Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,611)

Showing posts 812,201 - 812,220 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's bound to be a bad apple in the bunch every now and then.
At least Republicans throw them out.
Democrats get a slap on the wrist and thrown back in to spoil the rest of the apples...like Democratic Rep. William Jefferson who turned up with $90,000 cash in his freezer.
The liberal media must have thought it was a new kind of safe.
But you were just as angry about Jefferson's indiscretion and Rangle's and Geithner's too, I'm sure.
Did I forget anyone?
You forgot ABSCAM where one Central Florida politico was filmed squealing with glee as he stuffed thousands of dollars in his suit pockets. Richard Kelly remember him?

I knew him pretty well, and most of the other (R's) in Central FLA.

Now stop being stupid K?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, no one is as crazy as grayson.
You're lost in space, Grayson could be the first Jewish POTUS.

You're not even qualified to carry his briefcase.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're lost in space, Grayson could be the first Jewish POTUS.
Had to look, for her 15 minutes of slutty FOX fame occurred years ago just after Grayson won his first congressional seat.

Where is she now? Where is Grayson now??

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said.
hypocrisy and bullshit from libtarded propaganda web sites. Yep, just like you said.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're lost in space, Grayson could be the first Jewish POTUS.
Anyone who had any doubt can now rest assured...you ARE a FAR left loony bird. Grayson's briefcase has a better chance of being POTUS. WOW!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Had to look, for her 15 minutes of slutty FOX fame occurred years ago just after Grayson won his first congressional seat.
Whatever you say, Rush.

i can't wait to see all the other loony left wingers call you a woman hater.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Had to look, for her 15 minutes of slutty FOX fame occurred years ago just after Grayson won his first congressional seat.
BTW, check your meds, old fart. Who is this "she" you are inserting into the conversation?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? What are you moronic wonders on? There's hope for the Gormless Old Pervs with Carson, maybe...might be just the job for a pediatric brain surgeon...or a rocket scientist...or a god...
Leosnana…. Dr. Carson we know he’s Intelligent, we know he wasn’t standing on street corners in Chicago and he had a Real Job!! We can see Liberals ratcheting up personal attacks on Dr. Carson because they consider him a threat if he decides to Run in 2016!! One thing we know character matters and we know Dr. Carson unlike Powell won’t be browbeaten by Liberals back to the plantation!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, check your meds, old fart. Who is this "she" you are inserting into the conversation?
You don't know dk about your own state yet find my state and posts so interesting that you just heap up one post after the other. Fool!

She? Angie Langley__ANGIE LANGLEY for the hearing impaired and just to make sure that a new google entry appears under that name.

Maybe the pig will show up on this thread and oink in with some of her political expertise__kinda like your honey Carol does.
Big Bubba BC

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? What are you moronic wonders on? There's hope for the Gormless Old Pervs with Carson, maybe...might be just the job for a pediatric brain surgeon...or a rocket scientist...or a god...
Ms Hairy Gash 2013
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Hairy Gash 2013
WOW, Temecula California eh? Have you met our pal John Galt yet? Maybe on the golf course? The VFW Club? Daughters of the Revolution gatherings? Gold Star Mothers? AA meetings?

LMAO
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

With a black man at the head of our ticket and perhaps a Mexican woman as vice president I don't see how we could lose the next election, do you?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Let me be clear. Until the Feds have sanctioned same sex marriage as Constitutional, the issue won't end.

The Supremes read the polling as well as any politician. They know that States will have a very hard time passing laws banning same sex marriage, because it would be unConstitutional as Federal Law, and Federal Law trumps State Law, in spite of your wingnut denials.

The times have changed. If the Supremes punt on it, it will be back each year, as lawsuits nationwide are on the rise and th eStates are losing the rulings. That's how it ended up at the highest level.

Prop 8 is clearly unConstitutional.

Laws banning same sex marriage are unConstitutional. At every Federal level, your side lost.

It's about to lose again.

Deal with it.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Seems like they are saying it's a state's right problem. HAHAHAHA!!! Now if they uphold prop 8 it will be returned to the states. Let me be clear. The government has no business in the marriage business.(federal,state, or local) Let me also be clear. You can marry your dog as far as I'm concerned.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

This is how Nobraina operates.

Someone pissed him off, because he's avoided sockpuppets lately.

And when he's pissed, he gets nasty.

I think these nitwits have a real hard-on for Leosnana.

You go, girl!!
Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Hairy Gash 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>if you're really curious, see how Lily handles spending her entire life alone in FL posting on topix and then you'll know. the neighbors call her the Howard Hughes of Boca Raton.
Good to see how deeply Lily has gotten inside your head, Janey!!

You're reduced to making up fantasies about her, you're so obsessed!!

Shouldn't you be spying on homeless people??

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

carol wrote:
With a black man at the head of our ticket and perhaps a Mexican woman as vice president I don't see how we could lose the next election, do you?
Miss Carol, the lieberals will heap scorn on him as an 'Uncle Tom' and her as a 'turncoat'. Never underestimate the lieberal media. They can be vicious with someone they considered an ally, and now doesn't 'tow the mark'. Just watch.....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Carol, the lieberals will heap scorn on him as an 'Uncle Tom' and her as a 'turncoat'. Never underestimate the lieberal media. They can be vicious with someone they considered an ally, and now doesn't 'tow the mark'. Just watch.....
I see what you mean!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We go to battle with the nigger we have, not the nigger we don't have. Sure, it'd be better if he were a little lighter colored but he's what we've got so I say, "Let's fall in line behind the man!" One thing is certain, if we don't have a nigger at the top of the ticket this time we're cooked.
You should be ashamed of yourself you filthy pig. Who writes things like this?
Big Bubba BC

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, Temecula California eh? Have you met our pal John Galt yet? Maybe on the golf course? The VFW Club? Daughters of the Revolution gatherings? Gold Star Mothers? AA meetings?
LMAO
I just tea bagged yer mom while she was givin big bubba a Blumpkin, uhhhh uhhhhh, plop plop, uhhh uhhhh , squirt

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

So now you're an admirer of a radical black islamist??

""Malcolm X's father died—killed by white supremacists, it was rumored—when he was young, and at least one of his uncles was lynched. When he was 13, his mother was placed in a mental hospital, and he was placed in a series of foster homes. In 1946, at age 20, he went to prison for breaking and entering.
In prison, Malcolm X became a member of the Nation of Islam; after his parole in 1952, he quickly rose to become one of its leaders. For a dozen years, Malcolm X was the public face of the controversial group, but disillusionment with Nation of Islam head Elijah Muhammad led him to leave the Nation in March 1964. After a period of travel in Africa and the Middle East, he returned to the United States, where he founded Muslim Mosque, Inc. and the Organization of Afro-American Unity. In February 1965, less than a year after leaving the Nation of Islam, he was assassinated by three members of the group.
Malcolm X's expressed beliefs changed substantially over time. As a spokesman for the Nation of Islam he taught black supremacy and advocated separation of black and white Americans—in contrast to the civil rights movement's emphasis on integration. After breaking with the Nation of Islam in 1964—saying of his association with it, "I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then ... pointed in a certain direction and told to march"—and becoming a Sunni Muslim, he disavowed racism and expressed willingness to work with civil rights leaders, he continued to emphasize Pan-Africanism, black self-determination, and self-defense.""

----------

This is as dumb as when you attacked the stimulus, then defended it when you found out Perry took the stimulus money.

So it didn't do anything, eh nitwit??

Using Malcolm X as a model, you make a complete fool of yourself.

Your arguments are those of a child. Stimulus bad. Stimulus good.
You're badly confused.
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur whether Blacks liked him or not… Malcolm X was spot on in the 60s when he said “Democrats uses the Black Community for their own Agenda” what he said then is as relevant today!! Blacks are still economically depress, high unemployment and still asking for their Stuff and still voting for Democrats!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 812,201 - 812,220 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Frijoles 65,485
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Scrutiny 167,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 5 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••