Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,667)

Showing posts 813,321 - 813,340 of1,077,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOPidiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID say, he's no more intelligent or honest than any, run-of-the-mill, Chicago politician. There's no more to be said if you don't hold them in high regard.
Name one Republican politician that's more intelligent.
Sarah Palin?
Newt Gingrich?
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still circling the bowl.
Who am I? Not Surprized, the trolling carnival of circus trolls!
I wrote: <quoted text>
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose.
I am also known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Jimmy, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011 #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad li <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still circling the bowl.
I am also known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
I also wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
I wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 I wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
I wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
I wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
I wrote: <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
I wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
I wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
I wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I proudly wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
I wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Not Surprized"........
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hampton, VA
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
Homer 2016 is stalkin again wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits sonicfilter. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Nuculur option resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Tony C, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see.
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"I wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
I wrote:
PDUPONT, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
#42459Feb 26, 2010
Leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, where's the photos and address so we can google earth his azz?
bend over and have Homer 2016 look
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Nelson finally came around on gay marriage
Now he can marry Charlie Crist
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what you say is true because the North Koreans have devoted all of their resources to their military, completely ignoring everything else.
But you're wrong because a humanitarian leader like Obama would never target the North Korean civilian population and, in any event, the North Korean population is under complete government control.
Consider also the possibility of a massive land invasion across the border, something that neither South Korea or the US has the ability to resist.
We don't need to worry about the North Korea distroying America, Obama has already taken care of that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
sonicfiller hears the truth from his father:
https://static.naamapalmu.com/files/yS/medium...
from a nutjob who only expresses nutjob 'opinions' that it gathers from god knows where.

kinda hard to cite nutjob.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin?
Newt Gingrich?
So....your name is GOPidiots and you rant about Republicans being stupid. You seem to have a personal problem there, dood.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
from a nutjob who only expresses nutjob 'opinions' that it gathers from god knows where.
kinda hard to cite nutjob.
...now you're calling your father a nutjob!

You and GOPidiots came from the same propagation wastebasket.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin?
Newt Gingrich?
Yes and yes, you're on a role.

"A beautiful palace does not make a great king."

We're ALL impatiently waiting for his intelligence to make a positive difference. If he's so intelligent, he saves it for the basketball court.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Only in SF would you find doors for fairies:

http://blog.sfgate.com/cityinsider/2013/04/04...
ANTI AMERICANS

South Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Before We Discuss Guns….
by: jb williams | published: 01 06, 2013
More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on google Share on twitter
Oddly enough, on the long list of causes of death in America, guns barely make an appearance way down the list. So, if the federal government wants to do something to protect innocent life in America, there is a long list of things they need to address well before they get to the Second Amendment Right of U.S. Citizens.
Atop the list of causes of death in America is heart disease, followed by cancer. These two causes of death listed by the CDC are largely caused by poor diet. Based on recent statements from DC politicians, this means we should immediately outlaw the Federal Food and Drug Administration, as they are directly responsible for controlling the poor quality of the food and drug supply in America and they approved it all as “safe.”
Next is lower respiratory diseases and the Federal Government is the biggest polluter in America. After the FED, pollution is largely caused by poor air quality from the giant corporations that buy off members of congress and take federal funding from taxpayers to keep the pollution pumping. Again, this means that we should immediately outlaw members of congress who take lobby and campaign money from corporations involved in polluting the air we breathe.
Then there is stroke, often caused by the pressure of trying to raise a family while under daily assault by the Federal Government, causing Americans to become two-income households since the government robs citizens of half of their earnings and drives employers overseas. That means we need to outlaw excessive taxation and regulation in America.
After that, accidental deaths make the list, which means we should outlaw idiots, most of whom vote democrat. By the way, nowhere in the CDC stats is the number of deaths caused by HIV/AIDS – which would rank in the top five causes of death if the federal government would report it truthfully, which means we should outlaw illicit sex, especially among homosexuals, where the disease is by far the most prominent.
Alzheimer’s, diabetes, the flu, pneumonia follow, which once again is directly connected to products approved by the Federal Food and Drug Administration as “safe.” Outlaw the FDA…
Allow me to cut to the chase here…
According to recent CDC reports, Americans are dying mostly of the following causes…
2) Heart Disease – 19.7%
3) Cancer – 18.6%
4) Respiratory – 4.5%
5) Stroke – 4.2%
6) Accidental – 3.9%
7) Alzheimer’s – 2.6%
8) Diabetes – 2.3%
9) Flu or Pneumonia – 1.8%
10) Kidney disease – 1.6%
11) Suicide – 1.2%
15) Gun related homicide -.38%(less than ˝ of 1%)
According to the CDC, there are fourteen causes of death that far exceed deaths by gun related homicides and the federal government is in one way or another, responsible for most of them. So, protecting the lives of American citizens is NOT the agenda behind the coming gun grab by Marxists members of the federal government.
I saved the number one cause of death in the United States for last, for a reason. Abortion is responsible for 39.9% of the deaths in America each year and the people currently threatening the Second Amendment Rights of decent honest American citizens are directly responsible.
Think about that…. Abortion is the #1 cause of death in America!
ANTI AMERICANS

South Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I saved the number one cause of death in the United States for last, for a reason. Abortion is responsible for 39.9% of the deaths in America each year and the people currently threatening the Second Amendment Rights of decent honest American citizens are directly responsible.
Think about that…. Abortion is the #1 cause of death in America, more than 1.2 million deaths of innocent American children every year. Do you honestly believe that the people responsible for this in Washington DC give a damn about a couple dozen kids in Connecticut or anywhere else? If you do, you are a total fool.
All they care about is power and wealth. They couldn’t care less about the value of innocent life, especially that of children.
And long before they launch an assault on American’s Second Amendment Rights, these people had better think long and hard. Further, it’s worth noting that the current chief of our so-called justice system has blood all over his hands. Eric Holder…
Every red blooded American knows that every right endowed by our Creator is protected by the Charters of Freedom, not the least of which is the Second Amendment. Without the Second Amendment, the people cannot protect any other right.
If you want to save innocent American lives, leave the guns alone and go after the people responsible for most of the senseless American deaths - Leftist members of our Federal Government. That’s what we should outlaw in America!
One last time, 1.2 million innocent children killed in America every year by the #1 cause of death in America, abortion. 11,493 gun related homicides per year in America, the vast majority from black on black crime, and the scumbag leftist politicians are worried about legal guns in the hands of law abiding citizens… What’s wrong with this picture?
Get rid of the anti-Americans and America will be the greatest nation on earth again!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

GOP Loves Guest Workers. American Workers? Not So Much

Lower-earning men are not less likely than higher-earning men to father children, but they are far less likely to marry and live with the mother. The boys raised in these disrupted homes are much more likely to get in trouble in school, and they do worse than other populations in school. The current unemployment rate is 7.7 percent nationwide but it is 11.2 percent for those with less than a high school diploma.

So what did the Republican Washington establishment do in the recent immigration negotiations? They pushed for the largest possible guest worker program with the lowest possible wages. The impact of such a guest worker program on the wages of Americans without college degrees would likely be small, but as an indication of GOP priorities it is a much larger problem. Faced with a slow-motion economic and social disaster afflicting the least educated and lowest-earning American citizens and residents, the Republicans are focusing on driving the wages for the lowest-paying jobs even lower.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Most gay marriage laws currently contain religious freedom clauses protecting churches and, in some cases, individual believers. But if such views really are morally equivalent to racism in the minds of our political class, one must expect the law eventually to treat them equivalently.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

No, Tell Us What You Really Think:
Black Congressmen Let Loose On The GOP Vote Suppression

Like Jeffries, Rangel accused Republicans of trying to prevent minorities from voting. But he doesn’t believe the this strategy would ultimately yield victories for conservatives. In fact, Rangel suggested failing to embrace diversity could lead to the demise of the GOP.

“The Republican Party is on a self-destructive mission. When we got rid of the Dixiecrats, they joined the Republican Party. When we had moderate Republicans in the State of New York, they chased them out,” Rangel said.“They are prepared to destroy their country to keep their base. They know that they are going out of business. They have had their last presidential campaign as we know it, so they’re doing two things; stop people who don’t look like them from coming into the country, don’t let those who got in vote. And those people who think like we do, do all you can do in the state level to prevent them from coming to the polls.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/04/bl...
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you'll find a way to blame that on Obama too, but also to not give him any credit if it gets worked out.
Why would anyone blame Obama if North Korea follows through with its threats? There's going to be a lot more to worry about than Obama if Kim Sung Un is that crazy.

More than likely Obama will blame Bush though.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

End Time Headlines

http://revolutionradio.org/
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin?
Newt Gingrich?
Obama is a dumbass moron, here's the proof:

Idiotic democrat lying sack of crap Obama is pushing risky mortgages AGAIN. Who owns the mortgage disaster?

News for obama pushing bad loans

The Atlantic

Obama administration pushes banks to make home loans to people with weaker credit

Washington Post &#8206;- 2 days ago
Skeptics say effort could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place.

Libs are soooooooo stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,321 - 813,340 of1,077,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,382
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 11 min Garry Ackerman 2
Music Artists A to Z 13 min not a ghost 256
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 18 min Huh 5
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 19 min not a ghost 358
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 23 min not a ghost 1,102
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 26 min not a ghost 7,696
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search