Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,677)

Showing posts 813,521 - 813,540 of1,077,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama and the Liberal/Democrats America….Record 8,853,614 Americans on Disability...81,804 added in March alone!! Reagan use to say ‘America’s Best Days Are Ahead’ Obama says ‘America’s Best Days Are Behind ‘prosperity not Cool, Welfare…Cool!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>My, god, but you sound especially stupid this morning...really, just google Laurel or Pulaski County on any given day and see what tops the news. "Five people were arrested in Laurel County Monday after police say they found a meth lab inside of a home.
Police say they received a complaint of a possible meth lab 10 miles south of London on Monday evening. When deputies arrived at the scene , they discovered a male subject outside the mobile home, and received conflicting stories about who was inside the residence."
And, besides, you talk funny, like incomprehensible, not ha=ha...
"You talk funny"? What a fckn bigot you are.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still circling the bowl.
I am queen of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets.
I am also known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
I wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
I wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
I wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
I wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
I wrote: <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
I wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
I wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
I wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I also wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

This is what liberals have taught us today

Black conservatives are into beastiality

If one talks funny they do meth.

Can You feel the tolerance in this room?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama: sexist in chief
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Conservative, I targeted Benghazi and Fast and Furious because I thought SURELY the liberals had enough brain material in their skulls to realize that their beloved leader was corrupt, incompetent and a liar in those blatant examples. How could ANYBODY not see that Fast and Furious was a stupid political stunt by the administration to get gun control legislation? And that it cost a border agent his life when (predictably) the plan failed? How could ANYBODY not see that Obama and his cronies were covering up their incompetent handling of Benghazi with the highly implausible excuse of the YouTube video? Who wouldn't be insulted by such a stupid political trick?
I was wrong. Liberals aren't that bright. They can be swayed by the media to believe anything-- that it's perfectly reasonable for a young woman attending a high-priced private college to expect somebody else to pay the $16/month for her birth control pills, and anybody not wanting to buy them for her hates women. That it's perfectly reasonable for Lord Obama to moan about how the sequester is going ruin lives in the US, then fly off to Florida at taxpayer expense to play golf with Tiger Woods.
If ANY conservative flew off to play golf, or fly 60+ people to Spain for a week-long party on the Riviera the media would devour him. But Lord Obama's media let's it slide, and the libs are too stupid to realize what is going on.
Everyone with a brain DID see these blatant cover ups.

Unfortunately, the Obama Team Cheerleaders know even liberals have brains but if they don't have to use them, they can pretend they don't.

The liberal media coined the phrase "no news is good news".

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Trouble in paradise?

"During an interview with Burlington, Vt. CBS affiliate WCAX, first lady Michelle Obama described herself as a "busy single mother" before quickly correcting herself, explaining, "Sometimes when you've got the husband who's president, it can feel a little single, but he's there.""
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol never disappoints.
You must have convientently skipped over my post where I provided you six other sources - all of them reporting the new regulation of 'navigators'- just this morning.

It's only a few pages back. If you're interested.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol never disappoints.
Thanks. I try really hard not to.

But the truth is always disappointing to anyone in the depths of denial.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

In other news Syria is dying with no help in sight.

Where are Russia and Iran, Syria's traditional allies? Little Kuwait has pledged over one billion $ in aid for the 400,000 who have been displaced but remain trapped inside Syria but has only been able to deliver about a third of it so far.

Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon and others are caring for the tens of thousands of refugees who have been able to flee.

Nearly one million homes have been destroyed or damaged to the extent that they are uninhabitable. The infrastructure has been destroyed in many towns and cities.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats measure success by how large Their Failures are, so today Liberals are celebrating this Economic News!! What’s that catch phrase they use ‘We’re Turning the Corner!’
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Doncha know that if GW Bush's limo had broken down in a foreign country and literally had to be towed away, the liberal media and the liberal talk show hosts would have made it the punch line and milked it for all it was worth?

The parodies would have never ended.

Everyone knows it.

But when Obama's limo gets hauled off on the back of an Israeli tow truck, it's hardly even a side note.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love how he "got the skinny" as if he has access to information that we don't?
I just read the Charleston WVA newspaper knowing that Sissonville is just up the road a short piece. I thought the circumstances were interesting-humorous enough to pass along and even linked the paper as there were a couple of other worthwhile articles that day.

The mutts closed up a bar and then went off road (muddin) and ended up asphyxiating themselves. The report said that the doors of the Bronco II were not buried and could opened and the windows were operable.

Was it the George Dickel? The Buttweisser? The Sissonville skunkweed? Or all three in combo?

Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare is becoming unraveled.

States opposing the new healthcare law announced their intention to refuse to implement significant portions of the program.

Many corporations in the healthcare industry are protesting the tax that Obamacare places on medical devices.

The House voted to repeal the tax on the devices. The Democrat-controlled Senate also voted to repeal. Seventy-nine senators including two dozen Democrats voted with Republicans to ditch the tax.

(President Obama has vowed to veto any repeal of the tax but 79 votes in the Senate would be more than enough to override any veto.)
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Want to apply for Obamacare this fall? Better start now.

A draft copy of the “single streamlined application” for Obamacare was recently released.

The on-line version requires 60 printed pages of questions. But you must first fill out your state paperwork to see if you’re eligible for Medicaid.

Most families of four will need to answer about 1,000 questions, some of the information not readily avaiable or easily accessed.

If you are eligible for government subsidies, you will have to meet certain income criteria. A battery of questions deals with estimating your income and that of your spouse.

The feds will also want to know if you're eligible for stated-based Medicaid programs or the Obamacare exchanges.

Be aware that if the total income you’ve entered comes in too low relative to the government’s prior estimates of what you earn, there’s a battery of questions to ferret out where you might have made a mistake.

...What could possibly go wrong?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have convientently skipped over my post where I provided you six other sources - all of them reporting the new regulation of 'navigators'- just this morning.
It's only a few pages back. If you're interested.
It was all over FOX yesterday, I knew that you'd be spewing that sht all over "your threads" this morning__you never disappoint.

I asked if the navigators will operate in the same way Gorman Health Group does. Gorman helps "certain" seniors navigate through MediCare supplements. No one answered that question.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

MSN Money
April 5, 2013

NEW YORK (Reuters)- Stocks dropped more than 1 percent on Friday in the wake of payrolls data that was much weaker than expected, the latest in a series of reports to indicate economic growth may be losing momentum.

The data adds concerns about prices having gotten ahead of themselves which creates the potential for even further declines.

...Homer, what's happening??!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You just accused black people of beastiality just because they don't think like you! You are one sick individual.
<I don't expect any of You liberals to call her on this racist sht>
i'll call her on it.

Dr Ben Carson compares homosexuality to beastiality.

http://www.dailypaul.com/280158/dr-ben-carson...

so who's the sick one?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

How Ben Carson Got Burned By The Fox News Flame

When political novices fly too close to the Fox News flame, they risk getting burned. Just ask Dr. Ben Carson

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/02/how-b...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh uh, Bob has one in his butt.
Why would you need a door when it's always open anyways?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,521 - 813,540 of1,077,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,815
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 25 min Corrupt Democrats 1,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min edogxxx 97,502
Abby 7-22 32 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-22 34 min edogxxx 1
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••