Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,583)

Showing posts 811,641 - 811,660 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BLackCock wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to change yer diaper Phag Boy, it's filled up from all that seeemen that's leaked out from yer date last nite, u white chimp
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO

"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.

Nostrilis Waxman//No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Waxturds! ROTFLMAO
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats from the South.
If you wren't such a moron you would know that Republicans & Democrats from the South were against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Democrats & Republicans outside the South were for it.
Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance.
AGAIN NORTH OR SOUTH A SALTINE IS A SALTINE FU MF SALTINE FU AND YOU EDUCATION FU SALTINES DEMOCRATS FU lololol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wren't such a moron you would know that Republicans & Democrats from the South were against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Democrats & Republicans outside the South were for it.
passage of the civil rights bill—the strong support of Republicans. Although Democrats had a historically large majority in the House of Representatives with 259 members to 176 Republicans, almost as many Republicans voted for the civil rights bill as Democrats. The final vote was 290 for the bill and 130 against. Of the “yea” votes, 152 were Democrats and 138 were Republicans. Of the “nay” votes, three-fourths were Democrats. In short, the bill could not have passed without Republican support. As Time Magazine observed,“In one of the most lopsidedly Democratic Houses since the days of F.D.R., Republicans were vital to the passage of a bill for which the Democratic administration means to take full political credit this year.”

A similar story is told in the Senate. On the critical vote to end the filibuster by Southern Democrats, 71 senators voted to invoke cloture. With 67 votes needed, 44 Democrats and 27 Republicans joined together to bring the bill to a final vote. Of those voting “nay,” 80 percent were Democrats, including Robert C. Byrd and former Vice President Al Gore’s father, who was then a senator from Tennessee. Again, it is clear that the civil rights bill would have failed without Republican votes. Close observers of the Senate deliberations recognized that the Republican leader, Senator Everett McKinley Dirksen of Illinois, had done yeoman work in responding to the objections of individual Republicans and holding almost all of them together in support of the bill.“More than any other single individual,” the New York Times acknowledged,“he was responsible for getting the civil rights bill through the Senate.”

http://www.capitalgainsandgames.com/blog/bruc...
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A SALTINE SAYS ALL WHITES FROM THE SOUTH ARE BIGOTS DEMOCRATS AND THEIR BRAINWASHING OF BLACKS NEVER STOPS lolololol
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>passage of the civil rights bill—the strong support of Republicans. Although Democrats had a historically large majority in the House of Representatives with 259 members to 176 Republicans, almost as many Republicans voted for the civil rights bill as Democrats. The final vote was 290 for the bill and 130 against. Of the “yea” votes, 152 were Democrats and 138 were Republicans. Of the “nay” votes, three-fourths were Democrats. In short, the bill could not have passed without Republican support. As Time Magazine observed,“In one of the most lopsidedly Democratic Houses since the days of F.D.R., Republicans were vital to the passage of a bill for which the Democratic administration means to take full political credit this year.”
A similar story is told in the Senate. On the critical vote to end the filibuster by Southern Democrats, 71 senators voted to invoke cloture. With 67 votes needed, 44 Democrats and 27 Republicans joined together to bring the bill to a final vote. Of those voting “nay,” 80 percent were Democrats, including Robert C. Byrd and former Vice President Al Gore’s father, who was then a senator from Tennessee. Again, it is clear that the civil rights bill would have failed without Republican votes. Close observers of the Senate deliberations recognized that the Republican leader, Senator Everett McKinley Dirksen of Illinois, had done yeoman work in responding to the objections of individual Republicans and holding almost all of them together in support of the bill.“More than any other single individual,” the New York Times acknowledged,“he was responsible for getting the civil rights bill through the Senate.”
http://www.capitalgainsandgames.com/blog/bruc...
THANK YOU F THESE SALTINES AND NINJAS WHO WANT TO RE WRITE HISTORY BECAUSE THEY THE DEMOCRATS DESTROYED THE EDUCATION SYSTEM SO THEY COULD CONTROL THOUGHT LOlololol SMITH

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another dumbass right whiner who thinks we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month with an economy shrinking at a rate of over 6%.
You actually must get dumber every day.
U.S. Corpse-Economy Still Losing Jobs

by Jeff Nielson Wednesday, 06 March 2013

Ignore the fantasy-numbers. Ignore the inane hype which accompanies them. There is only one Truth with respect to the U.S. labor market and employment. It is contained in the chart below, produced by the Federal Reserve itself.

The picture is unequivocal. During the four years which the U.S. government has dubbed “an economic recovery”, the U.S. economy has been losing jobs at the fastest rate in recorded history – for every year of this so-called recovery.

Having a background in economics and statistics, I’ve explained in numerous previous commentaries precisely how/why the concocted “statistics” claiming to show “new jobs” have no basis in reality. The problem is that unless readers themselves have a reasonably sophisticated understanding of the mathematics involved, it may be difficult for them to follow such reasoning.

However, everyone can “understand” a line going straight down. This is the U.S. labor market (and has been for the past four years): a line going straight down. There is no “reality”; no set of conditions where a line going straight down can translate into “more jobs.”

This is the only “unadjusted” labor statistic produced by the U.S. government, therefore it must represent the Truth. What does that make all of the “adjusted” numbers which purport to show the U.S. economy “adding jobs” month after month after month? That’s right: lies.

http://www.occupylv.org/topics/us-corpse-econ...
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

DEMOCRATS NEED A FOUNDATION OF IGNORANCE TO SUCCEED lololol cannon fodder and the rich one laugh all the way to the BANK lets have some of MAGIC JOHNSONS money what you dont thinks he sipps with the KOCH BROTHERS lololol POOR DEMOCRATS THE RICH ONES DO QUITE WELL AND BLACKS GIVE THEM NO PROBLEMS lololololol
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO
Nostrilis Waxman//No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO
No, that is not me either dumb libturd. The only ones you have listed that are me are Nostrilis Waxman, but I will also be lazy and post on mobile devices as nwaxman or Waxman.

You really are crazy you know. A paranoid weirdo, for sure. With no life whatsoever. That is why you are a Democrat Obama worshipper.

Stop pestering everyone else, zero.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, ya' trollish buffoon, "The Whites of West Virginia" is a documentary about a family named White who had 22 children, all but one winding up on welfare--flack's seen it. As to you ninth ranking, it's not based on the educational performance of the students, "...New analyses from the EPE Research Center for the Chance-for-Success Index and school finance categories, respectively, capture critical aspects of the broader educational environment and the level and equitability of school funding. In the other updated category, the center examines policies related to transitions and alignment across stages of education. Results for the three other areas in the State-of-the-States rubric..." Crawl back under your bridge.
Bah!!

You are such a bullshitter and so ignorant.

I live in Connecticut, moron, not WV. I would rather live in WV that near a dumb slob like you, loser.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And Tiger Woods is back on top. We're coming full circle since Bush smashed the windshield and drove the economy into a ditch. Much like Tiger's return to his #1 ranking it's been a long hard struggle with absolutely no help whatsoever(more of a hindrance really) from rightwingers.
Why do you idolize a womanizer?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, carol, now's you chance to whip out that "big black pecker" thing you was tryin' out the other day. Now you surrounded by them and can determine whether you clever ploy gonna work fo' you?
This one's for you, homer.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another dumbass right whiner who thinks we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month with an economy shrinking at a rate of over 6%.
You actually must get dumber every day.
Really Dave, we are, they don't count the jobs already lost. These people running the Giverment and the normal people into the ground...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Dear Leader has improved the economy he inherited.
Perhaps if your dear party had not put us in such a bad way & then helped us recover, the current economy would be better.
Unless you are over 80 year old, you never experienced as severe of a recession.
I thank the house, not the office of the presidency.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Listening to the arguments before the SCOTUS...odd.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

University Files Charges against Student Who Would Not Stomp on Jesus

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

http://www.christianpost.com/news/university-...

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
First lesson of business.
Surround yourself with dumber people.
No wonder you went through so many.
In the history of civilized man that's only happened once..... and that was for President.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah!!
I live in Connecticut, moron, not WV. I would rather live in WV that near a dumb slob like you, loser.
I doubt you really "live" anywhere, but you butted into a post of mine to flack in which I mentioned the Whites of West Virginia...you're so demented you don't know where you sh!t last--besides everywhere you've been.(Could definitely fit the description of the knock-knock faux engine troll, though.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is not me either dumb libturd. The only ones you have listed that are me are Nostrilis Waxman, but I will also be lazy and post on mobile devices as nwaxman or Waxman.
You really are crazy you know. A paranoid weirdo, for sure. With no life whatsoever. That is why you are a Democrat Obama worshipper.
Stop pestering everyone else, zero.
Aren't you due for another "trip across the pond" soon? ROFLMAO!
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.

Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.

Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.

http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621

QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...

QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...

QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.

WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.

WAXTURDS wrote:

I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.

proud2bwhite wrote:
Hats off to theese great company's.

Waxturd, ROFLMAO!

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheh, so, um, you're tellin' him he's gonna die poor?
'Poor' may be racist.....'dependent' might work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah!!

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

Demidiots, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).

Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.

Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011

Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?

Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 811,641 - 811,660 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Learn to Read 167,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,069
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 5 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE