Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882707 Apr 2, 2013
DEATH wrote:
I DON'T MEAN TO BRAG, BUT THIS HAS TO BE SOME OF MY BEST WORK IN DAYS ...
SISSONVILLE, W.Va.(AP)— Shain Gandee lived for the outdoors, often going on muddy, off-road thrill rides in the hills near his West Virginia home. A recent late-night escapade ended in tragedy for the MTV reality show cast member and two others.
The popular "BUCKWILD" cast member was found dead Monday inside a sport utility vehicle belonging to his family that was found partially submerged in a deep mud pit about a mile from his home near Sissonville, authorities said. Also inside were the bodies of his uncle and another man.
Kanawha County Sheriff's Cpl. B.D. Humphreys said the red-and-white 1984 Ford Bronco's muffler was below the surface and that mud covered the passenger side. No foul play is suspected.
Authorities said the cause of the deaths was still under investigation and they refused to speculate on what happened. If the muffler was submerged and the engine kept running, it's possible the cabin of the vehicle could have filled with fatal carbon monoxide from the exhaust.
Shain, nicknamed "Gandee Candy" by fans, was a breakout star of the show that followed the antics of a group of young friends enjoying their wild country lifestyle. It was filmed last year, mostly around Sissonville and Charleston. Many of its rowdy exploits were his idea. In one episode, he turned a dump truck into a swimming pool.
Gandee was a true outdoorsman, shedding modern conveniences such as cell phones and computers for his proud redneck ways. He loved to hunt, ride all-terrain vehicles and go "mudding," or off-road driving. He went mudding in the show's first episode and ruined his pickup truck's motor.
"Shain always rides with these kids in four-wheelers and trucks," said a neighbor, Swanna Frampton, who had known him since he was a small child. "They were just out riding and having a good time."
oh yeah, great work, perpetuating the stereotype.

and i thought yesterday was Fools day.

(i'll be on the Daily Show tomorrow if anyone cares to watch.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#882708 Apr 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so when did the war start? and who was planning the post defeat on the drive to the WH from his inauguration?
good lord man, take some responsibility for the screw up. you nutjobs are never going to get another nutjob back into the WH until you start owning up.
oh wait...why am i complaining?
)Osama Bin Laden declares war against Bill Clinton and the US in 1998...

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-08-19/us/terror....

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

Clinton Starts war with Iraq...

&fe ature=related

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#882709 Apr 2, 2013
FROM the obviously clueless...
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, beyond the painfully obvious.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#882710 Apr 2, 2013
WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> Mitt Romney= Mitt WRONG- ney.
If you're a bigoted, imbecilic moron maybe.

Dr. Carson please call duh White House-waxmanIdiot sayz he wanner be duh foist jackboot heel-licker zombie in duh mapping for some bwain disroder jackboot line lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882711 Apr 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He could have helped create a good immigration reform bill if he hadn't sidetracked himself with war and favors for pharma, oil, high finance, lenders, home builders and military contractors.
And his immigration plan was shouted down by members of his own party and the right leaning talking heads, Dobbs, O'Rielly etc.
yeah, even the nutjobs ended up hating Bush.

but now all they do is make excuses for him....'It was all the Liberals fault!'

so tell me Real...did you vote for Bush?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#882712 Apr 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, after Bush told us we were bout to see that mushroom cloud.
TheIndependentMajruty yelled "fire" fire"in the crowded theater. The stampede injured dozens.
Upon his arrest, Dumbass "T.I.M." told police, "look, I was't the only one who indicated there was a fire. Didn't you see everyone run to the door?"
Duh A Vey will duh second one standing in duh new scientifical study of jackboot-licking bwain disorders, at duh whitehouse scinetifical study labertory, pesonanallwee handing he Qtip of ear waxmanidiot over on a speshull engraved white hows scinetifical study petri dish---calling Dr Carson......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882713 Apr 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>)Osama Bin Laden declares war against Bill Clinton and the US in 1998...
http://articles.cnn.com/2002-08-19/us/terror....
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
Clinton Starts war with Iraq...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ENAV_UoIfgcXX&feature=rel ated
Based on his interviews with O'Neill and several other officials at the meetings, Suskind writes that the planning envisioned peacekeeping troops, war crimes tribunals, and even divvying up Iraq's oil wealth.

He obtained one Pentagon document, dated March 5, 2001, and entitled "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield contracts," which includes a map of potential areas for exploration.

"It talks about contractors around the world from, you know, 30-40 countries. And which ones have what intentions," says Suskind. "On oil in Iraq."

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

"The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said 'X' during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing 'Y,'" says Suskind. "Not just saying 'Y,' but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/01/09/60m...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#882715 Apr 2, 2013
For out-of-towners seeking “four-star’’ accommodations here, there’s The Waldorf, The Pierre, The Plaza — and the city’s homeless shelters.

“People pay $3,000 for an apartment here, and I get to live here for free!” said Michal Jablonowski, 25, who moved back to the city from his native Poland three years ago and is now staying in a Bowery shelter.

“I have food. I have health care. It’s great,’’ Jablonowski said.“Here, the city supports you. The city helps you with everything.’’

City shelters boasting generous resources have increasingly become havens for out-of-towners, statistics show.

continued
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/thank_you_...

free everything, courtesy of NYC taxpayers. another unintended consequence of a bad, liberal ildea.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882716 Apr 2, 2013
My fellow citizens, events in Iraq have now reached the final days of decision. For more than a decade, the United States and other nations have pursued patient and honorable efforts to disarm the Iraqi regime without war. That regime pledged to reveal and destroy all its weapons of mass destruction as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War in 1991.

Since then, the world has engaged in 12 years of diplomacy. We have passed more than a dozen resolutions in the United Nations Security Council. We have sent hundreds of weapons inspectors to oversee the disarmament of Iraq. Our good faith has not been returned.

The Iraqi regime has used diplomacy as a ploy to gain time and advantage. It has uniformly defied Security Council resolutions demanding full disarmament. Over the years, U.N. weapon inspectors have been threatened by Iraqi officials, electronically bugged, and systematically deceived. Peaceful efforts to disarm the Iraqi regime have failed again and again -- because we are not dealing with peaceful men.

Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised. This regime has already used weapons of mass destruction against Iraq's neighbors and against Iraq's people.

The regime has a history of reckless aggression in the Middle East. It has a deep hatred of America and our friends. And it has aided, trained and harbored terrorists, including operatives of al Qaeda.

The danger is clear: using chemical, biological or, one day, nuclear weapons, obtained with the help of Iraq, the terrorists could fulfill their stated ambitions and kill thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent people in our country, or any other.

The United States and other nations did nothing to deserve or invite this threat. But we will do everything to defeat it. Instead of drifting along toward tragedy, we will set a course toward safety. Before the day of horror can come, before it is too late to act, this danger will be removed.

The United States of America has the sovereign authority to use force in assuring its own national security. That duty falls to me, as Commander-in-Chief, by the oath I have sworn, by the oath I will keep.

Recognizing the threat to our country, the United States Congress voted overwhelmingly last year to support the use of force against Iraq. America tried to work with the United Nations to address this threat because we wanted to resolve the issue peacefully. We believe in the mission of the United Nations. One reason the UN was founded after the second world war was to confront aggressive dictators, actively and early, before they can attack the innocent and destroy the peace.

In the case of Iraq, the Security Council did act, in the early 1990s. Under Resolutions 678 and 687 - both still in effect - the United States and our allies are authorized to use force in ridding Iraq of weapons of mass destruction. This is not a question of authority, it is a question of will.

Last September, I went to the U.N. General Assembly and urged the nations of the world to unite and bring an end to this danger. On November 8, the Security Council unanimously passed Resolution 1441, finding Iraq in material breach of its obligations, and vowing serious consequences if Iraq did not fully and immediately disarm.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/mar/18/u...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882717 Apr 2, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, honey, I meant taking them out, thereby ridding the gene pool of three who have, or likely will, breed and further perpetuate the stereotype. This is what you meant, no?
I'm hoping my work will put them in the running for a 2013 Darwin Award. Competition is getting tougher and tougher, but I don't have no dog in this particular race, since after all, it's ALL my work.
Think of an artist who is in competition with himself to see which of his works will fetch the highest price at the gallery ...
setting a 'high' standard so to speak?

i can dig it. so please....for our edification...continue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#882718 Apr 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, even the nutjobs ended up hating Bush.
but now all they do is make excuses for him....'It was all the Liberals fault!'
so tell me Real...did you vote for Bush?
1. Scientifical study question for parteecipants numero uno:

What is eet that motrivates velveteenage age poster jackboot lickers daily, to remain continually stuck years behind the actually current state of duh yewneeyon, when there were uddder prezidinks, radder than (cough) thinking up-to-date and wealizing Mistuh Obammer is now prezidink, and haf been fer five yeaar plus now.
A. I dunno, I has a liberal bwain disoder
B. I jest like tuh bwame everthing on a bush, anee bush.
C. My veleveetaneg postuh speaks to me ever day and tells me to, denial ee better den reality.
D. All uf dee above.

Parteeceepants: Yew canot advance in the scientifical study lemming lines till yewz kan answore questchurn one. Take you time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882719 Apr 2, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true ignoramus. First of all, moron, guns do not "cause" them. MENTAL CONDITIONS DO! Additionally, if you banned all guns, people would simply find other ways so you are really just full of shit, as usual.
You're an idiot!
Typically, the government is focusing on the symptom and not the cure. Putting a Band-Aid on an infected wound only covers up the problem. It just becomes more infected.

It's almost impossible to address mental illness based on laws that prevent taking action even within the medical profession.

Changing the laws is the first solution. In most crimes involving mental illness, there were red flags but present laws prevented the perpetrators from getting the professional help they needed.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882720 Apr 2, 2013
Well at LEAST OBAMA DIDn'T PROMISE TO TELL THE TRUTH How Obama is blocking out reporters and wrapping himself in a bubble so he can exercise ultimate control his public image. REAL CLEAR AND OPEN OBAMA

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23026...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882722 Apr 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Scientifical study question for parteecipants numero uno:
What is eet that motrivates velveteenage age poster jackboot lickers daily, to remain continually stuck years behind the actually current state of duh yewneeyon, when there were uddder prezidinks, radder than (cough) thinking up-to-date and wealizing Mistuh Obammer is now prezidink, and haf been fer five yeaar plus now.
A. I dunno, I has a liberal bwain disoder
B. I jest like tuh bwame everthing on a bush, anee bush.
C. My veleveetaneg postuh speaks to me ever day and tells me to, denial ee better den reality.
D. All uf dee above.
Parteeceepants: Yew canot advance in the scientifical study lemming lines till yewz kan answore questchurn one. Take you time.
anything in that study about conservatives with an 8 year time lapse? does it mention carol by name?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#882723 Apr 2, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a typo, dumbass. I'm very smart.
No, YOU think the world is coming to an end, not I.
There is nothing incompetent about our President. Damned right I voted for him, donated to him, encouraged others to vote for him (and laughed at the tea party morons on the street corners wasting all day protesting LOL.)
I don't do welfare or foodstamps. I am a homeowner and small business owner.
I also have a brain and I'm not a racist, so I have no reason to be psychotically anti-Obama and make things up about how terrible he is and what he wants to do that's just so crazy.
You have zero good ideas to fix anything. You're just bitter and a very immature sore loser.
You might be qualifies for duh in house white house bwain mapping scientifical study!! But mehbe not, since yew sayz you no dew living off duh givverment, Sowee about dat-next!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#882724 Apr 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah, great work, perpetuating the stereotype.
and i thought yesterday was Fools day.
(i'll be on the Daily Show tomorrow if anyone cares to watch.)
Good show...good show lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882725 Apr 2, 2013
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE Capitalizing on the possibilities of the digital age, the Obama White House is generating its own content like no president before, and refining its media strategies in the second term in hopes of telling a more compelling story than in the first.
At the same time, it is limiting press access in ways that past administrations wouldn't have dared, and the president is answering to the public in more controlled settings than his predecessors. It's raising new questions about what's lost when the White House tries to make an end run around the media, functioning, in effect, as its own news agency.
EVERYWHERE IS WAR
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882726 Apr 2, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, OK -- but remember, you requested it ...
i always like watching contact sports.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

#882729 Apr 2, 2013
REDNEX ON METH

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#882730 Apr 2, 2013
Let's stawrt with a bit of history-in house white house jackboot lemming line heel licker parceepants need not try and comprehend this literature, as it pertains more to those who will be studying your disorders!!
----------

Wilder Penfield. The Historica Dominion Institute. Toronto Ontario Canada.

A part of our heritage...

LEARNING RESOURCES
Dr. Wilder Penfield had a passionate desire to unlock the mysteries of the human brain. He revolutionized the techniques of brain surgery and made major discoveries about human cognition, memory and sensation.

Penfield's medical exploration began with the causes and treatment of epilepsy, which was considered incurable. In 1935 he set up the Montréal Neurological Institute, which brought together surgeons and scientists for co-operative projects in the research, diagnosis and surgical treatment of brain disorders.

At the Institute, Penfield perfected his "Montréal Procedure." Applying only a local anaesthetic, he would probe the exposed brain tissue. Guided by the responses of the patient, Penfield would search for the scarred tissue that caused the epilepsy. This procedure also revealed specific functions performed by various unmapped regions of the brain. Penfield discovered the source of memory, tapped the reservoir of long forgotten sensations and emotions, and located the storehouse of dreams.

The delicate and intimate nature of the "Montréal Procedure" required Penfield to gain his patients' absolute trust. According to Phoebe Stanley, a surgical nurse who worked with him for thirteen years, Penfield developed close relationships with his patients and their families.

"That period of my life is full of beautiful and poignant memories of Dr. Penfield and his work," recounts Ms. Stanley. "He was a man of great integrity and humanity."

https://www.historica-dominion.ca/content/her...

Parteecepants: the .ca stand fer canada, not califonybrokia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 182,029
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 2 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 10 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 10 hr IUEC 7,564
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:49 am PST