Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,441 - 813,460 of 1,101,432 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#884062 Apr 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Troll: A deranged liberal who continually posts deliberately provocative cut-n-paste delusional spam shit to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption, sonicfiller a blind mind without matter, causing a delusional argument, running on complete empty..
The most extreme trolling often uses repetition. Intense trolling will repeatedly hit on something that will get a “…really…” response out of people. Usually, the more repetitious a trolling is, the more annoying it will be. Be sure to evaluate how much repetition is enough and how much is too much. Sometimes one hit is all it takes to appropriately troll.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884066 Apr 5, 2013
Buick Shylark wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you too, Tony, but in a "guy" way.
all good.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#884067 Apr 5, 2013
Obama’s economic recovery is Like (Watching Grass Grow During the Winter)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#884068 Apr 5, 2013
Obama budget would cut entitlements in exchange for tax increases

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#884070 Apr 5, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Are you trying to justify your projectional collective IGNORANCE of bigotry, based upon something that has nothing to do with me?
And then when your ignorance is thrown back in your face, you resort to a talk radio skit, which actually is not even applicable, locale wise.
Two strike of out of the mouth of ignorance on YOU today losertic-you want to try for the third?
As previously stated, you surely do talk funny...forget the lacking teeth, you might be more of a huffer? If we walk it back slowly in a rehabilitation format, can you concentrate on the subject-verb-complement pattern? Can you concentrate at all?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#884072 Apr 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind, lily's bestiality" and "YOU sonicfiller should probably see a therapist about this??"
hey, don't get mad at me because you think in circles.

i just pointed it out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#884074 Apr 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
Obama’s economic recovery is Like (Watching Grass Grow During the Winter)
recovery from what?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#884075 Apr 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
OK, got the skinny on the Buck Wild crew. Gandee, the shows star, his uncle and a friend decided that it would be a good idea to go 4 wheeling (muddin) after closing up Larry's Bar at 3 AM.
They buried Gandee's Bronco in the mud and asphyxiated themselves trying to drive out rather than open a door and trudge through the mud to safety.
Full story at www.wvgazette.com
That news site has several worthwhile articles today including one about Jessica Lynch the female Iraq war POW.
They got stuck. Couldn't drive out. Carbon monoxided themselves trying to stay warm. Exhaust pipe was buried in the mud. It was 23 degrees and they were a good ten miles from anywhere. Stupid city people don't know jack about the country. BTW I never have nor intend to watch that stupid show. I don't watch 'get a life' television.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#884076 Apr 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Spammer: The act of obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfiller, a deranged dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap or delusional spam of no relevance for only their deranged amusement to create inane argument 24/7..
hey! don't get mad at me because you never get a “…really…” response!

.....see last rule of repetitive trolling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#884077 Apr 5, 2013
We're down to the Final Four! Sen. Joe Donnelly (D-IN) announced his support for gay marriage on Friday, just minutes after Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) did the same. Only four Democrats in the Senate have not come out for marriage equality.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buick Shylark

Bury, UK

#884078 Apr 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Growing old is inevitable
No it's not. Here, watch and learn...

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#884079 Apr 5, 2013
W's kissin cuzzins the Saudi's are back in the news.

Seems the Saudi Courts are planning to paralyze a convict who has not paid retribution to a person he paralyzed ten years ago when he was just 14 yoa.

The paralysis will be from the waist down.

The amount of retribution is equal to $270K usd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buick Shylark

Bury, UK

#884080 Apr 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
W's kissin cuzzins the Saudi's are back in the news.
Seems the Saudi Courts are planning to paralyze a convict who has not paid retribution to a person he paralyzed ten years ago when he was just 14 yoa.
The paralysis will be from the waist down.
The amount of retribution is equal to $270K usd.
Well, whose stoopid idea was that? Now he'll just be a financial burden on society, or whatever they have over there? I guess I can see why george holds their hands though, it's a guy thing.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884081 Apr 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They got stuck. Couldn't drive out. Carbon monoxided themselves trying to stay warm. Exhaust pipe was buried in the mud. It was 23 degrees and they were a good ten miles from anywhere. Stupid city people don't know jack about the country. BTW I never have nor intend to watch that stupid show. I don't watch 'get a life' television.
Stupid city people? How many city people suffocate in mud?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#884082 Apr 5, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about intelligence and use the phrase "on a role?"
The man is smart. There is no disputing that.
Flaws manifest themselves in many ways. I misspell words once in a while - minor, when compared to yours.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#884085 Apr 5, 2013
This is why we have a Republic because you communist minded people vote.
BibleVideo

AOL

#884086 Apr 5, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84

Patriot

Boulder, CO

#884087 Apr 5, 2013
LAWMAKERS TO NATIONALIZE A BILL THAT WOULD CLASSIFY PEDOPHILIA AS A “SEXUAL PREFERENCE”

http://www.federaljack.com/pedophilia-is-a-se...

CONTACT YOUR REPS AND DEMAND THEY STOP THIS INSANITY AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN!!

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

I tell you this is a witness that The Revelation of Jesus Christ ch. 18 is True regarding Babylon:

"She has become a dwelling for demons

and a haunt for every impure spirit,

a haunt for every unclean bird,

a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal."

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#884088 Apr 5, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bestiality 5
the name of the ship Looney's husband named after her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#884090 Apr 5, 2013
Remember Biden saying Obama’s administration would create 500,000 jobs a Month Unemployment would be at 5.6! Well Unemployment at 7.6, Labor force at 63.3%, lowest since 1979...JOBS UP 88,000...90 million Americans out of Labor Force! I doubt Obama’s is upset with these Numbers; he’s sitting there with a Smirk saying “I Love it When a Plan Comes Together!!’

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Toj 97,954
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,497
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min texas pete 4,685
Abby 9-2 22 min edogxxx 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min scirocco 177,526
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min voice of peace 68,398
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 59 min only one voter 1,909
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info