Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#884227 Apr 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again, maybe out loud this time.
I don't stalk you, I "bait" you. Weak minded folks are easy to bait.
"What a moran" you are. I will try to remember again that your bait is every bit as fishy as you...of course, one cannot argue that you are a five-star expert on weak-minded folk...ESAD, you unmitigated Trollish Retardian...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884228 Apr 5, 2013
April 5, 2013

Kim Jong-un Moves Transformers Collection to Border

Posted by Andy Borowitz

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—In a move that has further ratcheted up tensions on the Korean peninsula, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un today moved his entire collection of Transformers action figures to the border with South Korea.

According to sources familiar with the size and scope of the collection, which is believed to be the largest in Asia, the mercurial Kim began assembling it when he was either eight or nine.
In Washington, an intelligence source reported that satellite photos have confirmed thousands of Transformers massing on the southern border:“We are seeing no Autobots. Just tons and tons of Decepticons.”

Kim himself confirmed the Transformers mobilization today on state television, announcing,“I am Megatron,” followed by an unintelligible roar.

The latest development in North Korea follows published reports that Kim Jong-un may be trying to obtain a light sabre.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#884229 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
MSN Money
April 5, 2013
NEW YORK (Reuters)- Stocks dropped more than 1 percent on Friday in the wake of payrolls data that was much weaker than expected, the latest in a series of reports to indicate economic growth may be losing momentum.
The data adds concerns about prices having gotten ahead of themselves which creates the potential for even further declines.
...Homer, what's happening??!!
...Homer, is the bubble about to burst?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884230 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again...
Please point out where Dr. Carson said homosexuality is "the same as" pedophilia or bestiality?
"My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality, it doesn’t matter what they are, they don’t get to change the definition.”
You DO know NAMBLA is a well-known organization and there ARE sick people who believe there's nothing wrong with bestiality?
Please tell me you do.
I have no difficulty imagining someone named Buford demanding he be allowed to marry his beloved cow under the new definition of marriage.
Once the line has been crossed too many times by pleuralists and those who think having sex with a consenting child is okay and, therefore, it should be legal to marry them, it's only a matter of time before Buford and Bessie demand they be included under the new definition of marriage too.
You rightwingers are so wound up about the thought of gay sex that it's got you all twisted up like a pretzel; to the point where you insist on dehumanizing them as if they are animals, you do this with blacks as well.
You people are sickening beyond words and Dr. Carson is a damn fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884231 Apr 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone yelled "Fire!" in a crowded theater, you'd be sure to cover your flamingasshole and head for the nearest exit.
If someone speaks of a Sunrise, you reply about Sunsets. If someone speaks of the Boy Messiah's gap between his ears, you'll start talking about Republicans, the weather and why grapes don't do well in Arizona.
Your only focus in life is inside of your crotch, doodette.
You will live out the remainder of your sad existence playing in the shallow end of the pool.
Well that was a worthless bunch of a nobody's opinion.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#884232 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, we're in for further decline according to an MSN article this morning.
Right after the last election, some of us were saying it's going to have to get really bad before it will start getting better.
Other people have to learn things the hard way - unfortunately for the rest of us.
The darkest hour is just before Dawn and we haven't yet even approached the Boy Messiah's Midnight.

Hang on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884233 Apr 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the Consummation Competency Test, you just had to pull out your teeth, sit on a Doorknob and giggle. Done.
Now you can get tax deductions and insurance freebies. Ain't being an impostor just fun as hell?
You're not very good at this.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#884234 Apr 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I was up there when it happened.
LMAO__Up where? Sissonville?

Actually my favorite part of the wvgazette.com news coverage was the photos. The rear view of the four bimbos in the Lardache jeans walking past the trailer home was breathtaking but priceless was that trailer home's wiring arrangement. A tree with a plank strapped to it with the panel box strapped to the plank and a lead cord over to the trailer. Hah__that sht wouldn't pass code in Haiti.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884235 Apr 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"This article summarizes the scientific literature on the health risks and benefits of having a gun in the home for the gun owner and his/her family. For most contemporary Americans, scientific studies indicate that the health risk of a gun in the home is greater than the benefit. The evidence is overwhelming for the fact that a gun in the home is a risk factor for completed suicide and that gun accidents are most likely to occur in homes with guns. There is compelling evidence that a gun in the home is a risk factor for intimidation and for killing women in their homes. On the benefit side, there are fewer studies, and there is no credible evidence of a deterrent effect of firearms or that a gun in the home reduces the likelihood or severity of injury during an altercation or break-in. Thus, groups such as the American Academy of Pediatrics urge parents not to have guns in the home.
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/753058
Having a gun in the home is a risk for children.
You right whiner gun toting idiots get dumber every day.
Oh hell let them kill their kids ; one less skinhead white supremacist to support in prison till he gets out and blows someones brains out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884236 Apr 5, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Most reasonable people believe that some people are homosexual at birth and others become homosexual based on their environment.
When and if the homosexual gene is identified, then we will have proof.
And the possibility of gene therapy to address this mutation.
Lots of anger on your part. Makes one think you resent being a homosexual.
No, most reasonable people do not. But what most reasonable people believe doesn't mean much. Most reasonable people were against interracial marriage when it was legalized. So there you go.

Nobody becomes homosexual based on their environment. Period.

I don't need a gene to know I was born gay. Prove I wasn't.

The anger is quite justifiable as a reaction to the inane nonsense I hear from people like you every day (of course, only on the internet.)

If I wasn't angry about being denied equality in America, there would be something wrong with me.

And for the record, no, I don't "resent" being gay. You would do well to ask respectful questions about that which you do not understand, rather than make assertions borne of ignorance.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884237 Apr 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard him on his radio show? It's beyond awful
Obama has a radio show?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884238 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
That's a lie. George Bush was the coke head/alcoholic; till he found Jesus and was saved!! Then he went on to fk the world.
lily's been drinking before Happy Hour again

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884239 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
You rightwingers are so wound up about the thought of gay sex that it's got you all twisted up like a pretzel; to the point where you insist on dehumanizing them as if they are animals, you do this with blacks as well.
You people are sickening beyond words and Dr. Carson is a damn fool.
lily loves the race card and the gay card, but mostly the race card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884240 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh hell let them kill their kids ; one less skinhead white supremacist to support in prison till he gets out and blows someones brains out.
lily really, really loves the race card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884241 Apr 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Ha ha you pitiful loafers! I just sold the family estate in Sussex to some Chinese garbage mogul. Made a tidy profit too. I flew to France because I heard there's a guy here with a big metal tower for sale. Supposed to have the best view in Paris. We'll see.
Lucy in The Sky With Diamonds

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#884242 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
California alone requires 21,000 of these "navigators".
That's 21,000 people in one state alone making $20 an hour - some sources say up to $40 an hour - on the taxpayers' dime just to understand the darn thing.
How many will the state of New York need? Or Florida? Or Illinois?
It's beginning to unravel.
"Aunt Mattie"
Look at the big picture. Nationally 200,000 navigators? Annual salary each @$20.00 hour, 40 grand? Total cost per year 80 billion?
Not counting benefits and support services?
Heck private industry can not provide enough jobs to keep up with population growth, let government do it. Your dime, my dime not the dimes of those who will benefit. The nobama way.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#884243 Apr 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
You're a Sit-Down Comic, ImaginaryDave.
Now sit down and clamp it shut..
Wow.

This from the person telling other people to make intelligent posts.

Why don't you actually refute my post with facts.

i was President in 2008?

When did the recession start?

Hw many people went on Food Stamps under Bush?

How many people lost jobs in 2008?

These should be easy questions for a real smart guy like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#884244 Apr 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The darkest hour is just before Dawn and we haven't yet even approached the Boy Messiah's Midnight.
Hang on.
Still slinging those slurs,.

SDo you think that makes you intelligent????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#884245 Apr 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Aunt Mattie"
Look at the big picture. Nationally 200,000 navigators? Annual salary each @$20.00 hour, 40 grand? Total cost per year 80 billion?
Not counting benefits and support services?
Heck private industry can not provide enough jobs to keep up with population growth, let government do it. Your dime, my dime not the dimes of those who will benefit. The nobama way.
Peace
Look at the big picture.

You're a freakin idiot. Just like the rest of you dumbf*cks that get your information from Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox News.

The government does not hire navigators.

Read & learn something. Try not to be such a dumbass every freakin day.

http://dhhs.nv.gov/HealthCare/Docs/exchanges/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#884246 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
That's a lie. George Bush was the coke head/alcoholic; till he found Jesus and was saved!! Then he went on to fk the world.
Obama admitted to cocaine use.

The stories about Bush are just stories, lacking proof or admission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min D-U-H 50,023
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Who 46,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 69,488
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 13 min Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]