Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250620 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Aunt Lou Annie

Orlando, FL

#882807 Apr 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What Obama agenda are you referring to?
BTW it's not a new twist Kennesaw Georgia adopted a similar ordinance several years back and saw the rate of burglaries and trespassing drop___seems sensible to me. Whatever, it's an ordinance and a symbolic one at that, most cities and large towns have more important things to deal with, like banning adult entertainment and loud dogs, oh and installing red light cameras.
Don't you just hate those red lights on cameras? Especially at major intersections?

Then again, I'm a safe driver. But everyone is guilty of rolling through a red light from time to time if the coast is clear. Those cameras don't let you get away with anything.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882808 Apr 2, 2013
Aunt Lou Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Institutionalizing someone under the Baker Act isn't as easy as you might think.
Changing the law to simply detain someone for a short period of time with sufficient reason and enough people agreeing the red flags are there just long enough for mental health professionals to determine if they are a threat to society and themselves would not require any changes in HIPAA or the current privacy laws.
A person can sign himself out at any time. It's useless. If the person refuses mental health care there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882809 Apr 2, 2013
DEMOCRATS ASLEEP ON THE JOB SMDH It helps to have a sense of humour if you're an African-American here in the Mississippi Delta, an area famous for its pockets of grinding poverty and racial discrimination that some say has barely dissipated in 50 years.

How else could you respond to the news, for example, that Mississippi ratified the 13th Amendment to the US Constitution abolishing slavery only in February?2013

As with everything involving race in these parts, there is more to the slavery amendment saga than meets the eye. The Mississippi legislature voted to ratify the amendment in 1995, but somebody forgot to finish the paperwork.(Never mind that it dates back to Abraham Lincoln.) It applies equally to the not-so-small legal brouhaha surrounding this school and its sister institution 2km to the West, Cleveland High. Cleveland High is racially integrated while East Side High is, well, not.

BLACK misLEADERSHIP KEEP YOUR EYES ON OBAMA NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882810 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets ( Homer 2016, my favorite, is with me now) so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!!
I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Obamabot friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882811 Apr 2, 2013
WHEN OBAMA LEAVES OFFICE he will also be doing alot of painting his hands are red with innocent BLOOD
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882813 Apr 2, 2013
Aunt Lou Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallelujah! It's about time someone started fighting back and took a concrete stand against this overbearing and overly intrusive administration.
The Obama administration is precisely the reason our founders included the 2nd Amendment.
States rights are still alive! Praise be!
You're just as stupid as those people in that Georgia town, population 1300 are. Perhaps you should move there, you'd fit right in.

Did you read about that man in NC? His neighbors cut down his trees so he blew them away on Easter and then killed himself.
You yahoos are the dumbest damn people on earth. Perhaps you should all just kill each other and be done with it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882814 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
And another one of my "sockpuppet's" emerges!
Please my friends, show one of my newest sock's, GOPIdiots, a warm and heartfelt welcome!!!!! This has all the earmarks of another banner day for the "Not Surprized Topix Troll Brigade"!!
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882815 Apr 2, 2013
BibleOnVideo wrote:
NEARING RAPTURE ---- Who GOES?....STAYS?
http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84
Kill youself and be the first one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Lou Annie

Orlando, FL

#882816 Apr 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush in the Tub and Bush Showering!!! Oh my effing word, yes I have seen them before and they're hilarious.
Perhaps they can mass produce them onto those velveteen carpets that you can hang on the wall that you see in trailers and stuff?
Usually sold on the side of the road out of a pickup truck.
Fine art, Texas style!!
You must have hurriedly scrolled past the one at the top. He has amassed quite a large collection of dogs and landscape paintings.

The only two sketches that went viral because of a hacker are the only two you focus on?
Aunt Lou Annie

Orlando, FL

#882817 Apr 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>HIPAA ipo HIPAA__damned phonics
I just knew because we have to take a HIPAA refresher course and a a test online and then sign a HIPAA agreement every couple of years in my profession.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882818 Apr 2, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a typo,I'm such a dumbass. I'm not very smart.
No, I think the world is coming to an end, not Obama.
There is everything incompetent about our President. Damned right I was stupid enough to have voted for him, donated to him, encouraged others to vote for him (and laughed at the tea party patriots on the street corners trying to save our nation all day protesting.)
I do welfare and foodstamps. I am a foreclosed upon homeowner and small business cheat.
I also don't have a brain and I'm a racist, so I have reason to be psychotically pro-Obama and make things up about how great he is and what he wants to do that's just so crazy.
I have zero good ideas to fix anything. I'm just bitter and a very immature sore loser.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882819 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
To my dearest topix friends and fans!!!
I would like to take a much needed breather (whew) from the frantic frenzy of judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" ((the chubby Obama worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location)), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Please show my sockpuppets some love too!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
nobamaredux

United States

#882820 Apr 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

it's not the media. it's 8 years of incompetence from the Bush admin. and until you folks figure that out you're going to have an endless steam of Democrats in the WH that will keep FOX in the money for years to come.
We now have four years, two months, and thirteen days of complete incompetence by the Obama administration.

Tick, tock.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#882821 Apr 2, 2013
Aunt Lou Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Institutionalizing someone under the Baker Act isn't as easy as you might think.
Changing the law to simply detain someone for a short period of time with sufficient reason and enough people agreeing the red flags are there just long enough for mental health professionals to determine if they are a threat to society and themselves would not require any changes in HIPAA or the current privacy laws.
Mike Chitwood drove George Anthony from his motel romm to Halifax Hospital and George Baker Acted himself in about five minutes the alternative was Chitwood legally Baker Acting him.

George more than likely still has his ccw permit.

As I said, the list of unintended consequences is enormous.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882822 Apr 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Yeeessss! The Judgit Tournament has begun!!!!!!!!
I was waiting to the last minute to get a fresh pair of depends on. Gonna do that and come right back!!
Keep those judgits coming!!!!!!!!!
So excited, Not Surprized/(Tony C)
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#882823 Apr 2, 2013
Republicans/Conservatives are not sitting in judgment of Obama we’re just holding him to his promises!!
Obama promise to Cut The Budget in Half, Create 500.000 New Jobs a Month, Unemployment at 5.6, Go through the federal budget “line by line” to weed out waste and corruption etc.! The facts are under this administration fraud and abuse is running rampant, historic debt/deficit in defending this President Liberals/Democrats are asking us to Lower Our Expectation!! Gotta Love It

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#882824 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes the dog Barney wasn't bad. Perhaps he should stick to painting dogs with a "vengeance"!!
Was he wearing clothes in the bathtub and shower? I think that those paintings are very revealing about his psyche.
Do you think it may be guilt about waterboarding? or some sort of autoerotic self torture while watching himself in the mirror?
lily loves autoerotic self torture
Jane Says

New York, NY

#882825 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Uh oh; open season on Poles. Jane has expanded her list.
So you can't stand the homeless, you can't stand for them to be in a shelter; wtf do you want Jane? Oh! Put them all in private prisons that you, the taxpayer will pay $100 a night for! Voila!
You're so stupid Jane, it's not even funny
i think they should all go to boca boca raton porpoise spit. actually, poor people travel up FROM florida, because florida doesn't provide housing and free everything the way ny does--no questions asked.

of course, as usual--you distort and can't admit that LIBERAL POLICIES usually lack common sense and their unintended consequences result in a further decline in society.

hypocrite--some redistributors just scaled your fence, better get out the sling shot or stuff them up your birth canal so you can legally kill them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#882826 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Countdown to meltdown.....
Jane? get your son his pills, quick.
lily fantasized about Jane's son's pills...etc.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#882827 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You're just as stupid as those people in that Georgia town, population 1300 are. Perhaps you should move there, you'd fit right in.
Did you read about that man in NC? His neighbors cut down his trees so he blew them away on Easter and then killed himself.
You yahoos are the dumbest damn people on earth. Perhaps you should all just kill each other and be done with it.
blacks get killed every day by other blacks because they looked at them wrong....your inlaws are the dumbest people on earth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min loose cannon 191,973
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth sayer 52,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,137
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,320
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 960
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,921
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 70,137
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 99,878
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages