Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,581 - 813,600 of 1,100,218 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#884214 Apr 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="fake teacher who can't keep a promise"]<quoted text>Speaking of promises, why is YOU who continue to stalk me? As to your question, my post was in English...communicating with you would take speaking Illiterish with a Retardian dialect...[/QUOTE]

Read it again, maybe out loud this time.

I don't stalk you, I "bait" you. Weak minded folks are easy to bait.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#884215 Apr 5, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone wants to do cocaine, do they have the right to it?
If someone sells snake oil, are they allowed to claim it can cure cancer?
Gay conversion therapy is a hoax and a scam. There is a zero success rate. And it involves torturing children.
Why aren't you against torturing children?
Obama is a cocaine addict, so what's the problem?
Waxman

Paris, France

#884216 Apr 5, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
My expertise on this topic is in being gay and learning firsthand it is impossible to change that.
You know that, too, if you're honest with yourself. You didn't choose your sexual orientation, and you couldn't choose to change it.
You also can't be electro-shocked into changing it, brainwashed into changing it, prayed into changing it, exorcised into changing it, or anything else under the label of "conversion therapy."
Well, to be fair, Tony, as the Bush administration clearly demonstrated, I will blow your ass if you fasten battery cables to my testicles and charge me up. I might not like it, but I will do it!
Hope and change, my brother... hope and... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... "

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#884217 Apr 5, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - big load of crap there.
1. There is nothing immoral about being gay, so I am not forcing my morals on anyone. The misrepresentation that being gay is immoral has caused us to suffer at the hands of ignorant people like you who choose to believe whatever they hear rather than educate themselves.
2. The ONLY reason SOME of us can be on our "lover's" insurance is BECAUSE we are denied marriage and businesses are trying to be fair where the government is not. But definitely not all of us can do that (in fact, I was not on my spouse's insurance until his business happened to change insurance companies - so it was luck of the draw. I am self employed, so insurance is ridiculously expensive for one person.) Many companies who will offer those things now require that you partake of whatever is available to you in your state, i.e. you have to show you are in a domestic partnership, civil union, or marriage - or at the very least, if those are not available in your state, you have to show utility bills with both your names on them, etc.
3. What is actually "special" rights is when Domestic Partnerships, etc. are extended to STRAIGHT couples, who already have marriage available to them.
4. F*** your "validation." This is about equality under the law as an American citizen. Don't kid yourself into thinking it's for something "special" or for "validation." Give me a frickin break - who the f*** are you that I need your validation?
5. You almost got it right: you can be against it all you want - you just can't make the law reflect what you are personally "against." That's not America. I'm against Satan worship, divorce, and dumb dickheads telling me what to do. But I don't go over the line and try to write laws against them.
What you are personally "against" is only valid for YOU and YOUR family, not for my family. So you don't get to pass laws telling me I can't get married. That's unconstitutional. How do you not know that already?
I have a NJ civil union. License #0001 from the county where we got married. That's not good enough, unless America is bullsh@t. Do you want America to be bullsh!t? Because that's what it is right now. Fake, hypocritical bullsh!t. Including you.
And for the Consummation Competency Test, you just had to pull out your teeth, sit on a Doorknob and giggle. Done.

Now you can get tax deductions and insurance freebies. Ain't being an impostor just fun as hell?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#884218 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
Want to apply for Obamacare this fall? Better start now.
A draft copy of the “single streamlined application” for Obamacare was recently released.
The on-line version requires 60 printed pages of questions. But you must first fill out your state paperwork to see if you’re eligible for Medicaid.
Most families of four will need to answer about 1,000 questions, some of the information not readily avaiable or easily accessed.
If you are eligible for government subsidies, you will have to meet certain income criteria. A battery of questions deals with estimating your income and that of your spouse.
The feds will also want to know if you're eligible for stated-based Medicaid programs or the Obamacare exchanges.
Be aware that if the total income you’ve entered comes in too low relative to the government’s prior estimates of what you earn, there’s a battery of questions to ferret out where you might have made a mistake.
...What could possibly go wrong?
Want to hear something knee slapping funny? Seems if you are a person who whose income is guesstimated for the next year (2014) and you make more than the estimate you have to pay some of the 'tax credit' back. So say you estimate that you will be eligible for a $10,000 'tax credit' but in reality you are only eligible for $5000. Well the federal government sends your 'tax credit' to the insurance company. BUT you owe the federal government $5000. Does the government get it from the insurance company? NOoooo!!! You are on the hook for the 4 G's. A lot of small business people going to get slammed! SUCKERS!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Paris, France

#884219 Apr 5, 2013
Shouldn't "pedophilia" mean "a love of feet?"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#884220 Apr 5, 2013
5 G's

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#884221 Apr 5, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
My expertise on this topic is in being gay and learning firsthand it is impossible to change that.
You know that, too, if you're honest with yourself. You didn't choose your sexual orientation, and you couldn't choose to change it.
You also can't be electro-shocked into changing it, brainwashed into changing it, prayed into changing it, exorcised into changing it, or anything else under the label of "conversion therapy."
Most reasonable people believe that some people are homosexual at birth and others become homosexual based on their environment.

When and if the homosexual gene is identified, then we will have proof.

And the possibility of gene therapy to address this mutation.

Lots of anger on your part. Makes one think you resent being a homosexual.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884222 Apr 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Civil War: Mark Levin Attacks Dana Perino Over Dr. Ben Carson
I think we can count on radio talk show host Mark Levin not being quite the Fox News regular he was supposed to be. At least not after his rant against "elitist" Dana Perino on the air yesterday. Perino's "crime?" Saying that Dr. Benjamin Carson doesn't do himself any favors by going on the air so much.
Levin called Perino "pathetic." He said, "I am sick of the preening, elitist, country club Republicans who don't have a clue." As if Levin is just some working-class stiff. Hardly.
In his whiny, nasally voice, Levin said, "I don't know what she has done for this country other than serve as a spokesman for a president." So what has Levin done? He said, "I've spent my career litigating against the left." Translation: I talk tough but I never put my well-paid fanny on the line.
I don't always appreciate what Perino says but she's always polite and ladylike. Levin, on the other hand, can't seem to open his mouth without hate mongering.
http://www.newshounds.us/gop_civil_war_mark_l...
Have you ever heard him on his radio show? It's beyond awful

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#884223 Apr 5, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Flaws manifest themselves in many ways. I misspell words once in a while - minor, when compared to yours.
To err is human. To forgive is divine.

When it comes to the Tony C's of this world, I will always remain human.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Paris, France

#884224 Apr 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How true, how true. Boy you're really, really good at baiting, aren't you? You're, like, a Master Baiter around here aren't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884225 Apr 5, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a cocaine addict, so what's the problem?
That's a lie. George Bush was the coke head/alcoholic; till he found Jesus and was saved!! Then he went on to fk the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884226 Apr 5, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Most reasonable people believe that some people are homosexual at birth and others become homosexual based on their environment.
When and if the homosexual gene is identified, then we will have proof.
And the possibility of gene therapy to address this mutation.
Lots of anger on your part. Makes one think you resent being a homosexual.
Do you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#884227 Apr 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"What a moran" you are. I will try to remember again that your bait is every bit as fishy as you...of course, one cannot argue that you are a five-star expert on weak-minded folk...ESAD, you unmitigated Trollish Retardian...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884228 Apr 5, 2013
April 5, 2013

Kim Jong-un Moves Transformers Collection to Border

Posted by Andy Borowitz

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—In a move that has further ratcheted up tensions on the Korean peninsula, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un today moved his entire collection of Transformers action figures to the border with South Korea.

According to sources familiar with the size and scope of the collection, which is believed to be the largest in Asia, the mercurial Kim began assembling it when he was either eight or nine.
In Washington, an intelligence source reported that satellite photos have confirmed thousands of Transformers massing on the southern border:“We are seeing no Autobots. Just tons and tons of Decepticons.”

Kim himself confirmed the Transformers mobilization today on state television, announcing,“I am Megatron,” followed by an unintelligible roar.

The latest development in North Korea follows published reports that Kim Jong-un may be trying to obtain a light sabre.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#884229 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
MSN Money
April 5, 2013
NEW YORK (Reuters)- Stocks dropped more than 1 percent on Friday in the wake of payrolls data that was much weaker than expected, the latest in a series of reports to indicate economic growth may be losing momentum.
The data adds concerns about prices having gotten ahead of themselves which creates the potential for even further declines.
...Homer, what's happening??!!
...Homer, is the bubble about to burst?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884230 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again...
Please point out where Dr. Carson said homosexuality is "the same as" pedophilia or bestiality?
"My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality, it doesn’t matter what they are, they don’t get to change the definition.”
You DO know NAMBLA is a well-known organization and there ARE sick people who believe there's nothing wrong with bestiality?
Please tell me you do.
I have no difficulty imagining someone named Buford demanding he be allowed to marry his beloved cow under the new definition of marriage.
Once the line has been crossed too many times by pleuralists and those who think having sex with a consenting child is okay and, therefore, it should be legal to marry them, it's only a matter of time before Buford and Bessie demand they be included under the new definition of marriage too.
You rightwingers are so wound up about the thought of gay sex that it's got you all twisted up like a pretzel; to the point where you insist on dehumanizing them as if they are animals, you do this with blacks as well.
You people are sickening beyond words and Dr. Carson is a damn fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884231 Apr 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone yelled "Fire!" in a crowded theater, you'd be sure to cover your flamingasshole and head for the nearest exit.
If someone speaks of a Sunrise, you reply about Sunsets. If someone speaks of the Boy Messiah's gap between his ears, you'll start talking about Republicans, the weather and why grapes don't do well in Arizona.
Your only focus in life is inside of your crotch, doodette.
You will live out the remainder of your sad existence playing in the shallow end of the pool.
Well that was a worthless bunch of a nobody's opinion.

Lapeer, MI

#884232 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, we're in for further decline according to an MSN article this morning.
Right after the last election, some of us were saying it's going to have to get really bad before it will start getting better.
Other people have to learn things the hard way - unfortunately for the rest of us.
The darkest hour is just before Dawn and we haven't yet even approached the Boy Messiah's Midnight.

Hang on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884233 Apr 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the Consummation Competency Test, you just had to pull out your teeth, sit on a Doorknob and giggle. Done.
Now you can get tax deductions and insurance freebies. Ain't being an impostor just fun as hell?
You're not very good at this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min J RULES 68,988
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min 40ish 4,670
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min wojar 177,384
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 50 min Crazy Jae 1,451
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 51 min Crazy Jae 568
Word (Dec '08) 58 min Crazy Jae 4,651
Amy 8-29 9 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••