Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#883218 Apr 3, 2013
Liberals the party of Empty or No New Ideas!! Fannie/Freddie ‘Risky Loans, Financial Crisis ‘remember that old adage: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
Well the Obama administration is engaged in a broad push to make more home loans available to people with weaker credit, an effort that officials say will help power the economic recovery but that skeptics say could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place!! You can always count on a Liberal ‘Stupid is what Stupid Does’
lilly waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#883219 Apr 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's dumber than dumb
Then you never should have voted for Obama in the first place

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#883220 Apr 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Eman thinks that guns requiring clips can shoot more than one round without them.
Liar.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#883222 Apr 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Dumbass Eed thinks the gun issue today is about banning all guns. Did Glenn tell you that?
Liar. Easy never said that.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883223 Apr 3, 2013
Gun owners would have to buy liability insurance or they could face a $10,000 fine, under a new plan proposed by a group of House Democrats.

"For too long, gun victims and society at large have borne the brunt of the costs of gun violence," the bill's sponsor, New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney, said in a written statement. "My bill would change that by shifting some of that cost back onto those who own the weapons."

Supporters of the idea say most states require car owners to have liability insurance to cover damages their vehicles cause to others, so the same should be mandated for owners of firearms. Opponents argue that it adds an expensive burden for gun owners and infringes on Second Amendment rights.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5401-house-...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#883224 Apr 3, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk off dummy
Classy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883225 Apr 3, 2013
lily bocaca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
sure is.
Psycho-LunaTic
Ah yes, the troll from KY taking everyones names. It doesn't matter, we can tell you're the same retard.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#883226 Apr 3, 2013
If you’re an African-American and your children are Hungry you need to Thank a Democrat!!
The U.S. Census Bureau determined that 25.1 percent of African-American households and 29.2 percent of households with children are food insecure!! Like Bill Clinton would say ‘ I Feel Your Pain!”

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883227 Apr 3, 2013
TheIndepentdentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Olde even lol.
Not very well.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#883228 Apr 3, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I post holy crap!! Wow! I really do! Lmao!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#883229 Apr 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe that people should be discriminated against if the states allow it.
Lets have Alabama reinstate segregation?
Maybe your Red States can decide that women can't vote.
"real dumb"
You are real dumb!!!
Do you realize a number, a large majority, of states do not recognize gay marriage. That is the voice of the folks. As usual you dance and dodge, only you bring up segregation and the right of women to vote. Why are you such a phoney?
Peace
KMA

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#883231 Apr 3, 2013
TSM wrote:
If you’re an African-American and your children are Hungry you need to Thank a Democrat!!
The U.S. Census Bureau determined that 25.1 percent of African-American households and 29.2 percent of households with children are food insecure!! Like Bill Clinton would say ‘ I Feel Your Pain!”
Once a 'little one' falls out, they're left to forage for themselves. A diet of stale beer, lead paint, and drug residue - not to mention exemplary family values, isn't that conducive to normal childhood development.
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883232 Apr 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
It's obvious the libtard's here are extremely jelous of my success. They don't believe I fully intend to crown myself the new King of England. All I have to do is continue buying up any and all available properties no matter what the cost and take over the country incrementally. Why is that so hard to believe? They are in denial because they can't ever conceive of doing such a thing themselves. It's a little thing called being productive. Which, as I'm sure everyone on here can attest to, is my middle name. Look at all the posts and judgits I produce. Bwahaaaaaaaaaaha!
Nuculur Nutcase -

It's obvious you are.

bawaaaahhhhhh!!!!!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#883233 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the troll from KY taking everyones names. It doesn't matter, we can tell you're the same retard.
hypocrite much lib?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#883234 Apr 3, 2013
Can any Liberal/Democrat tell me what if any of these proposals would have prevented Sandy Hook!!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#883235 Apr 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt, there are no universally qualified mental health experts and the suicide rate among that group is much higher than the nation at large.
After the fact doesn't count, the VA Tech shooter was on two lists and no one gave a sht__the Aurora shooter could have been preempted "if-if and if."
Mental health experts don't solve sht pal__never have!
As proof I offer Nidal Malik Hasan.
So why does medical insurance, Medicare, and Obamacare continue to pay for mental health services?

Are you suggesting we shoot all the psychiatrists?

Sounds like Realtime has some real anger here.

Spokane, WA

#883236 Apr 3, 2013
Gun owners would have to buy liability insurance or they could face a $10,000 fine, under a new plan proposed by a group of House Democrats.
"For too long, gun victims and society at large have borne the brunt of the costs of gun violence," the bill's sponsor, New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney, said in a written statement. "My bill would change that by shifting some of that cost back onto those who own the weapons."
Supporters of the idea say most states require car owners to have liability insurance to cover damages their vehicles cause to others, so the same should be mandated for owners of firearms. Opponents argue that it adds an expensive burden for gun owners and infringes on Second Amendment rights.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5401-house-...
"silly"
Why is that group of democrat wasting their time. No damn way is forcing gun owners to have liability insurance ever going to pass. Why do those democrats not get off their dead asses and tackle more important projects, like fixing the economy which is not growing, repealing nobamakare which is a disaster in the making, come to an agreement on a solution to the millions of illegals in the country?
Peace
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883237 Apr 3, 2013
Republicans Respond to Obama's Brain Study Initiative

"Brains are full of communists."
---Sen. Ted Cruz
"A woman told me just yesterday that the brain vaccine causes mental retardation."
---Michele Bachmann

"Studying brains will only lead us down the path to same-brain marriage."
---Tony Perkins
We know where the brains are. They are around the area of the cranium and south, east, west and north somewhat."
---Donald Rumsfeld

"Brains are people, my friends!"
---Mitt Romney

"If it's a legitimate tea party brain, the body has a way to shut that whole thing down."
---Todd Akin

"When they ask me who's the president of Ubrainy Brainy Brainy Brainy Stan Stan is, I'm gonna say,'I don't know. Do you know?'"
---Herman Cain

"I pledge to you that we will have a colony on my brain within eight years."
---Newt Gingrich
http://www.dailykos.com/
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#883238 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
lily boca be the same inebriated retard
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#883239 Apr 3, 2013
AFF wrote:
<quoted text>
Governments the world ove label people mental every day then kill them. Once on the list you will not get off of it.
We do not need the government in this at all. It will only turn in to another Germany, Russia or China .
Probably, as will any list of registered gun owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min OzRitz 52,865
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 187,368
abby 4-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 2
Amy 4-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 1
Ask Amy 4-25-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
Dear Abby 4-25-15 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,707
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]