Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,610)

Showing posts 812,181 - 812,200 of1,073,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel no need. My statement stands as is.
So a projected deficit of $20 trillion by 2016 is what you consider a good job?

A major tax law being imposed on us the first of next year with fines and government intrusion in the medical profession is what you consider a good job?

Creating derisiveness between the classes, the sexes and the races is what you consider a good job?

Representing only half of the country is what you consider a good job?

Gee, I'd sure hate to know what you'd consider a bad job.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
I just got an e-mail saying he DID do one nude, of his brother, Jeb. Heavens to Betsy we can't catch a break in all this.
Seven hours I've been gone and not one thing did you post the entire time. The second I come back on, here you are.

Can you possibly be any more creepy?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

DCobamafool wrote:
<quoted text> You "thing" the world is coming to an end? You shouldn't have voted to keep the incompetent Obama in office for another term of failure, although he HAS promised to keep your welfare and foodstamps continuing. Pray to Obama for more magic hopey-changey. LOL
It was a typo, dumbass. I'm very smart.

No, YOU think the world is coming to an end, not I.

There is nothing incompetent about our President. Damned right I voted for him, donated to him, encouraged others to vote for him (and laughed at the tea party morons on the street corners wasting all day protesting LOL.)

I don't do welfare or foodstamps. I am a homeowner and small business owner.

I also have a brain and I'm not a racist, so I have no reason to be psychotically anti-Obama and make things up about how terrible he is and what he wants to do that's just so crazy.

You have zero good ideas to fix anything. You're just bitter and a very immature sore loser.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

"You can do as well working one week a month at minimum wage as you can working $60,000-a-year, full-time, high-stress job."

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/entitlement-...

The website breaks down the numbers.

Anyone have anything to say about this?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
So a projected deficit of $20 trillion by 2016 is what you consider a good job?
A major tax law being imposed on us the first of next year with fines and government intrusion in the medical profession is what you consider a good job?
Creating derisiveness between the classes, the sexes and the races is what you consider a good job?
Representing only half of the country is what you consider a good job?
Gee, I'd sure hate to know what you'd consider a bad job.
LOL. Yes, he's doing a good job.

You can't blame the vast majority of that deficit on him.

The "major tax law" is your tea party spin. Health care reform was necessary. More is necessary. A public option is necessary.

ALL "derisiveness" (did you mean divisiveness?) was the result of his overreacting, irrational opposition (that's you.) HE isn't doing anything to divide people. You wackos are.

He does not only represent half the country. Most Republicans represent less than half as if they own the place. He has tried to incorporate Republican ideas at the outset of every single new initiative (including health care) and the Republicans turn on their own ideas just to be dicks (like you.) Explain that.

I'll do it for you. It's called disingenuousness, racism, politics, arrogance, negligence, and failure.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves nude paintings and dogs without clothing
Especially the ones who straddle her knock-kneed, hairy stilts when she watches DWTS in her trailer.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading "My Pet Goat" upside-down.
You do a lot more with dogs and goats while upside down, animal lover.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot - you right wing wackos all thing the world is coming to an end. Are you hoarding gold and guns, too?
Meanwhile the rest of us are tending to business and getting on with life.
The sky is only falling over your own head because you want it to.
Ignorance is bliss which means you inhabit Paradise.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> i don't spend all day here arguing with idiots like you and waxturd who live off SSI AND SOCIAL SECURITY and have enough time posting crap, i work in the medical field and don't wrongfully assume who works and who doesn't, try again MORON.
Your "work in the medical field" is laughable considering how you empty 55 gals worth of bedpans before noon each day.

Yep, urine the medical field, alright:}

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing incompetent about our President. Damned right I voted for him, donated to him, encouraged others to vote for him (and laughed at the tea party morons on the street corners wasting all day protesting LOL.)
I also have a brain and I'm not a racist, so I have no reason to be psychotically anti-Obama and make things up about how terrible he is and what he wants to do that's just so crazy.
You have zero good ideas to fix anything. You're just bitter and a very immature sore loser.
And I'm a multimillionaire brain surgeon astronaut architect engineer physicist.

See? I can tell stories, too!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
The "major tax law" is your tea party spin. Health care reform was necessary. More is necessary. A public option is necessary.
ALL "derisiveness" (did you mean divisiveness?) was the result of his overreacting, irrational opposition (that's you.) HE isn't doing anything to divide people. You wackos are.
He does not only represent half the country. Most Republicans represent less than half as if they own the place. He has tried to incorporate Republican ideas at the outset of every single new initiative (including health care) and the Republicans turn on their own ideas just to be dicks (like you.) Explain that.
I'll do it for you. It's called disingenuousness, racism, politics, arrogance, negligence, and failure.
The Boy Messiah = disingenuousness, racism, politics, arrogance, negligence, and failure.

now...what were you saying again..??
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
So why would you think a junior senator who never ran or led anything in his entire life be qualified to lead this nation through one of its history's most perilous times?

Did you think one of the most radically left senators in congress was the perfect person not to let a good crisis go to waste?

And why would you think this radically left president who wasn't even qualified to lead this nation have the experience to deal with the global tensions rapidly building around the world?

You've become part of a minority who still believes this president knows what he's doing.

Just 47% of Americans said they approved of Obama, down 4 points from last month and 8 points since December.

Obama's numbers have dropped more steeply than those of his predecessors.

Approval of Obama has declined by more than 10 points since December among both Democrats and independents, and a majority of independents disapprove.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/obam...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot - you right wing wackos all thing the world is coming to an end. Are you hoarding gold and guns, too?
Meanwhile the rest of us are tending to business and getting on with life.
The sky is only falling over your own head because you want it to.
The world doesn't worry me, but the thought of left-wing psychos being in charge gives me the willies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Nuts like this, who claim that Christianity is a delusion but belonging to the Agent of Satan Church (which, BTW, is based on worshiping a supernatural deity)is totally rational. Yep, like that comb-over is hiding his male-pattern baldness. I wonder what flavor of Jesus Juice he offers his captive guests.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
So with Democrats controlling Congress and the purse strings since January 2008 through January 2011 and a Democrat President in the White House since January 2009, whose fault is this deficit?

You're not going to tell me the housing market collapse under the weight of Fannie and Freddie's bad loans encouraged primarily by Democrats since the Clinton era is GWB's fault are you?

Health care reform was absolutely a necessity. What we got instead was a 2000 page taxation and litigation monstrosity called Obamacare.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

itune in wrote:
NEWS FLASH: THE ARYAN NATION BROTHERHOOD PARAMILITARY STRUCTURE(WHITE SUPREMACISTS) ARE READY TO LAUNCH A CLANDESTINE ASSAULT ON GOV'T OFFICIALS. TX AND CO LAW ENFORCERS ARE VICTIMS ALREADY. JUST THE KIND OF THINGY OUR QUEEN OF STUPIDITY WAS HOPING FOR. all MUST bow down to her majesty PALIN.
you might want to check your news sorce. Looks like police are investagating illegal mexican drug gangs for the killings. Be carefull when you throw out that race card , it could come back and smack a lib in the head as it did when calling zimmerman a white racist. I know its next to impossible for a lib but do try to learn from your mistakes instead of repeating them.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
And, no, I meant derisiveness. As in calumnious, caustic, ontemptuous, cynical, disdainful, impertinent, insolent, pejorative, supercilious.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Black kids will get whooped for that kind of stuff."
Unfortunately, many black kids get whooped too often because there's not enough stability and structure in the home. Also, too many have single mothers who are simply overwhelmed and stressed because they don't have a husband to share the responsibility of parenting.
But I'm glad you know God's love. That's all that matters. It's all about love anyway. God loves his children and only wants our love in return.
I can agree having seen some first hand abuse situations, but as a majority not! Maybe we should find a happy medium cuz your assertion was biased & stretched the truth a lil bit. As I said, I can agree somewhat, but I also believe white kids don't get whooped enuff. That's why try don't respect them & often end up abusing them if not killing them. Too much wanting to be friends, not enuff actual parenting. Also your assertion that there's too many single black mothers, also agreed to an extent. This is not by choice like they'd love society to believe. Like blackmen just sleep around as a whole. You have some of those types in every race. This was/is part of Americas plan. Arrest the fathers to keep Americas biggest money machine (prison system) pumping. In return that leaves the burden on the mother to not only raise the children, man the home, & work to pay bills. The sacrifice is insurmountable! When your not making enuff to pay for childcare, children often assist in raising children. This is why the scales of justice are tilted in opposition of the black community as a whole. Modern day slavery in the guise of OPPRESSION! They lock us down with intent, skew the statistics & lie so y'all can believe it!
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the only president in my lifetime who has deliberately excluded and demonized the opposing party without offering any viable solutions of his own.

It's virtually unprecedented. Every single Democrat and Republican president at least in the past four decades have made an effort to reach across the aisle and respect the representatives of Americans who didn't vote for them.

Just not this one.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I can agree having seen some first hand abuse situations, but as a majority not! Maybe we should find a happy medium cuz your assertion was biased & stretched the truth a lil bit. As I said, I can agree somewhat, but I also believe white kids don't get whooped enuff. That's why try don't respect them & often end up abusing them if not killing them. Too much wanting to be friends, not enuff actual parenting. Also your assertion that there's too many single black mothers, also agreed to an extent. This is not by choice like they'd love society to believe. Like blackmen just sleep around as a whole. You have some of those types in every race. This was/is part of Americas plan. Arrest the fathers to keep Americas biggest money machine (prison system) pumping. In return that leaves the burden on the mother to not only raise the children, man the home, & work to pay bills. The sacrifice is insurmountable! When your not making enuff to pay for childcare, children often assist in raising children. This is why the scales of justice are tilted in opposition of the black community as a whole. Modern day slavery in the guise of OPPRESSION! They lock us down with intent, skew the statistics & lie so y'all can believe it!
There is far too much permisiveness in parenting nowadays. On that, we can definitely agree. But the number of black on black crimes in inner cities alone is staggering. And the desperation of black men to commit crimes is precisely because of the oppression being imposed on them in the guise of victimization for political advantage.

The breakdown of the family structure significantly contributes to the problems for many blacks. Black leaders remain too silent instead of addressing it directly.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama Rewards Those Involved In Covering Up War Crimes .
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 812,181 - 812,200 of1,073,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info