Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,611)

Showing posts 812,201 - 812,220 of1,033,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NUT SurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets ( For Real, my favorite, is with me now) so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me! ;)
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

hey Homer....

The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/05/...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not only where were/are the WMDs, but if he supposedly moved them, what was our reason for invading? Why didn't Saddam even try & fight back using those WMDs? You say he used them on his own people, yet he never fired a single 1 at America & the other invaders! Why was America at war with the same people they were supposed to be liberating! Why was Saddam's first move to set ablaze all the oil fields if the war was never really over oil? See if they can answer those questions!
Don't hold your breathe, they haven't figured it out yet-and would rather blame the potus of the time, or the even more lunaTic ones-call it all an "inside plotted conspiracy".

Nutcases.
NUT SurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
To my dearest topix friends and fans!!!
I would like to take a much needed breather (whew) from the frantic frenzy of judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" ((the chubby Obama Worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location)), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Please show my sockpuppets some love too!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just make sure you kill yourself & no one else. That's common among you far righters! Something is severely wrong with you to believe you hold an opinion on what someone else does with their own body. Move to China. There you have to apply to have children!
You leap over the wall of one ghetto and find yourself in another ghetto actually talking to dem in Mississippi you moron.. That's right NJ raider, eat your own.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog NJ raider..
The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America, and government preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism, racism, bogotry, poverty, abortion, the killing fields of blacks.
Until you come up with more material you're on my ignore list! You'll fit right in giving your abundance of ignorance! See, that's how the brain works. You must connect a to b in order to have real communication!
NUT SurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
As I am sure you, my topix friends are aware, I run scripts when judging as they allow me a HUGE advantage when it comes to judging your posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Democratic friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I spend the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I have full control of the thread!!!
I like to think of this thread as mine!!!! I would be more than happy if anyone of you would like to team up!! Leave your phone number in my personal topix message box. I will call you and we can toss around some strategies for winning my Judgit Tournament!!
Looking forward to hearing from you!!!
With Fondest regards, Not Surprized!!!
PS:(show "Homer 2016", my most reliable and beloved sock some love today please. The abuse he takes is cruel and mean spirited, yet he constantly, though mindlessly, endures!!)
Warm hugs, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hoping that all my "opponents" so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!!

You must admit my sockpuppet "No Surprize" excels when it comes to that. He is truly my favorite and the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "Jimmy" may come forth today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends! Please my friends, if he makes an appearance show him some LOVE!!!!!!

If anyone (Republican gentleman only) wants to hook up please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my miserable life. Call me, please!!!!

Warmest and desperate regards: NWaxman

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

New Discovery Could Mean Making Fuel From CO2 In The Atmosphere
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>oh lord, this is too painful, you are talking about single individuals, I am referring to the entire populace.
Ask yourself who was the majority party in the south after the Civil War/Reconstruction Era up until the 1970's?
And what is the majority party in the south today?
What changed in 1964?
Here read this and be enlightened, although I doubt it -
http://mypolitikal.com/2011/03/06/the-rise-an...
Histronics and hysteria-of lemming herd pack MENTALities.

Good thing not everyone liked devil dogs before HOSTESS stopped making them...imagine the stampeding herds if everyone liked devil dogs rather than ding dings eh Homer?

Can we still say the "Easter" with out getting our eyeballs poked out, or our hands cut off, or getting covered in molecules of hate tainted clouds? Is this still America?:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There's ZERO lifeguards on duty in palm beach county, boca raton, a liberal cesspool of ignorance.....
Don't make me quote Eleanor Roosevelt twice in one day :-).

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
There was an interesting segment on NPR yesterday about guns:
Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention come to some remarkable conclusions about gun deaths, race, sex and region. Briefly put, white people who die by gunfire are much more likely to be male, rural and suicides; black people much more likely to be urban, victims of homicide and again, male.
http://www.npr.org/2013/03/26/175378043/the-e...
There you go, there's your next great cause. It's time we recognize the gender based inequality in the murder industry. You must demand legislation that establishes balance in this unfair, black male dominated urban pastime.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Janes a pervert
lily fantasizes while using the Jane card
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
New Discovery Could Mean Making Fuel From CO2 In The Atmosphere
Covalently or polymorphically?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
hey Homer....
The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/05/...
There are morons who seem angry and continuously look for conflict. The battle sonicfiller is delusionaly fighting is not with history, it's with your deranged self.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just make sure you kill yourself & no one else. That's common among you far righters! Something is severely wrong with you to believe you hold an opinion on what someone else does with their own body. Move to China. There you have to apply to have children!
Hey doofus! That's the clown who pretends to be Carol and any number of other people. Learn something once in a while. Geez!!!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Uh oh, you're in for it now!!! Carol wrote the DOBA; (defense of Bush Act)
Did you see his 50 puppy paintings and the self nudes in the bathtub in shower? Must be therapeutic, they do that in insane asylums.
lily fondly recalls the time prior to her escape
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

A no surprize, here's one I'll allow you to borrow. You eat stupidity for breakfast and ignorance for lunch. The result is you starving from lack of knowledge come dinner time! See retard it's not that hard!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh fer krisssakes! Are all of you alumni of the U of Dumbville?
lily thought she was the only alumnus
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Until you come up with more material you're on my ignore list! You'll fit right in giving your abundance of ignorance! See, that's how the brain works. You must connect a to b in order to have real communication!
New Material you moron?

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."... Quote: Former Slave Booker T. Washington 1911..

And.. One Hundred years later?.. Still... NO! Hope and NO! Change you idiot...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 812,201 - 812,220 of1,033,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min everybody 64,955
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min cheluzal 96,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 42,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Justice Dale 167,375
Strip club laws in Chicagoland and in Illinois.... (Oct '10) 34 min REAL POLICE 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr David 46,990
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Per Usual 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••