Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,649)

Showing posts 812,961 - 812,980 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
It is unbelievable that some think the economy has improved. We have a record number of American's on food stamps, we have millions fewer American's paying Federal Income tax. One would think if things were improving fewer American's would qualify for food stamps and more American's would be paying Federal Income tax.
The fact is president nobama has done nothing, nothing of value.
Peace
Yes Obama has done something. He has weakened America to the point it may collapse. Then decay in to a third world country.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
It is unbelievable that some think the economy has improved. We have a record number of American's on food stamps, we have millions fewer American's paying Federal Income tax. One would think if things were improving fewer American's would qualify for food stamps and more American's would be paying Federal Income tax.
The fact is president nobama has done nothing, nothing of value.
Peace
It's guys like you that make me not want to leave any republicans alive. So let's go through it again for the exceptionally slow ones: 90% of the wealth in this country is controlled by (generously) 20% of its people. 1% of the people control 35% of the wealth. The bottom 40% control 1% of the nation's wealth. These figures have skewed toward top-end loading DRAMATICALLY over the last 25 years. IS it some kind of revelation to you clowns that when the lowest half of the population in terms of income actually LOSES real income to the highest half that they gradually fall into poverty and need? Do you have some kind of brain condition? You TOOK their money and now you want to blame them for giving it to you? It's like you're terminally retarded. You want to believe your own ridiculous calculus soooo badly that you can't even see what you've done? It's fucking unbelievable!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Why does this guy remind me of homer?

http://www.937jackfm.com/pages/eddie.html...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Horatio Alger was obviously a Downs Syndrome baby. Old capitalist axiom: "In order to MAKE money, you have to TAKE it from someone." Part of the axiom that was left off: "It is BAD form to then turn around and BLAME them for giving it to you."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey... did I ever mention that I moderate this thread?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

The Two Witnesses Speak:

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take - the free gift - of the Water of Life.

http://bible.cc/john/7-37.htm
http://bible.cc/isaiah/12-3.htm
http://bible.cc/revelation/19-7.htm
http://bible.cc/isaiah/61-10.htm
http://bible.cc/revelation/1-20.htm
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/3-16.htm
http://bible.cc/revelation/12-17.htm

"Seek the LORD while He may be found;

call on Him while He is near.

Let the wicked forsake their ways

and the unrighteous their thoughts.

Let them turn to the LORD, and He will have mercy on them,

and to our GOD, for He will freely pardon." Isaiah 55:6,7

"Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

http://kingjbible.com/revelation/14-6.htm vs 6-12

http://bible.cc/romans/6-16.htm
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Now, just between us, I could let "carol" write "Big Black Pecker," but the woman needs discipline so I want to try and help her find a style that suits her better. It's tough though because of the, her being stupid thing.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Heheheheheheh, some guy threw me a lifesaver judgit, musta thought I was gonna fish him out? Nah. you guys are pretty much on your own. When it gets too batshit crazy over on the nutty right wing I'm gonna drop the hammer. I put up with your bullshit for years,(whiney voice) "Obama did this, Obama did that.." but I'm gettin' tired of it so, touch gloves and go to your corners.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Um You do realize that unemployment hovered around 4.5% during most of Bush's time after 9/11. Under Bill Clinton it was said 5% was full employment. Riddle me this Batman! How do you create jobs when every one is working? With the tax cuts what you had was people keeping more of THEIR money. Spending went up. People were living better. Enjoying themselves. Wages were going up because demand for labor was fierce. I remember people offering 5-65 dollar an hour raises if I would come work for them. You are full of Ca-Ca!!!
so 23 million jobs created under Clinton, and only 1.1 million under Bush somehow equates to me being full of ca-ca?

so maybe you can explain to us how no new workers who came of age during that time, didn't show up during Bush? mom and dad were making more money so they just kept mooching?

ca-ca, ca-ca.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You are wrong about that. I recommend you research it some more before posting misinformation.
What research would that be ? Financial Self regulation that works ? or Reagan's stripping off the badge of the sherrif who oversee what a Bank can legally do and what a finance company can do. In Reagan's time he allowed all of them to operate without those key restrictions that safe guard depositors money. The very thing they put in after the last big crash in the 1930's. The packaging of toxic loans in triple AAA products was done in Wall St and sold all over the world!! In the Finance world there are NO country borders. This was the contagian that brought the world finance system to its knees and we are still paying for it. So please don't come with this BS about self regulation and markets doing the right thing. The Cyprus thing is exactly the same model from wall st, lending money to the Greeks who couldn't pay because they were flushed with money from the Russians. A small country with only a million people, wtf has 13 billion$ debt got to do with them ? So the poor bastard that just sold his home in Cyprus and his account suddenly expands by a couple of hundred thousand euro loses 40% of their money. I'd say Wall St would love that sort of self regulation working for them as well.
The bank could give ev
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

You guys go ahead and post, I'm just going over here and watch... g'head... DO IT!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Copy-n-Paste is getting tiresome. Now you're pasting stuff from a year ago trying to make a case for the Jerk-In-Chief whose Obamacare is an approaching tsunami and then you try to make the payroll tax cut expiry look good for the Boy Messiah!!!
There are far too many holes in your denial techniques to allow for rational discussions here.
Let the NY Times do the propaganda stuff, OK? Your job is just to Copy-n-Paste. Interpretation should be left to the propaganda professionals.
facts are facts. if you don't like them try something more than an opinion to refute.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Horatio Alger was obviously a Downs Syndrome baby. Old capitalist axiom: "In order to MAKE money, you have to TAKE it from someone." Part of the axiom that was left off: "It is BAD form to then turn around and BLAME them for giving it to you."
A baby is a baby. You call them that so you can kill them?
Downs is some stupid doctor.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Stocks finish quarter with S&P at all-time high

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/stocks-finis...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
A baby is a baby. You call them that so you can kill them?
Downs is some stupid doctor.
So, um, what? Is somebody out where you are killin' the retards? what the hell ARE you talkin' about? I was talkin' about the corrupting effects of money and you're off now on retarded babies? How the hell do you intend to carry on a conversation with other people when you go marchin' off in your own direction right in the middle? This is not an abortion or a retard thread. Those threads are out there, go find one.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Now you folks don't want me constantly lookin' over your shoulders do you? Pick a goddam subject and then argue it and then come to an agreement about a solution or a set of solutions. It's pretty simple IF YOU STICK TO THE SUBJECT MATTER! What's the point of just typing snarky response to each other, endlessly?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
Stocks finish quarter with S&P at all-time high
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/stocks-finis...
Wall street fat cats just keep getting richer.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, what? Is somebody out where you are killin' the retards? what the hell ARE you talkin' about? I was talkin' about the corrupting effects of money and you're off now on retarded babies? How the hell do you intend to carry on a conversation with other people when you go marchin' off in your own direction right in the middle? This is not an abortion or a retard thread. Those threads are out there, go find one.
Isn't that what abortion is? We will kill the ones
he sends us that we do not want. Stupid.
Who is retarded? You make money by taking it from
someone else? Stealing? This is a retard thread.
carol

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

I said a long time ago: The time to thin the herd is long overdue. There are no solutions other than that one. Talk about ignoring the huge, throbbing, wart-encrusted pinkpenis in the room! Thirty-four flesh pods per square mile, huh (or whatever)? That doesn't leave much room for the bear, elk, gorilla, elephant, vegetation The f**king SEA for christs sake takes up a pretty big chunk of the choking Planet, and you're busy making it uninhabitable for whatever is still left in it! Think of the unimaginable floating sewer in the middle of the Pacific, razing of the precious Rain Forest so a select few flesh eaters can have a teak deck. Where do you dimwits think your OXYGEN comes from anyway? I know! You think your absentee-landlord god is going to step in just in time, to do what those elitist scientists can't.

Just think of all those toilets flushing (carol's alone is a staggering thought)-- down go every manner of grease-saturated turds, condoms, tampons, unused antibiotics and oxycodone tablets. Euuuuuuuch -- WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK ALL THAT FILTH GOES ANYWAY? And that's merely ONE example, albeit a disgusting one, I grant you.

You need to go. Really. Something needs to put an end to this. Bad lead. Bad, bad lead.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
facts are facts. if you don't like them try something more than an opinion to refute.
“Facts are ventriloquists dummies. Sitting on a wise man's knee they may be made to utter words of wisdom; elsewhere, they say nothing, or talk nonsense, or indulge in sheer diabolism.”

--- Aldous Huxley

“Facts do not 'speak for themselves', they are read in the light of theory”--- Stephen Jay Gould

You have no facts sitting on a wise man's knee and none that speak for themselves.

You are the Hunchback of Copied Crap pasting whatever you think happens to look like a Liberal fact.

Fact: in some areas, home prices have jumped upwards by 20% in 6 month's time. To Liberal children, this means the Boy Messiah rules the economy with the wisdom of Solomon.

Fact: the Fed is keeping interest rates artificially low and, along with other Bunny Fwank-Style smoke and mirrors, is driving another real estate bubble to appear.

Fact: markets need corrections. Otherwise, bubbles can occur. The Boy Messiah doesn't want any corrections to take place anywhere in the markets because he wants the government to become the ONLY market corrector.

Your facts are laid out like a few fresh cherries sitting atop a huge mound of rotten ones. Go pick your cherries, boy, but leave the real harvest to professionals and adults.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 812,961 - 812,980 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE