Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
811,821 - 811,840 of 1,084,947 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been subjected to the same thing!
ALL over these boards.
BUT
my "trail" is clean ...
when ...
they get around to checking it!
They ARE working on an app now!
;0)
what kind of ap
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

"There are no revelations, only criminals, trying and failing, to cover their tracks."

SATAN
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Happy Easter, Jeanne d'Arc. Happy Easter, Rwandans. Happy Easter, aboriginals everywhere who no longer exist. Happy Easter, Jews. The Catholic Church wishes all you good people forgiveness and may you get a nice mansion on a "cul de sac" in heaven. Amen.

You see, carol, or whatever your name is. Another French joke.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Hamlet wrote:
It's nothing personal, dear, I don't care about you and your little Birds. I am merely playing out my role in this little drama and, as far as I know, my only purpose is to make it as hard for you to spread your message of greed, hatred, and delusion as possible? A tea party? I'd be delighted.
It would be a mistake for you to respond at this point, dear. Wherever you go on the stage, whatever costume you choose, fate has ordained that we shall forever be together apparently?
You belong in a box...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

...in a cold, dark basement.
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Goodnight everyone. Can't stand being on here another minute tonight.
Sorry you're being subjected to it too.
Will have a new registered topix name soon. "Pretend carol" can have my name and post whatever he wants, but it will only be "pretend carol" from then on.
Won't be soon enough.
No one's FORCING them to, carol. Like you, they're here because they want to be; they enjoy it. It's kind of fun watching the sanctimonious be crucified, see: The Jews. Just face it, I'm more fun than you are. I suppose you could always just leave? Or do you only like arguments where you can "win?" Might I suggest the crosswords in the Orlando Sentinel and skip the ones in the New York Times?
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of ap
It's not for you, it costs $1.99.
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You belong in a box...
What is it with you people and basements? Doesn't it depend on whether it's a walk-out and what's out there? Oh, I get it, it's because in your minds basements are at the bottom, isn't it.
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You belong in a box...
Surely you don't want to take her place? Frankly I get the impression that if you and I ever met you'd have my pants off before I even finished my drink. Tough taking care of a cripple, huh? I'm not as cruel as I seem, I make women scream, true, but I've been married several times and there's a reason they keep saying, "YESSSSS!"
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
O carol! I am but a fool; darlin' I love you, though you treat me cruel... a hoopa hoopa hoopa ... tomorrow's Monday, carol. You'll pop up again, from your bed of thorns, "hubby" having stumbled, like a blind possum, to his pickup, to put in another pointless day doing ... what? Bringing home the bacon for a fat old wh*re who, geeze, can't find her knees?
We're all waiting carol, waiting to find out the finale of the 1/2 hour soap opera that is your cramped, stultifying existence: Will hubby finally do what he promised and give your very own, offical name? What will it be? Will there be an avatar photo with a pithy caption? Will you finally, irrevocably, be lorac, space w*ore extraordinaire? Perhaps some other anagram? racol? colar? locra? With so little time left before I claim you, what in heaven's name, in jesus's name, can you possibly do to razzle-dazzle your audience.
We'll be waiting for the next installment, carol. I hesitate to take you summarily, because you (and perhaps a handful of others) have provided me with a veritable inexhaustible font of entertainment. You, like Cleopatra, make most hungry that which you satisfy (or whatever Ceasar or that crazy Anthony told her in the throes of passion or political folly). Beguile and seduce us, carol. Monday is nigh, and we await ... breathless ...
Meantime, I quote the incomparable Joseph Conrad, from, I dunno, "Heart of Darkness" perhaps?:
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmostphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
As you know too well I've wrestled with DEATH too many times to be awed by her. That doesn't mean I don't envy her. So, um, how's your mom? You simply MUST keep in touch, I have no idea where my phone is or I'd suggest...(makes the call-me sign. It pleases me no end you're escaping from that DREADFUL place. PUHLEEZE call me tomorrow and we'll compare motes. I hope I'm making Dad and you proud. i will deliver the corpses quite soon. The painting I finished tonight is of the Angel in Dumbarton Oaks. She is very beautiful, like you, mon amour. They only let me in because they think I'm Tres Talented! If only Scott and Zelda knew!

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Hamlet wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you don't want to take her place? Frankly I get the impression that if you and I ever met you'd have my pants off before I even finished my drink. Tough taking care of a cripple, huh? I'm not as cruel as I seem, I make women scream, true, but I've been married several times and there's a reason they keep saying, "YESSSSS!"
They must have been blind and stupid to have anything to do with you.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

BP’s Extinction Level Event! Experts:“We Have Been Advised NOT To Discuss Our Findings”; Meanwhile, Gulf Region Politicians Also Are Dying In Droves

http://beforeitsnews.com/mass-animal-death/20...

----

Dead dolphin spike in Louisiana, Mississippi —“We have been advised not to discuss our findings”— Mostly babies washing up (VIDEO)

http://enenews.com/tv-spike-in-dolphins-washi...

----

“Manatees Dying in Droves on Both Coasts of Florida”— Deaths of pelicans, turtles, dolphins also increasing —“Scientists fear this is the beginning of a devastating ecosystem collapse”

http://enenews.com/manatees-dying-record-numb...

----

CBS Los Angeles:“Dead sea lions everywhere”— Rescuer: I’ve never seen anything like this… we never would have imagined the numbers — Expert: No oceanographic explanation for what we’re seeing (VIDEO)

http://enenews.com/cbs-los-angeles-dead-sea-l...

----

More Fukushima nuclear pollution to hit U.S. starting in 2015 — Study: Impact strength of Cesium-137 on West Coast to be as high as 4 PERCENT

http://enenews.com/report-nuclear-pollution-f...

----

Map: Species of sea snail now entirely extinct in large area around Fukushima nuclear plant

http://enenews.com/map-species-of-sea-snail-e...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They must have been blind and stupid to have anything to do with you.
Deaf and Dumb, also...
FALSE REV HELL BOUND

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

The Rev. Dr. Luis León has led Saint John's Church in Washington, D.C. since 1995, and was invited last week to deliver the benediction, CNN reported. He also delivered the invocation at George W. Bush's second inauguration in 2005.

"You don't get used to this. I'm just as nervous now as I was the first time," León said about being chosen. "From the moment someone asks you to do that, your wheels are spinning with what to say. So my wheels were spinning now."

"I think when we're asking a blessing for this country," the Episcopal pastor added. "I think we're asking God to lift us up, to lift up what's good in us. To remind us of what's good in us and remind us to do what's proper, what's the good, the right thing for the country."

Saint John's Church's is gay-affirming and blesses gay and lesbian unions, and has been attended both by President Obama and former President George W. Bush. After Passion City Church leader Louie Giglio decided to decline the invitation to lead the benediction due to protests against an anti-homosexuality sermon he preached 20 years ago, many had predicted that the minister chosen to replace him would be gay-affirming.
Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/episcopa...
Mat 24:4-5 KJV 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:10-11 KJV 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:24 KJV For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Luk 18:8 KJV I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

2Th 2:3 KJV Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

1Ti 4:1 KJV Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Ti 3:13 KJV But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Ti 4:3-4 KJV 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2Pe 2:1-3 KJV But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2Pe 3:3-4 KJV 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
FALSE REV HELL BOUND

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

It has long been evident that society has been the battleground in a war against moral principles. That this would be so has been evident from the very start of Christianity.

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" (II Timothy 3:1-5).

It really isn't a new phenomena. People always tend to slide into wickedness, and they have been doing so since the creation. It only appears new to us because we don't think that what happened in the past is significant. "Is there anything of which it may be said, "See, this is new"? It has already been in ancient times before us. There is no remembrance of former things, Nor will there be any remembrance of things that are to come By those who will come after" (Ecclesiastes 1:10-11).
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They must have been blind and stupid to have anything to do with you.
Ya think? Maybe... who knows? But... maybe they were in love with me? Maybe... they loved being loved by a man with the gifts to do so? I've looked at women from all the angles they couldn't possibly have seen themselves from, and... they seem to like my attention? I don't understand it myself.... heheheheh, yeah, I do. I was just fuckin' with you. Want to know the meaning of life? I could tell you if you want.... it's sex, honey. Women just want men to want them and, fortunately, I do. It's not brain surgery. I have a gift, sweetie. You can do your damnedest to deny it, but, the truth is, I love women. I'm really good at it and they sense it. Fecit. Eatit.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

FALSE REV HELL BOUND wrote:
The Rev. Dr. Luis León has led Saint John's Church in Washington, D.C. since 1995, and was invited last week to deliver the benediction, CNN reported. He also delivered the invocation at George W. Bush's second inauguration in 2005.
"You don't get used to this. I'm just as nervous now as I was the first time," León said about being chosen. "From the moment someone asks you to do that, your wheels are spinning with what to say. So my wheels were spinning now."
"I think when we're asking a blessing for this country," the Episcopal pastor added. "I think we're asking God to lift us up, to lift up what's good in us. To remind us of what's good in us and remind us to do what's proper, what's the good, the right thing for the country."
Saint John's Church's is gay-affirming and blesses gay and lesbian unions, and has been attended both by President Obama and former President George W. Bush. After Passion City Church leader Louie Giglio decided to decline the invitation to lead the benediction due to protests against an anti-homosexuality sermon he preached 20 years ago, many had predicted that the minister chosen to replace him would be gay-affirming.
Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/episcopa...
Mat 24:4-5 KJV 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:10-11 KJV 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate onell not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2Pe 2:1-3 KJV But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
2Pe 3:3-4 KJV 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
Little cock, huh? Too bad. Bring it up at the resurrection dinner.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

I take a figure painting class at the Smithsonian. There's a delightfully plain looking girl in there with me named, Christine. She wears broken-down red flats, but, if you look closely, she has a fabulous body. She told me she's never been inside the Kennedy Center. Well, that's a coincidence! I'm a Circle member at the Kennedy Center and I've never been inside Christine! There are no problems, only solutions. Happy Easter!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

$2,500 will get you in the game, sweetie... why... I'm old enough to be her lover...
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

FALSE REV HELL BOUND wrote:
It has long been evident that society has been the battleground in a war against moral principles. That this would be so has been evident from the very start of Christianity.
"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" (II Timothy 3:1-5).
It really isn't a new phenomena. People always tend to slide into wickedness, and they have been doing so since the creation. It only appears new to us because we don't think that what happened in the past is significant. "Is there anything of which it may be said, "See, this is new"? It has already been in ancient times before us. There is no remembrance of former things, Nor will there be any remembrance of things that are to come By those who will come after" (Ecclesiastes 1:10-11).
As I stated earlier, you people need to stop looking in the past for answers for the future. This is not the same world as in those times. These were primitive people with primitive thinking. They blamed everything on God. Everyday someone does the impossible because God's spirit lies in us. Looking in the past for answers only leaves us there when looking for that reason! The past stands as a study guide of what not to do, but we use it as a study guide or manual. I do not mock the existence of the Almighty. I know a governing force of pure good exists as well as I'm here. Life makes no sense without God, but man is evil & will lie on God to up their own agenda. & these are the times in which we live. God didn't burden us with dependency. He gave us the earth (everything we needed to survive) & not only survive, but thrive! There is no such thing as too much good. This is the emphasis on the teachings of Jesus Christ. He wasn't too good. Intact he never felt he could do enuff good. Meant bring out the best in us to make us strive for greatness. You would quit of I told you there was a limit as to how good a person could be, so we're taught we can never reach the heights of pureness to keep us striving. If everybody looked inside themselves, we wouldn't be going thru all these social issues which remain nobody's business but that person & their personal God. They have to answer for what they do, the impressions they leave on this earth even they're gone. Our jobs as parents & leaders is to guide our youth into a better future but the blind can't lead the blind so that leaves our children lost. I don't support infact I'm against gayism & abortion, but at the end of the day its not any of my business what a woman does with her own body or any 2 consensual adults for that matter. Those people have an agenda to make themselves feel normal & my agenda is to teach my children & those in need the truth. No matter how the laws change, my teachings on morality never wavers!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

I've had it with you, fella! Every time I post you post! this is obviously NOT a coincidence! Do you enjoy STALKING me? For Christ's sakes it's 3 am!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,464
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,116
Ask Amy 8-1-14 1 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••