Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,241 - 813,260 of 1,096,673 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that's not really leosnana, right?
You probably also think the women you have phone sex with look like the pictures of those paid models who sucker in gullible and desperate men like yourself too though.
Which I find very, very...VERY funny.
Most people--under forty at least--know that the pic is Christina Hendricks and that she is much more decorative to posting than your old gray box. Your nemesis knows what I really look like; the rest of you losers must continue projecting as usual.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because liberals shack up, have kids and move on, without bothering to marry, is that moral? Why do you argue so vehemently for gay marriage rights when 70% of your young mothers are single, is that moral? Why do you promote a lifestyle that kills thousands of men, women and children from HIV/AIDS every year, is that moral? Why do you mandate lower emissions standards that leads directly to more traffic deaths, is that moral? Why are we buying foreign oil and paying $4 or $5 bucks a gallon for gas when we could be supplying the world with petroleum products and paying $1.50 a gallon, is that moral? Why are the Obama's boogieing down while there's 100 million working age Americans out of work, is that moral?
You are like a convicted murderer arguing against victims rights.

Mighty Dumb builder thinks right whiners never shack up, never cheat on their spouses, never get divorced, never have unprotected sex.

Who else but a Mighty Dumb Builder thinks more pollution leads to fewer accidents.

And really, you have to be Mighty Dumb to think we have enough oil to supply ourselves let alone the world.
ABF

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

A lot of Naziís were perverted homosexuals. Thatís typical of that type of deficient mind. The Germans should have stopped the Nazi party from coming to power, destroying Germany. Americans should stop the communist Democratic Party from destroying America.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what I ever did to you to cause you to go into this kind of tailspin but, if posting my opinions like everyone else does on this kind of forum personally makes you this crazy, you have issues that go far and beyond political differences.
Most of us knew that already but it still needed to be said.
I'm surprised anybody read that. I skipped it.
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Most people--under forty at least--know that the pic is Christina Hendricks and that she is much more decorative to posting than your old gray box. Your nemesis knows what I really look like; the rest of you losers must continue projecting as usual.
We would enjoy seeing your actual current photo though, to settle the notion you have the body of a male 55 year old Irish drunkard with the bulbous nose andclown red curly hair.

Good night
Trabajo Unchained

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Most people--under forty at least--know that the pic is Christina Hendricks and that she is much more decorative to posting than your old gray box. Your nemesis knows what I really look like; the rest of you losers must continue projecting as usual.
Yes, yes I do. I must admit though, I kind of like being a nemesis...

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because liberals shack up, have kids and move on, without bothering to marry, is that moral? Why do you argue so vehemently for gay marriage rights when 70% of your young mothers are single, is that moral? Why do you promote a lifestyle that kills thousands of men, women and children from HIV/AIDS every year, is that moral? Why do you mandate lower emissions standards that leads directly to more traffic deaths, is that moral? Why are we buying foreign oil and paying $4 or $5 bucks a gallon for gas when we could be supplying the world with petroleum products and paying $1.50 a gallon, is that moral? Why are the Obama's boogieing down while there's 100 million working age Americans out of work, is that moral?
You are like a convicted murderer arguing against victims rights.
First of all, for those of you with reading comprehension issues, I'll repeat this slowly: I...am...not...a...lib...er... al.

However I stand up for those being scapegoated by simpletons who refuse to see their own part in things.

So don't call things "my" unmarried mothers and "my" lower emissions standards. I live in Florida. We don't even take our card for inspection, and I like it that way.

Yes, I would consider shacking up and having kids immoral. I wouldn't pass laws against it.

I argue vehemently for gay marriage rights because I'm gay and married and it has a very real, practical application to my life. My husband has been type 1 diabetic since he was ten years old. We are both 41. Hospital issues are a matter of when, not if. And I don't have to worry about going to jail because some right-wing doctor tries to keep me out of a room and I punch him in the face. I don't need to worry about his delinquent brother trying to take my home, should I survive him, or my money-hungry sister doing the same should he survive me. Oh, and also because I believed the bill of goods I was sold as a kid about America being free and equal.

Now, if you are really concerned about HIV (which I doubt) then the quickest, smartest thing you could do is to support same sex marriage, which naturally promotes monogamy like any other marriage, and reduces the spread of all STD's. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite who is simply acting on prejudice, not concern for HIV.

Finally, there is no such thing as "promoting a lifestyle" when it comes to being gay. You either are, or you aren't. You can't decide to become it, no matter how good the marketing campaign. Just like gay people can't choose to be straight, straight people can't choose to be gay. Nobody knows that better than gay people, so the last thing we would do is "promote a lifestyle." Stupid.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mighty Dumb builder thinks right whiners never shack up, never cheat on their spouses, never get divorced, never have unprotected sex.
Who else but a Mighty Dumb Builder thinks more pollution leads to fewer accidents.
And really, you have to be Mighty Dumb to think we have enough oil to supply ourselves let alone the world.
Hmm, well, I DO think Obama, in spite of his being half white, is no more intelligent or honest than any other Chicago gangland Democrat politician.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We would enjoy seeing your actual current photo though, to settle the notion you have the body of a male 55 year old Irish drunkard with the bulbous nose andclown red curly hair.
Good night
You obviously don't know the definition of projecting, huh, Waxtroll? Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!(I'd somehow envisioned you as being older.)
Trabajo Unchained

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what I ever did to you to cause you to go into this kind of tailspin but, if posting my opinions like everyone else does on this kind of forum personally makes you this crazy, you have issues that go far and beyond political differences.
Most of us knew that already but it still needed to be said.
It's just a song, carol. I didn't write it. If you want to complain, talk to Seamus. No, nope. This is all political. I mean to see the tea party dead. One partier at a time.

You see, carol, once upon a time I minded my own business and let you crazy people go to church 5 days a week seeking absolution from God knows what. And then here's what happened: you decided you could leave the church and evangelize about all the nifty stuff you learned through prayer, and via the internet. At that point, you crossed a line. When you crossed that line you appeared in my front yard. That was a mistake, dear, for I didn't ask you to, you just sort of appeared.

I know you think you have a right to do what you do and say what you say, that's why you clowns are such dedicated constitutionalists. But here's the thing: I don't want you (pl.) in my yard and now I'm going to chase you out of it. I'm a nice guy, carol, until you cross me. I know you know this, I understand christians and capitalists. But you've suddenly appeared in my viewfinder and your endless chatter is interfering with my fishing. You should've stayed in church preaching to each other about all the silly nonsense you believe in. Fucking with my fishing was a mistake. Now you're (pl.) gonna pay.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Trabajo Unchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes I do. I must admit though, I kind of like being a nemesis...
Poor, dumb carol can--or at least will--never admit to understanding why people find her so irritating. Sheesh, when realtime and even Homer find her insufferable, what does she expect from the rest of us?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably also think the women you have phone sex with look like the pictures of those paid models who sucker in gullible and desperate men like yourself too though.
I really do think he didn't know it was a picture of an actress.
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, for those of you with reading comprehension issues, I'll repeat this slowly: I...am...not...a...lib...er... al.
However I stand up for those being scapegoated by simpletons who refuse to see their own part in things.
So don't call things "my" unmarried mothers and "my" lower emissions standards. I live in Florida. We don't even take our card for inspection, and I like it that way.
Yes, I would consider shacking up and having kids immoral. I wouldn't pass laws against it.
I argue vehemently for gay marriage rights because I'm gay and married and it has a very real, practical application to my life. My husband has been type 1 diabetic since he was ten years old. We are both 41. Hospital issues are a matter of when, not if. And I don't have to worry about going to jail because some right-wing doctor tries to keep me out of a room and I punch him in the face. I don't need to worry about his delinquent brother trying to take my home, should I survive him, or my money-hungry sister doing the same should he survive me. Oh, and also because I believed the bill of goods I was sold as a kid about America being free and equal.
Now, if you are really concerned about HIV (which I doubt) then the quickest, smartest thing you could do is to support same sex marriage, which naturally promotes monogamy like any other marriage, and reduces the spread of all STD's. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite who is simply acting on prejudice, not concern for HIV.
Finally, there is no such thing as "promoting a lifestyle" when it comes to being gay. You either are, or you aren't. You can't decide to become it, no matter how good the marketing campaign. Just like gay people can't choose to be straight, straight people can't choose to be gay. Nobody knows that better than gay people, so the last thing we would do is "promote a lifestyle." Stupid.
You are a lying scumbag. Fick Sucker all the way. Not because of what you lie about, but because you are a seazebucket. I know I am not the first to say this to you.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

and then theres wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowballs from Denver, internet moron.
stop obsessing over my balls and all guys balls for that matter, ya' greasy little pervert
Trabajo Unchained

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe, as you do, carol, whatever I want. "Leo" makes my dick very hard. You, however, do not. If Leo has three heads and a tail, it doesn't matter. I see her the way you see God, and it's my view of her that counts. I just dumped about a pint of love juice into the sink fantasizing about her. I've happily dumped about a pint of love juice into her admittedly imaginary vagina every day for nearly five years and that doesn't even account for the actual women I seduce. Find me a wife that's that unerringly reliable? On the other hand I have no idea whether she can cook but that is an ancillary skill in my opinion.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Or steal from the state that they are elected to represent and lie to press?

Ala Mark Sanford?

It's hard to say what would be worse, Mark Sanford as the governor of the most racist state in the USA or sitting in congress voting on bills that affect the citizens of the other states. Speaking of citizens, who is that freaky hot babe that Sanford is hanging with?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, dumbf*ck, you said gay marriage is a State issue.
Denying gay marriage discriminates against homosexuals.
A large number of states discriminate against homosexuals in denying gay marriage. It doesn't make it right.
Just like in the past, states discriminated against blacks, women, etc.
I guess you think it is OK to discriminate if 51% of the people say it is. The phony is you. GFY
The people have repeatedly rejected gay marriAGE, pay attention doorknob dave.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Poor, dumb carol can--or at least will--never admit to understanding why people find her so irritating. Sheesh, when realtime and even Homer find her insufferable, what does she expect from the rest of us?
I have done a bunch of things today and you have sit there and been grouchy all day. Does Topix make people Grumps?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, well, I DO think Obama, in spite of his being half white, is no more intelligent or honest than any other Chicago gangland Democrat politician.
Here we have yet another right whiner racist telling us that Whites are smarter than blacks.

My God, do you people have anything else?
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't know the definition of projecting, huh, Waxtroll? Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!(I'd somehow envisioned you as being older.)
Blah, blah. Just upload your own photo, Bozo. Everyone enjoys a good laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL 68,862
Amy 8-23-14 11 min Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min TRD 68,311
Amy 8-22 19 min Pippa 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Learn to Read 176,892
Abby 8-23-14 35 min Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,848

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••