Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
811,761 - 811,780 of 1,098,833 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic Conservationism is nothing like Modern Conservationism in which there is nothing Conservative about Modern Conservatism.
You don't understand that Classical Liberalism rejects both Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism and Classical Liberalism was considered Conservatism which were the conservatives that fought FDR & his policies and what FDR sold as Modern Liberalism which there is nothing liberal about Modern Liberalism & FDR's Modern Liberalism which True or Classical Liberalism rejects Government intervention in Society where as Modern Liberalism embraces Government intervention in Society.

Classical Liberalism vs. Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/classical-liberalism-...

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to point out that you're drunk again, c unt, and maudlin, and ... well, nauseating enough to make a self-respecting maggot barf. I love the way you thrown in those gratuitous "so to speak's" though. You want us, DESPERATELY want us to think you smart, but what comes through is a white hot, dumb anger that you hardly know what to do with anymore. Lucky that dumb oaf came along just in time, pulled into that truck stop like a beacon in a dry, dry desert of anonymous, dirty, scabrous 18-wheelin' Dick. He saw a certain something in you, didn't he carol. I mean, besides that trick you do with your tongue to clean out inside the rim ...
Did the narcotics wear off again, you miserable POS? One can only hope.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
Keystone Pipeline=more jobs, oil, prosperity
Obama=lies, no jobs, trillion dollar deficits
Can't see anything good coming out of the next four years. Some people aren't even going to know what hit them when Obamacare knocks us all to our knees next January.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to point out that you're drunk again, c unt, and maudlin, and ... well, nauseating enough to make a self-respecting maggot barf. I love the way you thrown in those gratuitous "so to speak's" though. You want us, DESPERATELY want us to think you smart, but what comes through is a white hot, dumb anger that you hardly know what to do with anymore. Lucky that dumb oaf came along just in time, pulled into that truck stop like a beacon in a dry, dry desert of anonymous, dirty, scabrous 18-wheelin' Dick. He saw a certain something in you, didn't he carol. I mean, besides that trick you do with your tongue to clean out inside the rim ...
I have plenty of faults, believe me. And I am angry that the majority of my fellow countrymen are strangers to me now.

But it's still not nice to call people names.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
So, carol, you gonna give us some of those patented cosmological "theories" of yours?(moves forward to the edge of my seat, moving my long purple-black tongue in and out, like a hungry python).
By the way, teach, you spelled "omenous" wrong back there in one of your moth-eaten cliches. You better watch that stuff. Somebody in here might get the impression that you're a stupid c unt.
When you get on one of these holy roller rolls, your sh!t is hard to keep up with. Of course, if I'm going to be completely honest, I have to say that I neglected to use the subjunctive when I should have in one of my my posts. I'll leave it to you to find which one it was.
No, just the logic behind nature and the miraculous anatomy of the human body should be enough proof.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, fatty. Thing is, he doesn't want you either. Or he wouldn't, if he wasn't a cheezy, plagiarized, reworked piece of mythological bullsh!t.
I'm always here for ya though, baby! Now, tell me fats, WHO LOVES YA!
That reminds me of a sticker on the back of a car I saw the other day that said: JESUS LOVES YOU...but the rest of us think you're an a--hole."

Except there were no blanks.

Couldn't help myself. Had to laugh thinking of you.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> to you.
"real dumb"
God is the creator. You are living proof. He creates;
- Excellent models
- So so models
- Pieces of shit
You are among those in the last category.
Peace
KMA
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Hubby was supposed to help me with a new email address before he went to bed tonight so I could finally register on topix.

Promise I'll make sure to do that tomorrow so, hopefully, there won't be the same kind of confusion anymore.

Sorry I forgot.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooo, back to where you started, huh, you mealy-mouthed b!tch? You're a bit long in the tooth to be there again, but them truckers, god only knows, ain't picky. Ask nano ...
Yep, right back to where I started. We're in deep doo-doo. Just like when we started.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
God is the creator. You are living proof. He creates;
- Excellent models
- So so models
- Pieces of shit
You are among those in the last category.
Peace
KMA
Which God? The God in the Bible? Allah? So many religions,so many Gods. Are they just different names for the same being?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Oh, c'mon...that sticker was funny.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

There is the strangest kind of lull hanging over everything.

Can anyone else sense it besides me?

It's like the entire world has a trigger finger that's getting very itchy.

Like you know something's about to happen and it's probably not going to be good but you can't do anything about it except try not to think about it and go about your daily life until it does.

Maybe it's just Death and "pretend carol" posting more than usual tonight.

But I do get that sense a lot. Considering the economic and geopolitical mayhem the world is teetering on, it's not a special kind of sense. Just common.

Maybe all the tension will just dissipate on its own in due time. Doesn't seem likely but it's possible, I suppose.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Which God? The God in the Bible? Allah? So many religions,so many Gods. Are they just different names for the same being?
Just one source. Call it what you will. Believe who you will.

But only one tomb is empty.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. Your comments concerning Gays identify you as a bigot.
seeing you believe everything that is moral or truthfull has to in some way be thought of as bigoted, then I guess I should thank you because if I'm a bigot by your definition I see it as a good thing.

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> seeing you believe everything that is moral or truthfull has to in some way be thought of as bigoted, then I guess I should thank you because if I'm a bigot by your definition I see it as a good thing.
I new you were a proud bigot. I could tell from your post.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Happy Easter to all.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I new you were a proud bigot. I could tell from your post.
by what your definition is,I am. By the way ,happy easter davey

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> by what your definition is,I am. By the way ,happy easter davey
By most people's definition, you are a bigot.

I am sure your gay bashing buddies think you are just normal.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By most people's definition, you are a bigot.
I am sure your gay bashing buddies think you are just normal.
gay bashing, where did that come from? I don't condone bashing people with mental disorders,
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand that Classical Liberalism rejects both Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism and Classical Liberalism was considered Conservatism which were the conservatives that fought FDR & his policies and what FDR sold as Modern Liberalism which there is nothing liberal about Modern Liberalism & FDR's Modern Liberalism which True or Classical Liberalism rejects Government intervention in Society where as Modern Liberalism embraces Government intervention in Society.
Classical Liberalism vs. Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism
http://www.ncpa.org/pub/classical-liberalism-...
Modern Conservationism doesn't embrace Government intervention in Society?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE