Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275914 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#884580 Apr 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony's right; your sh!t is painful to read. It almost makes one's eyes bleed, or makes you want to poke them out. Dig it mofo -- you're a dumb bag of black fat -- the very bottom of the barrel. You pork fatties. You got a GED from a ... GED mill. You can barely make your babyish gibberish understandable. Luckily, nobody wants to, except your beaner toss pot.
Pizz off, Step 'N Fetchit; you're beginning to stink worse than your Newark apartment. Now get bizzy cranking out some more morons for the welfare rolls these idiots on here keep complaining about. You've shown yourass so many times on here, it like you turned the place into one big, black crack.
Ah, struck a nerve! Reality must've settled in. I look better than you as well as my kids do your kids. My Puerto Rican girlfriend looks better than your blow up doll. My life is better than your shitty existence. For you info homo, I don't live in Newark or an apartment. I live a 3br rancher in the suburbs surrounded by caucasians & 1 respectable Mexican family. Your jealousy oozes out with every post. Go stand in the sun until your skin peels to the white meat, then stand in it some more!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#884582 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men find lesbian sex to be extremely hot and male homosexual sex to be disgusting.
Sorry, but that's the truth.
Guess again dummy__many men find two young hot girls putting on a sex show pleasing to the eye. Lesbians having sex, not so much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884583 Apr 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so that's why Mitt chose Mass. and CA? LOL, you're a dolt.
He was only trying to help them out. Perhaps he should have moved to boca raton fl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#884584 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
woman is singular, women is plural, your post borders on jibberish
In China, because of restricted childbirth, there are more men than women, therefore, using your logic, will those men "choose" to be gay out of necessity?
Come on now Lily! I expected more from you. Your question goes mute right after you posted restricted childbirth. Key word"restricted." China included, women still outnumber men 8/1 on the planet as a whole!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#884585 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men find lesbian sex to be extremely hot and male homosexual sex to be disgusting.
Sorry, but that's the truth.
Thatís easy to explain men look at woman as Sugar and spice and everything nice!! Two woman being Soft/Tender to each other is more acceptable less offensive to most!!
Men are view as the Protector, tough, masculine, so being Sugar and Spice to each other is not a Normal act most find it offensive and repulsive!! Once life style is a Choice!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#884587 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets end this like this. Does the Bible say that it is wrong for man to lay with man? Your answer to this should be yes! Are you laying with a man? Your answer should be yes! I know you'll say that's the old testament, so let go with the words of the man in which christianity is based around. What did Jesus himself say about man laying with man. Do add the consequences to the answer. I took this route because if I didn't you'll continue to dance around the mulberry bush. Please answer the questions honestly. All the answers should be straight & to the point! Then you'll see what I mean by hypocrisy & living a lie!
Giving the fact that those questions force Tony C to face the music, I haven't gotten an answer yet. Michal Jackson,"man in the mirror." Have a go at it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884588 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Said Jimmy Fallon:
The President said it was a joke. Michelle Obama said, "Oh yeah? I have another joke for you: What's black and white and sleeps on the couch?"
LOL
Funny!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884589 Apr 6, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> He was only trying to help them out. Perhaps he should have moved to boca raton fl.
Well, he may have except this is where he got busted saying "47%",
bad memories of a failed campaign.
Why doesn't he live in Utah? No, he lives in Massachusetts, the most liberal state, and California!!!
You think he may be a closet queen? With that walk? Just askin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884590 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, struck a nerve! Reality must've settled in. I look better than you as well as my kids do your kids. My Puerto Rican girlfriend looks better than your blow up doll. My life is better than your shitty existence. For you info homo, I don't live in Newark or an apartment. I live a 3br rancher in the suburbs surrounded by caucasians & 1 respectable Mexican family. Your jealousy oozes out with every post. Go stand in the sun until your skin peels to the white meat, then stand in it some more!
No one is jealous of you bro, trust me. You're making a fool of yourself.
By the way, there was a guy on here before called RealBrother, who claimed that the majority of black women were lesbians. Have you found that to be the case?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884591 Apr 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Guess again dummy__many men find two young hot girls putting on a sex show pleasing to the eye. Lesbians having sex, not so much.
Yeah, especially if they use a strap on thats bigger than their widdle weenie

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#884593 Apr 6, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they be arrested? Even if it's a sin, we're all sinners only saved by grace. God judges the heart. That's not our job.
They are predators. It is molestation.
It is rape. They cannot marry.
You have to be married to have sex
with someone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884596 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, he may have except this is where he got busted saying "47%",
bad memories of a failed campaign.
Why doesn't he live in Utah? No, he lives in Massachusetts, the most liberal state, and California!!!
You think he may be a closet queen? With that walk? Just askin
Busted telling the truth...after all, that's where Obammy got his votes to win! If you want to analyze "sweet" movements, take a look at the way Gaybama skips & hops up to the platforms to read from her teleprompters...LOL For another look, replay his girlie throw of the baseball while wearing Michelle's mom-jeans. LOL Just sayin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884597 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, especially if they use a strap on thats bigger than their widdle weenie
lily loves strap-ons

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#884598 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks on the left need to face the fact that many of your fellow travelers from the black and Hispanic communities are far less accepting of your homosexuality than is the general public.
In fact, Proposition 8 passed in California because of strong support from those communities.
This is true. Significantly, more blacks and Hispanics voted against gay marriage in California than whites and Asians.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#884601 Apr 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime prefers along with lily bestiality, farm animals and family pets...
Florida recently outlawed sex with farm animals__I'm not sure about pets, maybe you can ask your neighbor eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884605 Apr 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What a high and mighty moran you are. People with overinflated egos are normally very insecure people. Having some personality conflicts are we?
That was a poor attempt at deflection.

I don't have an overinflated ego, nor am I insecure. I simply judge content partially on spelling and grammar, as appropriate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884607 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks on the left need to face the fact that many of your fellow travelers from the black and Hispanic communities are far less accepting of your homosexuality than is the general public.
In fact, Proposition 8 passed in California because of strong support from those communities.
That was then, this is now.

After President Obama came out in support of same sex marriage, the numbers in the African American community flipped from net negative to net positive within months.

We are natural allies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884608 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Any intelligent person wants the least government feasible.
That is, unless he needs a nanny to tell him what to eat and to wipe his ass.
Says the Republican party, which then claims to tell people whom to f**k and which hole to use.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#884609 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That was then, this is now.
After President Obama came out in support of same sex marriage, the numbers in the African American community flipped from net negative to net positive within months.
We are natural allies.
Tony C if you really believe this lets put it on the Ballot!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884610 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets end this like this. Does the Bible say that it is wrong for man to lay with man? Your answer to this should be yes! Are you laying with a man? Your answer should be yes! I know you'll say that's the old testament, so let go with the words of the man in which christianity is based around. What did Jesus himself say about man laying with man. Do add the consequences to the answer. I took this route because if I didn't you'll continue to dance around the mulberry bush. Please answer the questions honestly. All the answers should be straight & to the point! Then you'll see what I mean by hypocrisy & living a lie!
Like I said, you're a novice. And this is a long explanation which I really didn't want to bother with, because it's going to be lost on you, anyway. You're not ready for it. And I need to get to the beach.

First of all, I do not throw out the OT in its entirety. Also, Jesus never said one word about homosexuality in what you consider "the" bible.

Most importantly, we don't have an original bible on earth. The oldest versions we have are in ancient Greek and Hebrew. If you ever took a Spanish class, you know that not every word translates perfectly from one language to another.

Sorry, but if I'm reading "God's Word" then I want the real thing, not "close enough."

What you are reading in English is a translation of a translation, and if it was accurate, then there could only be ONE version in each language. Go to a book store and tell me how many versions of bibles there are. That's why the term "The" bible is a joke. There are many bibles. Not one is 100% perfectly accurately translated.

Now, we all know God COULD have preserved the original if He wanted. He didn't. He actively chose not to. So you have to ask yourself why.

My interpretation is that "the" bibles are a starting point. Reading them MUST be supplemented with prayer, because no matter which version you use, things don't make sense and things contradict each other. I believe God reveals to you what you need at the time if you are a person of faith.

Now, we know for an absolute fact that the word used in Leviticus was not about gay people, it was about temple prostitutes, who were often male. When you talk about prostitutes, do you take that to mean about all women? Or just about all prostitutes? That's what I thought.

If there is any doubt that men with agendas changed things to be against gay people, look at the most traditional King James version which never uses the word homosexual, and then look at the more modern versions that chose to add the word homosexual. That proves men with agendas knowingly made bibles anti-gay, going back who knows how long. And don't think a lot of people living today wouldn't take it further if they could get away with it.

People used the bible against black people, they used it to support slavery, they can twist it however they want. But when things don't jive with The Big Message, then they don't jive, and you have to question that and pray on it. If you genuinely want to follow God and not men, then you pray for guidance and understanding, not to prove your own point.

You have a bass-ackwards approach to this. Pray, and maybe He will help you.

That's the very short, simple version. Also research where the bibles came from. Very eye opening. If you care about your soul, you can't just believe what you heard the priest say when you were 10. You have to put the work in, do the research, do the prayer, come what may. Remember, the answer I wanted was not the answer I got. I fought God for years because I thought I could demand to be straight. That was not His plan. Don't you presume to know His plan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 197,021
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Pennie Lane 6,418
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IB DaMann 54,513
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 6 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 6 hr MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 6 hr MonicaJ 2
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 12 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages