Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882467 Apr 1, 2013
Soon after Mr. Obamaís stimulus plan became effective and the money began flowing out across the country, a look at the list of recipients revealed that it included hundreds of federal agencies and programs. It expanded government programs and maybe some of the money trickled down to workers, but it created relatively few permanent jobs.Once the stimulus funds were spent on roads, bridges and other public works projects, the jobs ended.The proof that Mr. Obamaís Keynesian spending didnít work is in the numbers: high unemployment that is still skirting 8 percent, and that is 14 percent when you include workers who want and need full-time employment but are forced to take part-time jobs.

The economy isnít getting stronger, as we can see in the economic-growth numbers that measure the gross domestic product. It grew at a barely moving pace of 0.4 percent in the last three months of 2012, according to the Commerce Departmentís latest estimate Thursday. The Federal Reserve says unemployment will remain high this year and next and that economic growth will remain weak for at least the next two years.

Now Mr. Obama is calling for a $9-an-hour minimum wage, which the NAACP and the Congressional Black Caucus have supported in the past and no doubt support now. This is a job killer, however, particularly for small businesses and especially for minorities. It will kill entry-level jobs, and that will drive black employment even higher.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#882468 Apr 1, 2013
WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> better off being a zero to the right that will give us millions in numbers, unlike a zero to the left who republicans normally are, you'll always be more than a zero to the left and to the dems. Typical wrong wing idiot.
How long have you had this mental condition?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#882469 Apr 1, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a dictionary. You can find one online by googling "dictionary."
Typical liberal. Makes statements he can't back up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#882470 Apr 1, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, it wasn't necessary, my father gave serious looks that we're extremely effective, mother pulled our hair a few times. We were obedient. Different times, older parents, farm life etc.
I don't believe in corporal punishment either, didnt hit my children, violence begets violence.
You forgot to mention your alcohol addiction, as well as your other horrendous behaviors.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#882471 Apr 1, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves the race card
she has nothing els to offer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#882472 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
She's mad because he's black. That's all there is to know. That's why every breathe the President takes irritates her
No, he's white.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882473 Apr 1, 2013
Let's see... where should I go if I want to be safe and away from little boys with guns and various terminal psychosis? I know! I'll join the Army! Or, better yet, the Marines!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#882474 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Not really, it wasn't necessary, my father gave serious looks that we're extremely effective, mother pulled our hair a few times. We were obedient. Different times, older parents, farm life etc.
I don't believe in corporal punishment either, didnt hit my children, violence begets violence.
In your mind slapping isn't corporal punishment?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882475 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
A whack on the hiney with an open palm of the hand when it's well-deserved avoids violence further down the road.

Children discipline themselves when touching a hot stove. They never do it again.

When it comes to teaching right from wrong, they need a loving parent to teach them the same hot stove analogy.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882476 Apr 1, 2013
These democrats DO like they're being poked with a sharp stick. MdBuilder was right.

http://forum.snipershide.com/s-2-intel-2nd-am...
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882477 Apr 1, 2013
THE BIGOTTED OBAMA SUPPORTERS WHO USES OBAMAS COLOR TO ROB PEOPLE OF FREE SPEECH SO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH OBAMA IT'S ONLY BECAUSE HE IS BLACK NOT BECAUSE HE MIGHT BE DOING THE SAME THINGS THAT BUSH AND COMPANY DID ;Can It Happen Here;The decision of the government in Cyprus to simply take money out of people's bank accounts there sent shock waves around the world. People far removed from that small island nation had to wonder: "Can this happen here?"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882478 Apr 1, 2013
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
Soon aft-time employment but are forced to take part-time jobs.
The economy isnít getting stronger, as we can see in the economic-growth numbers that measure the gross domestic product. It grew at a barely moving pace of 0.4 percent in the last three months of 2012, according to the Commerce Departmentís latest estimate Thursday. The Federal Reserve says unemployment will remain high this year and next and that economic growth will remain weak for at least the next two years.
Now Mr. Obama is calling for a $9-an-hour minimum wage, which the NAACP and the Congressional Black Caucus have supported in the past and no doubt support now. This is a job killek employment even higher.
Read more: http://www.wa shingtontimm/news/2013/mar/28/ unemployed-and-black-in-obamas -america/#ixzz2PEX77wwL
Follow us:@waimes on Titter
You're the only poster on Topix I encourage to keep spamming. It's SOOOO much better than what you write.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882479 Apr 1, 2013
OBAMAS WHITE MOTHER AND WHITE FAMILY UPBRINGING DOESN'T MAKE HIM WHITE A ABSENT FATHER AND NO REAL CONTACT with BLACKS MAKES HIM BLACK, and the BIGOTS see nothing RACIAL about this HIS MOTHER WAS WHITE THE SPERM DONOR WAS KENYAN NOT EVEN BLACK AMERICAN HE IS WHITE AMERICAN and AFRICAN KENYAN

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882480 Apr 1, 2013
ooops! Didn't quite get that out in time, did I?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882481 Apr 1, 2013
Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
A whack on the hiney with an open palm of the hand when it's well-deserved avoids violence further down the road.
Children discipline themselves when touching a hot stove. They never do it again.
When it comes to teaching right from wrong, they need a loving parent to teach them the same hot stove analogy.
Alternately, a dead jew nailed up on some lumber naked should do the trick for the really nasty offences.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#882482 Apr 1, 2013
Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that explains why you're a liberal who only cares about what you want.
Hope you didn't resort to calling your poor parents names when they tried to instill some common sense into your "it's all about me" mentality too.
Aw, come on, dumb carol, when are you actually going to get around to dieing for me? I mean like the baskets and bunnies are half price all ready--get on with the big gesture.(BTW, how early does hubby have to leave to pick up his crew at Home Depot? Weren't you due for a dye job to get you out of the grey?)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#882483 Apr 1, 2013
In other news__I googled Patoka Illinois and took the satellite tour. There's a humongous tank farm there where Canadian crude is stored along it's way to wherever it goes. Some of the crude arrives by rail and some by pipelines owned by Canadian companies. The crude then leaves via pipelines such as the Pegasus owned by Exxon/Mobil.

Patoka is tiny (white) town USA, fewer than one thousand residents and the average family income is pitiful although about 80% of the residents do live slightly above the poverty line.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882484 Apr 1, 2013
Yes, that's how I disciplined my daughter. I'd just flick all the burners on, on the gas cooktop and sit her down on one side of it and put her "ba-ba" on the other and let nature take its course. Works every time. Where's your common sense, people??? She was 24 back then but, BOY, did that kid like milk.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#882485 Apr 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, come on, dumb carol, when are you actually going to get around to dieing for me? I mean like the baskets and bunnies are half price all ready--get on with the big gesture.(BTW, how early does hubby have to leave to pick up his crew at Home Depot? Weren't you due for a dye job to get you out of the grey?)
Illegitimate Obama babymama ... shouldn't you be grading papers for the illegitimate babydaddies for your latest child support payments?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#882486 Apr 1, 2013
Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that explains why you're a liberal who only cares about what you want.
Hope you didn't resort to calling your poor parents names when they tried to instill some common sense into your "it's all about me" mentality too.
No! Now lets be honest. That calling names, cursing parents out, throwing fits in public when you don't get what you want, all white people shit. Black kids will get whooped for that kind of stuff. I guess it's because your not a man the reason you don't understand what I mean. What does a persons political preference have to do with their ideology. Oh I forgot, Conservatives feel the need to mix social & political views into 1. Now I know, you'll call me racist, but that's that old saying the truth hurts. As babies we learn fear of our parents, because they're all we know, just as law enforcement. That fear evaporates in your pre teens, so who do you fear then? That's what happens when you use punishment as a bargaining chip. Even the slaves lost that fear & started rebelling. If you've ever really loved God, you don't lose respect & love. These are things one should covet. So you go on ahead & continue to fear your mother, father, & God. Just know that's how gangstas in the street think. They don't want your respect, they want your fear. Why you think they don't live long, cuz fear fades away like Jordans favorite move!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 2 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 3 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,741
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••