Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,321 - 813,340 of 1,083,677 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one Republican politician that's more intelligent.
Sarah Palin?
Newt Gingrich?
Obama is a dumbass moron, here's the proof:

Idiotic democrat lying sack of crap Obama is pushing risky mortgages AGAIN. Who owns the mortgage disaster?

News for obama pushing bad loans

The Atlantic

Obama administration pushes banks to make home loans to people with weaker credit

Washington Post &#8206;- 2 days ago
Skeptics say effort could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place.

Libs are soooooooo stupid.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Your nemesis knows what I really look like; the rest of you losers must continue projecting as usual.
Are you saying you two are married? How is it he knows what you really look like and no one else does?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

finding wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need to worry about the North Korea distroying America, Obama has already taken care of that.
You misspelled "George W. Bush."

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and yes, you're on a role.
"A beautiful palace does not make a great king."
We're ALL impatiently waiting for his intelligence to make a positive difference. If he's so intelligent, he saves it for the basketball court.
You're talking about intelligence and use the phrase "on a role?"

The man is smart. There is no disputing that.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
Only in SF would you find doors for fairies:
http://blog.sfgate.com/cityinsider/2013/04/04...
Watch it.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised anybody read that. I skipped it.
Probably his wife (or lover), leosnana, gave him the happy icons.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Trabajo Unchained wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a song, carol. I didn't write it. If you want to complain, talk to Seamus. No, nope. This is all political. I mean to see the tea party dead. One partier at a time.
You see, carol, once upon a time I minded my own business and let you crazy people go to church 5 days a week seeking absolution from God knows what. And then here's what happened: you decided you could leave the church and evangelize about all the nifty stuff you learned through prayer, and via the internet. At that point, you crossed a line. When you crossed that line you appeared in my front yard. That was a mistake, dear, for I didn't ask you to, you just sort of appeared.
I know you think you have a right to do what you do and say what you say, that's why you clowns are such dedicated constitutionalists. But here's the thing: I don't want you (pl.) in my yard and now I'm going to chase you out of it. I'm a nice guy, carol, until you cross me. I know you know this, I understand christians and capitalists. But you've suddenly appeared in my viewfinder and your endless chatter is interfering with my fishing. You should've stayed in church preaching to each other about all the silly nonsense you believe in. Fucking with my fishing was a mistake. Now you're (pl.) gonna pay.
I'm sorry, did you say something?
youTube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Top TV PREACHER now vulgar, drinks & wears Catholic Collar --

http://youtu.be/dakrVCtYkXs

Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

In yet another bad omen for what has become known as Obamacare, a new report reveals that thousands of cancer clinics across the nation are being forced to turn away Medicare patients suffering from cancer, due to the fact that the government is no longer in a position to foot their bill.

As one cancer doctor put it,“If we continued treating our Medicare patients, at this time, we’d be out of business in a week.”

The cuts went into effect on April 1, 2013 after the federal government was forced into “sequestration,” after a special committee of Congress tried but failed to reduce government spending by at least $1.2 trillion.

http://constitutionschool.com/2013/04/04/canc...

It's only just the beginning.

Now the government is hiring "navigators" to help people understand the darn thing.

In California alone, the cost to taxpayers for these navigators is in the billions.

God help us.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Trabajo Unchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly my dear, all I give a damn about is you. I've resigned myself to the idea I can't have you... and yet I can have you whenever I wish.
Oh, that explains it. You and she are having an affair.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about intelligence and use the phrase "on a role?"
The man is smart. There is no disputing that.
I beg to differ, unless by smart you mean criminal.

Idiotic democrat lying sack of crap Obama is pushing risky mortgages AGAIN. Who owns the mortgage disaster?

The Atlantic

Obama administration pushes banks to make home loans to people with weaker credit

Skeptics say effort could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place.

Libs are soooooooo crooked.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
The people reject or approve a lot of things, that has no bearing on whether they are right, wrong, or constitutional.
The people approved of racial discrimination. They were brought in line.
They'll be brought in line again on gay marriage. They have no choice. That's what this country is about. If you don't like it, find a better one.
Putting all your hopes in "majority rule" or, more precisely in this case, the tyranny of the majority - is stupid and shortsighted because the chances you will always be the majority are slim.
The majority now supports same sex marriage, so there goes your little majority argument anyway.
You leave,try Iran.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

where have the majority of voters voted for gay marriage? Nowhere?

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ, unless by smart you mean criminal.
The Atlantic
Libs are soooooooo crooked.
You can differ all you want. You're nobody.

And if you say Obama is not smart, you're not credible.

Next.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You leave,try Iran.
Not a chance. That's your move.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
where have the majority of voters voted for gay marriage? Nowhere?
So far: Maryland, Maine, and Washington.

Many of the states where it failed during the Bush administration, if you took that vote over again today, it would pass. So if we have to do a re-vote, we will.

But frankly, nobody's rights should be up for a popular vote. That's a corruption of America.

Either the legislature or the courts need to remedy our grievance.

Bigotry will lose. It always does. What's amazing is that people like you have to learn the same lesson AGAIN. You were schooled about women. You were schooled about African Americans. You'll be schooled again about gay people. You never learn. The ugliness runs deep.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one Republican politician that's more intelligent.
Sarah Palin?
Newt Gingrich?
Many of us would take a former governor, Sarah Palin, or a former Speaker of the House, Newt Ginghrich, over a radical progressive liberal from the slums and corruption of Chicago politics any day.

Did you know Obama won his first, second and third seats in the Illinois Senate unopposed?

Want to know why?

Obama's competitors convienetly "fell by the wayside". He won both the 2004 primary and general election for the US Senate "after tough challengers imploded when their messy divorce files were unsealed," the Chicago Tribune writes.

The NYT reported that "the Tribune reporter...acknowledged in print that the Obama camp had 'worked aggressively behind the scenes' to push the story. Some believe that David Axelrod had an even more significant role - that he leaked the initial story."

On June 25, 2004, Obama's Republican opponent, Jack Ryan, withdrew due to yet-another a sex scandal.

Don't you think that's rather odd? He won every election because every one of his opponents was "exposed" in some sort of scandal?

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/senators/a/bar...
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

CNN
May 30, 2008

In his first race for office seeking a state Senate seat on Chicago's gritty South Side in 1996, Obama effectively used election rules to eliminate his Democratic competition.

As a community organizer, he had helped register thousands of voters. But when it came time to run for office, he employed Chicago rules to invalidate the voting petition signatures of three of his challengers.

"That was Chicago politics," said John Kass, a veteran Chicago Tribune columnist. "Knock out your opposition, challenge their petitions, destroy your enemy, right? It is how Barack Obama destroyed his enemies back in 1996 that conflicts with his message today. He may have gotten his start registering thousands of voters. But in that first race, he made sure voters had just one choice."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/29/obamas...

I'm trying to tell some of you people, you've been duped. Big time.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

WELL GOD KNOWS CHICAHO IS NOT KNOWN FOR BEING NEITHER CORRUPT NOR RACIST??

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

SEE HOW QUICK OBAMA THREW REVERAND WRIGHT UNDER THE BUS WHEN HE GOT INTO OFFICE?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min andet1987 4,568
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,131
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Terry rigsby 49,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 2 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••