Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882555 Apr 1, 2013
Whites will never give up white privilege nor white supremacy as a whole? Why? Because blacks would never give up black privilge nor black supremacy as a whole if we had it. This is a sickness of the soul that permeates humanity. We will have to hit rock bottom through more intense suffering before anything worthy of God can emerge. It is useful to make people aware of the lies and injustice but there is nothing we can do to stop it at this point. The damage has been done and the karmic debts must be repaid. This is God's law.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#882556 Apr 1, 2013
WAS OBAMA the US and NATO's Libyan intervention a humanitarian campaign to protect Libyans against Muammar Gaddafi’s threats of mass violence and genocide, or was it a cynically “rehearsed military expedition” to force regime change and wield Western authority in the region? Far from being an action to save lives, NATO’s “indiscriminate” bombing of civilian targets and cities such as Sirte (Gaddafi’s birthplace) resulted in genocide, ethnic cleansing, crimes against humanity, and civil war..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#882557 Apr 1, 2013
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE a CLOWN.
I'm the clown yet your the one writing all this psychobabble about how the president is not playing racial politics, but then talk bad about the white people who have. I get your drift! You one of them eye for an eye folk huh! Sitting on topix talking bad about Jesse & Al doesn't equal to action. Since you the one making the claim that the president isn't doing enuff for black people, I must ask. What are you doing to give hope to change besides quoting Fredrick Douglas?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#882558 Apr 1, 2013
Obama’s nominee for Energy Secretary has recently disclosed his connections to corrupt oil corporations like BP and General Electric, including other interests in Saudi Arabia...

http://intellihub.com/2013/04/01/obama-energy...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#882559 Apr 1, 2013
carol wrote:
Debil returned from St. Martin's and entered The Jury's by the side door. He rode the lift to his suite, opened the doors, and stopped dead in the hallway. In the small kitchenette Leo stood with her back to him, intent on some culinary task or another. He regarded her long, bare legs and the pretty feet he adored in thick rag-wool socks and his red, red eyes traveled up her legs again to her firm, hard bottom which the tails of his best bespoke Singapore shirt barely covered.
...slightly, reaching for a tin on the shelf beside her and for a moment he could see the jut of one nipple poking through, but then she returned to balance and was whole before him once more.
"I know you're back there," she said without turning around.
"I know yours too," the Debil said wryly. "Don't stop me from admiring it."
She laughed after a second and turned and went to him. He set his case on the bright Minton tiles and dropped his damp coat and hat on the hard wooden bench beside the door. Leo moved into his arms and turned her head up for a kiss but the Debil swept her up and spun her around, over an over and over again.
"I love London," she said happily over his shoulder, "we must never leave."
"But, honey," he said stroking her hair and pressing her to him, "you say that every time... what's it been, 300, 400 trips here in shittiest weather on earth? What is it you love so much about it?"
"You. I love you. I love being with you wherever you are." She paused now and dropped to her feet as they stopped spinning. She looked down at his crotch and then slyly back up into his eyes, "And him. I love him," and she pointed at the now swollen mound in the front of his pants, pressing hard against the fabric.
The Debil looked down at her pretty index finger poking the front of his slacks, "You can have him anywhere, baby. Don't need no London."
She took him at his word and gripped his fly and slid it down. His long thick masculinity shot straight out and up against her belly and he sucked in a quick breath and closed his eyes. Leo grabbed at the encapsulated purple head and the long red shaft and pushed him back a little with her other hand. He could feel her nails against his foreskin and gasped as she dug them into his flesh like animal claws, wrenching the tender red flesh fully back from the gleaming, pulsing glans.
Then she softened her grasp and smiled and he opened his eyes and looked into hers which were wide and dark with gleaming amber centers and she turned slowly and passed his erect penis from one hand to the other and bent over the back of the Chesterfield as she pressed his member into her.
For the longest time the Debil felt only intolerable pressure but he was a spectator in all this he knew so he resisted the impulse to grasp her hips and push as hard as he could. And then, slowly, slowly, he felt her lips open and she began working the meat of him inside herself. It was excruciating. He could feel the hot wet liquid core of her swallowing him, centimeter by centimeter, and suddenly he was amazed to realize he was ejaculating into her when no more than the tip of his phallus was inside her.
She barely moved, and the Debil moved not at all and as he watched a flood of semen began to run out of her when the red pole of him was planted. And it would not stop. She continued to slide onto him, slowly carefully and he came until he thought he would scream and then it was over, he couldn't come any more and then, when all his senses were electrified and he could feel her heartbeat through his still pulsing cock she shoved her ass back hard and took his entire length inside of her and he heard her groan, felt the button of her cervix against his tip, and she began moving on him...
You know, luv, if you go from this romp to those thug fillers that follow, I think it's clear that we ain't in Surrey any more...let's go to Paris and be Frank and Ernest, or Zelda and Scott, or Ernest and Gertrude...what-ev...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#882560 Apr 1, 2013
The illegal and lawless 'Obama Administration'
has been ordered by a federal judge to declassify the government’s file on a former detainee after officials tried to claim that doing so would require too much work.

http://intellihub.com/2013/04/01/judge-reject...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
leadville lou

Denver, CO

#882561 Apr 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Obama’s nominee for Energy Secretary has recently disclosed his connections to corrupt oil corporations like BP and General Electric, including other interests in Saudi Arabia...
http://intellihub.com/2013/04/01/obama-energy...
Who is surprised?
Leosanus

Pompano Beach, FL

#882562 Apr 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You know, luv, if you go from this romp to those thug fillers that follow, I think it's clear that we ain't in Surrey any more...let's go to Paris and be Frank and Ernest, or Zelda and Scott, or Ernest and Gertrude...what-ev...
babymama fake teacher be poppin out illegitimate thoughts along with illegitimate obamababies rest a country be payin for

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
leadville lou

Denver, CO

#882563 Apr 1, 2013
Whites will never give up white privilege nor white supremacy as a whole? Why? Because blacks would never give up black privilge nor black supremacy as a whole if we had it. This is a sickness of the soul that permeates humanity. We will have to hit rock bottom through more intense suffering before anything worthy of God can emerge. It is useful to make people aware of the lies and injustice but there is nothing we can do to stop it at this point. The damage has been done and the karmic debts must be repaid. This is God's law.
Idiotic, ignorant white libs suffer under the delusion they would be treated equally in a black/mexican dominated society, we on the right are smart enough to know it would never happen.
white libs are sooooooo stupid
leadville lou

Denver, CO

#882564 Apr 1, 2013
WAS OBAMA the US and NATO's Libyan intervention a humanitarian campaign to protect Libyans against Muammar Gaddafi’s threats of mass violence and genocide, or was it a cynically “rehearsed military expedition” to force regime change and wield Western authority in the region? Far from being an action to save lives, NATO’s “indiscriminate” bombing of civilian targets and cities such as Sirte (Gaddafi’s birthplace) resulted in genocide, ethnic cleansing, crimes against humanity, and civil war..
It was a mistake, it merely opened up another staging area for the islamofascists who hate us and wish to keep women under their cruel boot heels. At least Gadaffi had them under control.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#882565 Apr 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, the consensus on the right appears to be: the liberals can't see the liberals coming? Care to revise that? Last chance... check...
What's a liberal's sex life got to do with it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
leadville lou

Denver, CO

#882566 Apr 1, 2013
Obama is truly scum:

Fort Hood Survivor Outraged Over DOD's Purple Heart Decision:'It's ...
nation.foxnews.com/purple-hearts/.../fort-hoo... ...
7 hours ago – On Friday, the Department of Defense revealed that no Purple Hearts would be given to victims – living or deceased – of the Fort Hood ...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#882567 Apr 1, 2013
carol wrote:
You got the dead guy and Easter eggs and I got Leo and her incredible body. A fair trade I reckon...
....maybe a fare trade, under extreme circumstances.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#882568 Apr 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think? Maybe... who knows? But... maybe they were in love with me? Maybe... they loved being loved by a man with the gifts to do so? I've looked at women from all the angles they couldn't possibly have seen themselves from, and... they seem to like my attention? I don't understand it myself.... heheheheh, yeah, I do. I was just fuckin' with you. Want to know the meaning of life? I could tell you if you want.... it's sex, honey. Women just want men to want them and, fortunately, I do. It's not brain surgery. I have a gift, sweetie. You can do your damnedest to deny it, but, the truth is, I love women. I'm really good at it and they sense it. Fecit. Eatit.
So why do keep carrying on about smoking sausages?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#882569 Apr 1, 2013
"you"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#882570 Apr 1, 2013
Obama’s basketball skills are about as impressive as his economic skills Miss, Miss, Miss George stop moving the Hoop!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CAROL

Orlando, FL

#882571 Apr 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You know, luv, if you go from this romp to those thug fillers that follow, I think it's clear that we ain't in Surrey any more...let's go to Paris and be Frank and Ernest, or Zelda and Scott, or Ernest and Gertrude...what-ev...
You know, honey, there's only the one reason why I haven't yet...
Can I still do carol, or does that feel too androgynous for you?
I've been thinking about it and can't see how Paris fits into this dump. Any ideas?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#882572 Apr 1, 2013
If only more democrats would have shown some spine we would never have went into Iraq, unfortunetely they were more worried about their next re election campaigns.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882574 Apr 1, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
If only more democrats would have shown some spine we would never have went into Iraq, unfortunetely they were more worried about their next re election campaigns.
The GOP’s Vietnam

How Republican foreign policy lost the culture war—and a generation

America doesn’t really have a two-party system. It has a one-and-a-half-party system, where one party at a time tends to dominate the national agenda while the other becomes a half-party—one that might hold onto the House of Representatives and some state governments, but that isn’t trusted by voters to run the country.

The Republicans are America’s half-party today. This is a reversal from a generation ago, when the GOP typically held the White House—for all but four years from 1969 to 1993—and occasionally the Senate, while Democrats, despite a 40-year majority in the House of Representatives, were the party Americans deemed incompetent to govern at the national level.

The root of the GOP’s problem now is the same as that of the Democrats in 1969: the party’s reputation has been ruined by a botched, unnecessary war—Vietnam in the case of the Democrats, Iraq for the GOP.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

On 10th Anniversary, 53% in U.S. See Iraq War as Mistake
Republicans most likely to say conflict was not a mistake

Not surprisingly, given that the war was begun in the administration of a Republican, former President George W. Bush, 66% of respondents who identify as or lean Republican say the U.S. did not make a mistake in sending troops to fight in Iraq, while 30% express the contrary view. In contrast, 73% of Democratic leaners or identifiers see the military campaign as a mistake. Twenty-two percent in that group say it was not a mistake.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/161399/10th-annive...

the War belongs to the GOP.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882575 Apr 1, 2013
Reflecting on the Iraq War by Ignoring the Iraq War

Jonah Goldberg grudgingly admits that the Iraq war was a political disaster for Republicans, but then follows it up by ignoring the source of the problem:

The more interesting question is:“What do you do about it?” One answer is for the GOP to do what it’s been doing. Fight, squabble, debate and, ultimately, grope its way out of the ditch. The Republican National Committee’s recent “autopsy” had many flaws, but the impulse for introspection was not one of them.

Some didn’t need a report. Whatever the merits of his positions, one has to admire the swiftness and alacrity of Sen. Rand Paul’s positioning as a different kind of Republican.

That is as close as Goldberg can bring himself to saying that Sen. Paul’s preference for a less aggressive foreign policy might be a sensible response to the Iraq debacle, except that he doesn’t make any connection between the two. Indeed, he doesn’t consider the merits of Paul’s positions, and instead just praises him for his speed in adopting them, which doesn’t make much sense. If Paul’s positions are wrong or politically radioactive in some way, it isn’t all that admirable to be quick to adopt them. If those positions are worth adopting because they are sound and/or popular, they might deserve more than a throwaway line. Sen. Paul is one of the very few elected Republicans at the national level willing to argue that foreign policy is a liability for the party now because Republicans have embraced policies abroad that are misguided, too costly, too aggressive, and not in the national interest. His “different kind of Republican” is one that understands that the Iraq war was a blunder in principle from the start and not just something that was flawed in its execution. That’s the one thing that most Republican pundits and politicians want to avoid discussing or debating, unless it is to praise Bush for the genius of the “surge” or congratulate themselves for their steadfastness in supporting an unnecessary war.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Dale 184,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 51,402
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,106
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr texas pete 5,708
Abby 2-28-15 3 hr RACE 5
A Small History Lesson. 4 hr Learn it Live it ... 6
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 9 hr Phil McOxwell 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future