Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#884150 Apr 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
4.5 million more people are unemployed now than in 2008
Nearly half of our college grads move back with parents
"Hope & Change", eh?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#884151 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
“My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality, it doesn’t matter what they are, they don’t get to change the definition.”
What he said was pretty clear. No group - no matter what their view on sexuality - don't get to change the definition of marriage.
Leave it to you and media matters to interpret something altogether different.
However, Dr. Carson apologized if he offended anyone...but it was only liberals.
So are we going to have another outcry from NAMBLA if gay marriage is legalized that they're the ones being excluded?
And don't think for one minute there aren't nuts out there who would push the envelope even with bestiality just because they could once we go down that slippery slope and excluding somebody.
Wow, yet another right whiner who thinks being a homosexual is the same as being a pedophile.

Blah Blah f*cking blah.

Two ADULTS, get it dumbf*ck, ADULTS wanting to get married.

It is NOT the same as pedophilia or bestiality or any other of your fantasies.

When will you dumbf*cks get that right?

Lapeer, MI

#884152 Apr 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, put a loaded gun on your home with your kids.
Are you really so stupid to realize that the risk of death or injury to your family because of the gun is higher than the chances you will ever use it to defend your family?
Your being stupid is the greatest risk to your children, ImaginaryDave. Your genes are a loaded gun, cocked w/Safety Off...
Waxman

Paris, France

#884153 Apr 5, 2013
Ha ha you pitiful loafers! I just sold the family estate in Sussex to some Chinese garbage mogul. Made a tidy profit too. I flew to France because I heard there's a guy here with a big metal tower for sale. Supposed to have the best view in Paris. We'll see.

Lapeer, MI

#884154 Apr 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is t you f*cking right whiners can't discuss the President without bringing up race?
You are what is wrong with America. "Everyone is obviously lying except Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox News. You people get dumber every freakin day of your tiny miserable lives.
Why is it you f*cking left whiners can't discuss the President without bringing up race?

The Race Card is forever up there in neon lights.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#884155 Apr 5, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What are mine, exactly?
A fundamental misunderstanding of the word role vs. roll potentially indicates a lower level of intelligence, i.e. less credibility.
Great...now we have 2 spelling cops. News flash...no one gives a sht.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#884156 Apr 5, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's because everyone agreed Bush was a dope, so this sort of stuff was funny when it happened to him, although Homer did not like to see his president having shoes thrown at him.
You know, the juxtiposition of Obama and Bush is kind of ironic.

Whereas, Bush was praised for his ability to articulate his vision and win over people in private meetings and small groups - even by some Democrats - but was not comfortable as a public speaker; Obama has a reputation of "not liking anyone" and isolating himself from everyone behind closed doors but can read a teleprompter like a first-rate actor.

Therefore, the only conclusion is that "dope" is in the eye of the beholder.
Waxman

Paris, France

#884157 Apr 5, 2013
Seriously, make sure you disable Flash and Java when you're in Topix (or anywhere for that matter.) The little jewish wizards at Topix are burrowing into your machines while you rant. Just a friendly head's up, y'all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#884158 Apr 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The limo, of "the beasts" was shipped to Israel from Andrews AFB and broke down before Obama even arrived in that nation.
The "Beasts" are ordered by the Secret Service and built in Fairfield Ohio by Ogara-Hess-Eisenstatd. That company has built the Presidential limos for many years. It also builds other armored vehicles for use in the US and overseas by foreign heads of state.
Send those folks a nasty letter Carol.
The Obama limo broke down because the driver used the wrong fuel.
nobamaredux

United States

#884159 Apr 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But not you doll because you're heath insurance comes through your hubby's work place and you don't have to do sht beyond put his card in your pocketbook and remember to hand it to the girl at the doctors office and the pharmacy.
Next comes MediCare and again you won't have to do sht except talk to the person on the phone,the, cough, navigator. Carol, it's idiot proof__you'll love it.
Does Realtime believe everything the navigator tells him?

Why not read the regulations yourself instead of accepting the directions of some government flunky?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#884160 Apr 5, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's because everyone agreed Bush was a dope, so this sort of stuff was funny when it happened to him, although Homer did not like to see his president having shoes thrown at him.
Besides, I can think of a half dozen punch lines right off the top of my head about Obama's limo breaking down in Israel of all places and having to be towed by an Israeli tow truck...and I'm not even a comedian.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884161 Apr 5, 2013
Patriot wrote:
LAWMAKERS TO NATIONALIZE A BILL THAT WOULD CLASSIFY PEDOPHILIA AS A “SEXUAL PREFERENCE”
http://www.federaljack.com/pedophilia-is-a-se...
CONTACT YOUR REPS AND DEMAND THEY STOP THIS INSANITY AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN!!
http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml
I tell you this is a witness that The Revelation of Jesus Christ ch. 18 is True regarding Babylon:
"She has become a dwelling for demons
and a haunt for every impure spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal."
http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...
I love it when you people make things up, and then make yourself hysterical over the things you made up.

Your own link contains a link to a revised version of it:

http://www.rethinksociety.com/government/pedo...

In which the only reference to pedophilia is from some nobody commenting on what they think the bill might lead to (because all Republicans are hysterical weaklings who are terrified of what everything might lead to.)

The purpose of this bill is correct: to prevent gay conversion therapy, which is cruel and should be properly classified as torture.
Waxman

Paris, France

#884163 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I and my situation have to do with any of this?
Do you have any concept of how many women and families are covered under their husband's employee insurance?
Are you just too far gone in the throes of denial to even want to see what's really going on?
Gee whillikers, Realtime...
In school, carol, you were voted the most likely to fall over a cliff into an abyss 3 years in a row... we all just naturally assume you're going to hurt yourself sooner or later and then we'll be stuck footing the bill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#884164 Apr 5, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If so that would be one day, where as rightwingers are stuck on stupid everyday. But then again that is what defines them.
Dude, I own a jeep. I'm never stuck!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#884165 Apr 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yet another right whiner who thinks being a homosexual is the same as being a pedophile.
Blah Blah f*cking blah.
Two ADULTS, get it dumbf*ck, ADULTS wanting to get married.
It is NOT the same as pedophilia or bestiality or any other of your fantasies.
When will you dumbf*cks get that right?
So much anger from such a little man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#884166 Apr 5, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama limo broke down because the driver used the wrong fuel.
Gosh darn it! Realtime thought he knew something we could find ourselves. Why are you trying to burst his bubble with facts?

<why did they have to fuel up in isreal?>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Paris, France

#884167 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, I can think of a half dozen punch lines right off the top of my head about Obama's limo breaking down in Israel of all places and having to be towed by an Israeli tow truck...and I'm not even a comedian.
Oh I wouldn't say that, dear. Ok, let's hear them... g'head, what're the six funny punch lines? You go then I will...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Paris, France

#884168 Apr 5, 2013
Seriously... what's an unclean bird?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#884169 Apr 5, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you people make things up, and then make yourself hysterical over the things you made up.
Your own link contains a link to a revised version of it:
http://www.rethinksociety.com/government/pedo...
In which the only reference to pedophilia is from some nobody commenting on what they think the bill might lead to (because all Republicans are hysterical weaklings who are terrified of what everything might lead to.)
The purpose of this bill is correct: to prevent gay conversion therapy, which is cruel and should be properly classified as torture.
If someone wants "gay conversion therapy" they should have the right to it. You of all people should understand that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#884170 Apr 5, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I and my situation have to do with any of this?
Do you have any concept of how many women and families are covered under their husband's employee insurance?
Are you just too far gone in the throes of denial to even want to see what's really going on?
Gee whillikers, Realtime...
Well babe, just weed all those people out of your worries because they likely have a "insurance administrator" that handles all the paperwork for them kinda like your hubs company does.

Excluding the MediCare-Medicaid-TriCare folks the others will have to wire up to health care coverage or be prepared to pay a fine* Obviously some will fall through the cracks as they always do, the ghosts, but it's becoming extremely hard to remain a ghost in today' e-world.

ObamaCare is a long term program with plenty of room for tweaking. Is it perfect? Hell no, but someone had to get the ball rolling and sooner trumps later, frankly this should have been done thirty years ago.

Florida Blue Cross-Blue Shield is spending millions on advertising and opening new offices__even changing the name to Florida Blue. Why do you think they are doing that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 27 min Anonymous91 54,522
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 30 min Anonymous97 30
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Frank 179,420
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 1 hr Dr john 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-24 7 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]