Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,663)

Showing posts 813,241 - 813,260 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nobamaredux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
A person goes to purchase a gun, a background check is done, if the person fails, the dealer is not supposed to sell the gun, he tells the person, I don't know why you were denied, you can appeal if you want. Many people are victims of identity theft; they have the right to know why they were denied, mistakes happen.
Even worse if a person is not told why they failed a background check.

The fact remains that applying to purchase a firearm when you clearly know in advance that you are disqualified, such as being a convicted felon, is a crime in itself.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doctor King wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dear, let's start by saying your use of the term, "theoretically" is redundant so don't do that anymore. You could take it right out of the sentence and the sentence would make more sense. Secondly, who cares? The Holocaust was the Holocaust, the christians did nothing to stop it, it was them doing it, in fact. Pay attention to your christian neighbors, that's the message.
I have no idea what's happening in North Korea, not much I suspect, but it seems frightfully important to you. Why is that? Why do you always seem to need to be be worried about something? The very first second the North Koreans raise a WMD into a launch position, they will alllll disappear from the planet. Don't sweat it. Nobody'll miss 'em. Do you know any Koreans? They're the most unlikable people on earth. Let 'em go. Chill, bitch.
Gangnam style!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was no more anywhere near the rightwing ideology as he was the leftwing ideology.
However, Obama most definitely wants control. Why is he growing government by leaps and bounds, usurping his authority by bypassing Congress on major policy decisions, making government and himself the CEO of corporations and demonizing the opposition in every other word he says?
Where have you been?
Myth: Hitler was a leftist.

Fact: Nearly all of Hitler's beliefs placed him on the far right.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-hitler.htm

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you do any research at all?
This president has alienated republicans from day one. He has no interest in working WITH them, just wants them to do everything HE wants and then blames them if they don't.
Where have you been? You and Homer were obviously in the same place.
That and you are backwards.

The Republican priority was to make Obama a one-term President, more than fixing the country.

The Republican party went off the deep end as soon as Obama was elected. The refusal to cooperate, the "you lie," the disrespect was unbelievable.

Obama came to the table on EVERY proposal with Republican ideas built in. Instead of taking that on good faith, the Republicans took it and asked for more, moving farther to the right.

Let's not revise history. Obama did not come into office in the spirit of NOT cooperating; quite the opposite.

You really need to get a handle on reality. You're disgraceful.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a right whiner that admits there is no need for people to own assault type rifles with large clips.
RealDave again you miss the Point, it wasn’t assault weapon verse pistol but here’s a reality check ‘How Many Liberals Does it Take to Screw in a Light bulb?”

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are a typical left wing loon. In your world the folks should not have the power to decide? A predictable response from a nut. All states prohibit sex between adults and children, that must be a real stumbling block for you.
Peace
KMA
Which is it this time?

Calling being a homosexual the same as being a pedophile?

Homosexual sex between consenting adults is legal. Adults should decide between each other.

Sex with kids is not legal. According to you it is perfectly OK if you can talk the kid into it. You're speaking from experience?

Allowing two people of the same sex to marry is NOT the same as being a pedophile.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony C the President had an option either to sign or not to Sign, he Choose to Sign IT, Yes its Obama’s Sequester!!
And what was the alternative, dippy-do?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Was that the "collage" her mum sent all six youngun' to? I'd forgotten. Must have been Dumbya type legacies...
That's how ignorant that kind of ignorance truly is- leobabydaddyanus.

I have but ONE sibling.

And BOTH us WORKED and paid our OWN tuitions-neither @ Yale.

However, Yale over Hawvawrd ANY day.

It was actually (not pretensive pretending or wanna be make believe delusional sicko psycho stuff) the "culture".

Have fun sucking off your rotten egg of inept some more now though.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This is our New Health System, Thank You Obama…WALGREEN clinics to begin treating chronic illnesses... Doctors Shortages will lead to “A shortage of primary-care and other physicians could mean more-limited access to health care and longer wait times for patients," Your relationship between you and your doctor will now become Nurse/ practitioners relationship! WoW
1. Walgreens = capitalism at work.
2. Sounds like there will be job openings in the health care field. If there is more demand and a shortage of doctors, guess what - we're hiring doctors!
3. Relationships with doctors are bullsh!t unless you have a serious disease. Most doctors are overpaid aholes who are about as reliable as auto repair centers (yes I said MOST.)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not illegal to target a building fool.
First the N Korean troops would have to get to the border and prepare to swarm in a period that would A. telegraph their plan and B. leave the troops exposed to, pixy dust maybe?
Give it up mutt!
Whatever happens, DaBammy will come out smelling like a fn rose.
Agree!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is it this time?
Calling being a homosexual the same as being a pedophile?
Homosexual sex between consenting adults is legal. Adults should decide between each other.
Sex with kids is not legal. According to you it is perfectly OK if you can talk the kid into it. You're speaking from experience?
Allowing two people of the same sex to marry is NOT the same as being a pedophile.
He's a dittohead; that's what limbaugh implied.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave again you miss the Point, it wasn’t assault weapon verse pistol but here’s a reality check ‘How Many Liberals Does it Take to Screw in a Light bulb?”
An assault weapon "verse"? Oh, well, you asked for it:
Shoot them little kiddies down,
Stack the bodies all around.
You can't Texas Gun Nuts sick,
Must have the weapon to make up for the d*ck...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Can't CALL Texas Gun Nuts sick...but I think I just did.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
are they union liberals?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a dittohead; that's what limbaugh implied.
Don't forget Ben Carson. He's a pediatric neurosurgeon so he must know about such things, but since he's not a vet, I'll take his view of bestiality following closely with a grain of salt.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely agree with your last sentence, but all the anti-gun legislation in the world will not protect you either.
Certain weapons sales should be monitored closely, the 50 cal sniper rifles for instance and those rifles that can easily be converted to full auto.

What's happened is that the weapons business has become very competitive, like the auto industry where bonuses are paid on volume product placement, advertising co-op's and so on. Those who sell the weapons don't really give a fk who they're selling to so long as the paperwork is good. That's probably not the best approach but that is exactly where that industry has gone.

Honestly, I haven't any earthly idea how to fix it, and I'm not sure anyone does.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The GOP's inclusive makeover isn't quite working out. On Wednesday's "Daily Show", Jon checked in with the rebranding efforts of the party and found a couple of areas for improvement. Area 1: not using offensive slurs when referring to Latinos. Area 2: not using the same dumb "what's to stop someone from marrying an animal" argument when talking about gay marriage.

Remember, guys, baby steps are still forward baby steps. Watch the clip above.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/jon-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Ben Carson. He's a pediatric neurosurgeon so he must know about such things, but since he's not a vet, I'll take his view of bestiality following closely with a grain of salt.
He has to be a complete idiot as well. That Louie Gohmerts favorite subject is bestiality. Wonder why? Someone must have been pulling on those ears for years, mayb it was the dog. Woof,woof.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>where's your poem for shoving bodies up your birth canal, so you can slit their throats before they emerge and say it is legal and more important CONVENIENT?
Instant Karma's gonna get you
Hit you right in the head
Better get yourself together darling
Soon you're going to be dead
Trabajo Unchained

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Ben Carson. He's a pediatric neurosurgeon so he must know about such things, but since he's not a vet, I'll take his view of bestiality following closely with a grain of salt.
All I have to do is log in and see your name and "poof" a solid 9. Pavlov, eat your heart out and your little dog too. God bless you, incredibly sexy red-haired woman. You're standing solidly between me and heart disease.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,241 - 813,260 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 5 min Charles Idemi 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 5 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 5 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••