Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WaxmanIdiot

El Monte, CA

#882620 Apr 1, 2013
DCobamafool wrote:
<quoted text> The NITWIT is you, the unintelligent ObamaClown who voted to continue 4 additional years of national failure and incompetence, in order for welfare and foodstamp leeches like you to continue to live off the hard-earned money of the working taxpayers.
i don't spend all day here arguing with idiots like you and waxturd who live off SSI AND SOCIAL SECURITY and have enough time posting crap, i work in the medical field and don't wrongfully assume who works and who doesn't, try again MORON.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WaxmanIdiot

El Monte, CA

#882621 Apr 1, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot - you right wing wackos all thing the world is coming to an end. Are you hoarding gold and guns, too?
Meanwhile the rest of us are tending to business and getting on with life.
The sky is only falling over your own head because you want it to.
republicans know their party is in trouble with minority voters, now they are falsely trying to support ssm and immigration reform to legalize over 12 millions illegal inmigrants, reps. Still have an uphill battle ahead to regain those votes, and their chances are slim.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#882622 Apr 1, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It was pretty well close to unanimous. Own it.
Actual Vote House Actual Vote Senate
Yea Nay Yea Nay
223 23 |246 44 4 | 48
Sure, after Bush told us we were bout to see that mushroom cloud.

TheIndependentMajruty yelled "fire" fire"in the crowded theater. The stampede injured dozens.

Upon his arrest, Dumbass "T.I.M." told police, "look, I was't the only one who indicated there was a fire. Didn't you see everyone run to the door?"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

#882623 Apr 1, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot - you right wing wackos all thing the world is coming to an end. Are you hoarding gold and guns, too?
You "thing" the world is coming to an end? You shouldn't have voted to keep the incompetent Obama in office for another term of failure, although he HAS promised to keep your welfare and foodstamps continuing. Pray to Obama for more magic hopey-changey. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

#882624 Apr 1, 2013
WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> i don't spend all day here arguing with idiots like you and waxturd who live off SSI AND SOCIAL SECURITY and have enough time posting crap, i work in the medical field and don't wrongfully assume who works and who doesn't, try again MORON.
Oh, my! You're a male nurse? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

#882625 Apr 1, 2013
WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> republicans know their party is in trouble with minority voters, now they are falsely trying to support ssm and immigration reform to legalize over 12 millions illegal inmigrants, reps. Still have an uphill battle ahead to regain those votes, and their chances are slim.
Hey! That snakeoil salesman Obama fooled all your minority leeches, why not have the other parties fool you, too...even if it takes a little longer to wean you off your Obamanipples. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882626 Apr 1, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb said he's proud of his brothers accomplishments; but couldn't tell us what they were?
Self nude and doggie paintings?
Thought this was pretty good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22978...

No nudes that I know of. Just his back above the waist and his legs and toes in the tub. Did you see the paintings?
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

#882627 Apr 1, 2013
Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought this was pretty good.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22978...
No nudes that I know of. Just his back above the waist and his legs and toes in the tub. Did you see the paintings?
SEE them??? She's IN them!!! Didn't your recognize her nasty old muzzle? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882628 Apr 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> No! Now lets be honest. That calling names, cursing parents out, throwing fits in public when you don't get what you want, all white people shit. Black kids will get whooped for that kind of stuff. I guess it's because your not a man the reason you don't understand what I mean. What does a persons political preference have to do with their ideology. Oh I forgot, Conservatives feel the need to mix social & political views into 1. Now I know, you'll call me racist, but that's that old saying the truth hurts. As babies we learn fear of our parents, because they're all we know, just as law enforcement. That fear evaporates in your pre teens, so who do you fear then? That's what happens when you use punishment as a bargaining chip. Even the slaves lost that fear & started rebelling. If you've ever really loved God, you don't lose respect & love. These are things one should covet. So you go on ahead & continue to fear your mother, father, & God. Just know that's how gangstas in the street think. They don't want your respect, they want your fear. Why you think they don't live long, cuz fear fades away like Jordans favorite move!
"Black kids will get whooped for that kind of stuff."

Unfortunately, many black kids get whooped too often because there's not enough stability and structure in the home. Also, too many have single mothers who are simply overwhelmed and stressed because they don't have a husband to share the responsibility of parenting.

But I'm glad you know God's love. That's all that matters. It's all about love anyway. God loves his children and only wants our love in return.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882629 Apr 1, 2013
I just got an e-mail saying he DID do one nude, of his brother, Jeb. Heavens to Betsy we can't catch a break in all this.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882630 Apr 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Teaching your child to be violent is wrong
Then why has bullying become such an epidemic?

It's because parents and adults have dropped the ball and neglected to intervene.

Not doing anything is the same as teaching violence is okay.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882631 Apr 1, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel no need. My statement stands as is.
So a projected deficit of $20 trillion by 2016 is what you consider a good job?

A major tax law being imposed on us the first of next year with fines and government intrusion in the medical profession is what you consider a good job?

Creating derisiveness between the classes, the sexes and the races is what you consider a good job?

Representing only half of the country is what you consider a good job?

Gee, I'd sure hate to know what you'd consider a bad job.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882632 Apr 1, 2013
Betsy wrote:
I just got an e-mail saying he DID do one nude, of his brother, Jeb. Heavens to Betsy we can't catch a break in all this.
Seven hours I've been gone and not one thing did you post the entire time. The second I come back on, here you are.

Can you possibly be any more creepy?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#882633 Apr 1, 2013
DCobamafool wrote:
<quoted text> You "thing" the world is coming to an end? You shouldn't have voted to keep the incompetent Obama in office for another term of failure, although he HAS promised to keep your welfare and foodstamps continuing. Pray to Obama for more magic hopey-changey. LOL
It was a typo, dumbass. I'm very smart.

No, YOU think the world is coming to an end, not I.

There is nothing incompetent about our President. Damned right I voted for him, donated to him, encouraged others to vote for him (and laughed at the tea party morons on the street corners wasting all day protesting LOL.)

I don't do welfare or foodstamps. I am a homeowner and small business owner.

I also have a brain and I'm not a racist, so I have no reason to be psychotically anti-Obama and make things up about how terrible he is and what he wants to do that's just so crazy.

You have zero good ideas to fix anything. You're just bitter and a very immature sore loser.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882634 Apr 1, 2013
"You can do as well working one week a month at minimum wage as you can working $60,000-a-year, full-time, high-stress job."

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/entitlement-...

The website breaks down the numbers.

Anyone have anything to say about this?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#882635 Apr 1, 2013
Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
So a projected deficit of $20 trillion by 2016 is what you consider a good job?
A major tax law being imposed on us the first of next year with fines and government intrusion in the medical profession is what you consider a good job?
Creating derisiveness between the classes, the sexes and the races is what you consider a good job?
Representing only half of the country is what you consider a good job?
Gee, I'd sure hate to know what you'd consider a bad job.
LOL. Yes, he's doing a good job.

You can't blame the vast majority of that deficit on him.

The "major tax law" is your tea party spin. Health care reform was necessary. More is necessary. A public option is necessary.

ALL "derisiveness" (did you mean divisiveness?) was the result of his overreacting, irrational opposition (that's you.) HE isn't doing anything to divide people. You wackos are.

He does not only represent half the country. Most Republicans represent less than half as if they own the place. He has tried to incorporate Republican ideas at the outset of every single new initiative (including health care) and the Republicans turn on their own ideas just to be dicks (like you.) Explain that.

I'll do it for you. It's called disingenuousness, racism, politics, arrogance, negligence, and failure.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#882636 Apr 1, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves nude paintings and dogs without clothing
Especially the ones who straddle her knock-kneed, hairy stilts when she watches DWTS in her trailer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#882637 Apr 1, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading "My Pet Goat" upside-down.
You do a lot more with dogs and goats while upside down, animal lover.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#882638 Apr 1, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss which means you inhabit Paradise.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#882639 Apr 1, 2013
WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> i don't spend all day here arguing with idiots like you and waxturd who live off SSI AND SOCIAL SECURITY and have enough time posting crap, i work in the medical field and don't wrongfully assume who works and who doesn't, try again MORON.
Your "work in the medical field" is laughable considering how you empty 55 gals worth of bedpans before noon each day.

Yep, urine the medical field, alright:}

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 38 min NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 19
Ask Amy 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,788
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,464
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,956
Amy 9-15 7 hr liner 10
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••