Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Forum

Lovington, NM

#883447 Apr 3, 2013
World Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone on topix with a real brain and set of balls. You speaking my language Ernest keep it coming. Tell these fruity flamingoes what time it is.
What gives you the right to kill anyone?
God can just give you all your own planet.
We don't want you here. You are crazy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ernest

UK

#883448 Apr 3, 2013
World Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone on topix with a real brain and set of balls. You speaking my language Ernest keep it coming. Tell these fruity flamigoes what time it is.
Ok. It's.. uh...12:45 Est. I kill righties. Um... glad you like it. No really, I literally kill them.
cookiesb

United States

#883449 Apr 3, 2013
Speaking of fruity flamengos...Obama is gay everyone.Hahaha check out this site :www.wnd.com/obama hid is gayness to become prez. Shameful isnt it? This whole world is turning gay...dont be bite lol.I think i got bite by a a gay vampire.. im starting to turn.... hurry up run when u have the chance *starts evolving to vampire* i got u now muthaf***ka!!! Ya but serious... n***a is gay lmao

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#883450 Apr 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>[Cohn:]“I can’t stand it to think my life is going so fast and I’m not really living it.”
[Jake:]“Nobody ever lives their life all the way up except bull-fighters.”
Thousands of gay men would have disagreed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883451 Apr 4, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
My redneck neighbor said he "found" his pitbull! Ha! Here you can get them from a shelter but they're examined first
Redneck Democrats are the worst. Most pitbull owners are White Trash Obama voting types.

I know a breeder that stopped breeding not because of the dogs, but because the owners were such credents. You must get along fine, both being Obama voters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883453 Apr 4, 2013
It's almost time for pdupont to put up his daily moronic post. This moron will be whining his kid cannot find a job in four years, but the idiot won't make the connection he screwed his own kid. He will be looking to blame others, as usual.
Carlsbad

Lovington, NM

#883454 Apr 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck Democrats are the worst. Most pitbull owners are White Trash Obama voting types.
I know a breeder that stopped breeding not because of the dogs, but because the owners were such credents. You must get along fine, both being Obama voters.
Obama is not democrat. He is white republican.
His actions speak for him. Pitbulls should be
outlawed. They are an endangerment to society
just like rabies. Put them in a zoo.
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#883456 Apr 4, 2013
AFF wrote:
<quoted text>
You just prove my point. Gay are looking for the government to take from others and give to them. They want the government to be their weapon to force other to pay for something they do not deserve.
HEY STUPID! Gays and lesbians go to work and pay taxes like everyone else so why shouldn't they have the same rights and protections? Because an ignorant bigot like you says so?
You're an idiot!
Forum

Lovington, NM

#883457 Apr 4, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of gay men would have disagreed.
"Gay" men are rapists.
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#883458 Apr 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
It's almost time for pdupont to put up his daily moronic post. This moron will be whining his kid cannot find a job in four years, but the idiot won't make the connection he screwed his own kid. He will be looking to blame others, as usual.
Wrong dumbass! My kid has already a paying position and has a lock on fulltime employment when he graduates.
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#883459 Apr 4, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Betsy"
Liberal loons would have a fit if a law was passed requiring all heads of households to own a weapon and ammunition. But on the other hand the same liberal loons would love it if a benevolent government would pass a law that every person was required to purchase health insurance. They are hypocrites.
Peace
Well who as Governor of Massachusetts signed into law the requirement that all citizens of the state be required to have health insurance and stated that there should be no "free riders" in the system. That would be Mitt Romney who also signed into law one of the toughest gun regulations in the nation.
You're an idiot!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883460 Apr 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dumbass! My kid has already a paying position and has a lock on fulltime employment when he graduates.
You are lying for what reason? It will not help your kid in four years, Democrat. You will get what you asked for. You screwed your own kid, moron.
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883461 Apr 4, 2013
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERLAS wrote:
Sued Arizona for its desire to enforce federal immigration law,yet ....

now demands that states enforce the provisions of the affordable Care Act and will no doubt do the same should decidedly unconstitutional,federal gun control legislation become the law of the land!
You saw that Direct Constitutional violation too?

And it was. No matter how anyone twist and distort it, the truth is it was a spot on, direct BREACH of the Constitution, the 11th Ammendent to be exact,

Amendment XI

The judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by citizens of another state, or by citizens or subjects of any foreign state.

LibuhrulTics...a plague of socioIllogical twisted diseases and warped psychoTic disorders.
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883462 Apr 4, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> At least someone taught you well. If you want to avoid being smacked by a Mack truck stay far from the road & you completely dodged that Mack truck! No rebuttal for the Bush/ Bin Laden family ties up until 9/11 huh!
Just goes to show, having good faith in bad people, no matter what NAFTA says, isn't always the correct Clintonian republican supported global market answer.
Please do not confuse a Bush with a bin_laden though-we'll have to dump you into the clueless libuhruTic barrel of nutcases then.
Always gave the previously vacuous of a clue demoncrats prior to 9/11, credit for not trading duh port to pirates too. Mostly because basing ones own opinion of ANYthing on some damn duhm labelduhm label, is just plain IGNORANT.
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

#883463 Apr 4, 2013
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883465 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You first. What penalty did you imagine/invent?
If you're a law abiding gun owner, there is no penalty.
Do you have a persecution complex?
Ahhh Connecticut, home of mine foreancestors, land of mine birf. The "Constitution State".

Always was a po'lice state..no selling guns at flea markets theya-sign fer your ammo, even 30 yearuhs ago.

What failed with all that TONS of already in existence regulations at Newtown???

For ONCE the NRA (bunch rednecks) has a better idea.

Trained and ARMED personal in schools. We have plenty of mil type people looking for work! Ah but alas--THAT would actually make some SENSE.
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883466 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
If you claim to be able to speak English, please make a better attempt to do so.
That was a string of nonsense.
I apologize for your lack of reading comprehension. Next time make them get you an I.L.P.?
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

#883467 Apr 4, 2013
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883468 Apr 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well who as Governor of Massachusetts signed into law the requirement that all citizens of the state be required to have health insurance and stated that there should be no "free riders" in the system. That would be Mitt Romney who also signed into law one of the toughest gun regulations in the nation.
You're an idiot!
Yo brainiacless...the cart was BEHIND the broke back mule, with options in place...BEFORE it was dumped onto the public arena. As in NONE of this ROBBINGHOODIETIC Tax and Fine bullchit on the above the tables working class sector.

You backwards worshipping, highway robbery supporting, jackboot massholio.

SHAME on the perpetrators of nothing but more thievery!
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERLAS

Raleigh, NC

#883469 Apr 4, 2013
arack Obama’s 40 Month Report Card
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 3:25

(Before It's News)
Whoever said that Obama hasn’t acomplished anything in his first term?
WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…
When Obama took office:

Gasoline cost $1.95/gallon and oil,$45

http://zfacts.com/p/35.html
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
Read more of Barack Obama's accomplishments @ http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-rathe...
Not to mention, Barack Obama is also the latest president to attempt to take away many of Americans Constitutionally guaranteed rights. Unfortunately for Barack Obama and the rest of the traitors within the United States Congress who voted for these laws, each of these bogus laws described in the videos below are 'wholly void' as described in the video at the bottom of the story. According to Unconstitutional Official Acts as described in 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256, each of these traitors should be removed from office and officially prosecuted for their crimes against Americans and the US Constitution.:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Mothra 52,693
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Jacques in Orleans 186,845
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr curiousity 99,353
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Dear Abby 4-18-15 2 hr RACE 2
amy april 17 2 hr PEllen 1
Ak Amy 4-8-15 2 hr PEllen 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]