Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
812,461 - 812,480 of 1,082,846 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

If anybody wants an insight on where’s Obama’s Keynesian economics/Policies will lead us, Stockton, CA bankrupt, California's net worth at negative $127.2 billion, Chicago, Detroit bulldozing neighborhoods and the Satin of all economic destruction ‘ Obamacare!”
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

WE ARE NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE ILLEGAL ALIENS COMMITING CRIMES IN AMERICA WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM LEGAl because they are all good people that came to AMERICA ILLEGALLY!BLACK PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD AMERICA IS OPEN TO YOU , YOU DONT NEED TO BE LEGAL COME ONE COME ALL, JAMAICANS ,KENYANS,TRINIDAD,GHANA,ZIM, FIJI,all are welcome and benefits, maybe one of you can be the next PRESIDENT
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I am going to inspect a few $500M homes we are buying here in Essex and wanted to post some photos to the libtards on topix.

http://twistedsifter.files.wordpress.com/2011...

Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's is what I don't get.
Why does the "tricked out" aspect work to et these people to buy these guns. The mere thought that it works should be grounds for banning them.
It's called marketing. Once again there are far more places to purchase weapons than necessary to the point where the retailers must compete with each others in unusual ways.

You may remember the uproar over "Saturday Night Specials" and that those handguns disappeared from the marketplace only to be replaced by what? Frikken Glock's with mega clips__cop killer ammo and on and on. Oh and a KaBar free with every purchase because you can't be a real pretend soldier of fortune without a KaBar.

The only way to fix the nonsense is to reign in the retailers and that begins with eliminating or at least greatly reducing off premise sales (gunshows) and outlawing the loopholes that turn gunshows into gypsy fairs.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Ben Carson is not a lawyer. He is not a self promiting ladder climber. He is a brilliant, exceptional man, who may or may not have made his point in the best manner the other day. But how anyone could think we are better off with lawyers and self promoters running the country, than brilliant men like this who have truly saved lives, and shown great leadership, judgement, and perseverance, is beyond me. He may be a world class brain surgeon, teacher, and doctor, but he is also normal, like us, and speaks plainly. We need more like him.

Dr. CARSON YOU HAVE DONE MORE FOR PEOPLE THAN THE PEOPLE TRYING TO TEAR YOU DOWN FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO OUR THOUGHTS AND THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEM LIBERALS ARE HYPOCRITS
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

"I know what I¿m talking about. I¿m a lawyer, I¿m a community activist. I know what I¿m doing. I have the credentials."--Leo Terrell. Yeah, Barack Obama said the exact same thing in 2008 and now we have millions more unemployed, gas prices have doubled, we have drones in our backyards, health cares costs have tripled, we owe over $6 TRILLION more in new debt, and North Korea is convinced they can wipe us out. I really, really, REALLY miss GW.
- Brokeback Barry

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So since we can't do anything about all methods of suicide we shouldn't have concerns about what causes 80-90% of them?
You're an idiot!
That's not what he said. You got it backwards. I read that thinking and talking backwards is a sign of a stroke. Maybe you should make an MD appointment.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
We went ahead and bought the property early this morning. I thought I should rush right back to the hotel, log in to Topix remotely, and let you losers know. I am now not only the proud owner of a 1958 Nash Rambler but six white swans and a one-eyed Merganser as well. I shall call him, "Duke."
No, Nuculur Nutcase, we purchased the estate over a month ago, actually. You own a car from the 50's?

Wow Nuc, you sure are an old goober. By the way, your proxy only shows UK so it is obviously a proxy instead of the Brentwood ISP which is BT.

I'm sorry you are frustrated with your lot in life Nuc, but we all must sleep in the beds we make.

You blame others instead of accepting responsibility.

Have you ever been to England?
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur nutcase posting spam doing his typical malice.

Loser...
Waxman wrote:
I am going to inspect a few $500M homes we are buying here in Essex and wanted to post some photos to the libtards on topix.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberal Whites Are The Most Racist
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

When we talk about Liberal Thugs we’re referring to Unions refusing Non-Unions to use Restrooms!!
The non-union, low-income truck drivers who haul containers from the terminal to trains are mostly immigrants from east Africa. They told The Seattle Times they need access to running water to wash their hands before eating or prayers, but they have been blocked from using the restrooms used by the longshoremen!!
Liberals market themselves as Tolerant that’s only if you speak their language; join their Unions than you are extended the hand of Brotherhood!!
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Nuculur Nutcase just had another meltdown about an hour ago.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

white liberals are "racist."

"And you're attacked in many respects because of your race. You're not supposed to think like this, and supposed to talk like this. A lot of white liberals just don't like it, do they?" said Levin, host of the syndicated radio show.

"Well, they're the most racist people there are. You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?" responded Carson.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
CORRECT
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
Stop spamming psycho.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
When we talk about Liberal Thugs we’re referring to Unions refusing Non-Unions to use Restrooms!!
The non-union, low-income truck drivers who haul containers from the terminal to trains are mostly immigrants from east Africa. They told The Seattle Times they need access to running water to wash their hands before eating or prayers, but they have been blocked from using the restrooms used by the longshoremen!!
Liberals market themselves as Tolerant that’s only if you speak their language; join their Unions than you are extended the hand of Brotherhood!!
Wow, that sort of makes the uproar over foot baths at a Michigan University passe' eh?

Truck drivers from East Africa?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Repub,lcans agreed with global warming until their party leadership decided it was better if they were against it. All they had to do was demonize it & you sheep followed lock step.
This is how stupid the right is.
Obamacre contains many Republican initiatives from before. Note how now, you bozos run screaming down the street. " OMG OMG OMG the Exchanges"
Even though your hero Paul Ryan proposed these same exchanges for Medicare & you idiots cheered.
You don't get it. You never will.
In December of 2008, YOUR leadership met & decided that if Obama was for it, you would be against it.
It worked like a charm as I read your posts.
Liberal gibberish.
The Republicans saw AGW as the hoax it was and evolved. You, on the other hand, have been beaten over the head with proof that Obama's a hoax, yet you slog along like there's no tomorrow.

You'll look back on these days and blush with amazement, wondering how you ever made it this far being so fcuking stupid.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

How conservatives mishandled Dr. Ben Carson

Matt Lewis

...The last thing conservatives need is another red-meat-hurling political pundit. They’re a dime a dozen. We could easily pluck one from a “morning zoo” radio show tomorrow. What conservatism really needs is, I don’t know…a highly-respected African-American pediatric neurosurgeon who could lend credibility and seriousness to the cause.

The problem for Dr. Carson is that he seems to be trading in a highly-respected job to become a mere pundit. What is more, he hasn’t yet developed the ability to communicate his conservative message at a level his stature demands.(To be sure, there would be attacks on Dr. Carson no matter how safe he played it. Liberals will rightly view him as a threat. What I am proposing is that he not make their job any easier for them.)

Dr. Carson is obviously a brilliant man, but that doesn’t necessarily translate to politics. The most successful people often make the worst candidates. Wesley Clark was a general, but that didn’t stop him from quickly sinking his political opportunities. Political muscles are different from other muscles, and they must be developed.

Most pols and pundits get to make their mistakes in the minor leagues — not under the glare of the bright lights of Yankee Stadium. Politicians and pundits spend years toiling in the minor leagues, learning the issues — and how to communicate those issues — before making it to “the show.” Mixing metaphors here, throwing someone with so much potential into the deep end of the pool is taking a chance they will quickly learn to swim. More often than not, they will sink.

Of course, a rational conservative movement might treat a rising star like Dr. Carson the way the Nationals treated ace pitcher Stephen Strasburg after an injury: with kid gloves. Strasburg, they reasoned, was the future, so they would protect him. But movements aren’t top-down enterprises like ball clubs, and so, the desire to promote a charismatic and diverse conservative leader — and the desire for ratings, page views, etc.— trump prudence. After all, when a team hasn’t won in a long time, they get desperate.

In this case, it is incumbent upon Dr. Carson and his advisers to turn down some offers — to sometimes say “no” to opportunities and invitations. But that’s easier said than done in this business.

It’s not too late to turn this around, but I fear Dr. Carson will become a conservative caricature — easily dismissed as a crank — if he continues down this path.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/02/how-conserv...
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
If I want to pretend I am on a trip to England what's the harm? Why do I have to explain myself???? My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I am using a fake "ip address" as I have access to hundreds, and England is where I like to pretend I travel to. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
By the way, my proxy will sometimes only show 'UK' so it is obviously a proxy instead of the Brentwood ISP.
Slightly irritated, NWaxman!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I just had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Hey Nuculur Nutcase,

Are you ever correct about anything?

Good night.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here on the psych ward in my embarrassing hidden location where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
If I want to pretend I am on a trip to Boca Raton what's the harm? Why do I have to explain myself???? My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I am using a fake "ip address" as I have access to hundreds, and England is where I like to pretend I travel to. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
By the way, my proxy will sometimes only show 'hidden location' so it is obviously a proxy instead of the Boca Raton ISP.
Slightly irritated, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I just had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Yeeessss! The Judgit Tournament is on again!!!!!!!!
I was waiting to the last minute to get a fresh pair of depends on. Gonna do that and come right back!!
Keep those judgits coming!!!!!!!!!
So excited, Not Surprized/(Nuculur option)
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-29 9 min boundary painter 15
ALLAH ne HAZRAT ayesha rand ki pichese gand mar... (Nov '12) 14 min Shah king 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 16 min boundary painter 7,704
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Terry rigsby 48,976
Am 7-29 22 min boundary painter 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Brian_G 45,860
Mean Green Hand Scrub-Can Alleviate Symptons of... (Mar '08) 44 min mee 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••