Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
812,521 - 812,540 of 1,079,238 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
AFF

Elizabeth City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah No one s taking guns away from anyone in any of the proposed legislation.
You sound just like the Jews as they were being climbed on the trains to the gas chamber. You need to pull your head out of you’re a!!
Wang imon

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Big farts inya face me mon blaze up the place. When the bass strikes two I drop a foul pooo. Then drop it off on the next block.
AFF

Elizabeth City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are federal benefits to being married.
I love how you people are want government not to permit gay marriage & then you post the government should have nothing to do with it.
You just prove my point. Gay are looking for the government to take from others and give to them. They want the government to be their weapon to force other to pay for something they do not deserve.
for sure

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Wang imon wrote:
Big farts inya face me mon blaze up the place. When the bass strikes two I drop a foul pooo. Then drop it off on the next block.
Waxtard for sure.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
red?
Loathesome color....

Remember when that was all teachers used to use to grade papers--red pens...for red X's...on the wrong answers. Back BEFORE it became poliTically incorrect to even infer such!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Pit bulls are worthless and all are dangerous. If you are afraid to shoot his dog, feed it poison.
Seriously, hire an attorney and sue him, or at least take him to small claims court. Make him share your pain.
That's a REALLY, really cruel thing to do to an animal.

Ever had to watch that?

Talk about painful.....

That's why there's dog wardens, and small claims courts.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep proving my point. The laws need to be changed concerning mental illness.
I just hope all of us on this forum don't have to be the ones to say, "Yes, we knew there were red flags..."
You should know though that I'd care enough to get you the help you need if the laws ever do change. Probably most of us would.
What laws?
What is wrong with helping someone who is so ill
they do not want to bathe? They cannot remember to
eat. Everyone has depression. Old age is depression.
Evil destroys us. Healing is caring. The hospital
feeds them, helps them sleep. Keeps them from their
enemies until they heal. God heals us. Send them flowers.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

We all knew you were gay all along.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, twink!!
Waxman wrote:
I respect & love Dr. Ben Carson.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> That's total bullshit! Since he was elected the first time he's tried to negotiate with the republicans. Just cuz his negotiations don't include caving in to republicans demands like democrats of the past 4 decades. They tried their form of negotiation EXTORTION! Now that it hasn't worked, y'all start the finger pointing & blaming the president. Politics are a persons ideology. The presidents job is to give the world his ideology giving the fact he was elected twice by the dominate majority. Meaning you only see the glass half full because his ideology doesn't match yours, but you forget YOU'RE THE MINORITY ON THIS ONE! All republicans have done is obstructed the presidents every move & have publicly stated,"the will do whatever it takes to make him a 1 term president, but you overlook that because it fits your ideology. We wouldn't have had the sequester cuts if he refused to compromise. Keep pointing fingers, the clocks a ticking closer & closer to 2014!
"NJ raider 1"
What cuts are you speaking of? There were no fucking cuts. The sequester simply reduced the amount of the increase in spending. You must be thrilled that kids expecting to visit the White House were denied that right, after all they were probably just rich white kids. Why are you such a racist? When are you going to understand that color does not define a person? What they do or fail to do defines them.
Your posts indicate you are a racist.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

He's like a well educated version of Herman Cain!!

Lights up the nitwits with incendiary talk and he's a..... black guy!! How great is that!!

They can cheer him on even though he's, well, you know...

It's fun to watch!!
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carson's problem is that he desired a larger audience and settled for the first one he found which was an Amway style pill mill__from there it could only go downhill.
AFF

Elizabeth City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The Virginia Tech and Aurora killers were both being treated by mental health professionals who were aware of their tendencies toward violence, but either could not or would not take any action.
People can lose their guns when their estranged wife gets a restraining order, but not if they are certifiably looneytunes.
Stop diverting to irrelevancies.
Names should be removed from such lists when qualified professionals certify that the person no longer poses a danger.
Governments the world ove label people mental every day then kill them. Once on the list you will not get off of it.
We do not need the government in this at all. It will only turn in to another Germany, Russia or China .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Paranoid much??

You really think others engage in the same, stupid nonsense as you??

You, Jimmy, and all your sick personas really need help.

This latest series of lies indicates real 'please like me' pleading.

As bad as the Ivy League nonsense, the cars, the security system, etc.

Who the hell would want a 1958 Nash Rambler?? It's an American Car, and a piece of crap, even in it's day.

https://www.google.com/search...

If you're in England, you'd have found an old Rolls or Bentley in one of your outbuildings. Not a Rambler!!

Even your lies lack imagination and context.

Poor lonely Troll that you are, Waxy.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night Not Surprized/Waxywaxturd.
Thanks for obsessing about me and making a fool of yourself again today, libtard.
I have no family? Who's sofa do you think I'm sitting on now?
You really are sick and jelous. Get over it.
Good night.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are federal benefits to being married.
I love how you people are want government not to permit gay marriage & then you post the government should have nothing to do with it.
"real dumb"
Why is the Federal government involved in marriage in the first place. Why not let the folks decide? If a state votes to permit gay marriage, that's the way it is. If a state votes not to permit gay marriage, that's the way it is. That does not work for wingnuts like you, you want good ole uncle to make all your decisions for you but only if they coincide with your views. You need a benevolent government to look out for you because you are a simple troll without a thought of your own.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Shut up, Ed.

Nobody wants to read your stupid screeds.

Your logic is that of a 4 year old.

You're a vulgar old man, with nothing to offer but dirty words to make your point.

Get lost, you goofy loser.
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"NJ raider 1"
What cuts are you speaking of? There were no fucking cuts. The sequester simply reduced the amount of the increase in spending. You must be thrilled that kids expecting to visit the White House were denied that right, after all they were probably just rich white kids. Why are you such a racist? When are you going to understand that color does not define a person? What they do or fail to do defines them.
Your posts indicate you are a racist.
Peace
KMA
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
To my dearest topix friends and fans!!!
I would like to take a much needed breather (whew) from the frantic frenzy of judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" ((the chubby Obama Worshipper from an Embarrassing Hidden Location)), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Please show my sockpuppets some love too!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at my constant rejection!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

A sponge soaked in any sort of animal fat works well.

I prefer to shoot pitbulls. There are good ones, but if one bites once, it will again, regardless of what pitbull nitwits try to tell people. That is not a singularly pitbull behavior, but with their jaw strength and power, it's a deadly mix.
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Pit bulls are worthless and all are dangerous. If you are afraid to shoot his dog, feed it poison.
Seriously, hire an attorney and sue him, or at least take him to small claims court. Make him share your pain.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling for "regime change" in Iraq. Signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq.
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z... :
Myths, lies and complete complete stupidity.. that's liberal..
"No Surprize"
You have to understand that "sonic" is the cut and paste champeen of this thread. He has no thoughts of hos own, he simply surfs for information and then posts the parts of that information that he agrees with. "sonic" seldom or never posts unless he is using someone else's words.
Peace
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't I going to bed and dream of being a continual troll?
<quoted text>
I wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
QUOTE I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others?
Is that where you learned to spell jelous and rediculous? Sweedish too? How about mut?
LMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.I am definitely WaxyWaxturds for sure!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 6 min Mister Tonka 10
Amy 7-24 28 min boundary painter 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min boundary painter 4,546
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 39 min andet1987 461
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min Terry rigsby 48,872
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,518
Word (Dec '08) 52 min boundary painter 4,582
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE