Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#883749 Apr 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO said you are a liar.
March 20, 2012 - President Obama's national health care law will cost $1.76 trillion over a decade according to a new projection released today by the Congressional Budget Office rather than the $940 billion forecast when it was signed into law.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/cbo-obamacare-t...

Do you have another source to back up your claim?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#883750 Apr 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO said you are a liar.
RealDave what’s the Lie? Obamacare projected to cost 9 billion today estimated cost 2 trillion and climbing, the latest estimate, Obamacare will add another 6.2 trillion to the Deficit!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#883751 Apr 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How would know what rational, clear-thinking (isn't that a bit redundant) people would are having problems with? However, yes; that's your racist assumption; that's clearly untrue, and yes, I am an extremely white rational person who would not become a Grumpy Old Prick as long as one brain cell remained.
You ignored the other three questions:

Wasn't he raised and cared for by white people?
Didn't white people open the doors of academia for him?
Does he consider all white people pricks?
nobamaredux

United States

#883752 Apr 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There are only a couple of roads to the South dummy, see for yourself and it would take months to stage a massive land invasion__months in which the N Korean troops would be exposed. And probably hungry as hell.
I said one or two well placed missiles and nothing about the N Korean countryside. Maybe a round through the roof of that massive building where all the N Korean muckety mucks gather up and another into the Pyongyang power plant.
The N Korean civilians and 97% of the military haven't a fkn clue as to the damage the US can inflict within minutes.
Doesn't matter chump, China will jump in ahead of us and smack that fat little prik around. China sure as hell doesn't want a unified Korea that it can't exploit.
Seoul is less than fifty miles from the border. North Korean ground troops could swarm across the border regardless of roads.

By the way, it is illegal under US law to target a foreign leader for assassination.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883753 Apr 4, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
If North Korea follows through with this ever growing threat, I'm afraid it will be a challenge for the entire world.
Let's hope Obama acts like a real leader instead of the front man if that, God forbid, should happen.
It's hard to imagine even someone like Kim Sung Un being that insane. Problem is, no one knows.
Who cares about Korea? Let them all kill each other. He's jockeying for money, that's it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#883754 Apr 4, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Why three, not one? In a school with twenty teachers, that would add about 5% to the personnel costs? And they would not require "tactical gear."
The Virginia Tech and Aurora shooters were both known by psychiatric personnel to be crazy and capable of such acts. The problem is translating that knowledge into action.
That's bullshyte.

The only thing that preempted the UCF shooter last month was his own room mate who saw the guns, locked himself in a bathroom and called 911. That led to the responding police being ready to rumble and the only shot the kid got off was the bullet he put through his own brain.

His wish was to kill hundreds and he could have with ease.

I'll halfway agree with you on Holmes only because he had made an attempt to reach out.

Spend all you want, you'll never protect society from the devious crazy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883755 Apr 4, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mental"
The president nobama really cares???? Yeah right. He returned 5% of his salary, 20 grand. Then he hops on Air Force 1, cost a few hundred thousand to fly to Los Angeles for a fund raiser.
Peace
Dear Mental,
Love, Dummy

Classic.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#883756 Apr 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How would know what rational, clear-thinking (isn't that a bit redundant) people would are having problems with? However, yes; that's your racist assumption; that's clearly untrue, and yes, I am an extremely white rational person who would not become a Grumpy Old Prick as long as one brain cell remained.
Oopsie--proofreading takes back seat to child care...namE will be on that extra would all night long...maybe in a homophonic way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#883757 Apr 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, dumbf*ck, you said gay marriage is a State issue.
Denying gay marriage discriminates against homosexuals.
A large number of states discriminate against homosexuals in denying gay marriage. It doesn't make it right.
Just like in the past, states discriminated against blacks, women, etc.
I guess you think it is OK to discriminate if 51% of the people say it is. The phony is you. GFY
"real dumb"
You are a typical left wing loon. In your world the folks should not have the power to decide? A predictable response from a nut. All states prohibit sex between adults and children, that must be a real stumbling block for you.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#883758 Apr 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They have an underground subway system that goes down 100-200 meters, they've been training for war for over 50 years!
Maybe the President should call his bluff and say "listen buddy, these are your options: we will bomb the hell out of your reactor and drone you and will not give you any money. Period."
Your suggestion is basically to beat up on North Korea because they are weak. The only differences between North Korea and Iran are that Iran is a much bigger threat, but we are much less likely to confront Iran because Iran would not be a pushover.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883759 Apr 4, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
March 20, 2012 - President Obama's national health care law will cost $1.76 trillion over a decade according to a new projection released today by the Congressional Budget Office rather than the $940 billion forecast when it was signed into law.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/cbo-obamacare-t...
Do you have another source to back up your claim?
Cancel Obamacare and medicare and medicaid and send the money to Israel and Korea. Let Americans gf themselves. War baby, war.
nobamaredux

United States

#883760 Apr 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, you have not knowledge of the law.
I guarantee that if you left a loaded gun on the kitchen table, and your kid's friend picked it up & killed someone, that you would get your ass sued in court & lose.
Perhaps you leave loaded guns on your kitchen table, but rational people do not.

Silly argument.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#883761 Apr 4, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignored the other three questions:
Wasn't he raised and cared for by white people?
Didn't white people open the doors of academia for him?
Does he consider all white people pricks?
Reread my response, dumb carol. I said, yes; that's your assumption, and that's untrue...whatever your new name is, you'll always be dumb carol to me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883762 Apr 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's bullshyte.
The only thing that preempted the UCF shooter last month was his own room mate who saw the guns, locked himself in a bathroom and called 911. That led to the responding police being ready to rumble and the only shot the kid got off was the bullet he put through his own brain.
I'll halfway agree with you on Holmes only because he had made an attempt to reach out.
Exactly. A retired ceo of a mental health organization shot his wife at her office yesterday here in Boca, then shot himself.
Go figure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#883763 Apr 4, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
If North Korea follows through with this ever growing threat, I'm afraid it will be a challenge for the entire world.
Let's hope Obama acts like a real leader instead of the front man if that, God forbid, should happen.
It's hard to imagine even someone like Kim Sung Un being that insane. Problem is, no one knows.
Good luck with that hope. Just like "hope and change."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883764 Apr 4, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Your suggestion is basically to beat up on North Korea because they are weak. The only differences between North Korea and Iran are that Iran is a much bigger threat, but we are much less likely to confront Iran because Iran would not be a pushover.
I'm sick of Korea extorting money; I don't really advocate war; but perhaps that little fatty needs a lesson on how we can demolish him in a minute. No ground troops needed.
Iran doesn't want to be obliterated either. It's all saber rattling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#883765 Apr 4, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave how many Bullets does it take to Kill a Person?
Finally, a right whiner that admits there is no need for people to own assault type rifles with large clips.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#883766 Apr 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How? Have him arrested for acting crazy?
Take custody of his firearms until his mental fitness could be confirmed. That's already done against those with protection from abuse orders.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#883767 Apr 4, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Seoul is less than fifty miles from the border. North Korean ground troops could swarm across the border regardless of roads.
By the way, it is illegal under US law to target a foreign leader for assassination.
It's not illegal to target a building fool.

First the N Korean troops would have to get to the border and prepare to swarm in a period that would A. telegraph their plan and B. leave the troops exposed to, pixy dust maybe?

Give it up mutt!

Whatever happens, DaBammy will come out smelling like a fn rose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#883768 Apr 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's bullshyte.
Completely agree with your last sentence, but all the anti-gun legislation in the world will not protect you either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Fair Game 46,728
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 min LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 22 min fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 25 min Blwlgo 1,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,869
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,235
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••