Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,481 - 813,500 of 1,082,806 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

W's kissin cuzzins the Saudi's are back in the news.

Seems the Saudi Courts are planning to paralyze a convict who has not paid retribution to a person he paralyzed ten years ago when he was just 14 yoa.

The paralysis will be from the waist down.

The amount of retribution is equal to $270K usd.
Buick Shylark

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Realtime wrote:
W's kissin cuzzins the Saudi's are back in the news.
Seems the Saudi Courts are planning to paralyze a convict who has not paid retribution to a person he paralyzed ten years ago when he was just 14 yoa.
The paralysis will be from the waist down.
The amount of retribution is equal to $270K usd.
Well, whose stoopid idea was that? Now he'll just be a financial burden on society, or whatever they have over there? I guess I can see why george holds their hands though, it's a guy thing.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They got stuck. Couldn't drive out. Carbon monoxided themselves trying to stay warm. Exhaust pipe was buried in the mud. It was 23 degrees and they were a good ten miles from anywhere. Stupid city people don't know jack about the country. BTW I never have nor intend to watch that stupid show. I don't watch 'get a life' television.
Stupid city people? How many city people suffocate in mud?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about intelligence and use the phrase "on a role?"
The man is smart. There is no disputing that.
Flaws manifest themselves in many ways. I misspell words once in a while - minor, when compared to yours.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

This is why we have a Republic because you communist minded people vote.
BibleVideo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84

Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

LAWMAKERS TO NATIONALIZE A BILL THAT WOULD CLASSIFY PEDOPHILIA AS A “SEXUAL PREFERENCE”

http://www.federaljack.com/pedophilia-is-a-se...

CONTACT YOUR REPS AND DEMAND THEY STOP THIS INSANITY AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN!!

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

I tell you this is a witness that The Revelation of Jesus Christ ch. 18 is True regarding Babylon:

"She has become a dwelling for demons

and a haunt for every impure spirit,

a haunt for every unclean bird,

a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal."

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bestiality 5
the name of the ship Looney's husband named after her.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Remember Biden saying Obama’s administration would create 500,000 jobs a Month Unemployment would be at 5.6! Well Unemployment at 7.6, Labor force at 63.3%, lowest since 1979...JOBS UP 88,000...90 million Americans out of Labor Force! I doubt Obama’s is upset with these Numbers; he’s sitting there with a Smirk saying “I Love it When a Plan Comes Together!!’
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress...
lily realizes Happy Hour is still several hours away
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Power? He's insane
Obama...you voted for him
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

NEW YORK (Reuters)- Stocks dropped more than 1 percent on Friday in the wake of payrolls data that was much weaker than expected, the latest in a series of reports to indicate economic growth may be losing momentum.

The data adds concerns about fundamentals to concerns we had about prices having gotten ahead of themselves which creates the potential for even further declines.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...

Raise your hand if you're surprised.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
I actually wrote: <quoted text>
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Nuculur option"........
I wrote:
<quoted tex
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
waxballs is stalkin again wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Waxballs Waxbrains resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script I see.
Oct 17, 2009
"I wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
"I wrote:
Homer 2016, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
#42459Feb 26, 2010
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
Not Surprized, the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>

ROFLMAO....... I posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... I was sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies me as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers me such......
That's not my assessment, I was here when the moderator warned me, it's not like I've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Bestiality 5
You just accused black people of beastiality just because they don't think like you! You are one sick individual.

<I don't expect any of You liberals to call her on this racist sht>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama: liar in chief
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jun 18, 2011
I posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... I was sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies me as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers me such......
Am I saying the Moderator did not come in here and warn me for my anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information?
In my delusional mind, this never happened. ROFLMAO, I'm a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see a grown man sniveling, whinning and LYING...... ROFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They got stuck. Couldn't drive out. Carbon monoxided themselves trying to stay warm. Exhaust pipe was buried in the mud. It was 23 degrees and they were a good ten miles from anywhere. Stupid city people don't know jack about the country. BTW I never have nor intend to watch that stupid show. I don't watch 'get a life' television.
Don't you just love how he "got the skinny" as if he has access to information that we don't?
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply Jun 9, 2010
"I wrote:
I a known stalker, I've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
I am the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's my purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like myself... didn't I ever warn my children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I'm in meltdown again. Where did I put
"Tony C"? In the dungeon of his castle across the pond? Lol!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Am 7-29 13 min Stina2 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min CDC 48,970
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 43 min Maybe we could 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min Sublime1 97,573
Abby 7-29 1 hr Pippa 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr SamBee 68,428
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search