Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
812,761 - 812,780 of 1,080,262 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Ernest

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

leosnana wrote:
“You are extraordinary within your limits, but your limits are extraordinary!” Now, please refrain yourself from writing any short-sentence prose in which smelly old drunks gouge each other's eyes out. <quoted text>
You know I love you though,(not admitting any weakness.) We're only a few years apart... just imagine if we were born apart together.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

A recent Wired piece —“America the Ammo Dealer (and Buyer)”— shows how the bullet industry has become a global business. Once again, spreading the socioeconomic costs to users isn’t a bad idea. There are so many reasons why this makes for sound public policy. There’s a long history of taxing things that are dangerous: Alcohol and tobacco are on top of the list.

It’s a long-held economic principle that taxing harmful activities can reduce their occurrence. Of course,“sin” taxes” never eliminate those activities, but they can certainly put a dent into things like drunk driving and cancer deaths. That much has been proven.

To continue on the road to gun violence remedies, we need to step out of this mindset that gun violence isn’t a socioeconomic curse that can alleviated by market-based solutions. Price the risk.
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, let's have the government force us to buy/insure something else and punish us if we don't.
Where does it end, Lily?
Where does end?
Good question.
I kinda think when we have a complete collapse of the dollar and the economy and Liberty and Justice and our Country as we know it.
That's when it will end.
Kinda of a sham...really
So many will suffer...only to serve as reminder as too who
we are as Americans and just what it is that set apart from
the rest of the world.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

THE CHRISTIANS OF SYRIA THANK YOU GEORGE BUSH oops I MEAN BARAK OBAMA IT JUST SEEMS LIKE BUSH IS STILL IN OFFICE, FREEDOM HUMAN RIGHTS , RIGHT MR. PRESIDENT YOUR VOICE ONLY COMES OUT OT START THE WARS OBAMA HAS SAID NOTHING OF THE DESTRUCTION HE HAS BROUGHT TO THE PEOPLE OF LIBYA ,SYRIA, EGYPT,SEVERAL AFRICAN NATIONS it's almost as if the FRENCH OWN OBAMA the list goes on Mr. OBAMA the new HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION brought on by obamas policies
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>In my state, or city--I'm not really sure--one has to have a 100K liability policy if he owns a pit bull, and pit bulls cannot be adopted out of a shelter. Guns? Not so much. I guess Portman's son hasn't brought home a pit bull yet?
You don't like Portman....good I don't like him either.
Join with me in the next primary and will see if we
get a true Conservative in there.
GOOOOOO Tea Party!!!!!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

U.S.“Human Rights” Wars: Arms Control as a Weapon
The newly minted international Arms Trade Treaty is simply another device to strip nations targeted for U.S. attack of the ability to defend themselves.” The world’s biggest arms exporter and purveyor of war has once again “made human rights a weapon of mass destruction.”
The United Nations General Assembly vote on regulation of the international arms trade purports to be a modest step away from violence in the world, but is in fact the very opposite. The newly approved Arms Trade Treaty is conceived and designed as a facilitator of war by its main sponsor, the United States.

At the core of the treaty is a ban on arms exports to countries that are under U.N. embargoes, or that are accused of promoting genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes. But such language is only a tool of war in the hands of the U.S. The cold fact is that, since the establishment of the United Nations to this very day, the United States and its allies, clients and proxies have been the worst perpetrators of crimes against humanity. From Vietnam to East Timor to Guatemala to Iraq to Somalia and to Congo, the U.S. has caused the deaths of well over ten million people over the past 60 years.

In the 21st century, in a cruel joke on humanity, the mass murderers in Washington put on their “human rights” hats and declared themselves to be the international community’s protectors against so-called “rogue” nations. The doctrine of “humanitarian military intervention” was inflicted on the world. It was not coincidental that each of those nations designated as rogue violators of human rights were also at the top of Washington’s hit list for regime change. Haiti was attacked and occupied, its sovereignty stolen under the auspices of the UN, for supposedly “humanitarian” reasons. Libya was bombed for seven months and plunged into a race war, under the “humanitarian” umbrella. The Democratic Republic of Congo has lost six million people at the hands of U.S. humanitarian policy. Let us one day be saved from the fatal embrace of the humanitarian superpower, who has made human rights a weapon of mass destruction.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell gun owners to quit shooting people en masse and there won't be any need. Right now as noted we bear all the burden, why shouldn't gun owners bear more responsibility for themselves and their fellow gun owners actions?
Gun owners shooting people en masse? You seriously need to chill, Homer.

More people are killed in the streets of Chicago by gangs who have the strictest gun laws on the books.

What we need are better laws allowing mental health professionals to discern red flags and take the mentally ill off the streets who ARE killing people en masse before it's too late.

The government wouldn't make that decision. Mental health professionals would.
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>They can't seem to understand or accept that with rights come responsibilities...talk about the "takers." To fully utilize the right to freedom of speech, one must assume the responsibility for speaking truthfully, understandably, and comprehensively. The right to vote should be enhanced by undertaking the efforts necessary to learn what is being voted upon and the beliefs of the candidates running. Automobiles, pit bulls, guns, children should all come with the burden of responsibility, imho.
OK Leo you give me no choice but give this stupid post
a big old SQUAWK!!!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Obamas humanitarian warfare and that racist mockery of an International Criminal Court, is simply another device to strip nations targeted for U.S. attack of the ability to defend themselves. The immediate targets are Syria, Iran, and North Korea, which is why they voted against the treaty. Twenty-three other countries abstained, including Russia, China and India. They understand that this treaty is not about limiting warfare, but about making nations into outlaws, to be more easily subdued by the United States. In a stroke of supreme cynicism, America and its allies argued that non-state actors – like their jihadist proxies waging a war of terror against Syria – should not be subject to the treaty, because “national liberation movements” should be able to protect themselves. What shameless hypocrisy! The U.S. and Europe now sing the praises of national liberation movements, after having killed tens of millions to stifle the national aspirations of most of the world’s people.

But, that is no more insane than Washington posing as a force for peace. Not only is the U.S. the top arms exporter in the world, but 8 of the top 10 war-profiteering corporations on the planet are American. On the lips of U.S. presidents, arms control is bogus, human rights is a sham, and words of peace are actually weapons of war.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So higher insurance for a Pitbull but not a gun? Interesting.
Look's like it Homer but the problem remains the same__what in the fuhell is a pit bull? A pit bull mix or a Staffordshire bull terrier? How about a pit bull mixed with a Mastiff?

Not far from my crib there is a Flea Market (Renningers) and there used to be a lady there that sold wolves. Well, not real ones but 1/2 up to 3/4 wolf mixes on the trust me scale. Owning a real wolf requires a special license and certain property restrictions.

Wolves statistically, are safer than pit bulls.

Ernest

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Born apart... Bonapart... the Napoleon hotel... a block, no more, from the Arche... I was amazed to see your hair, your arms, your legs. I thought you were dead.

I walked behind you and watched as you kissed another man... but was never in doubt. You love me, I know this and am not jealous. No one can have you as I have. No one can love me as you have.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun owners shooting people en masse? You seriously need to chill, Homer.
More people are killed in the streets of Chicago by gangs who have the strictest gun laws on the books.
What we need are better laws allowing mental health professionals to discern red flags and take the mentally ill off the streets who ARE killing people en masse before it's too late.
The government wouldn't make that decision. Mental health professionals would.
Back away from the bong.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does end?
Good question.
I kinda think when we have a complete collapse of the dollar and the economy and Liberty and Justice and our Country as we know it.
That's when it will end.
Kinda of a sham...really
So many will suffer...only to serve as reminder as too who
we are as Americans and just what it is that set apart from
the rest of the world.
Guess Obama and the radical left think France or Germany will replace us as the guardians of liberty and freedom and will step up to the plate to protect us and the rest of the world from radical Muslims and communist Russia and China.

The only thing that will set us apart from the rest of the world is we'll be the ones who fall the fartherest and the hardest.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
If you’re an African-American and your children are Hungry you need to Thank a Democrat!!
The U.S. Census Bureau determined that 25.1 percent of African-American households and 29.2 percent of households with children are food insecure!! Like Bill Clinton would say ‘ I Feel Your Pain!”
The other problem is no one is minding the store and welfare fraud and abuse is becoming rampant - especially in the cities.

Food stamps should be the responsibility of each state. The federal government trying to oversee something this massive is like trying to restrain a bull in a china shop.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

HOW CAN SOME BLACKS;How Can Blacks Love Obama So Much When They're Doing So Bad;Is there a disconnect between the actual economic well-being of African Americans and their uncritical, unconditional love for their first black president: one opionion is "The short answer to the question is that Black folks are whores for symbolic signs of progress and achievement aided and abetted by an anti-intellectual bent and a "Black Media;that in essence constitutes Black Minstrel shows. We act like thumb-sucking children and we get treated accordingly.

We don't know how to even define substantive progress anymore.

Another major component/factor relates to our fragile emotional state: we PROJECT shit all the time. PROJECTION is what got Obama elected in the first place. We always want someone to "like" us or respect us even when we do little to earn it. Thus every slight at Obama is a slight against Black folks, at least that's how its interpreted. Blacks are so enthralled with White measures of their success that they can't find nor define their own metrics. Sad thing is expect matters to get worse as immigrants take the service industry and construction jobs. Black unemployment will be fixed at 25% and Negroes will STILL be raving about Obama.

This morning, I listened to Tom Joyner and his cohorts joke about the Atlanta test cheating indictments. TJMS won't have anyone on to discuss the immorality, coerciveness, and bankruptcy of No Child Left Behind or Race to the (Bottom). But they and millions of their viewers will guff it up about what is the appropriate punishment. Hardy har har.

We're a collective bunch of Minstrels acts/performances. It is what it is.

It will be 25 years before Blacks realize what harm Obama has inflicted, and even then I surmise less than 50% of those Blacks polled will have a negative opinion of him. Negroes will be lined up outside homeless shelters talking about, "If only they'd let Obama be Obama." Pathetic. We're screwed, but well entertained.
Ernest

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Leo, my darling, I love you in my manly way.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So higher insurance for a Pitbull but not a gun? Interesting.
You must aware that a gun doesn't have a mind of it's own & a pitbull does meaning, without someone dictating the actions of the dog, it can & does still have incidents of vicious attacks. I had a German Shepherd when I was young. Honestly, this dog was so strong on numerous occasions it popped tow truck chains when the neighbors dog would get loose and come in our yard. I've seen pitbulls jump shoulder high fences & I'm 6"2 so I understand the need for owner responsibility with pitbulls. That being said, I think gun owners should bear the same responsibilities giving the fact that it's legal guns stolen by friends & family members used in terrorist style mass killings! I'm on my phone, but can someone please pull up the stats on assault weapons used to fend off home invaders. I'm quite sure it's a small percentage if any at all. No one needs an assault rifle for protection. A gun like that does more harm than good in a situation like that. You'll wind up shooting someone in your family using that type weapon in such small quarters. The army had to modify the M16 for the Iraq war. It was too long & awkward in tight quarters in city settings.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

U.S. and Al-Qaeda: The Best of Frenemies
Not a word was spoken or written about the White House, the Pentagon, and the Congress now funding, training, and arming Al-Qaeda, our supposed enemy.”

The insanity of endless war has found the White House, the Pentagon, and the Congress in an alliance with Al-Qaeda in Libya, Syria, Mali, and possibly other countries. The goal, it seems, is to destroy secular governments in Northern Africa and the Middle East. Also targeted are the Shia dominated governments in Iran and Iraq. The White House, Pentagon, and the Congress are leading a coalition including, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Turkey, The United Arab Emirates, Croatia, England, France, and Al-Qaeda to destroy and break up targeted countries. As Bush II and Obama have said, we Americans are not “into” nation building, we are “into” nation destruction.

This alliance of convenience finds the White House, the Pentagon, and the Congress in violation of the “Authorization for Use of Military Force” which was passed one week after the Saudi nationals crashed their hijacked airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. The AUMF effectively declared war on “those nations, organizations, or persons he [the President] determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons…” Subsequent amendments to the annual National Defense Authorization Acts (NDAA) identified Al-Qaeda, the Taliban and associated forces as well as any nation, organization, or person who is part of or is substantially supporting Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces. Bush II decreed he had the authority to detain indefinitely, without regard to international law or the U.S. Constitution, any person aiding our named enemies, including Al-Qaeda. Obama has gone further than Bush II and decreed he has the right to detain indefinitely or kill any U.S. citizen he thinks is aiding our named enemies including Al-Qaeda. This led recently to a short lived debate about this unilaterally decreed power. Ironically, the debate was led by the Senator Rand Paul, a Tea Party leader. There was a deafening silence from those in Congress who call themselves liberals/progressives.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama has gone further than Bush II and decreed he has the right to detain indefinitely or kill any U.S. citizen he thinks is aiding our named enemies including Al-Qaeda.”

However, not a word was spoken or written about the White House, the Pentagon, and the Congress now funding, training, and arming Al-Qaeda, our supposed enemy.

We have a long history with Al-Qaeda going back to the late 1970’s during the Carter Administration. The relationship is characterized by mutual benefit more than enmity. Zbigniew Brzezinski hatched a plan to give the Soviet Union “its own Viet Nam” by training, funding, recruiting, along with Saudi Arabia, and arming radical Islamist Fundamentalists to conduct guerilla warfare in Afghanistan to drive the Soviet Union out. Working closely with the dictatorship Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Pakistani military and intelligence organizations, the U.S.-led terrorists succeeded in forcing the Soviet Union to retreat from Afghanistan. Several years later the Taliban gained control of most of Afghanistan.

But our alliance with Al-Qaeda did not end there. Clinton I recruited Al-Qaeda to join the U.S. and NATO in their successful destruction and breakup of Yugoslavia. Al-Qaeda’s role was to train and fight alongside Bosnian Muslims, fighting Serbs. Again we have a resounding success in destroying a nation. Clinton I also convinced Osama bin Laden to send his “freedom fighters”(Ronald Reagan’s words) to Chechnya to assist the Chechnya terrorists in their campaign to separate Chechnya from Russia. That didn’t end up so good in spite of a brutal terror campaign inside Russia and Chechnya.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA AND HIS BOSSES We want to control all of Africa’s natural resources, especially people, and we want to drive China out of Africa.”
Today we have gone full circle. The divorce has been set aside and we are once again married to Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is too valuable in our never ending war because American people have been conditioned to treat it as a threat even when it is our ally. This alliance may enable Al-Qaeda to establish “franchises” in more countries than Starbucks. Look to Al-Qaeda “franchises” in African countries which already includes Mali, Algeria and Somalia. This convenience grants us the “right” under the AUMF to destroy African nations, all of which were given boundaries by European nations in the late 19th century. We want to control all of Africa’s natural resources, especially people, and we want to drive China out of Africa.

What is wrong with us that we have no reaction to this development? Are we so afraid that our brain has frozen? It is unlikely Obama will have himself detained or put on his own kill list as he has killed at least three U.S. citizens under the AUMF. Congress will keep its obedient silence and we will pay.

THE RACISTS USE A BLACK FACE AND SIMPLE BLACKS TO RAPE AFRICA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min wojar 174,646
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 17 min TW_sugar_daddio 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Terry rigsby 48,915
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min TRD 67,961
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 45,797
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 463
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 21 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••