Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882334 Apr 1, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Sonic,
You do still have Howard Dean and his infamous rebel yell on your side.
dog whistles come in many forms. i would hazard a guess on that one that it pertained to old white men in South Carolina.

and didn't it work?

gotta play to your audience.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882335 Apr 1, 2013
After Todd Akin lost the Missouri Senate race to Democrat Claire McCaskill in November, he had one final piece of business to take care of as an outgoing member of the House of Representatives -- giving piles of government money to his staff. Akin nearly doubled the salaries of his House staffers in the quarter after his defeat, according to the website LegiStorm, which tracks congressional pay.

Only retiring Democrat Gary Ackerman of New York was more generous with public money, barely topping Akin's 98 percent increase in pay, the website shows. Allen West, a Tea Party favorite from South Florida, was the fourth biggest giver of taxpayer bonuses after he lost reelection to Rep. Patrick Murphy (D-Fla.). Rep. Chip Cravaack (R-Minn.) was the third most generous, according to LegiStorm.

West and Akin routinely decried wasteful and out-of-control government spending, calling for major cuts to social programs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/todd...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#882336 Apr 1, 2013
Sonic,
Your credibilty is shot to shit too.
WaxmanIdiot

United States

#882337 Apr 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That is you opinion as an anti-American zero. You are the thread idiot here, Boris.
being a republicSCUM qualifies you as the ANTI ~ AMERICAN IDIOT YOU ARE, YOU ARE A ZERO TO THE LEFT FLORI-DUMB.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882338 Apr 1, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Sonic,
Your credibilty is shot to shit too.
ok, what did i post this morning that goes against conventional right wing nutjob propaganda?
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882339 Apr 1, 2013
"When men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths." (2 Timothy 4:3-4).

"The lawless one will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws." (Daniel 7:25)

Could these scriptures be more prophetic to current times?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882340 Apr 1, 2013
Georgia GOP Chair Warns That Straight People Will Enter Sham Gay Marriages For Benefits

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...

April Fools!

but only the Fools will get that one.

loose?
WaxmanIdiot

El Monte, CA

#882341 Apr 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot. Both of the depressed Democrats I know that like you, had no social skills or redeeming traits used a rope and hung themselves. Your point about guns is as weak as all of your points.
All of you libtards are fumb ducks.
you waxturd, being born the natural scum you are, apparently lack experience in running elections, stay ignorant dumbfkk.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882342 Apr 1, 2013
Betsy wrote:
"When men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths." (2 Timothy 4:3-4).
"The lawless one will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws." (Daniel 7:25)
Could these scriptures be more prophetic to current times?
so stop watching FOX.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#882343 Apr 1, 2013
Republicans/Conservatives have said this but coming from Comedian Evan Sayet described his progression from a “brain-dead liberal” to a “9/13 Republican”!! He describes Liberals “morally and intellectually retarded” spot On!!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#882344 Apr 1, 2013
Before the people of Cyprus knew that their savings were going to be confiscated, the president's family transferred millions of dollars out of the country through one of their companies.

http://intellihub.com/2013/03/31/cyprus-presi...
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

#882346 Apr 1, 2013
WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> being a republicSCUM qualifies you as the ANTI ~ AMERICAN IDIOT YOU ARE, YOU ARE A ZERO TO THE LEFT FLORI-DUMB.
being a democraticSCUM qualifies you as the ANTI-AMERICAN IDIOT YOU ARE, YOU ARE A ZERO TO THE RIGHT WASHING-DUMB. LOL
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

#882347 Apr 1, 2013
WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> you waxturd, being born the natural scum you are, apparently lack experience in running elections, stay ignorant dumbfkk.
you washingturd, being born the natural scum you are, apparently lack experience in voting intelligently, stay ignorant dumbfkk.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#882348 Apr 1, 2013
by a show of hands, how many Obamabots have no problem with the following?

"free" housing for all:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/thank_you_...

automatic citizenship for third world scammers:
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/issu...

just curious if your blinding faith in all things liberal prevents any common sense.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882349 Apr 1, 2013
I write this letter, my last letter, to you, Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney. I write not because I think you grasp the terrible human and moral consequences of your lies, manipulation and thirst for wealth and power. I write this letter because, before my own death, I want to make it clear that I, and hundreds of thousands of my fellow veterans, along with millions of my fellow citizens, along with hundreds of millions more in Iraq and the Middle East, know fully who you are and what you have done. You may evade justice but in our eyes you are each guilty of egregious war crimes, of plunder and, finally, of murder, including the murder of thousands of young Americans – my fellow veterans – whose future you stole.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/tom...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882350 Apr 1, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Sonic,
You are a such a drip.
The Daily Beast is not a credible site for unbiased information and Hillary Clinton is last century's unelectable old baggage.
The Daily Beast is highly credible and Hillary Clinton will likely be the first female President of these United States.

Speaking of dripping baggage, look in the mirror.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#882351 Apr 1, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're opinion is duly noted but it's only your opinion and it's wrong.
Most of the posters on this thread like Jane, who constantly harp about how Christians are being persecuted in this country are completely oblivious to the central message of Christianity which is social justice.
Jane, Carol et all didn't get that memo

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#882352 Apr 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Daily Beast is highly credible and Hillary Clinton will likely be the first female President of these United States.
Speaking of dripping baggage, look in the mirror.
Thanks for the laugh.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882353 Apr 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so stop watching FOX.
The key phrases are "avoid sound doctrine", "suit their own desires" and "turn their ears away from the truth".

Sounds more like your side, hate to say it.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

#882354 Apr 1, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
by a show of hands, how many Obamabots have no problem with the following?
"free" housing for all:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/thank_you_...
automatic citizenship for third world scammers:
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/issu...
just curious if your blinding faith in all things liberal prevents any common sense.
All hands on the left shot up.

Free housing = more votes from those dependent on government
Automatic citizenship = more votes from those dependent on government

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min GayleWood 51,858
Word (Dec '08) 20 min _Zoey_ 5,146
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min _Zoey_ 5,810
Amy 3-26 1 hr Delusions R Grander 52
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 185,837
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 69,291
Dear Prudence 3-27-15 2 hr Kuuipo 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]