Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,669)

Showing posts 813,361 - 813,380 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

orkin33 wrote:
SEE HOW QUICK OBAMA THREW REVERAND WRIGHT UNDER THE BUS WHEN HE GOT INTO OFFICE?
And if he didn't, you would whine about that.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

orkin33 wrote:
SEE HOW QUICK OBAMA THREW REVERAND WRIGHT UNDER THE BUS WHEN HE GOT INTO OFFICE?
Just listen to yourselves! This is what you've been reduced to. Talking about how he defeated his composition. Key word"defeated." Honestly this is getting embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you! So what scandal or scheme did he implement to demolish your republican representatives McCain & Romney? Let me get this right, he needed scandals to defeat his democratic challengers for senate seats, but he absolutely destroyed the republican road bumps with no need for scandals & schemes! In other words you republicans are basically no match for democrats. Look how easy it is. I just made you say something you really didn't say. F cking idiots!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it.
...and 'it' is..???

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
In yet another bad omen for what has become known as Obamacare, a new report reveals that thousands of cancer clinics across the nation are being forced to turn away Medicare patients suffering from cancer, due to the fact that the government is no longer in a position to foot their bill.
As one cancer doctor put it,“If we continued treating our Medicare patients, at this time, we’d be out of business in a week.”
The cuts went into effect on April 1, 2013 after the federal government was forced into “sequestration,” after a special committee of Congress tried but failed to reduce government spending by at least $1.2 trillion.
http://constitutionschool.com/2013/04/04/canc...
It's only just the beginning.
Now the government is hiring "navigators" to help people understand the darn thing.
In California alone, the cost to taxpayers for these navigators is in the billions.
God help us.
Obamacare will end up killing instead of saving lives.

But the Boy Messiah will have his day in the sun.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You can differ all you want. You're nobody.
And if you say Obama is not smart, you're not credible.
Next.
And if you say Obama is smart, you're not credible.
Next.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
So far: Maryland, Maine, and Washington.
Many of the states where it failed during the Bush administration, if you took that vote over again today, it would pass. So if we have to do a re-vote, we will.
But frankly, nobody's rights should be up for a popular vote. That's a corruption of America.
Either the legislature or the courts need to remedy our grievance.
Bigotry will lose. It always does. What's amazing is that people like you have to learn the same lesson AGAIN. You were schooled about women. You were schooled about African Americans. You'll be schooled again about gay people. You never learn. The ugliness runs deep.
You earlier said that a majority of voters voted for gay marriage and now your backing down pointing to a minority of states.

You are full of it on both ends, doodette.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
And if he didn't, you would whine about that.
But he did.

Stop wandering off into the cabbage patch, dood.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
So far: Maryland, Maine, and Washington.
Many of the states where it failed during the Bush administration, if you took that vote over again today, it would pass. So if we have to do a re-vote, we will.
But frankly, nobody's rights should be up for a popular vote. That's a corruption of America.
Either the legislature or the courts need to remedy our grievance.
Bigotry will lose. It always does. What's amazing is that people like you have to learn the same lesson AGAIN. You were schooled about women. You were schooled about African Americans. You'll be schooled again about gay people. You never learn. The ugliness runs deep.
Here's the problem with the whole gay thing. First let me say that I'm against it, BUT it's none of my business who or what you choose to do with your body. Now the problem is the gay community is looking for rights against American law. It's discrimination when the laws on your side & someone or someone's are denying you said rights, that's number 1.#2 it's not right that gays are trying to for & change peoples moral standings. Nobody said you couldn't be who you are & do what you want, but no one should have to change the law because they have a need to feel validated. They already receive rights that straight couples don't have. They can be on their lovers insurance . Straight couples need to be married to do so. It's just not right for one set of peoples to force their train of thought on the populace.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

•1996 - Obama has his four competitor petitions invalidated; he emerges as the only candidate

•2003 - Obama begins running for US Senate; the leading Democratic candidate will withdraw in 2004 due to a sex scandal that Obama's campaign urged the Chicago Tribune to report.

•2004, Mar - Obama wins the primary with 52% of the vote

•2004, Aug - Democratic National Convention address

•2004, Nov - Obama is elected to US Senate

•2006, Oct 22 - Obama announces he is considering a run for the Presidency.

Just two years earlier, November 8, 2004, when Obama was asked why he had ruled out running for president in 2008:

"You know, I am a believer in knowing what you're doing when you apply for a job...and I would essentially have to start now before having served a day in the Senate. Now, there are some people who might be comfortable doing that, but I'm not one of those people."

He was a believer in knowing what you're doing when you apply for a job in 2004 - implying he wouldn't know what he was doing running for the presidency before serving even a day in the Senate but two years later, in 2006, he was running for the presidency.

Hillary Clinton in 2008 after becoming another victim of Obama's Chicago style politics: "Shame on you, Barack Obama! Shame on you!"
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dumbass! My kid has already a paying position and has a lock on fulltime employment when he graduates.
Why do the kids have to work? Let them enjoy their
school years. They are now taking college courses
in high school. What is the rush? Too much pressure
and they won't go to college. Is that the plan?
Some people worry too much about other peoples lives.
Flamingo Nation

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has no power. Only God has power.
ya keep dreaming and reaching for the crack pipe.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

"That was Chicago politics. Knock out your opposition, challenge their petitions, destroy your enemy, right? It is how Barack Obama destroyed his enemies back in 1996 that conflicts with his message today. He may have gotten his start registering thousands of voters. But in that first race, he made sure voters had just one choice."
~John Kass, veteran Chicago Tribune columnist.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/29/obamas...

"Destroy your enemy..."

And liberals still believe Obama wants to work with the enemy, Republicans, for the good of the country.

Yeah, right.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare will end up killing instead of saving lives.
But the Boy Messiah will have his day in the sun.
The fallout we're seeing already is more than concerning.

Do you know about the "navigators" yet?

Thousands of "navigators" will be hired to help Americans choose Obamacare options starting October 1. They could earn $20 an hour or more.

The number of navigators required still isn't clear. California, however, wants 21,000.

The navigators will come from the ranks of unions, health providers and community action groups such as ACORN and Planned Parenthood. They are required to provide unbiased advice.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/o...

As the article pointed out, anyone who believes the navigators will offer "ubiased" advice needs their head examined.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare is becoming unraveled.

States opposing the new healthcare law announced their intention to refuse to implement significant portions of the program such as creating state healthcare exchanges for those who cannot afford to purchase health insurance.

Many corporations in the healthcare industry are protesting the tax that Obamacare places on medical devices such as hip replacements, knees, pacemakers, artery stents and implants.

The House voted to repeal the tax on the devices. To everyone's surprise, the Democrat-controlled Senate also voted to repeal. Seventy-nine senators including two dozen Democrats voted with Republicans to ditch the tax.

(President Obama has vowed to veto any repeal of the tax but 79 votes in the Senate would be more than enough to override any veto.)

http://www.examiner.com/article/obamacare-beg...

And then there's this.

Since insurance is more expensive for small businesses, many of which have no obligation under the law to provide coverage, analysts now fear many might just stop trying and let workers go on the soon-to-be-launched state exchanges.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/03/ob...

But it's getting late. Night.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
The fallout we're seeing already is more than concerning.
Do you know about the "navigators" yet?
Thousands of "navigators" will be hired to help Americans choose Obamacare options starting October 1. They could earn $20 an hour or more.
The number of navigators required still isn't clear. California, however, wants 21,000.
The navigators will come from the ranks of unions, health providers and community action groups such as ACORN and Planned Parenthood. They are required to provide unbiased advice.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/o...
As the article pointed out, anyone who believes the navigators will offer "ubiased" advice needs their head examined.
That is very disturbing. Will they all be wearing Brown Shirts?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Barack Obama is CLUELESS....

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vVGd9R3O-sU
Barack Obama is CLUELESS....
Those bailouts were concocted by someone who is an evil POS.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
Only in SF would you find doors for fairies:
http://blog.sfgate.com/cityinsider/2013/04/04...
Nuh uh, Bob has one in his butt.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Here's the problem with the whole gay thing. First let me say that I'm against it, BUT it's none of my business who or what you choose to do with your body. Now the problem is the gay community is looking for rights against American law. It's discrimination when the laws on your side & someone or someone's are denying you said rights, that's number 1.#2 it's not right that gays are trying to for & change peoples moral standings. Nobody said you couldn't be who you are & do what you want, but no one should have to change the law because they have a need to feel validated. They already receive rights that straight couples don't have. They can be on their lovers insurance . Straight couples need to be married to do so. It's just not right for one set of peoples to force their train of thought on the populace.
Perhaps you should re evaluate your thinking. Read the 1967 case Virginia vs, Loving.

Your thoughts are backward . To want to deny gays the right to marry does not have any effect upon you.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

You are a perfect example of why our country is in such a sorry state and why we have a moron for president.

There are two basic reasons our country elected your anti-American light skinned negro.

1 - morons like you (Democrats) who think he defeated his "composition" came out in force to vote

2 - the corrupt leftwing media lies for Obama the pos

Ok retard? By the way, next time you call others idiots, figure out wtf composition means.

baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Just listen to yourselves! This is what you've been reduced to. Talking about how he defeated his composition. Key word"defeated." Honestly this is getting embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you! So what scandal or scheme did he implement to demolish your republican representatives McCain & Romney? Let me get this right, he needed scandals to defeat his democratic challengers for senate seats, but he absolutely destroyed the republican road bumps with no need for scandals & schemes! In other words you republicans are basically no match for democrats. Look how easy it is. I just made you say something you really didn't say. F cking idiots!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,361 - 813,380 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 388
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 4 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 4 hr hands on AR 5
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs