Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
812,441 - 812,460 of 1,096,121 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I meant "chose". Wouldn't want one of you libtards calling me out again for murdering the English language!!!!
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

"chosen"
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Here's my latest real estate acquisition here in merry ole England. Deal with it libtards! "Jelous much?

http://twistedsifter.com/2011/05/impressive-m...

Bwahhaaaaaahhaaaaaaaa!!!
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a heck of a lot more entertaining than the hide their whiteness crowd. and anyway, they're lying most of the time, so what the heck!
Thank you!! I just can't help myself.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Assault type weapons? Hah, that's another diversion lily, any weapon can be tricked up to appear "military" the simple 410 Saiga shotgun manufactured in Russia and then tricked up by Mississippi Arms is still a 410 shotgun. Kinda like putting 22 inch rims on a Toyota Tercel.
Many (too many) who own small arsenals own them for the wrong reasons. I can see why some folks want protection due to their neighborhood be it thugs or large animals but the fkrs that are arming against a government that might take their arms are the ones that need Baker Acted. The yayhoo factor__the ones that drive 900 miles to hear Ted Nugent spew 2A venom at a gunshow and somehow don't realize that he's only doing it for a handsome appearance fee.
Here's is what I don't get.

Why does the "tricked out" aspect work to et these people to buy these guns. The mere thought that it works should be grounds for banning them.
Betsy or Whomever

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Good luck finding a roofer.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

If anybody wants an insight on wheres Obamas Keynesian economics/Policies will lead us, Stockton, CA bankrupt, California's net worth at negative $127.2 billion, Chicago, Detroit bulldozing neighborhoods and the Satin of all economic destruction Obamacare!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

WE ARE NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE ILLEGAL ALIENS COMMITING CRIMES IN AMERICA WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM LEGAl because they are all good people that came to AMERICA ILLEGALLY!BLACK PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD AMERICA IS OPEN TO YOU , YOU DONT NEED TO BE LEGAL COME ONE COME ALL, JAMAICANS ,KENYANS,TRINIDAD,GHANA,ZIM, FIJI,all are welcome and benefits, maybe one of you can be the next PRESIDENT
Waxman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I am going to inspect a few $500M homes we are buying here in Essex and wanted to post some photos to the libtards on topix.

http://twistedsifter.files.wordpress.com/2011...

Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's is what I don't get.
Why does the "tricked out" aspect work to et these people to buy these guns. The mere thought that it works should be grounds for banning them.
It's called marketing. Once again there are far more places to purchase weapons than necessary to the point where the retailers must compete with each others in unusual ways.

You may remember the uproar over "Saturday Night Specials" and that those handguns disappeared from the marketplace only to be replaced by what? Frikken Glock's with mega clips__cop killer ammo and on and on. Oh and a KaBar free with every purchase because you can't be a real pretend soldier of fortune without a KaBar.

The only way to fix the nonsense is to reign in the retailers and that begins with eliminating or at least greatly reducing off premise sales (gunshows) and outlawing the loopholes that turn gunshows into gypsy fairs.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Ben Carson is not a lawyer. He is not a self promiting ladder climber. He is a brilliant, exceptional man, who may or may not have made his point in the best manner the other day. But how anyone could think we are better off with lawyers and self promoters running the country, than brilliant men like this who have truly saved lives, and shown great leadership, judgement, and perseverance, is beyond me. He may be a world class brain surgeon, teacher, and doctor, but he is also normal, like us, and speaks plainly. We need more like him.

Dr. CARSON YOU HAVE DONE MORE FOR PEOPLE THAN THE PEOPLE TRYING TO TEAR YOU DOWN FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO OUR THOUGHTS AND THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEM LIBERALS ARE HYPOCRITS
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

"I know what Im talking about. Im a lawyer, Im a community activist. I know what Im doing. I have the credentials."--Leo Terrell. Yeah, Barack Obama said the exact same thing in 2008 and now we have millions more unemployed, gas prices have doubled, we have drones in our backyards, health cares costs have tripled, we owe over $6 TRILLION more in new debt, and North Korea is convinced they can wipe us out. I really, really, REALLY miss GW.
- Brokeback Barry

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So since we can't do anything about all methods of suicide we shouldn't have concerns about what causes 80-90% of them?
You're an idiot!
That's not what he said. You got it backwards. I read that thinking and talking backwards is a sign of a stroke. Maybe you should make an MD appointment.
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
We went ahead and bought the property early this morning. I thought I should rush right back to the hotel, log in to Topix remotely, and let you losers know. I am now not only the proud owner of a 1958 Nash Rambler but six white swans and a one-eyed Merganser as well. I shall call him, "Duke."
No, Nuculur Nutcase, we purchased the estate over a month ago, actually. You own a car from the 50's?

Wow Nuc, you sure are an old goober. By the way, your proxy only shows UK so it is obviously a proxy instead of the Brentwood ISP which is BT.

I'm sorry you are frustrated with your lot in life Nuc, but we all must sleep in the beds we make.

You blame others instead of accepting responsibility.

Have you ever been to England?
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur nutcase posting spam doing his typical malice.

Loser...
Waxman wrote:
I am going to inspect a few $500M homes we are buying here in Essex and wanted to post some photos to the libtards on topix.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberal Whites Are The Most Racist
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

When we talk about Liberal Thugs were referring to Unions refusing Non-Unions to use Restrooms!!
The non-union, low-income truck drivers who haul containers from the terminal to trains are mostly immigrants from east Africa. They told The Seattle Times they need access to running water to wash their hands before eating or prayers, but they have been blocked from using the restrooms used by the longshoremen!!
Liberals market themselves as Tolerant thats only if you speak their language; join their Unions than you are extended the hand of Brotherhood!!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Nuculur Nutcase just had another meltdown about an hour ago.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

white liberals are "racist."

"And you're attacked in many respects because of your race. You're not supposed to think like this, and supposed to talk like this. A lot of white liberals just don't like it, do they?" said Levin, host of the syndicated radio show.

"Well, they're the most racist people there are. You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?" responded Carson.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
CORRECT
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
Stop spamming psycho.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 40 min joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 3 hr Kuuipo 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••