Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,541 - 813,560 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But not you doll because you're heath insurance comes through your hubby's work place and you don't have to do sht beyond put his card in your pocketbook and remember to hand it to the girl at the doctors office and the pharmacy.
Next comes MediCare and again you won't have to do sht except talk to the person on the phone,the, cough, navigator. Carol, it's idiot proof__you'll love it.
What do I and my situation have to do with any of this?

Do you have any concept of how many women and families are covered under their husband's employee insurance?

Are you just too far gone in the throes of denial to even want to see what's really going on?

Gee whillikers, Realtime...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your head turn 90 degrees as you spew you vomitus of envious hatred?
You're a losertic too.
Caln down, nothing worse than a nasty hillbilly.
nobamaredux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration was blocked from implementing what they wanted to do by destructive extreme Republicans who will sacrifice your job for theirs.
Wrong.

The Obama plan to end unemployment is working to perfection.

If enough people continue to resign from the labor force in exchange for government benefits, then the unemployment rate will go to zero.

Obama deserves the Nobel prize in Economics for developing this strategy.
nobamaredux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was all over FOX yesterday, I knew that you'd be spewing that sht all over "your threads" this morning__you never disappoint.
I asked if the navigators will operate in the same way Gorman Health Group does. Gorman helps "certain" seniors navigate through MediCare supplements. No one answered that question.
"Navigators" are for those who are brain dead.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another libturd who watches fox. No wonder their rating are so high.
For some reason, Realtime thinks Fox being the first one out of the starting gate with breaking news is a bad thing.

The liberal media are only forced to catch up when the story becomes so big they have no choice.

It's happened before.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="fake teacher who can't keep a promise"]<quoted text>How many times do we have to explain it--we watch Faux on Comedy Central? Oh, I guess I forgot gain usually dealing with sentient beings, you guys just ain't real bright...although recognizing Insanity and the shrill Korean Anchor Baby as a Lmao is a step in the right direction.[/QUOTE]

Care to try that in english?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all you libturds stuck on stupid today?
If so that would be one day, where as rightwingers are stuck on stupid everyday. But then again that is what defines them.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
4.5 million more people are unemployed now than in 2008
Nearly half of our college grads move back with parents
"Hope & Change", eh?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
“My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality, it doesn’t matter what they are, they don’t get to change the definition.”
What he said was pretty clear. No group - no matter what their view on sexuality - don't get to change the definition of marriage.
Leave it to you and media matters to interpret something altogether different.
However, Dr. Carson apologized if he offended anyone...but it was only liberals.
So are we going to have another outcry from NAMBLA if gay marriage is legalized that they're the ones being excluded?
And don't think for one minute there aren't nuts out there who would push the envelope even with bestiality just because they could once we go down that slippery slope and excluding somebody.
Wow, yet another right whiner who thinks being a homosexual is the same as being a pedophile.

Blah Blah f*cking blah.

Two ADULTS, get it dumbf*ck, ADULTS wanting to get married.

It is NOT the same as pedophilia or bestiality or any other of your fantasies.

When will you dumbf*cks get that right?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, put a loaded gun on your home with your kids.
Are you really so stupid to realize that the risk of death or injury to your family because of the gun is higher than the chances you will ever use it to defend your family?
Your being stupid is the greatest risk to your children, ImaginaryDave. Your genes are a loaded gun, cocked w/Safety Off...
Waxman

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Ha ha you pitiful loafers! I just sold the family estate in Sussex to some Chinese garbage mogul. Made a tidy profit too. I flew to France because I heard there's a guy here with a big metal tower for sale. Supposed to have the best view in Paris. We'll see.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is t you f*cking right whiners can't discuss the President without bringing up race?
You are what is wrong with America. "Everyone is obviously lying except Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox News. You people get dumber every freakin day of your tiny miserable lives.
Why is it you f*cking left whiners can't discuss the President without bringing up race?

The Race Card is forever up there in neon lights.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What are mine, exactly?
A fundamental misunderstanding of the word role vs. roll potentially indicates a lower level of intelligence, i.e. less credibility.
Great...now we have 2 spelling cops. News flash...no one gives a sht.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's because everyone agreed Bush was a dope, so this sort of stuff was funny when it happened to him, although Homer did not like to see his president having shoes thrown at him.
You know, the juxtiposition of Obama and Bush is kind of ironic.

Whereas, Bush was praised for his ability to articulate his vision and win over people in private meetings and small groups - even by some Democrats - but was not comfortable as a public speaker; Obama has a reputation of "not liking anyone" and isolating himself from everyone behind closed doors but can read a teleprompter like a first-rate actor.

Therefore, the only conclusion is that "dope" is in the eye of the beholder.
Waxman

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Seriously, make sure you disable Flash and Java when you're in Topix (or anywhere for that matter.) The little jewish wizards at Topix are burrowing into your machines while you rant. Just a friendly head's up, y'all.
nobamaredux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The limo, of "the beasts" was shipped to Israel from Andrews AFB and broke down before Obama even arrived in that nation.
The "Beasts" are ordered by the Secret Service and built in Fairfield Ohio by Ogara-Hess-Eisenstatd. That company has built the Presidential limos for many years. It also builds other armored vehicles for use in the US and overseas by foreign heads of state.
Send those folks a nasty letter Carol.
The Obama limo broke down because the driver used the wrong fuel.
nobamaredux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But not you doll because you're heath insurance comes through your hubby's work place and you don't have to do sht beyond put his card in your pocketbook and remember to hand it to the girl at the doctors office and the pharmacy.
Next comes MediCare and again you won't have to do sht except talk to the person on the phone,the, cough, navigator. Carol, it's idiot proof__you'll love it.
Does Realtime believe everything the navigator tells him?

Why not read the regulations yourself instead of accepting the directions of some government flunky?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's because everyone agreed Bush was a dope, so this sort of stuff was funny when it happened to him, although Homer did not like to see his president having shoes thrown at him.
Besides, I can think of a half dozen punch lines right off the top of my head about Obama's limo breaking down in Israel of all places and having to be towed by an Israeli tow truck...and I'm not even a comedian.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
LAWMAKERS TO NATIONALIZE A BILL THAT WOULD CLASSIFY PEDOPHILIA AS A “SEXUAL PREFERENCE”
http://www.federaljack.com/pedophilia-is-a-se...
CONTACT YOUR REPS AND DEMAND THEY STOP THIS INSANITY AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN!!
http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml
I tell you this is a witness that The Revelation of Jesus Christ ch. 18 is True regarding Babylon:
"She has become a dwelling for demons
and a haunt for every impure spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal."
http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...
I love it when you people make things up, and then make yourself hysterical over the things you made up.

Your own link contains a link to a revised version of it:

http://www.rethinksociety.com/government/pedo...

In which the only reference to pedophilia is from some nobody commenting on what they think the bill might lead to (because all Republicans are hysterical weaklings who are terrified of what everything might lead to.)

The purpose of this bill is correct: to prevent gay conversion therapy, which is cruel and should be properly classified as torture.
Waxman

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I and my situation have to do with any of this?
Do you have any concept of how many women and families are covered under their husband's employee insurance?
Are you just too far gone in the throes of denial to even want to see what's really going on?
Gee whillikers, Realtime...
In school, carol, you were voted the most likely to fall over a cliff into an abyss 3 years in a row... we all just naturally assume you're going to hurt yourself sooner or later and then we'll be stuck footing the bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 9 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 11 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs