Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882796 Apr 2, 2013
Aunt Lou Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
He paints mostly dogs and landscapes. He's actually talented as a painter.
Here are the two drawings you asked about. Scroll down, but the painting he was working on at the top is very good too.
http://hyperallergic.com/64837/do-bushs-paint...
Bush in the Tub and Bush Showering!!! Oh my effing word, yes I have seen them before and they're hilarious.
Perhaps they can mass produce them onto those velveteen carpets that you can hang on the wall that you see in trailers and stuff?
Usually sold on the side of the road out of a pickup truck.

Fine art, Texas style!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882797 Apr 2, 2013
How Ben Carson Got Burned By The Fox News Flame

When political novices fly too close to the Fox News flame, they risk getting burned. Just ask Dr. Ben Carson.

After profiting from a Fox News public relations blitz for much of the past two months, during which he logged at least twenty appearances on the network, the famous neurosurgeon, who has been toasted inside right-wing circles as a possible GOP savior, has suddenly been forced to defend his "trainwreck" interview where he likened marriage equality supporters to people advocating pedophilia and bestiality.

And just like that, Carson has gone from being Fox News' surefire rising star to a target of a widespread backlash. And just like that he's learned the Fox News embrace carries with it grave consequences and that hard-earned reputations can be tarnished in an instant.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/02/how-b...
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882798 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here on the psych ward in my embarrassing hidden location where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
If I want to pretend I am on a trip to my embarrassing hidden location what's the harm? Why do I have to explain myself???? My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I am using a fake "ip address" as I have access to hundreds, and Washington,DC is where I like to pretend I travel to. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Slightly irritated, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
BibleOnVideo

AOL

#882799 Apr 2, 2013

NEARING RAPTURE ---- Who GOES?....STAYS?

http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84

Aunt Lou Annie

Orlando, FL

#882800 Apr 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The law is also meant to pre-empt any future attempt by the federal government to confiscate guns, according to the council’s agenda.
Hallelujah! It's about time someone started fighting back and took a concrete stand against this overbearing and overly intrusive administration.

The Obama administration is precisely the reason our founders included the 2nd Amendment.

States rights are still alive! Praise be!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882801 Apr 2, 2013
Maybe it shouldn’t surprise us that the man who brought us a vision of compassionate conservatism would turn to art to express the angst of a crappy Presidency that got us into two wars, used homophobia, racism, and sexism as an electoral tool, crashed our economy, and made the world hate America. This is a man who is obviously feeling his mortality. He sits in the bathtub alone. Nothing to contemplate. Nothing to see beyond reflections of himself and his body. There is almost a melancholy in these images, with their grays, and he is not presented a strong, heroic person, quite the opposite. This is not the George W. Bush of Fox News or Sunday morning talk shows. This is Bush, the old man, with lots of time on his hands. Once the most powerful man in the world, Bush is now alone, exploring his immediate surroundings in these spurts of introspection. If only he had done this all along, maybe he would’ve been a better leader.

http://hyperallergic.com/64837/do-bushs-paint...
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882802 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
If I want to pretend I am on a trip to Boca Raton what's the harm? Why do I have to explain myself???? My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I am using a fake "ip address" as I have access to hundreds, and England is where I like to pretend I travel to. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Slightly irritated, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Aunt Lou Annie

Orlando, FL

#882803 Apr 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
without fail?
keep living the dream.
I know. It's taken too long for me to do this once and for all. My bad.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882804 Apr 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
How Ben Carson Got Burned By The Fox News Flame
When political novices fly too close to the Fox News flame, they risk getting burned. Just ask Dr. Ben Carson.
After profiting from a Fox News public relations blitz for much of the past two months, during which he logged at least twenty appearances on the network, the famous neurosurgeon, who has been toasted inside right-wing circles as a possible GOP savior, has suddenly been forced to defend his "trainwreck" interview where he likened marriage equality supporters to people advocating pedophilia and bestiality.
And just like that, Carson has gone from being Fox News' surefire rising star to a target of a widespread backlash. And just like that he's learned the Fox News embrace carries with it grave consequences and that hard-earned reputations can be tarnished in an instant.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/02/how-b...
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#882806 Apr 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Rewrite HIPPA and unwind thousands of state laws that protect medical records and patient privacy. How about the Baker Act a useful tool for law enforcement and those who feel themselves slipping over the edge.
Yeah right doll the unintended consequences could be enormous eh?
HIPAA ipo HIPAA__damned phonics

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Lou Annie

Orlando, FL

#882807 Apr 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What Obama agenda are you referring to?
BTW it's not a new twist Kennesaw Georgia adopted a similar ordinance several years back and saw the rate of burglaries and trespassing drop___seems sensible to me. Whatever, it's an ordinance and a symbolic one at that, most cities and large towns have more important things to deal with, like banning adult entertainment and loud dogs, oh and installing red light cameras.
Don't you just hate those red lights on cameras? Especially at major intersections?

Then again, I'm a safe driver. But everyone is guilty of rolling through a red light from time to time if the coast is clear. Those cameras don't let you get away with anything.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882808 Apr 2, 2013
Aunt Lou Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Institutionalizing someone under the Baker Act isn't as easy as you might think.
Changing the law to simply detain someone for a short period of time with sufficient reason and enough people agreeing the red flags are there just long enough for mental health professionals to determine if they are a threat to society and themselves would not require any changes in HIPAA or the current privacy laws.
A person can sign himself out at any time. It's useless. If the person refuses mental health care there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882809 Apr 2, 2013
DEMOCRATS ASLEEP ON THE JOB SMDH It helps to have a sense of humour if you're an African-American here in the Mississippi Delta, an area famous for its pockets of grinding poverty and racial discrimination that some say has barely dissipated in 50 years.

How else could you respond to the news, for example, that Mississippi ratified the 13th Amendment to the US Constitution abolishing slavery only in February?2013

As with everything involving race in these parts, there is more to the slavery amendment saga than meets the eye. The Mississippi legislature voted to ratify the amendment in 1995, but somebody forgot to finish the paperwork.(Never mind that it dates back to Abraham Lincoln.) It applies equally to the not-so-small legal brouhaha surrounding this school and its sister institution 2km to the West, Cleveland High. Cleveland High is racially integrated while East Side High is, well, not.

BLACK misLEADERSHIP KEEP YOUR EYES ON OBAMA NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882810 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets ( Homer 2016, my favorite, is with me now) so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!!
I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Obamabot friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882811 Apr 2, 2013
WHEN OBAMA LEAVES OFFICE he will also be doing alot of painting his hands are red with innocent BLOOD
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882813 Apr 2, 2013
Aunt Lou Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallelujah! It's about time someone started fighting back and took a concrete stand against this overbearing and overly intrusive administration.
The Obama administration is precisely the reason our founders included the 2nd Amendment.
States rights are still alive! Praise be!
You're just as stupid as those people in that Georgia town, population 1300 are. Perhaps you should move there, you'd fit right in.

Did you read about that man in NC? His neighbors cut down his trees so he blew them away on Easter and then killed himself.
You yahoos are the dumbest damn people on earth. Perhaps you should all just kill each other and be done with it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882814 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
And another one of my "sockpuppet's" emerges!
Please my friends, show one of my newest sock's, GOPIdiots, a warm and heartfelt welcome!!!!! This has all the earmarks of another banner day for the "Not Surprized Topix Troll Brigade"!!
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882815 Apr 2, 2013
BibleOnVideo wrote:
NEARING RAPTURE ---- Who GOES?....STAYS?
http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84
Kill youself and be the first one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Lou Annie

Orlando, FL

#882816 Apr 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush in the Tub and Bush Showering!!! Oh my effing word, yes I have seen them before and they're hilarious.
Perhaps they can mass produce them onto those velveteen carpets that you can hang on the wall that you see in trailers and stuff?
Usually sold on the side of the road out of a pickup truck.
Fine art, Texas style!!
You must have hurriedly scrolled past the one at the top. He has amassed quite a large collection of dogs and landscape paintings.

The only two sketches that went viral because of a hacker are the only two you focus on?
Aunt Lou Annie

Orlando, FL

#882817 Apr 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>HIPAA ipo HIPAA__damned phonics
I just knew because we have to take a HIPAA refresher course and a a test online and then sign a HIPAA agreement every couple of years in my profession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Mike the Spike 184,800
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min IBdaMann 51,386
want 55 min piyush91 1
Dear Abby 2-26-15 1 hr Kuuipo 8
wishes 3 hr iyya 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Not Yet Equal 51,332
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr David Morrison 99,159
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future