Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nut Job

Philipsburg, PA

#883405 Apr 3, 2013
Four Oaks NC just called....
They wat their VILLAGE IDIOT back!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#883406 Apr 3, 2013
Nut Job wrote:
When are you leaving?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#883407 Apr 3, 2013
Nut Job wrote:
Tell them he's in Houtzdale, PA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERLAS

Raleigh, NC

#883408 Apr 3, 2013
A law repugnant to the Constitution is void.” Though Chief Justice John Marshall’s decision in the landmark case Marbury vs Madison has led to two centuries of power-abusing mischief on the part of our federal government,he did have the premise correct—a law which is unconstitutional is not a law at all. What he did not add,but might have I suspect,is that such a “law” need not be followed and should not be enforced,especially not by those who have sworn an oath to uphold and defend that Constitution.

For months the American people have been threatened with legislation promoting gun confiscation,“assault weapons” bans and schemes which would lead quite inevitably to the national registration of firearms and their owners. New York and Colorado have already enacted such legislation,all in typical leftist,knee-jerk response to the Newtown killings.

Each new piece of gun control legislation proposed by the left,whether at the state or national level,has one thing in common—an utter disregard for the right of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms. But while our would-be masters have been scheming to disarm the American people,sheriffs across the nation have proudly made it clear that “…they will not enforce federal or state gun laws they consider unconstitutional.”(2)

In fact,28 of 29 Utah sheriffs wrote directly to Barack Obama announcing their position on federal gun control legislation:

”We,like you swore a solemn oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and we are prepared to trade our lives for the preservation of its traditional interpretation.”(3)

To which they added:

“Make no mistake,as the duly-elected sheriffs of our respective counties,we will enforce the rights guaranteed to our citizens by the Constitution. No federal official will be permitted to descend upon our constituents and take from them what the Bill of Rights-in particular Amendment II-has given them.”(3)

Of course,our Muslim Monarch has different ideas.“I think as a general proposition we think that people ought to follow the law,”(that is,whatever WE proclaim the law to be) commented White House Press Secretary Jay Carney when told that nearly 500 sheriffs nationwide have sworn to uphold the Constitution and NOT the gun control agenda of Barack Obama. Yet according to the Regime,local officials should simply do what the federal government tells them to do and not worry about how legal or constitutional it might be.

Obama has already informed states which have refused to implement ObamaCare that the federal government would be taking over all health insurance operations and decisions within their borders. Does anyone imagine the most corrupt and thuggish administration in the nation’s history would do any less upon the passage of federal gun control legislation?(4)

The Supreme Court has ruled that the federal government cannot force states to “enforce or enact federal law.”(5) Naturally the Obama Regime will ignore these inconvenient rulings as it demands local officials do what they are told while threatening any who resist.

Strange,isn’t it,that this administration sued Arizona for its desire to enforce federal immigration law,yet now demands that states enforce the provisions of the affordable Care Act and will no doubt do the same should decidedly unconstitutional,federal gun control legislation become the law of the land!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#883409 Apr 3, 2013
US law says no ‘oil’ spilled in Arkansas, exempting Exxon from cleanup dues

The central Arkansas spill caused by Exxon’s aging Pegasus pipeline has reportedly unleashed 10,000 barrels of Canadian heavy crude - but a technicality says it's not oil, letting the energy giant off the hook from paying into a national cleanup fund....

http://intellihub.com/2013/04/03/us-law-says-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#883410 Apr 3, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR YEARS I have agreed with the (oft times which has been more a more Rep leaning idealogy) precept of to hell with middle east oil. we should become more self reliant.
But noooooooooo, the jackboots on the other side just have not been able to absorb THAT concept as of yet.
KEYSTONE?(listen to the treehumpers WHINE)....
At least someone taught you well. If you want to avoid being smacked by a Mack truck stay far from the road & you completely dodged that Mack truck! No rebuttal for the Bush/ Bin Laden family ties up until 9/11 huh!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERLAS

Raleigh, NC

#883411 Apr 3, 2013

Obama the Magician pulls a birth certificate out of his hat while Congress and the mainstream media cheer. See the great illusionist reveal his secrets!

KING OF KINGS OF LIBERLAS!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#883412 Apr 3, 2013
"All ‘laws’ which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs. Madison

"No one is bound to obey an un-Constitutional ‘law’ and no courts are bound to enforce it." 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d. Sec 256

"An un-Constitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed." Norton vs. Shelby County

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda vs. Arizona

As Americans, you have the Right and Duty to say "NO" to unlawful 'laws' which are a tactic of the enemies within - http://constitution.org/uslaw/16amjur2nd.htm

And to Our military - The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809[890].ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the "lawful command of his superior officer," 891.ART.91 (2), the "lawful order of a warrant officer", 892.ART.92 (1) the "lawful general order", 892.ART.92 (2) "lawful order". In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by a president that do not comply with the UCMJ. The moral and legal obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders, especially if those orders are in direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#883413 Apr 3, 2013
Obama is taking a 20k oay cutt to show us he a real bro with an afro. What he not telling you is that he is making an extra 2 million off the books now that he in power.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ernest

London, UK

#883414 Apr 3, 2013
What I believe is my business. Don't tell me what I believe. What I believe is that people who tell me what I believe need to be killed. And I'll do it. I'm good at it.
Ernest

London, UK

#883415 Apr 3, 2013
I believe the southern states are corrupt. Not that the northern states aren't. It's just easier to kill southerners, who needs them? I've killed a dozen or more. It's satisfying to kill a southerner, where's the loss? What good has ever come of the south's perpetually crippled people? A penis and balls doesn't make you a man.
Voluntarist

United States

#883416 Apr 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
"All ‘laws’ which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs. Madison
"No one is bound to obey an un-Constitutional ‘law’ and no courts are bound to enforce it." 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d. Sec 256
"An un-Constitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed." Norton vs. Shelby County
"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda vs. Arizona
As Americans, you have the Right and Duty to say "NO" to unlawful 'laws' which are a tactic of the enemies within - http://constitution.org/uslaw/16amjur2nd.htm
And to Our military - The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809[890].ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the "lawful command of his superior officer," 891.ART.91 (2), the "lawful order of a warrant officer", 892.ART.92 (1) the "lawful general order", 892.ART.92 (2) "lawful order". In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by a president that do not comply with the UCMJ. The moral and legal obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders, especially if those orders are in direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ.
I would stop looking to the constitution for answers the us has been spying on its own people without warrants at least since Clinton.
The constitution is just table talk.
Voluntarist

United States

#883417 Apr 3, 2013
Ernest wrote:
I believe the southern states are corrupt. Not that the northern states aren't. It's just easier to kill southerners, who needs them? I've killed a dozen or more. It's satisfying to kill a southerner, where's the loss? What good has ever come of the south's perpetually crippled people? A penis and balls doesn't make you a man.
What kind of glue are you sniffing?
Ernest

London, UK

#883418 Apr 3, 2013
What "good" has ever come from the southern states? Cotton? Slavery? Banking? No good. None. Every time you meet a southerner think, "How will I kill this human stain?" It's easy. Slip the knife up under the third rib and then twist it side to side. Works every time. Turns out that even though they're retarded, they still have a heart.
Ernest

London, UK

#883419 Apr 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of glue are you sniffing?
I'm sniffing southern coward glue. it's the one that holds chickenshit together.
Ernest

London, UK

#883420 Apr 3, 2013
Wanna know what a coward looks like? Just visualize a moon-faced southerner with a banjo. It's not hard. Maybe add a uniform. They like uniforms.
Ernest

London, UK

#883421 Apr 3, 2013
Your turn southern scum...

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883422 Apr 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the thread has a new know-it-all libtard. GOOD GRIEF!
Look another dickhead making incorrect assumptions. What else is new on topix?

Of course, there was no argument, just nonsense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883423 Apr 3, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Again tell me what’s being Propose would have prevented Sandy Hook?
You first. What penalty did you imagine/invent?

If you're a law abiding gun owner, there is no penalty.

Do you have a persecution complex?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ernest

London, UK

#883424 Apr 3, 2013
C'mon, sweetie, show me what you got... I'm a killer.. you're not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Guru 182,028
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 6 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 6 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info