Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#883173 Apr 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an extraordinary parade of bullshit sonicfiller. You in fact, make the Corporatist Barack Obama the most GMO-dedicated politician in America.
You don't attain that position through errors or oversights. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, biotech, GMOs, and corporate control of the future of agriculture anf democrats.
From sonifiller's perspective, Michelle Obama's campaign for home gardens and clean nutritious food suddenly looks like a diversion, a cover story floated to obscure what her husband has actually been doing.
Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively, in 2010.
The point is you idiot is that we are talking about a sitting president here, a president obama who presented himself, and was believed by many to be, an extraordinary departure from politics as usual.
Not only was that a wrong assessment, Obama was lying all along. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington.
what was the real name of the bill, and it's major intent and purpose?
Pastor Bob

Orlando, FL

#883174 Apr 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I will also try to genetically engineer my subjects in my little English village to be loyal and submissive. It will make it much easier for me to control them that way. You libtards foaming at the mouth yet?
Bwaaaaaaaaahaa!
Hey, wait a minute... wasn't this a movie with that English guy from the zombie film?
Waxman

UK

#883175 Apr 3, 2013
Pastor Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU MIND? We're attending to the serious work of terminal banality over here and have no time for games! What town, incidentally? I have some fallen Anglican relatives over there... the name's Smythe. Perhaps you've run into them you scion you?
THIS is the town I will be COMMANDEERING. It is a mere £23-25 million ($33-36 million). I am already having my crown designed. It is a little gauche but what the hay. If it makes me feel more powerful, all the better.

http://blog.luxuryproperty.com/english-villag...

Unless your relatives have royal blood and are extremely wealthy I wouldn't know them.
Waxman

UK

#883177 Apr 3, 2013
Pastor Bob wrote:
An organic gardening diversion? How quaint. I suppose it has something to do with those people's fascination with big zucchini's?
Correct. That will be one of my projects. Producing gigundo zucchini's will help to control my subjects. I just hope they find them as fascinating as I do. If not, I will genetically engineer them to do just that.
William of Oranges

London, UK

#883179 Apr 3, 2013
Hfffrrr.. just happened to notice you chaps having a bit of sport with the old Alma Mater, eh, what, what? Yes, I remember the first time I invaded Dover... bloody awful climate. hard to believe I left France for soggy bread and bad teeth. Ah well, those were the days... Agincort, there was a real destination for a man... Henry V, now there was fellow with an eye for real estates... Ah well, one pines for the past...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#883180 Apr 3, 2013
Full exemption from the law for the biotech industry

Authored by Congressmen and Chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and Related Agencies Jack Kingston (R-Ga.), the 2013 Agriculture Appropriations Bill rider, known as the "farmer assurance provision" (Section 733), specifically outlines that the Secretary of Agriculture will be required, upon request, to "immediately" grant temporary approval or deregulation of a GM crop, even if that crop's safety is in question or under review.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036477_Monsanto_im...

Representative Kingston Honored as BIO Legislator of the Year

-The Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) announced today its selection of Representative Jack Kingston (R-GA) as Legislator of the Year for 2011-2012.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2012042...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#883182 Apr 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>purpose? More "Corporate Welfare" for Monsanto and obama's crony friends..
Appropriations Committee Approves the Fiscal Year 2013 Agriculture Appropriations Bill

Legislation will support American farmers and ranchers, encourage rural economic development, and sustain food safety efforts

http://appropriations.house.gov/news/document...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#883183 Apr 3, 2013
Pastor Bob wrote:
An organic gardening diversion? How quaint. I suppose it has something to do with those people's fascination with big zucchini's?
and you'd think floriduh, of all people, would want to grow a mutant zucchini!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883184 Apr 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get educated before asking for something to be banned. If clips could fire the rounds you wouldn't need the gun, dummy.
Fk off dummy
saint louis

United States

#883185 Apr 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Today I will be purchasing three more mult-million dollar properties in the UK. Suck on that libtard losers!!

I plan on buying up half the town I am staying in right now and will then try to attempt a takeover of the village and run it MY way!! I will then envision myself as a kinda, sorta King of my very own domain. Jelous yet libtards??
Lol
Go eat your cat food and keep dreaming, old bitch.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#883186 Apr 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Monsanto: Big Guy on the Block When it Comes to Friends in Washington
Political heavy Monsanto took on an Indiana soybean farmer today in the U.S. Supreme Court over Monsanto's patents of its Roundup-resistant seed.
And, once again, Justice Clarence Thomas was on the bench, hearing the case with the other justices. Thomas worked as a corporate lawyer for Monsanto in the 1970s. Thomas has participated in at least one other case involving the company, Monsanto v. Geertson, which resulted in a favorable decision for Monsanto; Thomas joined the majority in that case.
Clarence Thomas aside, Monsanto has plenty of other ties to Washington. Eight lawmakers own stock in Monsanto, including Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.) and Reps. Dave Camp (R-Mich.), Joe Kennedy III (D-Mass.), Alan Lowenthal (D-Calif.), Michael McCaul (R-Texas), Jim Renacci (R-Ohio), Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) and Fred Upton (R-Mich.).
Monsanto itself contributed more than $500,000 to federal candidates in the last election cycle, primarily favoring Republicans. Monsanto spent nearly $6 million on lobbying in 2012, down from its $8.8 million record in 2008. That's still enough to keep Monsanto the big guy on the agribusiness block -- it has spent the most on lobbying by far in the industry since 2008; the American Farm Bureau is the only other to even come close. The majority, by far, of Monsanto's lobbyists have made at least one trip through the revolving door; in-house lobbyist Michael Holland, Jr., for instance, logged 13 years working for various House Republicans before he jumped to Monsanto in 2011.
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2013/02/monsa...
Monsanto=Agent Orange which has cost the US Government Billion$ in a failed military effort/experiment. Over $2 billion already paid to Vietnam vets retroactively and that shit is still causing birth defects in Vietnamese children.

Monsanto fought the legislation tooth and nail until the company was deemed immune from prosecution. Bill Clinton finally signed the veterans agent orange legislation twenty years after the war ended.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#883187 Apr 3, 2013
more fear mongering from the floriduh crowd....

Oklahoma Agenda 21 Bill Leads To Tea Party Threat Against State Senator

An Oklahoma tea party leader has threatened to turn a Republican state senator into a "laughing stock" and "dig into" his family members and associates unless he backs a bill blocking the United Nations' sustainability agenda.

State Sen. Cliff Branan (R-Oklahoma City) referred a March 26 email from Al Gerhart, co-founder of the Sooner Tea Party, to the state Bureau of Investigation, newsok.com reported. The email attacks Branan for not holding an immediate hearing on a bill to ban local governments in Oklahoma from implementing parts of the U.N. sustainability agenda, better known as Agenda 21.

“Get that bill heard or I will make sure you regret not doing it," Gerhart wrote in the email. "I will make you the laughing stock of the Senate if I don't hear that this bill will be heard and passed. We will dig into your past, your family, your associates and once we start on you there will be no end to it. This is a promise.”

Gerhart told newsok.com that he sent the email and acknowledged it was a political threat. He denied he intended it as a physical threat.

“We want to know what is going on down there," Gerhart told newsok.com . "We want to know if his wife has got a criminal history. We want to know everything about him. We want to find out if this man is a responsible citizen, if he's even got his family under control much less control of his office."

The Oklahoma legislation has passed the state House of Representatives, but Branan has not brought it before the Senate Energy Committee, which he chairs.

Agenda 21, drafted in 1992 but not ratified by the U.S. Senate, encourages sustainable development, including bike paths, mass transit and walkable communities. The plan does not contain the force of law in the U.S.

Conservative groups, led by the John Birch Society, have denounced the plan, falsely claiming it would take away private property rights and force people to live in urban centers. They have also wrongly maintained that it would end golf courses, scuba diving and floor tiles. The John Birch Society has advocated for people to pressure state and local officials to pass legislation rejecting Agenda 21, enlisting PTA presidents and milkmen in the effort.

Oklahoma state Sen. Patrick Anderson (R-Enid), sponsor of the anti-Agenda 21 bill, said in December that he wanted to preserve private property rights.

States around the country, most of them Republican-led, have taken up legislation to either prohibit the enactment of Agenda 21 by local governments or to pass resolutions opposing the plan. Democrats have largely dismissed the Agenda 21 criticism as tinfoil hat madness.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/okla...
Waxman

UK

#883188 Apr 3, 2013
saint louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Go eat your cat food and keep dreaming, old bitch.
Jelous libtard?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883189 Apr 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing health insurance with healthcare.
You're right, of course. I was using the word that was used in the post to which I replied. I believe we were both referring to health insurance, but I may be wrong.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883190 Apr 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Just because Ed does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not makes him a (bigot or racist) vegetarian... moron..
Actually, by definition, it does.
Aunt Lou Annie

Orlando, FL

#883191 Apr 3, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is dependent on government you vomitous cretin. Corporations are especially dependent on roads built by the government to move their goods they depend on local police and fire departments to protect their property and the courts to enforce their contracts and property rights. We depend on the government to keep our air and water clean. Workers depend on government regulations to keep workplaces safe so that a job is not an exercise in survival.
You're an idiot!
We are the government. We built the roads. We pay for police and fire protection. We create jobs and pay the salaries of government jobs. The government works for us.

This is what trips up the radical left.

Once you start using phrases like "dependent on government", you've surrendered to the power of a few to control the many.

This is what we must resist. We have the power to govern ourseleves. It's what makes us who we are.
Waxman

UK

#883192 Apr 3, 2013
It's obvious the libtard's here are extremely jelous of my success. They don't believe I fully intend to crown myself the new King of England. All I have to do is continue buying up any and all available properties no matter what the cost and take over the country incrementally. Why is that so hard to believe? They are in denial because they can't ever conceive of doing such a thing themselves. It's a little thing called being productive. Which, as I'm sure everyone on here can attest to, is my middle name. Look at all the posts and judgits I produce. Bwahaaaaaaaaaaha!
TheIndepentdentM ajority

Glenpool, OK

#883193 Apr 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
A sponge soaked in any sort of animal fat works well.
I prefer to shoot pitbulls. There are good ones, but if one bites once, it will again, regardless of what pitbull nitwits try to tell people. That is not a singularly pitbull behavior, but with their jaw strength and power, it's a deadly mix.
<quoted text>
Jaws of a pitbull-like prying a vice grip off of anything.
TheIndepentdentM ajority

Glenpool, OK

#883194 Apr 3, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
We want to avoid paying thousands of dollars to attorneys trying to construct what marriage inherently provides, only to find our wills contested after we die and family members we don't even like stealing from our spouses.
We want the same basic respect (from the law, not from people) when it comes to making our own family arrangements: wills, hospital decisions, health insurance decisions, etc.
We want our freedom of religion. We were married by a Reverend who regularly married heterosexual couples, and those couples are recognized under the law. The government doesn't get to tell our Reverend who can be married.
We want to stop having to explain to people what we are, where we had it done, if it's legal and on what levels and in what states. We're married. It's very simple.
And whether you like it or not, it WILL be addressed under the law - soon.
Half rotten apple cart before broke back mule "reform"--exchnaged pushed BACK(wards) some MORE, until 2015.

Just wait till that robbinhoodieTic TAX and FINE healthcare Penelty kicks in on the above table working class America.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that's what y'all voted fer? Really?
Proof of the(lack of) common sense rampant in America these days.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883195 Apr 3, 2013
TheIndepentdentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Half rotten apple cart before broke back mule "reform"--exchnaged pushed BACK(wards) some MORE, until 2015.
Just wait till that robbinhoodieTic TAX and FINE healthcare Penelty kicks in on the above table working class America.
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that's what y'all voted fer? Really?
Proof of the(lack of) common sense rampant in America these days.
Do you speak English?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min KiMare 49,754
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Earthling-1 46,556
Revisiting the early days of Chicago's social-d... 1 hr suoper hard 2
Biology & geography answers has been posted her... 2 hr Showboy1234 1
Real And Confirmed Waec GCE 2014 Biology Altern... 2 hr ToscoBoy 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,778
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 320
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 177,941
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••