Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,665)

Showing posts 813,281 - 813,300 of1,033,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NuculurNutpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Thought I was wetting my bed!
HAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Nuke Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

CBS Los Angeles:“Dead sea lions everywhere”— Rescuer: I’ve never seen anything like this… we never would have imagined the numbers — Expert: No oceanographic explanation for what we’re seeing (VIDEO)

http://enenews.com/cbs-los-angeles-dead-sea-l...

NHK:“Many people have reported medical problems since the Fukushima nuclear disaster began”

http://enenews.com/nhk-many-people-reported-m...

http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm note vs 7, 8. I'd say that "cover of lead" has been removed both physically and spiritually.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

What mankind has wrought on our planet.

Don't know the cause, but the reason for the sea lion pups die off is that their mothers can't get the food required to nurse the pups, and abandon them in search of food to survive.

Where did the herring and alewife runs go?? The oceans teemed with fish, not 60 years ago.

We've made wildlife compete with our factory trawlers for food to survive.

Is it any wonder ocean fish stocks are crashing worldwide??
Patriot wrote:
CBS Los Angeles:“Dead sea lions everywhere”— Rescuer: I’ve never seen anything like this… we never would have imagined the numbers — Expert: No oceanographic explanation for what we’re seeing (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/cbs-los-angeles-dead-sea-l...
NHK:“Many people have reported medical problems since the Fukushima nuclear disaster began”
http://enenews.com/nhk-many-people-reported-m...
http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm note vs 7, 8. I'd say that "cover of lead" has been removed both physically and spiritually.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

He was your candidate, only 5 months ago.

You've got the loyalty of a viper, Nobraina.
Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
U Lib turds are still mesmerized with Romney, love it. Now go masterbate on your Obama 8x10 with scotch guard on it

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did your hero Mitt Rmoney go to school, Carol??
And George W. Bush??
Wouldn't be Haw-vard, would it, nitwit??
You're really dumb to throw the term liberal around, when like a boomerang, it comes back and hits you upside the head.
I'm lovin' it!!
"nutsucker"
You are a sicko!!! Sorry "silly". You get your lovin' on Topix? Well at least you are happy? Satisfied? Doubtful.
Peace
KMA
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've waited for thirty minutes for you to explain which Israeli's and who they were ahead of.
BTW it was a good documentary as are most of Goldberg's, fairly accurate, somewhat embellished and edited for time, nothing earth shattering.
It was just informative and well-documented.

Explained a lot about the present struggle. I learned a lot.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta love Peggy Noonan and Peter Robinson among others for writing all those things Reagan said eh?
Reagan actually had a lot of input into his speeches. But his quips and wit were from the hip, I'm quite sure.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta love Peggy Noonan and Peter Robinson among others for writing all those things Reagan said eh?
Did you know he was advised not to add the part about telling Mr. Gorbachev to tear down the wall in his speech at the Berlin Wall but at the last minute on the drive there, decided to do it anyway?

Just thought that was an interesting bit of history trivia.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Your peasant like envy is amusing.
It's not that others think they[re better than you.
It's you who thinks they're better than you.
Peasant.
<quoted text>
Everyone jokes about the Harvard elitist mentality.

I admire their intellect. Just not their collective ideology.

Don't most Harvard graduates go on to become a part of those evil 1%'ers?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did your hero Mitt Rmoney go to school, Carol??
And George W. Bush??
Wouldn't be Haw-vard, would it, nitwit??
You're really dumb to throw the term liberal around, when like a boomerang, it comes back and hits you upside the head.
I'm lovin' it!!
Maybe you need to lighten' up a bit?

O'Reilly went to Harvard too.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You already admitted to being a bigot.
Being homosexual does not mean you are more likely to be a pedophile as you indicated.
davey you're still trying to twist the truth. Is truth realy that hard for a liberal such as yourself to grasp? I never said that at all.but yes ,if my thinking that a man who puts his manhood into another man poop is a man who has mental problems makes me a bigot in your mind ,then so be it.. oh , 1 more question for you. When was it that homosexuals became their own race?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
No you gotta love him because he gave us 25 yrs. of Prosperity not 5 yrs. of H*LL!!
Well, there's that too.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to lighten' up a bit?
O'Reilly went to Harvard too.
Difference with O'Reilly and the rest of them is they were dropped on their head as a kid so the left part of the brain has lost it's ability for logical thinking. Much like yourself and the rest of the Fox drones.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference with O'Reilly and the rest of them is they were dropped on their head as a kid so the left part of the brain has lost it's ability for logical thinking. Much like yourself and the rest of the Fox drones.
I'd much rather take my chances having been dropped on my head as a child than to be born with the congenital defect of having to sit on my head throughout my entire life like you have.

The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Your own stupidity proves you wrong!!
""One of the many attacks on our country from the Religious Right is the claim that our country is a Christian Nation...not just that the majority of people are Christians, but that the country itself was founded by Christians, for Christians. However, a little research into American history will show that this statement is a lie. Those people who spread this lie are known as Christian Revisionists. They are attempting to rewrite history, in much the same way as holocaust deniers are. The men responsible for building the foundation of the United States were men of The Enlightenment, not men of Christianity. They were Deists who did not believe the bible was true. They were Freethinkers who relied on their reason, not their faith.
If the U.S. was founded on the Christian religion, the Constitution would clearly say so--but it does not. Nowhere does the Constitution say: "The United States is a Christian Nation", or anything even close to that. In fact, the words "Jesus Christ, Christianity, Bible, Creator, Divine, and God" are never mentioned in the Constitution-- not even once. Nowhere in the Constitution is religion mentioned, except in exclusionary terms. When the Founders wrote the nation's Constitution, they specified that "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." (Article 6, section 3) This provision was radical in its day-- giving equal citizenship to believers and non-believers alike. They wanted to ensure that no religion could make the claim of being the official, national religion, such as England had. ""
The earliest Americans came here to escape what??
Religious persecution.
The religion happened to be Christian. Those are the folks that the first Americans were escaping from.
You remain a clueless right wing nitwit.
<quoted text>
WOW!! What a distortion of what I have posted.
To start with I posted our country was founded on Christian principles not founded on the Christian religion.
And that Constitution does not say anything about baseball being
American favorite national pass time, still many people think
that it is.
Harley DAVIDSON is a American icon, but that Constitution says
nothing about that.
You are taking my opinion way out of context and distorting it.
Fact is Christianity is by far our country most common
religion.
And our country was founded on Christian principles, example of
that was given in some of your post, our founding
fathers were freethinkers.....that is a Christian principle.
BTW....Most of the Founders were very much Christians.
We our very much a Christian country and this is GOD's country.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! What a distortion of what I have posted.
To start with I posted our country was founded on Christian principles not founded on the Christian religion.
And that Constitution does not say anything about baseball being
American favorite national pass time, still many people think
that it is.
Harley DAVIDSON is a American icon, but that Constitution says
nothing about that.
You are taking my opinion way out of context and distorting it.
Fact is Christianity is by far our country most common
religion.
And our country was founded on Christian principles, example of
that was given in some of your post, our founding
fathers were freethinkers.....that is a Christian principle.
BTW....Most of the Founders were very much Christians.
We our very much a Christian country and this is GOD's country.
But was America founded on Christian principles? Just read the first words of the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

From the beginning, America's founders accepted the reality that basic rights were inseparable from human beings and they recognized that those inalienable rights were not given by government nor acquired by force, but that life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are the gifts of the Creator.

In 1844, the Court said, "Christianity is part of our common law."

In 1892, the Supreme Court said this: "No purpose of action against religion can be imputed to any legislation, state or national because this is a religious people. This is historically true."

In 1930, the U.S. Supreme Court said this: "We are a Christian people, according to our motto."

In 1952, the U.S. Supreme Court said, "We are a religious people whose institutions presuppose a Supreme Being.

The question isn't - Was America founded on Christian principles? The question is - what world view has given birth to and sustained America? The answer to that question is simple: Christianity.

http://www.aproundtable.org/issues.cfm...
liberal media Nazi

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Name one communist country, or one despotic dictatorship, where gun ownership among the civilian population is a cherished right? Of course you can't. That type of tyranny only flourishes in an environment where the population is weak, and unable to stand up for itself. In the 1930's, after Hitler came to power, the NAZI government made the ownership of guns among private civilians illegal. They then proceeded to confiscate all the guns so that the German people would be weak, and unable to stand up against the tyrannical activities of their own government.

The Nazi(LIBERALS) disarmament campaign began as soon as Hitler assumed power in 1933. It started with the creation of large volumes of written rules and regulations. Yet it was not until March 1938, the same month that Hitler annexed Austria, that the Nazis created their own Weapons Law. On November 9, 1938, the Nazis(LIBERALS) launched the Kristallnacht, and unarmed Jews all over Germany were attacked by government-sponsored mobs. In conjunction with Kristallnacht, the government used the administrative authority of the 1938 Weapons Law to require immediate Jewish surrender of all firearms and edged weapons, and to mandate a sentence of death or 20 years in a concentration camp for any violation. Do you think if the Jews in Nazi Germany were well armed, and offered feirce resistance, that the holocaust would have happened on a scale that it did? Of course not. They offered very little resistance, and were not armed. Also during Hitlers reign, the Germans invaded country after country in Europe. However, one country they would not invade was Switzerland. Why? Switzerland was the only country left in Europe that still allowed it's people to freely keep and bear arms. The NAZI's(LIBERALS), being afraid of widespread armed resistance, left them alone.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
How dare we!!
After all, we wouldn't want to mention Mitt Rmoney's TWO degrees from Haw-vard now, would we??
Naw, liberals don't talk about Rmoney's elite, liberal education, do we??
And you voted for the fool, making you a liberal!!
HAHAHAHA
You're so stupid, you just walked full speed into a wall, moron!!
That sudden stop really hurt, eh wingnut??
You're as dull as a spoon.
<quoted text>
Nutjob option has lost it. It claims to be in England with me and hasn't posted yet and it's already 9:38am

Every post is hahahahaha.

Nutjob option/not surprized has melted down, fot sure.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

liberal media Nazi wrote:
Name one communist country, or one despotic dictatorship, where gun ownership among the civilian population is a cherished right? Of course you can't. That type of tyranny only flourishes in an environment where the population is weak, and unable to stand up for itself. In the 1930's, after Hitler came to power, the NAZI government made the ownership of guns among private civilians illegal. They then proceeded to confiscate all the guns so that the German people would be weak, and unable to stand up against the tyrannical activities of their own government.
The Nazi(LIBERALS) disarmament campaign began as soon as Hitler assumed power in 1933. It started with the creation of large volumes of written rules and regulations. Yet it was not until March 1938, the same month that Hitler annexed Austria, that the Nazis created their own Weapons Law. On November 9, 1938, the Nazis(LIBERALS) launched the Kristallnacht, and unarmed Jews all over Germany were attacked by government-sponsored mobs. In conjunction with Kristallnacht, the government used the administrative authority of the 1938 Weapons Law to require immediate Jewish surrender of all firearms and edged weapons, and to mandate a sentence of death or 20 years in a concentration camp for any violation. Do you think if the Jews in Nazi Germany were well armed, and offered feirce resistance, that the holocaust would have happened on a scale that it did? Of course not. They offered very little resistance, and were not armed. Also during Hitlers reign, the Germans invaded country after country in Europe. However, one country they would not invade was Switzerland. Why? Switzerland was the only country left in Europe that still allowed it's people to freely keep and bear arms. The NAZI's(LIBERALS), being afraid of widespread armed resistance, left them alone.
NRA Propaganda Parrot.
Have cracker Polly!
JESUS KINGS OF KINGS

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Welcome
Christ Is Risen!

Matt 28:5-6 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

Matt 28:6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Easter is a holiday when most people think of the Easter bunny, decorating eggs, dressing up in your best Sunday outfit and going to church.

Easter should be more than just another holiday to a Christian. It's the Sunday set aside to recognize the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. GOD sent his WORD in the form of a child, being born to Mary the Virgin as God's only Begotten Son. He lived a very short time on earth, having been a carpenter and then God's messenger the last three years or so of his life. He was crucified, nailing all our sins to the cross, covering them with his precious blood. If we believe on him, accept his free gift of salvation, then we too will see him in all his Glory one day!

Jesus was compelled to bear his own cross, to travel to Golgotha, where they placed upon his head a crown of thorns and proclaimed him "THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS!". They placed him between two thieves hanging on a cross, drove nails through his hands and feet, later piercing his side to make sure he was dead. They took his garments to draw lots to see who would get them.

Mark 15:33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? "

He was mocked and given vinegar to drink instead of water.

John 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Mark 15:38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

Mark15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

Mark 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the [mother] of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

Mark 16:2 And very early in the morning the first [day] of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.

Mark 16:3 And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?

Mark 16:4 And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.

Mark 16:5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.

Mark 16:6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,281 - 813,300 of1,033,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Sublime1 96,093
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Poppo 167,531
Amy 4-18 25 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 47,054
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••