Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#884000 Apr 5, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And had there been armed and trained security personnel on site....
As there were at Columbine, Methmouth? Even you can't be that stupid...well, I might occasionally be wrong in my appraisal of southern trolls.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884001 Apr 5, 2013
OBAMA DIE HARDS wrote:
Obama Budget Proposes Cuts to Social Security, Medicare
Friday, 05 Apr 2013 07:26 AM
By Newsmax Wires
Share:
More ...
A A |
Email Us |
Print |
Forward Article
inShare
President Barack Obama’s budget plan will incorporate deficit-cutting proposals that include changing the calculation for Social Security cost-of-living increases and tax brackets, according to a White House statement.
The plan, set for release April 10, will track the offer on spending cuts and revenue increases that Obama made to House Speaker John Boehner of Ohio as part of an end-of-the-year deal on expiring tax cuts, according to the statement e-mailed Friday.
“While this is not the president’s ideal deficit reduction plan, and there are particular proposals in this plan like the CPI change that were key Republican requests and not the president’s preferred approach, this is a compromise proposal” that will be part of the budget, according to the statement.
Obama’s offer to Boehner “still stands,” it said.
“That means that the things like CPI that Republican leaders have pushed hard for will only be accepted if congressional Republicans are willing to do more on revenues,” said the statement.“This isn’t about political horse trading; it’s about reducing the deficit in a balanced way.”
The plan includes a new inflation gauge that would effectively reduce cost-of-living increases for Social Security beneficiaries, a measure that is sure to draw opposition from many Democrats. It also proposes using the calculation for adjusting income tax brackets, which would mean higher payments for many taxpayers.
I HOPE THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA ENJOY YOU PAY
CUT!!!!
CAN YOU BELEIVE THIS BULLSHIT??????????
Are you stupid? Did you read the article?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884002 Apr 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
O'Reilly Criticizes "The Demagogues On The Right" Who Took Issue With His Bible Thumper Comments
To Whom Might He Be Referring?
After Fox News host Megyn Kelly agreed with O'Reilly that the Supreme Court wouldn't give credence to religious arguments in the fight over same-sex marriage, O'Reilly asked, "so if you know that and I know that, and I would say 75 percent of The Factor viewers know that, the other 25 percent that were upset and wanted to be upset over this comment, and then the demagogues on the right primarily who threw it back at me, why do they do that?"
He went on to say that "the right - some people, they don't want a non-ideological guy assuming this kind of power," referring to himself.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/04/oreil...
Power? He's insane
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#884003 Apr 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey duplicitous dems.
Wtf is up with your glow bull warming?
It is the coldest Spring in recent hisory here in England - snow fell the entire day yesterday where i am.
March is also very cold back in DemoKrat Kommunist Konnecticut too.
You duplicitous DemoKKK RATS are so full o chit.
Awe chit now-

DO you have a zoning permit fer that kinnergarten sandbox of nasty litter box litter?

And PICK UP YO DAMNED ol' nasty trash!

NO sorry nasty azz littered loitering allowed! Just sorry azz nasty.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884004 Apr 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"How do you know?"
She learnt it at that thar Yale skews
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#884005 Apr 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"How do you know?"
We don't, but that was once instance...(the others, not so much..but OBVIOUSLY, it's not like it will stop the insane, unfortunetly )

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#884006 Apr 5, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Did you read the article?
Under Dumbya's "No Child Left Behind" the sign said, "Illiterate? Write for free help," but he couldn't...
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#884007 Apr 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>As there were at Columbine, Methmouth? Even you can't be that stupid...well, I might occasionally be wrong in my appraisal of southern trolls.
You show your blatant igorance everytime you project that ignorant term methmouth on me-becaues you couldn't be any more ignorant if you tried.

Liar-Leo-LOSER-tic.
Go back to sucking of some of your rotten, pickled puss eggheads some more now.
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#884009 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
She learnt it at that thar Yale skews
Does your head turn 90 degrees as you spew you vomitus of envious hatred?

You're a losertic too.
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#884010 Apr 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The reason your eyes are placed in front of your head dumbass because it is more important you look ahead than to look back you idiot... Myths, lies, racism and stupidity.. that's RealDave...
add ignorance and hatred...don't forget the ignorance and hatred!
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#884012 Apr 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Conservatives, frankly, have become purveyors of outrage instead of preachers for a cause. Instead of showing how increasing government harms people, how free markets help people, and how conservative policies benefit all Americans, we scream “Benghazi” and “Fast & Furious.”
We’re off key and off message. We’ve become professional victims dialed up to 10 on the outrage meter. Who the hell wants to listen to conservatives whining and moaning all the time about the outrage du jour? Seriously? Mitt Romney ran a campaign on just how bad things are, but he was rejected by a majority of Americans who felt like he really did not care about them and really had no plans to improve their lives.
Bitching about Benghazi doesn’t do that either.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/20/the-loyal-...
As a Conservative, I targeted Benghazi and Fast and Furious because I thought SURELY the liberals had enough brain material in their skulls to realize that their beloved leader was corrupt, incompetent and a liar in those blatant examples. How could ANYBODY not see that Fast and Furious was a stupid political stunt by the administration to get gun control legislation? And that it cost a border agent his life when (predictably) the plan failed? How could ANYBODY not see that Obama and his cronies were covering up their incompetent handling of Benghazi with the highly implausible excuse of the YouTube video? Who wouldn't be insulted by such a stupid political trick?

I was wrong. Liberals aren't that bright. They can be swayed by the media to believe anything-- that it's perfectly reasonable for a young woman attending a high-priced private college to expect somebody else to pay the $16/month for her birth control pills, and anybody not wanting to buy them for her hates women. That it's perfectly reasonable for Lord Obama to moan about how the sequester is going ruin lives in the US, then fly off to Florida at taxpayer expense to play golf with Tiger Woods.

If ANY conservative flew off to play golf, or fly 60+ people to Spain for a week-long party on the Riviera the media would devour him. But Lord Obama's media let's it slide, and the libs are too stupid to realize what is going on.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#884014 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Power? He's insane
he's like talking about himself in the 4th person or something.

he'll have a nervous breakdown when Maddow starts rating higher than him.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884015 Apr 5, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Just read there are almost 9,000,000 Americans receiving disability payments.
This along with over 40,000,000 Americans receiving EBT cards (food stamps).
The people getting disability can stop looking for work, so they no longer get counted as "unemployed". The unemployment rate goes down, Lord Obama brags about how the economy is improving under his brilliant leadership.
If the economy is recovering, can we stop paying unemployment checks to people for almost TWO YEARS? The length of time a person could receive unemployment was six months until it was decided that the economy was so bad that it needed to be extended. Can we stop?
Oh yeah, where'd ya read that? Perhaps if all the people receiving disability and food stamps were cut off, that money can go to Israel! Yes! Israel, where we pay for their social medicine and education systems! Yes, send that money to North Korea so they won't threaten us with their bullshyt!
Stupid rightwinger, none of you have a brain
Buick Shylark

Bury, UK

#884016 Apr 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Under Dumbya's "No Child Left Behind" the sign said, "Illiterate? Write for free help," but he couldn't...
Have I told you how much I love you yet today?
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#884017 Apr 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"How do you know?"
(pretty obvious sometimes isn't it!!)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#884018 Apr 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Three things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts and Truth!!
Black Conservatives?

how many are there? 5?
Buick Shylark

Bury, UK

#884019 Apr 5, 2013
I remember telling you yesterday but I thought I should reinforce my earlier opinion.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884020 Apr 5, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You show your blatant igorance everytime you project that ignorant term methmouth on me-becaues you couldn't be any more ignorant if you tried.
Liar-Leo-LOSER-tic.
Go back to sucking of some of your rotten, pickled puss eggheads some more now.
Meltdown in progress...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#884021 Apr 5, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Conservative, I targeted Benghazi and Fast and Furious because I thought SURELY the liberals had enough brain material in their skulls to realize that their beloved leader was corrupt, incompetent and a liar in those blatant examples. How could ANYBODY not see that Fast and Furious was a stupid political stunt by the administration to get gun control legislation? And that it cost a border agent his life when (predictably) the plan failed? How could ANYBODY not see that Obama and his cronies were covering up their incompetent handling of Benghazi with the highly implausible excuse of the YouTube video? Who wouldn't be insulted by such a stupid political trick?
I was wrong. Liberals aren't that bright. They can be swayed by the media to believe anything-- that it's perfectly reasonable for a young woman attending a high-priced private college to expect somebody else to pay the $16/month for her birth control pills, and anybody not wanting to buy them for her hates women. That it's perfectly reasonable for Lord Obama to moan about how the sequester is going ruin lives in the US, then fly off to Florida at taxpayer expense to play golf with Tiger Woods.
If ANY conservative flew off to play golf, or fly 60+ people to Spain for a week-long party on the Riviera the media would devour him. But Lord Obama's media let's it slide, and the libs are too stupid to realize what is going on.
"corrupt, incompetent and a liar"

"How do you know?"

a question seldom heard on FOX. so i'm going to play it to the hilt.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#884022 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
That's $5.00 more than you make, maybe you can get a job, ya know, since you're so unbiased and all....
California alone requires 21,000 of these "navigators".

That's 21,000 people in one state alone making $20 an hour - some sources say up to $40 an hour - on the taxpayers' dime just to understand the darn thing.

How many will the state of New York need? Or Florida? Or Illinois?

It's beginning to unravel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Mister Tonka 98,528
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Chicagoan by Birth 179,640
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Poof1 50,750
Abby 10-30 56 min Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,829
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,140
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 1 hr reality is a crutch 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]