Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274868 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#883438 Apr 3, 2013
Does anyone remember the last time the president had an actual press conference?

He campaigns a lot but I can't remember the last time he answered any questions from the press.

They probably have some important ones to ask about foreign and domestic affairs.

Then again, they probably wouldn't. Might put him in a tough spot.
Earnest

London, UK

#883439 Apr 3, 2013
carol? sweetie? You must wonder what these women see in me?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#883440 Apr 3, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
I want to make a small change to my newly registered topix name. Should have gone with it before but then changed my mind.
Anyone know how to do that?
Nevermind. Think I'll just stick with the one I have. Was going to add a name but not that important or worth the effort.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#883441 Apr 3, 2013
Well, night.
Earnest

London, UK

#883442 Apr 3, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevermind. Think I'll just stick with the one I have. Was going to add a name but not that important or worth the effort.
Oh, honey. I've killed you. Just give up and go elsewhere... it'll be easier... trust me...
Forum

Lovington, NM

#883444 Apr 3, 2013
Ernest wrote:
Are you people stoopid? Don't you know what's coming? Hint: it's brown.
What do you think is coming? God destroys
us when he angry enough. If the Koreans
are fighting, then when do they ever learn
how to improve life instead of destroying
each other. Get a clue.

Remember your people, and have mercy on us Lord.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#883445 Apr 3, 2013
Ernest wrote:
What I believe is my business. Don't tell me what I believe. What I believe is that people who tell me what I believe need to be killed. And I'll do it. I'm good at it.
Finally someone on topix with a real brain and set of balls. You speaking my language Ernest keep it coming. Tell these fruity flamigoes what time it is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#883446 Apr 3, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think is coming? God destroys
us when he angry enough. If the Koreans
are fighting, then when do they ever learn
how to improve life instead of destroying
each other. Get a clue.
Remember your people, and have mercy on us Lord.
I think the great Ernest was refferring to the brown crap he about to ram down your deep throat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Lovington, NM

#883447 Apr 3, 2013
World Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone on topix with a real brain and set of balls. You speaking my language Ernest keep it coming. Tell these fruity flamingoes what time it is.
What gives you the right to kill anyone?
God can just give you all your own planet.
We don't want you here. You are crazy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ernest

UK

#883448 Apr 3, 2013
World Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone on topix with a real brain and set of balls. You speaking my language Ernest keep it coming. Tell these fruity flamigoes what time it is.
Ok. It's.. uh...12:45 Est. I kill righties. Um... glad you like it. No really, I literally kill them.
cookiesb

United States

#883449 Apr 3, 2013
Speaking of fruity flamengos...Obama is gay everyone.Hahaha check out this site :www.wnd.com/obama hid is gayness to become prez. Shameful isnt it? This whole world is turning gay...dont be bite lol.I think i got bite by a a gay vampire.. im starting to turn.... hurry up run when u have the chance *starts evolving to vampire* i got u now muthaf***ka!!! Ya but serious... n***a is gay lmao

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#883450 Apr 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>[Cohn:]“I can’t stand it to think my life is going so fast and I’m not really living it.”
[Jake:]“Nobody ever lives their life all the way up except bull-fighters.”
Thousands of gay men would have disagreed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883451 Apr 4, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
My redneck neighbor said he "found" his pitbull! Ha! Here you can get them from a shelter but they're examined first
Redneck Democrats are the worst. Most pitbull owners are White Trash Obama voting types.

I know a breeder that stopped breeding not because of the dogs, but because the owners were such credents. You must get along fine, both being Obama voters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883453 Apr 4, 2013
It's almost time for pdupont to put up his daily moronic post. This moron will be whining his kid cannot find a job in four years, but the idiot won't make the connection he screwed his own kid. He will be looking to blame others, as usual.
Carlsbad

Lovington, NM

#883454 Apr 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck Democrats are the worst. Most pitbull owners are White Trash Obama voting types.
I know a breeder that stopped breeding not because of the dogs, but because the owners were such credents. You must get along fine, both being Obama voters.
Obama is not democrat. He is white republican.
His actions speak for him. Pitbulls should be
outlawed. They are an endangerment to society
just like rabies. Put them in a zoo.
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#883456 Apr 4, 2013
AFF wrote:
<quoted text>
You just prove my point. Gay are looking for the government to take from others and give to them. They want the government to be their weapon to force other to pay for something they do not deserve.
HEY STUPID! Gays and lesbians go to work and pay taxes like everyone else so why shouldn't they have the same rights and protections? Because an ignorant bigot like you says so?
You're an idiot!
Forum

Lovington, NM

#883457 Apr 4, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of gay men would have disagreed.
"Gay" men are rapists.
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#883458 Apr 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
It's almost time for pdupont to put up his daily moronic post. This moron will be whining his kid cannot find a job in four years, but the idiot won't make the connection he screwed his own kid. He will be looking to blame others, as usual.
Wrong dumbass! My kid has already a paying position and has a lock on fulltime employment when he graduates.
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#883459 Apr 4, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Betsy"
Liberal loons would have a fit if a law was passed requiring all heads of households to own a weapon and ammunition. But on the other hand the same liberal loons would love it if a benevolent government would pass a law that every person was required to purchase health insurance. They are hypocrites.
Peace
Well who as Governor of Massachusetts signed into law the requirement that all citizens of the state be required to have health insurance and stated that there should be no "free riders" in the system. That would be Mitt Romney who also signed into law one of the toughest gun regulations in the nation.
You're an idiot!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883460 Apr 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dumbass! My kid has already a paying position and has a lock on fulltime employment when he graduates.
You are lying for what reason? It will not help your kid in four years, Democrat. You will get what you asked for. You screwed your own kid, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min JRB 196,915
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 43 min lakeche 4
abby 8-28=15 57 min Julie 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 100,629
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 6,402
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 54,496
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ariel Sharon 70,157
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages