Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
812,481 - 812,500 of 1,100,106 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#883024 Apr 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The neighbors lived on either side of him, he was single, they were married with children, his pine trees obstructed power lines and were cut down, guess that set him off. 3 people dead. Lovely.
That's the crux of the problem, you don't know who is close to the edge of snapping.
BTW, that nutjob on my street whose pittbull bit my daughters dog is trying to befriend us again, giving us peace signs and came over with a bag of bananas from his tree, I said, no thanks.
You should see this joker, looks like a total nutjob. I debated on telling him to pay the vet bill for the hole his dog put into her dogs face, but said, eff it. Rather not have anything to do with him.,
Pit bulls are worthless and all are dangerous. If you are afraid to shoot his dog, feed it poison.

Seriously, hire an attorney and sue him, or at least take him to small claims court. Make him share your pain.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883025 Apr 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He fixes the car??? OmiGAWD! Where did you find him.. or her... whatever... he washes his hands though when he comes in from the garage, right?
LOL yes he grew up with four older brothers, so he tended to learn some of those kinds of things.

I was the oldest, so all I can do is change diapers and make kids laugh. And we don't have kids! Ack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#883026 Apr 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The frikken problem is easy access to guns because there are far too many available. Most of the crazies are not going to pursue an arsenal and the math says that most of the devious crazy like Holmes are gonna get them anyway.
Lanza didn't even own a weapon__that arsenal belonged to his gun freak mother.
The mental health angle is merely a deflection, the people who sell and trade in firearms need their foreskins snapped back big
time.
The gunshow loophole needs to go, frankly gunshows need to go as well so long as they consist of places for 2nd amendment freaks to gather up to hear the likes of Ted Nugent and then accidentally shoot one another.
Need to remove the yayhoo factor.
Lots of suppressed anger in your posts.

Sounds like you may have mental health issues and are trying to deflect the problem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883027 Apr 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Its mutual, Tony, and ixnay on the Momsay. If I have to listen to any more idiotic shit about dead babies using guns I swear I'll just SCREAMMMMMM!!! On the other hand I'm sufficiently selfless to not with this idiotic tea-party claptrap on anyone but I also have a deep need for intelligent conversation.
I have not found a whole lot of intelligent conversation on topix. Now and then, there's a pleasant surprise.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#883029 Apr 2, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's two. The dominoes are falling.
80% of people under age 30 are for same sex marriage.
Resistance is futile.
Just wait until homosexual married couples find out that in many circumstances their income tax liability will increase by virtue of being married.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#883030 Apr 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Rut roe...the "harmonious" Denver Troll has returned for the night shift. That's always an indication that the dialogue is heading south.(i.e., insults on weight, age, lifestyle, appearance abound...well, actually they don't really bound, they mostly fall flat, but you get the idea.)
Yes, yes, it's true. "The president is a traitor to our race!" Yawn... so, um, what're you wearin', beautiful, and what would it take to get it off of you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#883031 Apr 2, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not found a whole lot of intelligent conversation on topix. Now and then, there's a pleasant surprise.
True, I just come here to meet girls. Actually, I just do everything to meet girls. Actually, it's kind of addicting to meet conservative girls and convince them that purple and orange are attractive complementary colors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#883032 Apr 2, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until homosexual married couples find out that in many circumstances their income tax liability will increase by virtue of being married.
And then what happens? Don't tell me you people are unreasonable? So, um, you people just get married as a form of self-discipline?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#883033 Apr 2, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I confess I always have a nagging fear that you'll suddenly pop up with an AR-15 screaming, "England! Empire forever!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#883034 Apr 2, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The Virginia Tech and Aurora killers were both being treated by mental health professionals who were aware of their tendencies toward violence, but either could not or would not take any action.
People can lose their guns when their estranged wife gets a restraining order, but not if they are certifiably looneytunes.
Stop diverting to irrelevancies.
Names should be removed from such lists when qualified professionals certify that the person no longer poses a danger.
Bullshyt, there are no universally qualified mental health experts and the suicide rate among that group is much higher than the nation at large.

After the fact doesn't count, the VA Tech shooter was on two lists and no one gave a sht__the Aurora shooter could have been preempted "if-if and if."

Mental health experts don't solve sht pal__never have!

As proof I offer Nidal Malik Hasan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#883035 Apr 2, 2013
Well, kids, it's been real. I have to go stuff some peppers and keep an eye out for that BITCH, Betsy or whatever she is now. Leo, I love you, baby. I'll put a stuffed pepper aside for you just in case. The cherry blossoms are nearly out so I get to avoid the mall and them until their admirers go back to Iowa or wherever.
AFF

Point Harbor, NC

#883036 Apr 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah No one s taking guns away from anyone in any of the proposed legislation.
You sound just like the Jews as they were being climbed on the trains to the gas chamber. You need to pull your head out of you’re a!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wang imon

Brooklyn, NY

#883037 Apr 2, 2013
Big farts inya face me mon blaze up the place. When the bass strikes two I drop a foul pooo. Then drop it off on the next block.
AFF

Point Harbor, NC

#883038 Apr 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are federal benefits to being married.
I love how you people are want government not to permit gay marriage & then you post the government should have nothing to do with it.
You just prove my point. Gay are looking for the government to take from others and give to them. They want the government to be their weapon to force other to pay for something they do not deserve.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
for sure

Chicago, IL

#883039 Apr 2, 2013
Wang imon wrote:
Big farts inya face me mon blaze up the place. When the bass strikes two I drop a foul pooo. Then drop it off on the next block.
Waxtard for sure.
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883040 Apr 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
red?
Loathesome color....

Remember when that was all teachers used to use to grade papers--red pens...for red X's...on the wrong answers. Back BEFORE it became poliTically incorrect to even infer such!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883041 Apr 2, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Pit bulls are worthless and all are dangerous. If you are afraid to shoot his dog, feed it poison.
Seriously, hire an attorney and sue him, or at least take him to small claims court. Make him share your pain.
That's a REALLY, really cruel thing to do to an animal.

Ever had to watch that?

Talk about painful.....

That's why there's dog wardens, and small claims courts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Lovington, NM

#883042 Apr 2, 2013
Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep proving my point. The laws need to be changed concerning mental illness.
I just hope all of us on this forum don't have to be the ones to say, "Yes, we knew there were red flags..."
You should know though that I'd care enough to get you the help you need if the laws ever do change. Probably most of us would.
What laws?
What is wrong with helping someone who is so ill
they do not want to bathe? They cannot remember to
eat. Everyone has depression. Old age is depression.
Evil destroys us. Healing is caring. The hospital
feeds them, helps them sleep. Keeps them from their
enemies until they heal. God heals us. Send them flowers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#883043 Apr 2, 2013
We all knew you were gay all along.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, twink!!
Waxman wrote:
I respect & love Dr. Ben Carson.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#883045 Apr 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> That's total bullshit! Since he was elected the first time he's tried to negotiate with the republicans. Just cuz his negotiations don't include caving in to republicans demands like democrats of the past 4 decades. They tried their form of negotiation EXTORTION! Now that it hasn't worked, y'all start the finger pointing & blaming the president. Politics are a persons ideology. The presidents job is to give the world his ideology giving the fact he was elected twice by the dominate majority. Meaning you only see the glass half full because his ideology doesn't match yours, but you forget YOU'RE THE MINORITY ON THIS ONE! All republicans have done is obstructed the presidents every move & have publicly stated,"the will do whatever it takes to make him a 1 term president, but you overlook that because it fits your ideology. We wouldn't have had the sequester cuts if he refused to compromise. Keep pointing fingers, the clocks a ticking closer & closer to 2014!
"NJ raider 1"
What cuts are you speaking of? There were no fucking cuts. The sequester simply reduced the amount of the increase in spending. You must be thrilled that kids expecting to visit the White House were denied that right, after all they were probably just rich white kids. Why are you such a racist? When are you going to understand that color does not define a person? What they do or fail to do defines them.
Your posts indicate you are a racist.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 68,969
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 13 min RJS 7,747
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min danetoo 68,365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,367
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min BoDidHe 49,474
check out this chicago video 1 hr KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 2 hr Kuuipo 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,929
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE