Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882976 Apr 2, 2013
Liberal Whites Are The Most Racist

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#882978 Apr 2, 2013
When we talk about Liberal Thugs we’re referring to Unions refusing Non-Unions to use Restrooms!!
The non-union, low-income truck drivers who haul containers from the terminal to trains are mostly immigrants from east Africa. They told The Seattle Times they need access to running water to wash their hands before eating or prayers, but they have been blocked from using the restrooms used by the longshoremen!!
Liberals market themselves as Tolerant that’s only if you speak their language; join their Unions than you are extended the hand of Brotherhood!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#882979 Apr 2, 2013
Looks like Nuculur Nutcase just had another meltdown about an hour ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882980 Apr 2, 2013
white liberals are "racist."

"And you're attacked in many respects because of your race. You're not supposed to think like this, and supposed to talk like this. A lot of white liberals just don't like it, do they?" said Levin, host of the syndicated radio show.

"Well, they're the most racist people there are. You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?" responded Carson.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#882981 Apr 2, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
CORRECT
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
Stop spamming psycho.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#882983 Apr 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
When we talk about Liberal Thugs we’re referring to Unions refusing Non-Unions to use Restrooms!!
The non-union, low-income truck drivers who haul containers from the terminal to trains are mostly immigrants from east Africa. They told The Seattle Times they need access to running water to wash their hands before eating or prayers, but they have been blocked from using the restrooms used by the longshoremen!!
Liberals market themselves as Tolerant that’s only if you speak their language; join their Unions than you are extended the hand of Brotherhood!!
Wow, that sort of makes the uproar over foot baths at a Michigan University passe' eh?

Truck drivers from East Africa?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#882984 Apr 2, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Repub,lcans agreed with global warming until their party leadership decided it was better if they were against it. All they had to do was demonize it & you sheep followed lock step.
This is how stupid the right is.
Obamacre contains many Republican initiatives from before. Note how now, you bozos run screaming down the street. " OMG OMG OMG the Exchanges"
Even though your hero Paul Ryan proposed these same exchanges for Medicare & you idiots cheered.
You don't get it. You never will.
In December of 2008, YOUR leadership met & decided that if Obama was for it, you would be against it.
It worked like a charm as I read your posts.
Liberal gibberish.
The Republicans saw AGW as the hoax it was and evolved. You, on the other hand, have been beaten over the head with proof that Obama's a hoax, yet you slog along like there's no tomorrow.

You'll look back on these days and blush with amazement, wondering how you ever made it this far being so fcuking stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882986 Apr 2, 2013
How conservatives mishandled Dr. Ben Carson

Matt Lewis

...The last thing conservatives need is another red-meat-hurling political pundit. They’re a dime a dozen. We could easily pluck one from a “morning zoo” radio show tomorrow. What conservatism really needs is, I don’t know…a highly-respected African-American pediatric neurosurgeon who could lend credibility and seriousness to the cause.

The problem for Dr. Carson is that he seems to be trading in a highly-respected job to become a mere pundit. What is more, he hasn’t yet developed the ability to communicate his conservative message at a level his stature demands.(To be sure, there would be attacks on Dr. Carson no matter how safe he played it. Liberals will rightly view him as a threat. What I am proposing is that he not make their job any easier for them.)

Dr. Carson is obviously a brilliant man, but that doesn’t necessarily translate to politics. The most successful people often make the worst candidates. Wesley Clark was a general, but that didn’t stop him from quickly sinking his political opportunities. Political muscles are different from other muscles, and they must be developed.

Most pols and pundits get to make their mistakes in the minor leagues — not under the glare of the bright lights of Yankee Stadium. Politicians and pundits spend years toiling in the minor leagues, learning the issues — and how to communicate those issues — before making it to “the show.” Mixing metaphors here, throwing someone with so much potential into the deep end of the pool is taking a chance they will quickly learn to swim. More often than not, they will sink.

Of course, a rational conservative movement might treat a rising star like Dr. Carson the way the Nationals treated ace pitcher Stephen Strasburg after an injury: with kid gloves. Strasburg, they reasoned, was the future, so they would protect him. But movements aren’t top-down enterprises like ball clubs, and so, the desire to promote a charismatic and diverse conservative leader — and the desire for ratings, page views, etc.— trump prudence. After all, when a team hasn’t won in a long time, they get desperate.

In this case, it is incumbent upon Dr. Carson and his advisers to turn down some offers — to sometimes say “no” to opportunities and invitations. But that’s easier said than done in this business.

It’s not too late to turn this around, but I fear Dr. Carson will become a conservative caricature — easily dismissed as a crank — if he continues down this path.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/02/how-conserv...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#882987 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
If I want to pretend I am on a trip to England what's the harm? Why do I have to explain myself???? My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I am using a fake "ip address" as I have access to hundreds, and England is where I like to pretend I travel to. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
By the way, my proxy will sometimes only show 'UK' so it is obviously a proxy instead of the Brentwood ISP.
Slightly irritated, NWaxman!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I just had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Hey Nuculur Nutcase,

Are you ever correct about anything?

Good night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882988 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here on the psych ward in my embarrassing hidden location where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
If I want to pretend I am on a trip to Boca Raton what's the harm? Why do I have to explain myself???? My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I am using a fake "ip address" as I have access to hundreds, and England is where I like to pretend I travel to. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
By the way, my proxy will sometimes only show 'hidden location' so it is obviously a proxy instead of the Boca Raton ISP.
Slightly irritated, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I just had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882989 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Yeeessss! The Judgit Tournament is on again!!!!!!!!
I was waiting to the last minute to get a fresh pair of depends on. Gonna do that and come right back!!
Keep those judgits coming!!!!!!!!!
So excited, Not Surprized/(Nuculur option)
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#882990 Apr 2, 2013
casey forrest wrote:
Do your vows include being faithful? I have 2 gay cousins that each are married to their own kind. They invite other gay men in and have free for alls. If thats your idea of marriage then have your civil unions and leave our marriage between a man and woman alone. The gays are trying to destroy everything that straights hold dear just because we wont accept your degenerate ways. We never will. No matter what you do or say it will never be accepted. Its diseased and ive already got 2 gay cousins and their spouses and buddies that are dying with aids. No no no it will never be accepted Never.you can bank on it!
Absolutely our vows include being faithful. Period, no exceptions.

No divorce, either. We're both pretty old-fashioned.

So because you know one couple with a revolving door, naturally you assume ALL or even MOST gay couples do the same thing?

I know straight couples who do that.

Worse, I know many more straight couples who have cheated. They get married, cheat, get back together, cheat again, get divorced, whore around for awhile, get married again, cheat again. That's somehow better?

I don't understand anyone cheating. But I don't stop straight people from getting married because half of them are whores who can't control themselves and put having sex above their kids.

"The gays" are not *trying* to destroy anything, and that was a bizarre choice of words on your part. Like I said - real live gay person here - ask me questions (respectfully) and I'll be happy to tell you the truth, rather than the nonsense you've been told.

I lost a few good friends to AIDS. Most gay people do not and will never have AIDS. Those who do can now live a relatively normal life with the medications they have. One of my good friends has been HIV positive for over 20 years. He is married and raising an adopted child who was given up by an irresponsible teenage heterosexual mother the day she was born.

More to the point, I and my husband will never get AIDS - specifically BECAUSE we are married and faithful. So if you are really concerned about AIDS (which I doubt) then the only logical thing to do is to encourage gay marriage, which naturally promotes monogamy as much as any other marriage.

Otherwise you're just a prejudiced hypocrite.

But I personally don't mind if you never accept it. The law is all that matters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#882991 Apr 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""I thought I should rush right back to the hotel, log in to Topix remotely, and let you losers know.""
----------
Seeing as Waxturd has no family or friends, all he could do is peddle his latest series of lies to people on Topix that he's never met and never will!!
I knew it all along. Waxturd is a Troll with a serious inferiority complex.
The Judge-its aren't the only thing that display his serioous mental health issues.
CT doesn't let people like him own guns. Thank Heavens!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good night Not Surprized/Waxywaxturd.

Thanks for obsessing about me and making a fool of yourself again today, libtard.

I have no family? Who's sofa do you think I'm sitting on now?

You really are sick and jelous. Get over it.

Good night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#882992 Apr 2, 2013
I respect & love Dr. Ben Carson.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#882993 Apr 2, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Nuculur Nutcase, we purchased the estate over a month ago, actually. You own a car from the 50's?
Wow Nuc, you sure are an old goober. By the way, your proxy only shows UK so it is obviously a proxy instead of the Brentwood ISP which is BT.
I'm sorry you are frustrated with your lot in life Nuc, but we all must sleep in the beds we make.
You blame others instead of accepting responsibility.
Have you ever been to England?
Its Not Conservative by any means by US Standards Very Liberal in the Modern Sense(Pseudo).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#882994 Apr 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Tony are you Lily's house husband??
Don't quit your day job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#882995 Apr 2, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Repub,lcans agreed with global warming until their party leadership decided it was better if they were against it. All they had to do was demonize it & you sheep followed lock step.
This is how stupid the right is.
Obamacre contains many Republican initiatives from before. Note how now, you bozos run screaming down the street. " OMG OMG OMG the Exchanges"
Even though your hero Paul Ryan proposed these same exchanges for Medicare & you idiots cheered.
You don't get it. You never will.
In December of 2008, YOUR leadership met & decided that if Obama was for it, you would be against it.
It worked like a charm as I read your posts.
Exactly. Most of them are suckers being led around by the nose. They don't even know these were Republican ideas because they never paid attention. They just know the black guy got elected and they don't like him "for some reason."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#882996 Apr 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
How conservatives mishandled Dr. Ben Carson
Matt Lewis
...The last thing conservatives need is another red-meat-hurling political pundit. They’re a dime a dozen. We could easily pluck one from a “morning zoo” radio show tomorrow. What conservatism really needs is, I don’t know…a highly-respected African-American pediatric neurosurgeon who could lend credibility and seriousness to the cause.
The problem for Dr. Carson is that he seems to be trading in a highly-respected job to become a mere pundit. What is more, he hasn’t yet developed the ability to communicate his conservative message at a level his stature demands.(To be sure, there would be attacks on Dr. Carson no matter how safe he played it. Liberals will rightly view him as a threat. What I am proposing is that he not make their job any easier for them.)
Dr. Carson is obviously a brilliant man, but that doesn’t necessarily translate to politics. The most successful people often make the worst candidates. Wesley Clark was a general, but that didn’t stop him from quickly sinking his political opportunities. Political muscles are different from other muscles, and they must be developed.
Most pols and pundits get to make their mistakes in the minor leagues — not under the glare of the bright lights of Yankee Stadium. Politicians and pundits spend years toiling in the minor leagues, learning the issues — and how to communicate those issues — before making it to “the show.” Mixing metaphors here, throwing someone with so much potential into the deep end of the pool is taking a chance they will quickly learn to swim. More often than not, they will sink.
Of course, a rational conservative movement might treat a rising star like Dr. Carson the way the Nationals treated ace pitcher Stephen Strasburg after an injury: with kid gloves. Strasburg, they reasoned, was the future, so they would protect him. But movements aren’t top-down enterprises like ball clubs, and so, the desire to promote a charismatic and diverse conservative leader — and the desire for ratings, page views, etc.— trump prudence. After all, when a team hasn’t won in a long time, they get desperate.
In this case, it is incumbent upon Dr. Carson and his advisers to turn down some offers — to sometimes say “no” to opportunities and invitations. But that’s easier said than done in this business.
It’s not too late to turn this around, but I fear Dr. Carson will become a conservative caricature — easily dismissed as a crank — if he continues down this path.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/02/how-conserv...
Carson's problem is that he desired a larger audience and settled for the first one he found which was an Amway style pill mill__from there it could only go downhill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882997 Apr 2, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely our vows include being faithful. Period, no exceptions.
No divorce, either. We're both pretty old-fashioned.
So because you know one couple with a revolving door, naturally you assume ALL or even MOST gay couples do the same thing?
I know straight couples who do that.
Worse, I know many more straight couples who have cheated. They get married, cheat, get back together, cheat again, get divorced, whore around for awhile, get married again, cheat again. That's somehow better?
I don't understand anyone cheating. But I don't stop straight people from getting married because half of them are whores who can't control themselves and put having sex above their kids.
"The gays" are not *trying* to destroy anything, and that was a bizarre choice of words on your part. Like I said - real live gay person here - ask me questions (respectfully) and I'll be happy to tell you the truth, rather than the nonsense you've been told.
I lost a few good friends to AIDS. Most gay people do not and will never have AIDS. Those who do can now live a relatively normal life with the medications they have. One of my good friends has been HIV positive for over 20 years. He is married and raising an adopted child who was given up by an irresponsible teenage heterosexual mother the day she was born.
More to the point, I and my husband will never get AIDS - specifically BECAUSE we are married and faithful. So if you are really concerned about AIDS (which I doubt) then the only logical thing to do is to encourage gay marriage, which naturally promotes monogamy as much as any other marriage.
Otherwise you're just a prejudiced hypocrite.
But I personally don't mind if you never accept it. The law is all that matters.
I'm sorry but sounding extraordinarily reasonable won't cut it here, buster, this is an American thread and we're, largely, Christians in here! So, where were you on Easter, eh? Don't say it! I DON'T want to know!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#882998 Apr 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Sen. Mark Kirk of Illinois on Tuesday became the second Republican senator to voice support for same-sex marriage.
Kirk, who suffered a severe stroke last year and returned to the chamber in January, said "government has no place in the middle" of two people in love, regardless of gender.
"When I climbed the Capitol steps in January, I promised myself that I would return to the Senate with an open mind and greater respect for others," Kirk said in a statement. "Same-sex couples should have the right to civil marriage. Our time on this earth is limited, I know that better than most. Life comes down to who you love and who loves you back—government has no place in the middle."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mark-kirk-...
Another one.
Republican voter drive?
That's two. The dominoes are falling.

80% of people under age 30 are for same sex marriage.

Resistance is futile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Guru 181,887
Amy 12-22 49 min PEllen 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,855
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,891
Abby 12-22 1 hr RACE 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,120
amy 12-21 1 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?