Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
811,661 - 811,680 of 1,101,145 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
nobamaredux

United States

#882124 Mar 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
White men have much to discuss about mass shootings
Imagine if African American men and boys were committing mass shootings month after month, year after year.
Black men and boys ARE committing mass murder every day in our urban ghettos. However, unlike psychopaths like the publicized events, black mass murderers have a reason, and are calculating criminals killing for drugs and gang turf.
nobamaredux

United States

#882125 Mar 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe its 'cause this is Chavez' birthday and they chose that over the pagan holiday?
Probably, like a middle finger salute.
NuculurSurprized

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#882126 Mar 31, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning and a Happy Easter to all!!! We have just completed an Easter Egg hunt here at the institution and I won!!(cheating, as usual) But I WON none the less!!!
I may not have much time today to judge everyone's posts as we have many holiday festivities here on the psych ward!
Anyhow, as you all can see I have been up all night maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board part of today (due to Easter festivities) making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets ( No Surprize, my favorite, is with me now) so get ready for an all out Easter judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends,(hardboiled eggs today as well!!!) try it!!!
Most sincerely, Waxman!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me! ;)
A quick reminder!!!!!!!!
I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Waxman!
Nululur has melted down and lost his access...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#882127 Mar 31, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men and boys ARE committing mass murder every day in our urban ghettos. However, unlike psychopaths like the publicized events, black mass murderers have a reason, and are calculating criminals killing for drugs and gang turf.
Is rare that someone can be so wrong, yet so right! Blacks don't commit mass murders everyday, straight lie! Mass shootings & mass murder are 2 different things, but you're right, they're for a reason. The mass murders we're accustom to shoot innocent purple for no reason at all. That means nobody is safe. The mass shootings of blacks is wrong its a culture & it rarely goes outside that culture!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#882128 Mar 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Is rare that someone can be so wrong, yet so right! Blacks don't commit mass murders everyday, straight lie! Mass shootings & mass murder are 2 different things, but you're right, they're for a reason. The mass murders we're accustom to shoot innocent purple for no reason at all. That means nobody is safe. The mass shootings of blacks is wrong its a culture & it rarely goes outside that culture!
Exactly why nobody cares about ghetto murders, even though the body count is orders of magnitude higher each year than all the Columbines and Newtowns combined.

The fact that the victims are mostly killers themselves is an obvious factor.

Killing six or eight or ten in one night, even if in separate events, is mass murder nevertheless. And it happens all the time in cesspools like Chicago.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#882129 Mar 31, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>davey boy you're wrong again.I don't hate these people , I hate the disease and those who wish to force the actions of the mentaly ill as a normal lifestyle onto society.. we Americans used to teach our children right from wrong reguardless of how offensive the truth was,I still do. Now if that offends you ,I don't honestly care.
I really don't care either other than you want to force your bigoted views onto others & legislate them.

You are a bigot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Aspers, PA

#882130 Mar 31, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but that's where we are headed. Sex-change operations will be covered by Medicare and Obamacare.
Note also the immigration rights groups are already lobbying for illegal aliens to be covered by Obamacare, something not addressed in any of the Obamacare cost projections.
Finally a right whiner admitting that illegals are not covered under Obamacare.

I realize all you dumbass right whiners have medical degrees and can determine that there is no medical reasoning for a sex change operation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Aspers, PA

#882131 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Denial will get you nowhere as long as there are people alive who remember the bailouts that POS liar handed out. One to a company that had already received a taxpayer funded bailout decades ago. It should have been allowed to die a natural death the first time it came begging for money.
You go ahead and live Orwell's novel, the rest of us see the real world well enough FOR you.
You do realize that Bush proposed the bailouts right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#882133 Mar 31, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why nobody cares about ghetto murders, even though the body count is orders of magnitude higher each year than all the Columbines and Newtowns combined.
The fact that the victims are mostly killers themselves is an obvious factor.
Killing six or eight or ten in one night, even if in separate events, is mass murder nevertheless. And it happens all the time in cesspools like Chicago.
I agree so the gun laws debate has merit. People not of that culture the right to feel safe in their everyday lives, but they vent because the common mass murderers steal their weapons from family members (mostly law abiding citizens) & then on innocent people, men, women, children!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#882134 Mar 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong bro! They were or had already taken boat trips to Africa to buy slaves. Some not all, but surely some were Muslim so yea Allah. Seems your goingooff the myth that this world was created 6,000yrs ago, but people had been crossing seas & mingling with eachother. They definitely had knowledge of other religions!
While the Dutch brought the first blacks (Africans) to the colonies, it was the Portuguese mostly that brought the slaves to the new World.

Honestly I hadn't considered the Muslim angle before__thanks.

The founding fathers had no working knowledge of Buddhism and only a conceptual/abstract understanding of Islam as passed along by the Moors.

The founding fathers were not real handy with non European cultures, as demonstrated by how they dealt with the Native Americans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#882135 Mar 31, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but that's where we are headed. Sex-change operations will be covered by Medicare and Obamacare.
Note also the immigration rights groups are already lobbying for illegal aliens to be covered by Obamacare, something not addressed in any of the Obamacare cost projections.
It's not right!

http://xaf.xanga.com/3e2f9af7c1430280596005/m...

Ack! There's no excuse for this waste of money to satisfy some sicko's crazy fantasy/delusion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#882136 Mar 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care either other than you want to force your bigoted views onto others & legislate them.
You are a bigot.
RealDave are you having an identity Crisis whether you’re Straight or Gay? I know Liberal definition of Tolerance “If it feels good do it’ but even Sotomayor has some Moral issues about same-sex marriage so is she a Bigot?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#882137 Mar 31, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave are you having an identity Crisis whether you’re Straight or Gay? I know Liberal definition of Tolerance “If it feels good do it’ but even Sotomayor has some Moral issues about same-sex marriage so is she a Bigot?
If wanting to ban gay adoption is bigoted...

http://www.lohud.com/usatoday/article/1885429

...then call me bigoted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#882138 Mar 31, 2013
NuculurSurprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nululur has melted down and lost his access...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#882139 Mar 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigot.
davey can't you comprehend truth at all? I don't want any legislation , its the people who play in poop that are pushing legislation and their views onto others. Is all truth bigoted in your opion? You seem to use that word for everything you disagree with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#882140 Mar 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>While the Dutch brought the first blacks (Africans) to the colonies, it was the Portuguese mostly that brought the slaves to the new World.
Honestly I hadn't considered the Muslim angle before__thanks.
The founding fathers had no working knowledge of Buddhism and only a conceptual/abstract understanding of Islam as passed along by the Moors.
The founding fathers were not real handy with non European cultures, as demonstrated by how they dealt with the Native Americans.
Though I've had no level of disrespect for you, you've gained my respect by admitting you were wrong. Seems those on this thread see that as a foreign concept! They'll argue a lie just to feel right!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIBERALS USA PROBLEMS

Richmond, VA

#882141 Mar 31, 2013
Jesus Christ was a patriotic conservative - words that, by definition, define each other. "Patriotism" literally means faithful to the father, whereas, in stark contrast, liberalism in effect means to do away with what the father has established. By literal definition, liberal means unpatriotic.
The Messiah warned His followers to hold true to the Father, just as His Firstborn Son holds true to the Father. When it comes to salvation, "liberals" aren't going to make it because "not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."
The Holy Scriptures
"7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."
In matters of salvation, Satan is the ultimate Liberal. He is the "spirit" of all "do as you please" false "Christianity" - a lawless, Bible-rejecting anarchy, regardless of how self-righteous (keeping in mind that liberalism literally means to please one's self) the deception makes itself out to be.
"11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ [see Satan's Sermons]. 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV)
The genuine freedom that true Christians have is being liberated from the death penalty that is coming upon all who refuse to truly obey God (see The Immoral Won't Become Immortal), according to His true Word, not according to some "liberal interpretation" that produces self-righteous Satanic anarchy in which salvation will not be accomplished.
"6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof [see The Devil's Lust For You]. 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace?[see Grace Into Licentiousness] God forbid. 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness." (Romans 6:12-18 KJV)
Fact Finder:
LIBERALS USA PROBLEMS

Richmond, VA

#882142 Mar 31, 2013
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace?[see Grace Into Licentiousness] God forbid. 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness." (Romans 6:12-18 KJV)
Fact Finder:(a) Even though the Holy Bible (see our Holy Bible Reading Plan With Study Notes) is the "good news" ("Gospel" is from a Greek word that means good news) about the Creator's love, equality, and justice for all people, some Bible ignoring or rejecting "liberals" have falsely and erroneously called the Word of God "hate literature." What is the Truth that they are needlessly missing for themselves?(b) What do "liberals" need to do to become Patriotic Citizens of The Truth in the coming Kingdom of God?
(a) See Is The Holy Bible 'Hate Literature'?
(b) See Growing In The Grace And Knowledge and The Gospel of The Kingdom of God
carol

Orlando, FL

#882143 Mar 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe its 'cause this is Chavez' birthday and they chose that over the pagan holiday?
Easter is the Christian celebration of a risen Christ.

The pagan holiday was probably celebrated by a different version of modern-day liberals creating another distraction.

Happy Easter anyway, Tenzing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882145 Mar 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Bush proposed the bailouts right?
Both the Senate and the House had to pass the bill before Bush could sign it. It passed the Senate 74–25 and the House 263–171. Democrats took control of Congress in 2007. TARP was passed in 2008. Senator Obama voted for it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Learn to Read 177,516
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min RADIO 46,362
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 2 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search