Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,600)

Showing posts 811,981 - 812,000 of1,072,085
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be more specific?
What part didn't you understand?
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
All in all Homer was not that impressed with 'The Bible' series on the History Channel.
Only watched a few episodes myself. The reenactment of the Jews being conquered and taken to Babylon as slaves was good and how Daniel ended up being able to return them back to their homeland.

And I know Jesus is often depicted as Caucasian, blue-eyed, mild-mannered and a cool kind of guy.

But that bothers me, so I only saw a few clips of the New Testament part of the series.

It'd be like depicting MLK as Hispanic. There's no reason to do that. Same with not depicting Jesus as a Jew.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Boris says:
<quoted text>
So, um, you went to England at the time of year it's rainy, wet, and miserable, huh? Can you say, "Budget travel?" Try May or June, that way you can actually go outside at Blenheim instead of just sitting in the hotel or on the bus. Friendly advice.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The Emperor after Three Lavish Vacations you would think he’ll sit down and do the Peoples business like a (Budget) Nah, another Fundraiser, what’s the hurry, when I said sacrifice I meant you Peasants!!
At least I love cake. You?
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text> So what if I am a Mental Case.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What part didn't you understand?
The "doing a good job" part.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

O
Tony C wrote:
Obama is doing a great job.
Case closed.
go ahead and say it... april fools..
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Wheresthetoasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes-there's salvation, and it's even PUBLICALLY available!!!
GO YALE!
http://2004.georgewbush.org/bios/yale-transcr...
You duhmmy.
Nucular Not Surprised is the poster boy for retarded DemocRats. Yale is so much better and produces patriots whereas the scum that drips from Harvard belongs in the third world.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

41 degrees, eh, what? You should be able to pick up a nice dolly in that weather, just hike up your Bermudas and show her a little bit of that doughy white leg.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Somehow such simple concepts fly over your heads like birds flying south for the winter! I said as I chose because I am an individual, meaning I do what I want regardless of the consequences. My parents were great parents, but a beating, grounding, or confiscating my toys couldn't make me do or not do anything. Infact often makes things worse. You all are confusing disappointment & respect with fear. All 3 have their own meanings & like I said,"there is no room for fear in a heart full of love!
Well that explains why you're a liberal who only cares about what you want.

Hope you didn't resort to calling your poor parents names when they tried to instill some common sense into your "it's all about me" mentality too.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, you went to England at the time of year it's rainy, wet, and miserable, huh? Can you say, "Budget travel?" Try May or June, that way you can actually go outside at Blenheim instead of just sitting in the hotel or on the bus. Friendly advice.
who said i was on holiday? you democrat morons sure do make a lot of illogical assumptions, but after all, that is why you rely on others so much to survive.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lol!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a dictionary. You can find one online by googling "dictionary."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, um, but I'd like you to be more specific now too. what, exactly, and this requires a complete understanding of federal policy, is he not doing to your satisfaction and try and avoid the sort of broad, sweeping language you people prefer. Too many vacations? Too much golf? What, exactly, are you talking about?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Thank you Mr. President for keeping the country safe all these years, unlike Bush who had us attacked witinh his first year and involved in two wars by year 3.
But-but-but keep your fingers crossed Homer because N Korea did have that one rocket which made it the entire 75 miles to outer space.

Speaking of N Korea did you happen to see that little Busby Berkeley routine that the Generals do after young-Un gives them a pep talk?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only watched a few episodes myself. The reenactment of the Jews being conquered and taken to Babylon as slaves was good and how Daniel ended up being able to return them back to their homeland.
And I know Jesus is often depicted as Caucasian, blue-eyed, mild-mannered and a cool kind of guy.
But that bothers me, so I only saw a few clips of the New Testament part of the series.
It'd be like depicting MLK as Hispanic. There's no reason to do that. Same with not depicting Jesus as a Jew.
In the printed material that the JW's leave in my mail box Jesus looks like the young Barry Gibb.

(there's a punch line waiting for someone)
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because I stated a FACT you don't like.
FACT: Carter DID earn his Nobel prize..it was NOT just handed to him for existing.
Get over it Homer, that's reality.
And quit your LYING. You feralbrains-ALL of you can claim notoriety for LYING.
PROOF-Ask a feralbrain for road directions. It will LIE and tell you it knows exactly where it's going. Ask a feralbrain for the 411 when it does know precise measurement from point A to B, and it will LIE via ommission, and act like it doesn't.
The nature of feralbrains.
Three second vacouus rule every ten minutes or so...the wind just rustles through and they regurgitate any ol bullchit. See: your LYING arse duhmmy meth parrotbrain squawk and regurgitation feralbrain comment.
Duhmmy.
Flo did her thesis at Yale on feral rains
Waxman

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nucular Not Surprised is the poster boy for retarded DemocRats. Yale is so much better and produces patriots whereas the scum that drips from Harvard belongs in the third world.
Um... the "third world" is where the business is right now, Ron? Or, by "the third world" did you mean, England?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, um, but I'd like you to be more specific now too. what, exactly, and this requires a complete understanding of federal policy, is he not doing to your satisfaction and try and avoid the sort of broad, sweeping language you people prefer. Too many vacations? Too much golf? What, exactly, are you talking about?
She's mad because he's black. That's all there is to know. That's why every breathe the President takes irritates her
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I can't wake up, hubby! Hoe do you know when a man's dead?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 811,981 - 812,000 of1,072,085
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 5 min Doug77 4,574
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,607
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 45,472
Amy 7-11 11 min edogxxx 11
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 min george 3,816
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Registered Earth Angel 48,688
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 30 min NegrasMustKillBastardKids 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••