Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
812,501 - 812,520 of 1,082,903 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I have to admit, "Tony" or whatever your name is, I feel.. "odd" about using certain words and phrases around, um, one of you people. I was going to say "I'm going outside now and plant a few bulbs," but now I can't bring myself to say it!
LOL you are cracking me up!

btw yes, Tony is my real name. Just don't call me that around my mother. She'll correct you.("It's Anthony!")
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Hello rightwings dummies and normal people.
Afternoon, fatso.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess W can add failed painter to his resume which includes failed national guardsman, failed oilman, failed baseball team owner, failed president, so far the only thing he has succeeded at is being a spoiled rich kid.
You can add failed dieter to your paltry resume, right after hypocrite. Tubby.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
In my experience, I find it's best when one person isn't stuck in one role. I find people who are generally more well-rounded in all aspects of life tend to be versatile.
Now when it comes down to the real housework, I think we both kind of gravitated towards what our chores were growing up as kids - I more often take out the trash, mow the lawn, and keep up after the dog. He more often cooks and fixes the cars LOL.
He fixes the car??? OmiGAWD! Where did you find him.. or her... whatever... he washes his hands though when he comes in from the garage, right?
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mental health professionals??? Hah__ROFLMAO!
Try thinking it through, include high school age kids and forward, consider rehab stays in one of the plethora of for profit centers such as Lakeside and consider that in many cases police officers will be making the initial observations.
Also consider that once a persons name is placed on a list__it lasts forever and in Florida is very often made public where future employers, organizations, bankers, neighbors etc can find it with ease.
The Virginia Tech and Aurora killers were both being treated by mental health professionals who were aware of their tendencies toward violence, but either could not or would not take any action.

People can lose their guns when their estranged wife gets a restraining order, but not if they are certifiably looneytunes.

Stop diverting to irrelevancies.

Names should be removed from such lists when qualified professionals certify that the person no longer poses a danger.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, fatso.
Rut roe...the "harmonious" Denver Troll has returned for the night shift. That's always an indication that the dialogue is heading south.(i.e., insults on weight, age, lifestyle, appearance abound...well, actually they don't really bound, they mostly fall flat, but you get the idea.)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you are cracking me up!
btw yes, Tony is my real name. Just don't call me that around my mother. She'll correct you.("It's Anthony!")
Its mutual, Tony, and ixnay on the Momsay. If I have to listen to any more idiotic shit about dead babies using guns I swear I'll just SCREAMMMMMM!!! On the other hand I'm sufficiently selfless to not with this idiotic tea-party claptrap on anyone but I also have a deep need for intelligent conversation.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was this act of treason?
You talking about outing a CIA agent?
People were getting killed in Bengazi, Oblamer had to jet off to Las Vegas, SOME CALL THAT TREASON. Oblamer is killing innocents with his drones, the UN says he's a criminal.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>

So, then you have a kid acting up in high school and the teacher wants him out of her class; she notifies the guidance counselor, principal and the kid gets railroaded into a facility.
That is incorrect for non-criminal actions unless the parents choose to ignore their rights to due process and agree to the transfer.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The neighbors lived on either side of him, he was single, they were married with children, his pine trees obstructed power lines and were cut down, guess that set him off. 3 people dead. Lovely.
That's the crux of the problem, you don't know who is close to the edge of snapping.
BTW, that nutjob on my street whose pittbull bit my daughters dog is trying to befriend us again, giving us peace signs and came over with a bag of bananas from his tree, I said, no thanks.
You should see this joker, looks like a total nutjob. I debated on telling him to pay the vet bill for the hole his dog put into her dogs face, but said, eff it. Rather not have anything to do with him.,
Pit bulls are worthless and all are dangerous. If you are afraid to shoot his dog, feed it poison.

Seriously, hire an attorney and sue him, or at least take him to small claims court. Make him share your pain.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He fixes the car??? OmiGAWD! Where did you find him.. or her... whatever... he washes his hands though when he comes in from the garage, right?
LOL yes he grew up with four older brothers, so he tended to learn some of those kinds of things.

I was the oldest, so all I can do is change diapers and make kids laugh. And we don't have kids! Ack.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The frikken problem is easy access to guns because there are far too many available. Most of the crazies are not going to pursue an arsenal and the math says that most of the devious crazy like Holmes are gonna get them anyway.
Lanza didn't even own a weapon__that arsenal belonged to his gun freak mother.
The mental health angle is merely a deflection, the people who sell and trade in firearms need their foreskins snapped back big
time.
The gunshow loophole needs to go, frankly gunshows need to go as well so long as they consist of places for 2nd amendment freaks to gather up to hear the likes of Ted Nugent and then accidentally shoot one another.
Need to remove the yayhoo factor.
Lots of suppressed anger in your posts.

Sounds like you may have mental health issues and are trying to deflect the problem.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Its mutual, Tony, and ixnay on the Momsay. If I have to listen to any more idiotic shit about dead babies using guns I swear I'll just SCREAMMMMMM!!! On the other hand I'm sufficiently selfless to not with this idiotic tea-party claptrap on anyone but I also have a deep need for intelligent conversation.
I have not found a whole lot of intelligent conversation on topix. Now and then, there's a pleasant surprise.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's two. The dominoes are falling.
80% of people under age 30 are for same sex marriage.
Resistance is futile.
Just wait until homosexual married couples find out that in many circumstances their income tax liability will increase by virtue of being married.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Rut roe...the "harmonious" Denver Troll has returned for the night shift. That's always an indication that the dialogue is heading south.(i.e., insults on weight, age, lifestyle, appearance abound...well, actually they don't really bound, they mostly fall flat, but you get the idea.)
Yes, yes, it's true. "The president is a traitor to our race!" Yawn... so, um, what're you wearin', beautiful, and what would it take to get it off of you?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not found a whole lot of intelligent conversation on topix. Now and then, there's a pleasant surprise.
True, I just come here to meet girls. Actually, I just do everything to meet girls. Actually, it's kind of addicting to meet conservative girls and convince them that purple and orange are attractive complementary colors.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until homosexual married couples find out that in many circumstances their income tax liability will increase by virtue of being married.
And then what happens? Don't tell me you people are unreasonable? So, um, you people just get married as a form of self-discipline?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I confess I always have a nagging fear that you'll suddenly pop up with an AR-15 screaming, "England! Empire forever!"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The Virginia Tech and Aurora killers were both being treated by mental health professionals who were aware of their tendencies toward violence, but either could not or would not take any action.
People can lose their guns when their estranged wife gets a restraining order, but not if they are certifiably looneytunes.
Stop diverting to irrelevancies.
Names should be removed from such lists when qualified professionals certify that the person no longer poses a danger.
Bullshyt, there are no universally qualified mental health experts and the suicide rate among that group is much higher than the nation at large.

After the fact doesn't count, the VA Tech shooter was on two lists and no one gave a sht__the Aurora shooter could have been preempted "if-if and if."

Mental health experts don't solve sht pal__never have!

As proof I offer Nidal Malik Hasan.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Well, kids, it's been real. I have to go stuff some peppers and keep an eye out for that BITCH, Betsy or whatever she is now. Leo, I love you, baby. I'll put a stuffed pepper aside for you just in case. The cherry blossoms are nearly out so I get to avoid the mall and them until their admirers go back to Iowa or wherever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Terry rigsby 48,979
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min wojar 175,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs