Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,589)

Showing posts 811,761 - 811,780 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I understand. You're tired. But, um, do you understand, honey? In a few days it'll just be you and me. Us, if you will. In a few days you'll be the enemy. How will you deal with us then? i'll eat you, carol. It's what I do. Were you in some question, whore?

you're "tired
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought provoking if you think America has done more evil in the world than good.
You must not have read the whole thing.
i read the whole thing. evidently you didn't.

When queried by reporters concerning his views on the assassination of John F. Kennedy in November 1963, Malcolm X famously – and quite charitably, all things considered – replied that it was merely a case of "chickens coming home to roost."

On the morning of September 11, 2001, a few more chickens – along with some half-million dead Iraqi children – came home to roost in a very big way at the twin towers of New York's World Trade Center. Well, actually, a few of them seem to have nestled in at the Pentagon as well.

The Iraqi youngsters, all of them under 12, died as a predictable – in fact, widely predicted – result of the 1991 US "surgical" bombing of their country's water purification and sewage facilities, as well as other "infrastructural" targets upon which Iraq's civilian population depends for its very survival.

If the nature of the bombing were not already bad enough – and it should be noted that this sort of "aerial warfare" constitutes a Class I Crime Against humanity, entailing myriad gross violations of international law, as well as every conceivable standard of "civilized" behavior – the death toll has been steadily ratcheted up by US-imposed sanctions for a full decade now. Enforced all the while by a massive military presence and periodic bombing raids, the embargo has greatly impaired the victims' ability to import the nutrients, medicines and other materials necessary to saving the lives of even their toddlers.

All told, Iraq has a population of about 18 million. The 500,000 kids lost to date thus represent something on the order of 25 percent of their age group. Indisputably, the rest have suffered – are still suffering – a combination of physical debilitation and psychological trauma severe enough to prevent their ever fully recovering. In effect, an entire generation has been obliterated.

The reason for this holocaust was/is rather simple, and stated quite straightforwardly by President George Bush, the 41st "freedom-loving" father of the freedom-lover currently filling the Oval Office, George the 43rd: "The world must learn that what we say, goes," intoned George the Elder to the enthusiastic applause of freedom-loving Americans everywhere.

http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/s11/churc...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

So, um, carol's dead. Who's next?
Albuquerque Slim

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC is a News channel, not news commentary. Fox is both, half and half.
NBC is an entertainment channel, with limited news coverage.
Albuquerque Slim

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i read the whole thing. evidently you didn't.
When queried by reporters concerning his views on the assassination of John F. Kennedy in November 1963, Malcolm X famously – and quite charitably, all things considered – replied that it was merely a case of "chickens coming home to roost."
On the morning of September 11, 2001, a few more chickens – along with some half-million dead Iraqi children – came home to roost in a very big way at the twin towers of New York's World Trade Center. Well, actually, a few of them seem to have nestled in at the Pentagon as well.
The Iraqi youngsters, all of them under 12, died as a predictable – in fact, widely predicted – result of the 1991 US "surgical" bombing of their country's water purification and sewage facilities, as well as other "infrastructural" targets upon which Iraq's civilian population depends for its very survival.
If the nature of the bombing were not already bad enough – and it should be noted that this sort of "aerial warfare" constitutes a Class I Crime Against humanity, entailing myriad gross violations of international law, as well as every conceivable standard of "civilized" behavior – the death toll has been steadily ratcheted up by US-imposed sanctions for a full decade now. Enforced all the while by a massive military presence and periodic bombing raids, the embargo has greatly impaired the victims' ability to import the nutrients, medicines and other materials necessary to saving the lives of even their toddlers.
All told, Iraq has a population of about 18 million. The 500,000 kids lost to date thus represent something on the order of 25 percent of their age group. Indisputably, the rest have suffered – are still suffering – a combination of physical debilitation and psychological trauma severe enough to prevent their ever fully recovering. In effect, an entire generation has been obliterated.
The reason for this holocaust was/is rather simple, and stated quite straightforwardly by President George Bush, the 41st "freedom-loving" father of the freedom-lover currently filling the Oval Office, George the 43rd: "The world must learn that what we say, goes," intoned George the Elder to the enthusiastic applause of freedom-loving Americans everywhere.
http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/s11/churc...
Your treason trial will be swift and the punishment swifter.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

BREAM: All right, let's go on to our next topic. The story that Doug McKelway had tonight that's been out there on the internet it's been all over the place about the Department of Homeland Security making massive buys of ammunition. We got some facts tonight, Charles.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, SYNDICATED COLUMNIST: Yeah and I think it should reassure those people who are watching us now from a cave in the Rockies where they are provisioned for a year or two.

BREAM: We might need them. You might want to stay friends with them.

KRAUTHAMMER:-- waiting for the Obama coup d'etat, which apparently is not going to come. Senator Coburn, who isn't exactly a liberal, has said number one the amount of ammunition is less than in previous years. Number two, it's about a tenth of the ceiling that the DHS has allowed.

And the last point is that the ammunition that people are saying is now in short supply, is being used by the DHS for an obvious purpose. It is being used for the training of agents like the border security agents who have to go to the range a lot and stay sharp. So everything on that pans out. I hate to disappoint the conspiracy theorists they are going to have to come up with something new. And they will.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-...

Fox Already Has The Answers To Its Ammo Conspiracy Questions

On March 26, Fox & Friends' Brian Kilmeade highlighted a recent purchase of rounds by the Department of Homeland Security, which Kilmeade suggested raises questions from Congress about "why they need all those bullets. Can someone answer please? Hello?"

In fact, the government has provided a response to Congress, which, as Fox previously reported, "may not calmed have conspiracy theorists, but it has calmed some fears on the Hill."

On the March 22 edition of Special Report, correspondent Douglas McElway reported that when asked by Congress about the reported purchases, DHS responded that ammunition purchases are lower than in previous years. While the law allows DHS to set purchase contracts of billions of rounds in order to reduce prices and save money -- setting off conspiracies about massive purchases -- the government hasn't actually purchased nearly that many rounds.

Later in that broadcast, contributor Charles Krauthammer mocked the ammo conspiracy theorists for "waiting for the Obama coup d'etat, which apparently is not going to come." Krauthammer added, "I hate to disappoint the conspiracy theorists they have to come up with something new. And they will."

Fox & Friends is such a frequent dumping ground for right-wing conspiracies that the hosts' antics at one point reportedly forced a network executive to issue the following directive to staff: "'For the record: seeing an item on a website does not mean it is right. Nor does it mean it is ready for air on FNC."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/26/fox-a...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Your treason trial will be swift and the punishment swifter.
lol

scary.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I swallow Waxturds! ROTFLMAO
I am the turd that just wont flush.
I fantasize about the following:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
But most of all I love swallowing Waxturds! ROTFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am due for another "trip across the pond" soon? ROFLMAO!
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
Hats off to theese great company's.
Not Surprized, ROFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the turd that just wont flush
I have been rejected by:
Demidiots, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.#395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
#395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not your
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I also wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Posh?? LMAO!
I wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Keep digging yourself deeper into that hole Waxturd!
Not Surprized, ROTFLMAO!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote: Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love swallowing Waxturds, ROTFLMAO!
It's entertaining to witness myself proving daily what a clueless numskull I am!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC will call an opinion an opinion.
FOX will say an opinion is fact. those same opinions that you call reporting.
your shtick impresses me not one iota. you yourself show up here touting opinion as fact even after it's been debunked on countless occasions. if you want to try to impress with your 'knowledge' of the 'facts', i suggest you find some new facts to work with.
NBC will call an opinion an opinion?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's a tiny partial list of NBC Opinions that they got caught on and had to apologize for.

Yer a loser, Dood:>
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I'm a numskull, whatever I say!! Lol.
I wrote:#632047
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
Democrats are Fascists wrote:#577856
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text> <quoted text>
What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
:#395208
Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal? Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Not Surprized, ROFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still a topix troll, a sick old sockpuppet,. ROFLMAO!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually a turd sockpuppet,. ROFLMAO!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC is an entertainment channel, with limited news coverage.
NBC is a Liberal propaganda channel, with slanted news coverage and heavily doctored videos and audios.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC will call an opinion an opinion?????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Here's a tiny partial list of NBC Opinions that they got caught on and had to apologize for.
Yer a loser, Dood:>
Trayvon Martin case: NBC apologizes for editing George Zimmerman's 911 call: http://tinyurl.com/c226n9y
NBC Apologizes For Omitting 'Under God' From Pledge Of Allegiance: http://tinyurl.com/3j26xbl
NBC apologizes to Bachmann over song: http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/24/showbiz/nbc-bac...
Olympics 2012:“Racist” NBC Promo Airs After Gabby Douglas’ Gold Medal Win; Apology Issued (VIDEO): http://tinyurl.com/blg3otf
Yer a looser, Dood:>

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC is a Liberal propaganda channel, with slanted news coverage and heavily doctored videos and audios.
I rarely ever watch any of the major networks anymore because of the biased "news" being mostly nothing but an attempt to brainwash the public. "Opinions" are not news.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 811,761 - 811,780 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Catfish Hunter 96,275
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Religionthebiglie 47,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Eric 65,547
Music Artists A to Z 35 min _Zoey_ 99
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min litesong 43,160
Abby 4-23 1 hr PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
Amy 4-23 1 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 8 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••