Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883850 Apr 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying scumbag. Fick Sucker all the way. Not because of what you lie about, but because you are a seazebucket. I know I am not the first to say this to you.
Gee, what a great, substantive argument.

Piss off, foreigner. I know I am not the first to say that to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883851 Apr 4, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The people have repeatedly rejected gay marriAGE, pay attention doorknob dave.
The people reject or approve a lot of things, that has no bearing on whether they are right, wrong, or constitutional.

The people approved of racial discrimination. They were brought in line.

They'll be brought in line again on gay marriage. They have no choice. That's what this country is about. If you don't like it, find a better one.

Putting all your hopes in "majority rule" or, more precisely in this case, the tyranny of the majority - is stupid and shortsighted because the chances you will always be the majority are slim.

The majority now supports same sex marriage, so there goes your little majority argument anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883852 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dislike Obama's policies, but when you try to say he's not intelligent, your credibility takes a serious hit.
Bill Nelson finally came around on gay marriage

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#883853 Apr 4, 2013
In a stinging piece at the New York Times, Ta-Nehisi Coates argues that Dr. Benjamin Carson, the present darling of the right, is wearing a mask as he answers a call by white conservatives to challenge President Barack Obama's policies after the failure of so many other "Conservative Black Hopes."

The present darling of the right wing, Dr. Benjamin Carson, is a distinguished neurosurgeon who went from the depths of Detroit poverty to the heights of Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. But his current status among conservatives isn't so much rooted in Carson's redemptive rise from rags to respectability, as it is in the belief that he is, in the long winter of Obama, the one they've been waiting for.

Last week, Carson came under attack for comparing advocates of same-sex marriage with advocates of bestiality and the North American Man/Boy Love Association. He then cast himself as a victim of political correctness, besieged by white liberals -- "the most racist people there are" -- who could not countenance his heterodoxy and wanted to keep him on the "plantation."

The plantation metaphor refers to a popular theory on the right. It holds that the 95 percent of African-Americans who voted for a Democratic president are not normal Americans voting their beliefs, but slaves. A corollary to the plantation theory is the legend of the Conservative Black Hope, a lonesome outsider, willing to stare down the party of Obamacare and stand up for the party of voter ID. Does it matter that this abolitionist truth-teller serves at the leisure of an audience that is overwhelmingly white? Not really. Blacks are brainwashed slaves; you can't expect them to know what's in their interest.

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/ben-carson-he-wea...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#883854 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, for those of you with reading comprehension issues, I'll repeat this slowly: I...am...not...a...lib...er... al.
However I stand up for those being scapegoated by simpletons who refuse to see their own part in things.
So don't call things "my" unmarried mothers and "my" lower emissions standards. I live in Florida. We don't even take our card for inspection, and I like it that way.
Yes, I would consider shacking up and having kids immoral. I wouldn't pass laws against it.
I argue vehemently for gay marriage rights because I'm gay and married and it has a very real, practical application to my life. My husband has been type 1 diabetic since he was ten years old. We are both 41. Hospital issues are a matter of when, not if. And I don't have to worry about going to jail because some right-wing doctor tries to keep me out of a room and I punch him in the face. I don't need to worry about his delinquent brother trying to take my home, should I survive him, or my money-hungry sister doing the same should he survive me. Oh, and also because I believed the bill of goods I was sold as a kid about America being free and equal.
Now, if you are really concerned about HIV (which I doubt) then the quickest, smartest thing you could do is to support same sex marriage, which naturally promotes monogamy like any other marriage, and reduces the spread of all STD's. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite who is simply acting on prejudice, not concern for HIV.
Finally, there is no such thing as "promoting a lifestyle" when it comes to being gay. You either are, or you aren't. You can't decide to become it, no matter how good the marketing campaign. Just like gay people can't choose to be straight, straight people can't choose to be gay. Nobody knows that better than gay people, so the last thing we would do is "promote a lifestyle." Stupid.
You're already more "free" than anyone on Earth - you want to be special. And, you're not being entirely honest about your choice of 'orientation'(such a double entendre).
I couldn't help but notice one glaring omission from your diatribe, and it's the very foundation of "marriage", namely "love". Your desire for "equality" (sic), by your own admission, is driven by economics, passion and convenience, not by love. I suggest that the emotion between parties of the same sex is not love, but the self serving convenience of 'comfort' and that can be achieved without the diminution and redefinition of "marriage". If there were no extraneous advantages to be gained by marriage, would you still want it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883855 Apr 4, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Very cool. I called him last week.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#883856 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dislike Obama's policies, but when you try to say he's not intelligent, your credibility takes a serious hit.
I DID say, he's no more intelligent or honest than any, run-of-the-mill, Chicago politician. There's no more to be said if you don't hold them in high regard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883857 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Very cool. I called him last week.
I did too, power to the people!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#883858 Apr 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is it this time?
Calling being a homosexual the same as being a pedophile?
Homosexual sex between consenting adults is legal. Adults should decide between each other.
Sex with kids is not legal. According to you it is perfectly OK if you can talk the kid into it. You're speaking from experience?
Allowing two people of the same sex to marry is NOT the same as being a pedophile.
"real dumb"
Why are you so dishonest???
I never equated homosexual sex with pediophia, that is a product of your sick mind.
I agree on one point in your post. Adults should have the ability/right to decide who they want to have sex with. Man/man, woman/woman, your way not mine.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#883859 Apr 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a dittohead; that's what limbaugh implied.
"silly"
You, of all people agree with a MORAN like "real dumb"? You are slopping!!!!
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883860 Apr 4, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're already more "free" than anyone on Earth - you want to be special. And, you're not being entirely honest about your choice of 'orientation'(such a double entendre).
I couldn't help but notice one glaring omission from your diatribe, and it's the very foundation of "marriage", namely "love". Your desire for "equality" (sic), by your own admission, is driven by economics, passion and convenience, not by love. I suggest that the emotion between parties of the same sex is not love, but the self serving convenience of 'comfort' and that can be achieved without the diminution and redefinition of "marriage". If there were no extraneous advantages to be gained by marriage, would you still want it?
You are insane, arrogant, and obnoxious. Read my posts on the gay threads for the last several years and tell me it's not about love. You ass. Instead of being presumptuous, you should respectfully ask questions rather than issuing proclamations borne of ignorance.

No, it is not about being "special." Marriage is marriage. Blacks did not want special rights when they were denied access to white country clubs. Access to those clubs did not change the structure or the definition, only the participants.

I am completely honest about everything, so if you have a question, ask. My orientation is the way I was born and the way I always will be, if I never had sex again for the rest of my life.

Your suggestion of being driven by economics is not only ridiculous on its face, but insulting and dehumanizing. The decision to get married was ONLY based on love, evidenced by the fact that there was no legal recognition when we first planned/did it.

The last thing on our minds as we recited our vows before God, our families, and our friends was "what can we get out of this." It was a public declaration of love and fidelity and a bonding of our families with theirs. You don't get to cheapen that.

We live in Florida. We decided to get married in NJ because that's where I grew up, and my family doesn't fly.(My Grandma rarely leaves her house and missed my cousin's wedding.) My future spouse and his family were on board with that, and they all traveled to NJ. Btw his father is an ultra-right wing Republican and was a Republican mayor down here. He loves me and supports us fully.

During the planning time, NJ passed Civil Unions. Since we were already planning, we figured we might as well sign up for that. We travel to NJ frequently, so we would be protected if, God forbid, there was some kind of accident while we were there, or in certain neighboring states. Other than that, it has no practical effect since we live in Florida.

When marriages were legal in California (and Massachusetts had a residency requirement) we flew out to California to get a marriage certificate - because it is that important to us. We had a 1-day "mini second honeymoon" at Disneyland and came back to Florida, where it isn't recognized at all. Eventually, it will.

But don't tell me it's not about love. That doesn't mean we don't demand equality under the law at the same time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#883861 Apr 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
U.S. Arrests Lawmakers, Claiming Bribe for Spot on Mayoral Ballot
State Senator Malcolm A. Smith, who rose to become the first black president of the State Senate, and City Councilman Daniel J. Halloran III were arrested early Tuesday on charges of trying to illicitly get Mr. Smith on the ballot for this year’s mayoral race in New York City, according to federal prosecutors.
Mr. Smith, a Queens Democrat, and Mr. Halloran, a Queens Republican, were among a half-dozen people arrested by Federal Bureau of Investigation agents in the corruption case. The others were Joseph J. Savino, the Bronx G.O.P. chairman; Vincent Tabone, vice chairman of the Queens Republican Party; and Noramie F. Jasmin, the mayor of the Rockland County village of Spring Valley, and her deputy, Joseph A. Desmaret, according to a criminal complaint.
Mr. Smith, 56, was taken from his home in handcuffs by F.B.I. agents before sunrise and Mr. Halloran, a lawyer, was arrested about the same time, law enforcement authorities said.
Mr. Smith, a contractor and real estate developer, has said he was considering running for mayor as a Republican, and the charges contend that he made payments to Mr. Halloran in exchange for the councilman’s assistance in setting up meetings with Republican leaders as part of an effort to get on the ballot, the complaint said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/03/nyregion/st...
bipartisan corruption. wonder how FOX will play that?
sonicfiller hears the truth from his father:

https://static.naamapalmu.com/files/yS/medium...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPidiots

Marcus Hook, PA

#883862 Apr 4, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID say, he's no more intelligent or honest than any, run-of-the-mill, Chicago politician. There's no more to be said if you don't hold them in high regard.
Name one Republican politician that's more intelligent.
Sarah Palin?
Newt Gingrich?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#883863 Apr 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still circling the bowl.
Who am I? Not Surprized, the trolling carnival of circus trolls!
I wrote: <quoted text>
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose.
I am also known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Jimmy, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011 #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad li <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#883864 Apr 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still circling the bowl.
I am also known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
I also wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
I wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 I wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
I wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
I wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
I wrote: <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
I wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
I wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
I wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I proudly wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#883865 Apr 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
I wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Not Surprized"........
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hampton, VA
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
Homer 2016 is stalkin again wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits sonicfilter. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Nuculur option resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Tony C, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see.
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"I wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
I wrote:
PDUPONT, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
#42459Feb 26, 2010
Leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#883866 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, where's the photos and address so we can google earth his azz?
bend over and have Homer 2016 look

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#883867 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Now he can marry Charlie Crist

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
finding

Brookland, AR

#883868 Apr 4, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what you say is true because the North Koreans have devoted all of their resources to their military, completely ignoring everything else.
But you're wrong because a humanitarian leader like Obama would never target the North Korean civilian population and, in any event, the North Korean population is under complete government control.
Consider also the possibility of a massive land invasion across the border, something that neither South Korea or the US has the ability to resist.
We don't need to worry about the North Korea distroying America, Obama has already taken care of that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#883869 Apr 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
sonicfiller hears the truth from his father:
https://static.naamapalmu.com/files/yS/medium...
from a nutjob who only expresses nutjob 'opinions' that it gathers from god knows where.

kinda hard to cite nutjob.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 46 min very disappointed 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min IBdaMann 49,324
amy 12-26 2 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 2 hr RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr Big Red 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance