Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,585)

Showing posts 811,681 - 811,700 of1,034,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880314
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday concluded that permitting same sex marriage would effectively legalize pedophilia.

And at some point, who’s to say that you cannot have sex with a child?” he asked.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/limbaug...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880315
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okayiuncle tom, whatever you say. & I guess in your eyes whites don't kill whites. Your a dumass! It's not a black or a white culture. It's the American culture, & you should know best bring you grew up in the hood, made it out & now feel that gives you the right to pass judgment! Blacks been killing blacks before Obama was elected & without violating individual rights, how exactly do you suppose stop that? You're a brainwashed sellout. Take some of that money you work so hard for & go buy your soul back!
More people die as a result of self inflicted gun shots than murder; most suicides by gun are committed by white males, with a gun that is owned by his family. A white male is 5 times more likely to die of a self inflicted gun shot and a black male is 5 times more likely to die of a murder with a gun. Blacks don't commit suicide as much as white males do.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880316
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
F*cking POS bigoted Easy Eed. I get it, you hate homosexuals & make sure everyone knows it.
"real dumb"
You are a man/girl!! You admit you are a homosexual. Good for you, your right. For your information I do not hate homosexuals, know a number of them. They have been to my home. Their life style, their right, not my lifestyle, my right.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880317
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
More people die as a result of self inflicted gun shots than murder; most suicides by gun are committed by white males, with a gun that is owned by his family. A white male is 5 times more likely to die of a self inflicted gun shot and a black male is 5 times more likely to die of a murder with a gun. Blacks don't commit suicide as much as white males do.
Blacks don't commit suicide as much as white males do. They just shoot each other...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880318
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This in the internet.
There is no way you ran a successful company with employees. None.
"flack"
Face it., "real dumb" is trying to drag you down to his level, a lazy liberal who has had his hand out for ever. He despises success and is envious of those who work, produce and take care of their obligations.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880319
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are a man/girl!! You admit you are a homosexual. Good for you, your right. For your information I do not hate homosexuals, know a number of them. They have been to my home. Their life style, their right, not my lifestyle, my right.
Peace
KMA
Just because I don't like homosexuals, does not make me a homophone, neither I don't like steak does not make me a vegetarian. RealDave is a bigot...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880320
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Yes, "posh", my stalker.

I believe the appropriate emotion from a person like you is jealousy and hate. If an old LMAO gets you though, that's good.

I'll think of you while dining in London and being served.

LMAO!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Posh?? LMAO!
Your words Wetbrain:
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
#632047
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Keep digging yourself deeper into that hole Waxturd!
Waxturd, ROTFLMAO!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880321
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday concluded that permitting same sex marriage would effectively legalize pedophilia.
And at some point, who’s to say that you cannot have sex with a child?” he asked.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/limbaug...
The icing on same sex marriage looks fine, fluffy and dandy, but the pedophilia will slowly poison you..
blak lady

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880322
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Obama be a white dude. He might look like us, but he got to be more white than any black dude. His mamma is white, his daddy left him flat and his grandma is white. They raised him, but he seems to want too desperately to be identified as black. Ain't there something strange here? Its' too funny that ALL blacks (90%) vote for this fake. What happened to voting for a candidate's principles and experience at bringing stability and economic sense and not racially dividing the country? What a legacy!(hey let's go play some golf)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880323
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Waxman wrote:
Yes, "posh", my stalker.
I believe the appropriate emotion from a person like you is jealousy and hate. If an old LMAO gets you though, that's good.
I'll think of you while dining in London and being served.
LMAO!
<quoted text>
Not Surprised is that idiot in Pompano Beach called Patrick-n-Angela.. If the old phaggot woke up breathing, congratulations, he gets another miserable day.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880324
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Waxman wrote:
Yes, "posh", my stalker.
I believe the appropriate emotion from a person like you is jealousy and hate. If an old LMAO gets you though, that's good.
I'll think of you while dining in London and being served.
LMAO!
<quoted text>
Waxman wrote: Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880325
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

blak lady wrote:
Obama be a white dude. He might look like us, but he got to be more white than any black dude. His mamma is white, his daddy left him flat and his grandma is white. They raised him, but he seems to want too desperately to be identified as black. Ain't there something strange here? Its' too funny that ALL blacks (90%) vote for this fake. What happened to voting for a candidate's principles and experience at bringing stability and economic sense and not racially dividing the country? What a legacy!(hey let's go play some golf)
Obama's Heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America. Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendent of Black U.S. History, but only "OUTSOURCED" with Kenyan roots, a Muslim Heritage, an Irish white mother... to fool the unconscious white and black race...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880326
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It took a bit of head knocking to begin straightening that mess out, tossing Rick Wagoner and the directors who supported him was a long overdue enema.
GM is healthier now than it was when John DeLorean penned the most informative auto industry book ever__"On a clear day you can see GM."
The Detroit 3 are doing well presently as are all but a couple of the import companies.
"Realtime"
If gm, government motors, is doing so damn well why do they not repay the taxpayers 35 billion bailout?
Peace
KMA

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880327
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Not Surprised is that idiot in Pompano Beach called Patrick-n-Angela.. If the old phaggot woke up breathing, congratulations, he gets another miserable day.
Waxturds, ROTFLMAO!

Wrong Waxturd but please, keep guessing. It's entertaining to witness you proving daily what a clueless numskull you are!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880328
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds, ROTFLMAO!
Wrong Waxturd but please, keep guessing. It's entertaining to witness you proving daily what a clueless numskull you are!
You're still an idiot... Patrick...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880329
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds, ROTFLMAO!
Wrong Waxturd but please, keep guessing. It's entertaining to witness you proving daily what a clueless numskull you are!
Nope!

You are an idiot, ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880330
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!
You are an idiot, ROTFLMAO!
Patrick stays curled up in Waxman's exhaust pipe... Not Surprized a hospice case with No cure..

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880331
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!
You are an idiot, ROTFLMAO!
Sure numskull, whatever you say!! Lol.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#632047
<quoted text>

What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>

He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?


Democrats are Fascists wrote:#577856

Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text>

What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>

Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395208
Jul 17, 2011

No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).

Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Waxturds, ROFLMAO!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880332
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Dear Leader has improved the economy he inherited.
Perhaps if your dear party had not put us in such a bad way & then helped us recover, the current economy would be better.
Unless you are over 80 year old, you never experienced as severe of a recession.
"real dumb"
I am less than 80 and experienced a worse economy and economic situation, Jimmy Carter was president, 15% percent inflation, spiraling gas prices. Your kind of government.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880333
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure numskull, whatever you say!! Lol. spared the spam...
You're still an idiot... Patrick...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 811,681 - 811,700 of1,034,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 6 min Daniel Izguerra 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min OzRitz 43,027
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min Eric 65,185
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min wojar 167,687
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••