Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882578 Apr 1, 2013
Fox Nation attacked President Obama for attending an Easter service at a church where dozens of presidents have worshipped, claiming he had a "pastor problem" because the Easter sermon given by the church's reverend touched on politics.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/01/obama...

Fox's Beckel Admits Fox Is Only Covering Pastor's Easter Comments To Attack Obama

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/04/01/foxs...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#882579 Apr 1, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
If only more democrats would have shown some spine we would never have went into Iraq, unfortunetely they were more worried about their next re election campaigns.
...we would never have GONE into Iraq, UNFORTUNATELY...come on, Harmy, this shit you spread just gets looking deeper with your illiteracy...and, if memory serves, you Dumbya swallowers were accusing any thing American of being a treasonous traitor if they didn't tow the Darth Cheney line at that time. However, do me the honor of never voting for me again if you get the chance, Holmes...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#882580 Apr 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>...we would never have GONE into Iraq, UNFORTUNATELY...come on, Harmy, this shit you spread just gets looking deeper with your illiteracy...and, if memory serves, you Dumbya swallowers were accusing any thing American of being a treasonous traitor if they didn't tow the Darth Cheney line at that time. However, do me the honor of never voting for me again if you get the chance, Holmes...
Leo come on Iraq’s War is Clinton’s War…Right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882581 Apr 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can GOP Reverse the Damage Done by Iraq?

http://townhall.com/columnists/jonahgoldberg/...

it's yours. own it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882582 Apr 1, 2013
"It's hard to see how Obamacare would have become law if Bush had never invaded Iraq."

[the war is] "responsible for liberalism's current political and cultural ascendance."

[the war] "muddied up the meaning of conservatism and bloodied up its reputation."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#882583 Apr 1, 2013
Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't nned a dictionary to know the definition of those words separately.
The specifics I was asking you about is why you think Obama is "doing a good job" as a single phrase.
I feel no need. My statement stands as is.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#882584 Apr 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal. Makes statements he can't back up.
Typical idiot. Makes assumptions and is wrong.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#882586 Apr 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's yours. own it.
LOL they were just all over TV defending it for the 10 year anniversary spectacular!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#882587 Apr 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's yours. own it.
Than you agree its Obama’s Economy!! Back to you… It’s yours. own it!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#882588 Apr 1, 2013
Magnitude 6.0 - OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recent...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

When's dawn?

#882589 Apr 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you even crazier than I previously thought? We didn't wag that dog, go to war with the army you had rather than the one you wanted, in search of a smoking gun = mushroom cloud, greeted as liberators with flower and chocolates, cost of six billion paid for with oil...you are, as always, wrong...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

When's dawn?

#882590 Apr 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is THEN not than, and it is Obama's economy that is slowly, but surely, digging out of the Dubya disaster.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

When's dawn?

#882591 Apr 1, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't Obumbles fly air force one to Chicago and attend his old racist Rev Wright church? That's where the lying POS belongs; either there or in a mosque. Phony POS only attends church on Easter and Christmas. What a jerk.
Jerk??? Yeah, that would be you Knock-knock...are you totally incapable of updating your material? The answer would be rethuglican...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#882592 Apr 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Jerk??? Yeah, that would be you Knock-knock...are you totally incapable of updating your material? The answer would be rethuglican...
Almost as bad as the Yeahoo when you answer Leo, you better bring your answers into the 20th century, yes I meant the 20th century..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

When's dawn?

#882593 Apr 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Almost as bad as the Yeahoo when you answer Leo, you better bring your answers into the 20th century, yes I meant the 20th century..
Right, SSI by sucking, someone who uses the name Natty Bumppo for three years is really part of the Twenty-first Century...dumb, dumber, dumbest...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WaxmanIdiot

El Monte, CA

#882594 Apr 1, 2013
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
OBAMA AND HIS BIGOTTED SUPPORTERS ONLY CARE ABOUT THE GAY AGENDA AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
WRONG, WE CARE ABOUT JUSTICE AND EQUALITY, WE (EVERYONE) HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE FOR WHO BEST REPRESENTS US, BOTTOM LINE , DO THE SAME.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#882595 Apr 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you even crazier than I previously thought? We didn't wag that dog, go to war with the army you had rather than the one you wanted, in search of a smoking gun = mushroom cloud, greeted as liberators with flower and chocolates, cost of six billion paid for with oil...you are, as always, wrong...
Leo I’m just using …’Liberal Logic’ Clinton should be held responsible Bush was in office just 9 months…Right? Obama been if office going on four plus years and the Liberals/Democrats tell us he’s not responsible or accountable for his Fail Policies!! Using your logic the Cost for the Iraq’s War is Clinton’s!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882596 Apr 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
easy hoss. there was that period between Clinton and Obama where someone else was in the WH.

but not to worry FOXbot, most any college economics course is picking up your slack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#882597 Apr 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo I’m just using …’Liberal Logic’ Clinton should be held responsible Bush was in office just 9 months…Right? Obama been if office going on four plus years and the Liberals/Democrats tell us he’s not responsible or accountable for his Fail Policies!! Using your logic the Cost for the Iraq’s War is Clinton’s!!
Look,yet another dumbass right whiner who thinks Iraq had anything to do with 9-11.

My God you people are dumber than sh*t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#882598 Apr 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Right, SSI by sucking, someone who uses the name Natty Bumppo for three years is really part of the Twenty-first Century...dumb, dumber, dumbest...
What!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 71,105
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 181,866
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min concern cirizen 51,263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Mover 3
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 7 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance