Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,341 - 813,360 of 1,100,399 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883935 Apr 5, 2013
Anyone remember Obama bowing to the Saudi King and doing his world apology tour to his fellow Muslims the DemocRATS love?

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/04/fe...

Just yesterday...

Femen Stages a 'Topless Jihad'

DemocRATS/OBAMA SUCK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#883936 Apr 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare will end up killing instead of saving lives.
But the Boy Messiah will have his day in the sun.
Still slinging those slurs.

Is that all you racist f*cks got?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883937 Apr 5, 2013
DemocRATS & Obama are clueless...
Aunt Mattie wrote:
Obamacare is becoming unraveled.
States opposing the new healthcare law announced their intention to refuse to implement significant portions of the program such as creating state healthcare exchanges for those who cannot afford to purchase health insurance.
Many corporations in the healthcare industry are protesting the tax that Obamacare places on medical devices such as hip replacements, knees, pacemakers, artery stents and implants.
The House voted to repeal the tax on the devices. To everyone's surprise, the Democrat-controlled Senate also voted to repeal. Seventy-nine senators including two dozen Democrats voted with Republicans to ditch the tax.
(President Obama has vowed to veto any repeal of the tax but 79 votes in the Senate would be more than enough to override any veto.)
http://www.examiner.com/article/obamacare-beg...
And then there's this.
Since insurance is more expensive for small businesses, many of which have no obligation under the law to provide coverage, analysts now fear many might just stop trying and let workers go on the soon-to-be-launched state exchanges.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/03/ob...
But it's getting late. Night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#883938 Apr 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Why are you so dishonest???
I never equated homosexual sex with pediophia, that is a product of your sick mind.
I agree on one point in your post. Adults should have the ability/right to decide who they want to have sex with. Man/man, woman/woman, your way not mine.
Peace
KMA
You should really man up & take responsibility for the posts you make.

You are either a liar or too stupid to know why you post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883939 Apr 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is t you f*cking right whiners can't discuss the President without bringing up race?
You are what is wrong with America. "Everyone is obviously lying except Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox News. You people get dumber every freakin day of your tiny miserable lives.
Baaawwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

You fell for it Dumb Dave, just like i expected you too!

Your DEMOCRAT SENATE MAJORITY LEADER, HARRY REID IS THE ONE WHO CALLED OBAMA A:

Light skinned negro....

IDIOT

Reid apologizes to Obama for remarks in 2008

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2010-01-10...

DUMB DAVE!

PRICELESS!

BAAAWWWAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#883940 Apr 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
4.5 million more people are unemployed now than in 2008
Nearly half of our college grads move back with parents
Now I see you include 2008.

I have news. Bush was President in 2008. We were just getting into the Great Bush Recession.

More people are working today then when Obama took office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#883941 Apr 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaawwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
You fell for it Dumb Dave, just like i expected you too!
Your DEMOCRAT SENATE MAJORITY LEADER, HARRY REID IS THE ONE WHO CALLED OBAMA A:
Light skinned negro....
IDIOT
Reid apologizes to Obama for remarks in 2008
DUMB DAVE!
PRICELESS!
BAAAWWWAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
I'm talking about your post, dipstick.

You right whiners just can't seem to post about Obama without some racial comment.

Why is that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883942 Apr 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about your post, dipstick.
You right whiners just can't seem to post about Obama without some racial comment.
Why is that?
Nice try dumb dave, but you just got suckered pal, fell for it hook, line & sinker!!!!

Your side is the racist bunch, moron.

Say hi to Harry Reid, remember? He is the one that had to apologize.

I D I O T

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883943 Apr 5, 2013
Baawwwaaaaahhhhhh!

Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) apologized Saturday for referring to President Obama in private conversations during the 2008 presidential campaign as "light-skinned" and as having "no Negro dialect."

Baawwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Dumb Dave

Baawwwaaaahhhhh!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883944 Apr 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't personally build the roads and highways. We pay taxes and the government disburses those revenues hopefully into areas that will benefit the country, the populace and the economy as a whole. The mantra of the conservative right is to cut, cut and cut more and in the history of civilization no one has ever cut their way to prosperity.
Yes I pay for fire and police protection with my taxes so yes, theoretically they work for me but I depend on them to do their jobs.
Robot

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883946 Apr 5, 2013
Hey libtarded DemocRATS.

What freedoms are you trying to take next week?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883948 Apr 5, 2013
Moochelle called herself a single Mom yeserday. I wonder which of Obama's 57 states she was in when she said that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#883949 Apr 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Baawwwaaaaahhhhhh!
Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) apologized Saturday for referring to President Obama in private conversations during the 2008 presidential campaign as "light-skinned" and as having "no Negro dialect."
Baawwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!
Dumb Dave
Baawwwaaaahhhhh!
You right whiners think that if someone else says something racist that it is OK for you to do the same?

Tell me gain why you dumbf*cks can not post without bringing race into it.

Then, when caught, you go into denial mode.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#883950 Apr 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey libtarded DemocRATS.
The freedom you right whiners think you have to legislate your bigotry & hatred in denying the right for same sex marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883953 Apr 5, 2013
Good afternoon, Nuculur Nutcase. Are you wearing you little Nazi uniform today?
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text>
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Waxman"........
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hampton, VA
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
waxballs is stalkin again wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Waxballs Waxbrains resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script I see.
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
#42459Feb 26, 2010
Ura slow learner wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
Waxman, the turd that won't flush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#883954 Apr 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try dumb dave, but you just got suckered pal, fell for it hook, line & sinker!!!!
Your side is the racist bunch, moron.
Say hi to Harry Reid, remember? He is the one that had to apologize.
I D I O T
The racist are you &your ilk that post racial slurs here everyday.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883955 Apr 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The freedom you right whiners think you have to legislate your bigotry & hatred in denying the right for same sex marriage.
Still trying to deflect , sucker, after falling for the trap, airhead?

You better whine to the racist, Harry Reid - your Senate Democrat Leader.

Dumb Dave falls for it again!

Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#883956 Apr 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon, Nuculur Nutcase. Are you wearing you little Nazi uniform today?
Morning you adult diaper wearing piece of shit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#883958 Apr 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey libtarded DemocRATS.

Looks like the little old man is suffering from adult diaper rash.
Can't sleep.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#883959 Apr 5, 2013
When Americans see the governments of such countries as the Soviet Union or North Korea wield their powers, they can easily recognize them as being totalitarian in nature. When Americans read that the Soviet government rounded up its own people and sent them into the Gulag, they recoil against the exercise of such totalitarian powers. They have the same reaction when they hear that the North Korean government has tortured people within its prison system. It’s the same when Americans hear that the Chinese government has arrested and incarcerated people for years without charges or trial. But when the U.S. government does such things or even claims to have this authority it’s ok in the name of national security. The mindset of the average American automatically shifts. It can’t be evil for the U.S. government to have such powers because the agents who are wielding them are Americans, not communists. They have an American flag on their lapel. They have children in America’s public schools. They’re doing it to keep us safe. They’re on our side. We wouldn’t be free without them. They’re preserving our national security. In fact, another fascinating aspect to all this is the mindset of those within the national-security establishment itself. Even though they are wielding the same kinds of oppressive powers that are enforced by totalitarian regimes, like North Korea, the last thing in brain-washed minds is that they’re doing anything evil or immoral. In their mind, they’re fighting evil in order to preserve security and freedom. Sure, they have to do some unsavory things, but those things are necessary to preserve the nation. Americans are safe and free because of things they’re doing, and we’re supposed to be grateful that they’re doing them. The time has come to dismantle the fascist state in order to restore a free, prosperous, peaceful, normal, and harmonious society to our land. Is it time to restore a limited-government, constitutional republic, the type of government that all people deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 3 min Amen 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 9 min Amen 43
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min Doug77 4,672
Was Bergdahl PLANNED All Along? 13 min Amen 1
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 15 min Amen 0
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min TRD 68,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min Dick Topick 49,531
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••