Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,629)

Showing posts 812,561 - 812,580 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
EVEN BETTER LOOK AT THE LOVELY MELT DOWN IN CHIAGO ALSO THE meltdown In georgia the whole family had a melt down the mother the aunty and the rest of the scum that killed that baby and the babies in chiago all scum lowlife DEMOCRATS SCHOOLED AND RAISED SOCIAL SYSTEM NO EDUCATION DEMOCRATS KILLING BLACKS AND OTHER PEOPLE YEA OBAMA
And.... he's off to total meltdown. Where's your mama Jane?
You're the reason Janesays she so damn miserable; maybe she'll leave you some loaded guns to off yourself too, like Lanzas mother, she probably thought he'd kill himself and she'd be done with him, till he popped her in the face. Talk about poetic justice.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerrriiist.
lily enjoys corrupting religious names
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Even though seeing the actual footage of the fatal blow to President Kennedy's head and recalling the country's grief during that time was very sad, one couldn't come away from that History Channel documentary without feeling a certain amount of animosity towards Robert Kennedy and the "Kennedy people" who surrounded the Kennedys.

The History Channel doesn't lean right or left, but the "royal" attitude of the Kennedys was made very clear throughout the documentary.

As sad as it was for Jacqueline Kennedy who was the epitomy of grace and dignity, one couldn't come away from that documentary without remembering Kennedy's infamous womanizing and infedilty towards her either.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Slingblade, I reckon, hmmmm, I done read the Bible some...hmmmm
lily enjoys using the Bible as ridicule
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of royals, I've wanted to post this since last night.
Watching the History Channel's documentary about the 24 hours following the Kennedy assassination, it became painfully apparent that the Kennedys also thought of themselves as "royals" in the White House.
When the Secret Service rushed Johnson to Air Force One after it was confirmed Kennedy was dead, Robert Kennedy and the "Kennedy people" couldn't accept his presence because that was the "Kennedy plane".
Robert Kennedy made the transition as hellish as possible for Johnson refusing to see the country and the continuity of the transition of power coming first over the Kennedy name.
This was mentioned several times during the documentary.
Clinton also acted like he was royalty, not only during his time in the White House, but even after a new president was sworn in. Remember the media making fun of him? Instead of getting on the helicopter and flying away, he was inspecting the troops and having rallies. The media were trying not to laugh when one of them said, "Does he know he's not the president anymore?"
Why is it only Republicans talk about their time in office as temporary and a tremendous sense of responsibility to serve?
The chaos created after the assassination on the part of the Kennedy's was actually appalling.
You're preaching to the choir, dear, we all already know that you people aren't really at home anywhere. For goodness sakes you put on makeup to use the john at the bus station!

Have you ever been to the White House, sweetie? It was intended to be pretty grand, and it sort of succeeded in an eighteenth century sort of way. But, frankly, as a house it's pretty timid and remarkably small. No real chance any modern leader might mistake himself or herself for a king or queen in these times.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well played.
Don't encourage him.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Self reliance. Smaller government.
Hard to believe.

Most, if not all, of the GOPigs on this thread are collecting Medicare and Social Security.

Makes their talk of self reliance ring a bit false.

See Ed and Nobraina for evidence of this denial of reality.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Did I tell you a Jordanian family lives right down the road. They believe in hands-on slaughter. They like to do it slow. Oh, the noise!
I blame you, homer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If they went away, then they are not imposing anything, dummy.
They disturbed my peace and trespassed on my property. I should have called the police, maybe they're pretending to be mormons and are fronts for robbers. The robbers do that, go knocking on doors, see if someone answers, if not, then the other one breaks in the back. They cought these guys on camera doing it. You can get a doorbell that rings to your phone and talk to them while they're at your door. Everyone should get these, they're great. No one knows if you're home or not.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
You're the reason Janesays she so damn miserable; maybe she'll leave you some loaded guns to off yourself too, like Lanzas mother, she probably thought he'd kill himself and she'd be done with him, till he popped her in the face. Talk about poetic justice.
lily enjoys family tragedy
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

AS RACISTS AS THE WHITEMAN Going In On The White Man: Black Democrat Has Racist Tirade Against Alabama Resident Regarding Gun Control…”Your Slave-holding, Murdering, Adulterous, Snaggle-toothed, Backward-a**ed, Inbred, Imported Criminal-minded Kin Folk Didn’t Use This Sheit To Protect My People
Read more at http://bossip.com/749913/going-in-on-the-whit...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Finland has some of the worst childhood type 1 diabetes ratios in the world.
Scientists are studying the dirt thereof (that's right-the DIRT, as in of the ground!!) for further explanation.
or reasons that no one has been able to identify, Finland has the world’s highest rate of Type 1 diabetes among children. Out of every 100,000 Finnish kids, 64 are diagnosed annually with the disease, in which the body’s immune system declares war on the cells that produce insulin. Type 1 diabetes is usually diagnosed in children, adolescents and young adults.
The disease rate wasn’t always so high. In the 1950s, Finland had less than a quarter of the Type 1 diabetes it has today. Over the past half-century, much of the industrialized world has also seen a proliferation of the once rare disease, along with other autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and celiac disease. Meanwhile, such afflictions remain relatively rare in poorer, less-developed nations.
Read more: The-Unintended-and-Deadly-Cons equences-of-Living-in-the-Indu strialized-World. Smithsonian. 3/2013
Huh?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Yeah, you'd think the Beware of Killer Dog would scare 'em off, nope. I don't have a gun. Maybe I'll get a squirt gun and squirt them next time!! While singing Yes Jesus Loves Me!
But then they met you and saw you're nothing but a big ol' teddy bear.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're preaching to the choir, dear, we all already know that you people aren't really at home anywhere. For goodness sakes you put on makeup to use the john at the bus station!
Have you ever been to the White House, sweetie? It was intended to be pretty grand, and it sort of succeeded in an eighteenth century sort of way. But, frankly, as a house it's pretty timid and remarkably small. No real chance any modern leader might mistake himself or herself for a king or queen in these times.
Carol can't imagine that there'd be chaos after the President of the United States was assassinated and is worried about how they acted! She's fuggn insane. Who knew if Johnson was in on it? Bobby Kennedy got all of the Presidents papers out before Johnson and his gang could have a field day.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
DEMOCRAT MELTDOWN lololololol oar
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an Obama 08 sticker & a "Repower America" sticker.
Better than your "santorum 2012" sticker & your " Forever Coal" sticker on your bicycle.
"Repower"

Dat secret lingo fer Republican power? Rep ower? Repo wers?

Stoopid tree humpers.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
Silly to accuse the Kennedy's of what the American Public did. The whole 'Camelot' thing and all were very popular with Americans.
The President is more than a bit like American Royalty. Americans seem to admire Royal Families. See Princess Diana and the new Princess Kate and see the headlines and gossip they generate
Far better than the ones who wished to be dictators:
"“If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator. Hehehe.”
&#8213; George W. Bush
----------
Sorry, you lose yet again, Carol.
<quoted text>
It is well known the Kennedy family has skeletons in their closet, a shady past and dealing with some very shady people.

John Kennedy was well known for his infedility to his wife and his children.

But it was the mentality of Robert Kennedy who already hated Johnson and refused to even recognize him as the new president, putting himself and his family name above the good of the country that was the most revealing in the History Channel documentary.

I was shocked. And dismayed.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

DANGER!

Major Media Deceptions and the Coming New Madrid Earthquake

03/23/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Booms COVER UP! Due to New Madrid WAKING UP! In depth evidence!

01/31/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ which GOD gave him to show..." ch. 8:5 - And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices (some versions say "noises"), and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

When Christ, "The Lamb" breaks the 4th Seal, The Great Tribulation Trumpets will begin...

http://kingjbible.com/revelation/6-7.htm vs 7-8

http://kingjbible.com/revelation/8-2.htm
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Even though seeing the actual footage of the fatal blow to President Kennedy's head and recalling the country's grief during that time was very sad, one couldn't come away from that History Channel documentary without feeling a certain amount of animosity towards Robert Kennedy and the "Kennedy people" who surrounded the Kennedys.
The History Channel doesn't lean right or left, but the "royal" attitude of the Kennedys was made very clear throughout the documentary.
As sad as it was for Jacqueline Kennedy who was the epitomy of grace and dignity, one couldn't come away from that documentary without remembering Kennedy's infamous womanizing and infedilty towards her either.
You're a sick woman
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Kerrriiist.
That was my cowardly namesake you responded to. Sorry he duped you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 812,561 - 812,580 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Catfish Hunter 96,269
Abby 4-23 21 min PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min _Zoey_ 4,040
Amy 4-23 49 min cheluzal 40
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 1 hr hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 1 hr hands on AR 4
ask amy 4-22 7 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••