Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#884448 Apr 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriages, same sex or otherwise, don't kill people you vomitous cretin, guns do.
Gays should be arrested just like prostitutes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#884449 Apr 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You for sharing, lily. It touched me deeply.
So deep, in fact, that I need to use the Restroom now.
It touched me deeply also. I just wretched all over the carpet? Lily has such a way with words doesn't she? We should sent her postage- due to meet her pot- bellied boy friend in North Korea...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#884450 Apr 5, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Down a whole - 48, try 0.33% LOL!
Dow at 14,558, get back to me when it reaches 6,500 like at the end of Bush's Reign of Error
The Dow Jones industrial average lost more than 40 points or 0.3%.

But...

The S&P 500 dropped 1% while the Nasdaq lost 2%. The Dow slipped 0.1% for the week marking its second worst performance of the year.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/05/investing/sto...

If you look at CNN's line graph, it looks like Mt. Everest and we're on the descent since last Monday.

This pattern of slow growth - a little bit up and then a lot way down - can't be good, Homer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#884451 Apr 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"NJ Rauder 1"
Enjoy much of what you post but I have to take issue with your stance on homosexuality. I believe and science backs me up, being gay or straight is not a choice one makes.
Peace
As I've said, a baby isn't born anything & fact you can see with your own eyes. Call it the science of life! Any person now coming out with new evidence of gay being embedded in certain humans DNA obviously has a gay agenda. This is common sense stuff you can see with you own eyes. So you mean to tell me you don't have a choice of what type of woman you lime, be it black, white, Latin, Asian, whatever? Yes, you choose what you like. As I said, it's called sexual preference because it's what a person prefers! Now show me some science that can dispute what my eyes saw & brain processed. Kinda funny we have no gays in my entire family. Not cuz of a gene, it's cuz we follow in the steps of our role models. You mimic whoever you admitted & was close to you. Behind every gay child is a gay uncle, cousin, or family friend, trust me!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#884452 Apr 5, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays should be arrested just like prostitutes.
Why should they be arrested? Even if it's a sin, we're all sinners only saved by grace. God judges the heart. That's not our job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884453 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and focus on the issue. The issue is the unforeseen consequences of changing the definition of marriage.
You would be hard-pressed to find many people nowadays who deny gay couples the same rights as married couples. The laws protect those rights already. They just can't have the definition.
A majority of blacks and Hispanics believe the same as Dr. Carson on this issue. The majority of blacks and Hispanics also voted for Obama who was against gay marriage himself until he evolved before an election.
When Obama was against gay marriage, was he all twisted up like a pretzel and dehumanizing gays as if they were animals? Are blacks and Hispanics doing that now?
Ignorance doesn't have a color, politicians have to pander to the religious rightwingers; sad, but true.
Barry Goldwater warned the nation about people like you; he was right.
Gay marriage is inevitable. You'll be left behind in the dust, clutching o your old racist and homophobic ways.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884454 Apr 5, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It touched me deeply also. I just wretched all over the carpet? Lily has such a way with words doesn't she? We should sent her postage- due to meet her pot- bellied boy friend in North Korea...
Oh how quaint; 2 hillbillies shytting and barfing on each other! Kinda like muddin, right. Or is it the moonshine?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#884458 Apr 5, 2013
carol wrote:
Oh, and I need to reiterate, AFRICAN QUEEN, that you really need to find whoever awarded you that GED, and KILL him/her.
There's really nothing more pathetic than a fat, dumb, black closet queen with an inflated sense of his own importance in the parade of human misery, who purports to love porking blubbery Hispanic women who remind him of the mommy he always wanted.
Euuuuucccccch! Now quit flirting with Tony; he's obviously much too smart and refined for the likes of you. You just need to get thee to the rough trade bars down by the docks to get initiated ... if they even have those anymore.
I was contemplating whether or not to reply to your nonsense. You scared of the thing in your mirror, obviously! Having outer body experiences or believing & hoping you your someone else doesn't make it reality. You're still the closet homo you always were. I'm bout to kiss my girlfriend take a shower, all this after playing basketball with my 2 straight sons, lay down I'm my new bed & thank God I'm not confused. You gonna lay on your futon fold out couch/bed by yourself & imagine what it feels like to be with a woman.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#884459 Apr 5, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance doesn't have a color, politicians have to pander to the religious rightwingers; sad, but true.
Barry Goldwater warned the nation about people like you; he was right.
Gay marriage is inevitable. You'll be left behind in the dust, clutching o your old racist and homophobic ways.
Are you trying to convince me that Obama was "pandering" to "religious rightwingers" when he adamantly opposed gay marriage?

Bill and Hillary Clinton were also "pandering" to "religous rightwingers" when they, too, opposed gay marriage?

Seems to me there's a lot more "evolving" going on lately than any "pandering" in the past.

This is what Frank Schubert, the national political director of the National Organization for Marriage, said to the Washington Post:“There is not a chance in God’s green earth that African Americans support same-sex marriage." He said that President Obama's endorsement has likely “created a lot of angst and conflict in that community, but his opinion of gay marriage is not going to be changing the opinion of African Americans in a significant way.”

Even though recent polls now indicate otherwise since Obama's "conversion", the polls would have to ask every African American in the country to get that number right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#884461 Apr 5, 2013
Just wanted to try it on for size. Wish I hadn't decided to go with the one name when I registered.

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#884463 Apr 5, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jun 18, 2011
I posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... I was sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies me as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers me such......
I am saying the Moderator came in here and warned me for my anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information.
In my delusional mind, this never happened. ROFLMAO, I'm a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see a grown man sniveling, whinning and LYING.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#884465 Apr 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Obama

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#884466 Apr 5, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go aszwipe. Just for you Obamabots.
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/woodhaven-ny/...
Jun 18, 2011
ROFLMAO....... I posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... I was sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies me as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers me such......
I am saying the Moderator came in here and warned me for my anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information.
In my delusional mind, this never happened. ROFLMAO, I'm a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see a grown man sniveling, whinning and LYING..
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#884467 Apr 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!
Obama can't run again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#884468 Apr 5, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WSo much to say today! Where's all my sockpuppets stalking?
I, myself, am still circling the bowl
I am a trolling carnival of sockpuppets.
I am also known as the stalker topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous I am.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way to #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
I wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I also wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#884470 Apr 5, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my big boy pants on today!! LMAO!
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
I wrote: <quoted text>
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Not Surprized"........
wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. I was banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Not Surprized. I'm lucky I wasn't arrested for what I did to that woman I'm one fckn sick bastard. I'm going back to the cesspool I dragged yourself out of.
I will resurface from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch my step there, the Moderators are watching, and I'm one sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script.
Oct 17, 2009
"I wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"I wrote:
I am a known stalker, I've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
I am the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's my purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like myself... didn't I ever warn my children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
#42459Feb 26, 2010
<quoted text>
Speaking of making a continuous fool of myself. It seems like only yesterday I and all my obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to my compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with my particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for me to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears I have too much time on my hands.
I remain the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#884471 Apr 5, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
My spam. My name all over it. I am the Topix Troll.
<quoted text>
35635 Jan 1, 2010
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
#35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
I wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#884472 Apr 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Post something to the contrary.
Its not my fault you can't find the report. I found it, I guess I am much smarter than a racial slur slinger uneducated, uninformed POS like you.
Complimenting yourself is a feeble attempt at self-love, ImaginaryDave.

If you want it done right, do it yourself, eh?:>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#884473 Apr 5, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Save one or two here and there, I am still one dumb flucker.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884474 Apr 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing wrong with what the president said!! When has it become offensive complimenting a woman? But under pressure by the Liberals PC Police, Obama Apologizes for Praising Female Official’s Looks!
agreed

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 12-19 12 min not a ghost 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min jacques Ottawau 181,782
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 37 min Foster 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr rahul rana 98,839
Amy 12-19 1 hr RACE 4
9 inch kaa land 2 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,914
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:38 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:38AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action