Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,569)

Showing posts 811,361 - 811,380 of1,034,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
gay therapy.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/08/13/miche...
though i now have a totally new viewpoint about Michele.
OMG, look at his face! That was a fun campaign, those corndog photos of Rick Perry were great too!!!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Notice I never said they were my employees. Birdbrain has to change the conversation to fit his template before he can continue his argument. It's a libtard trait.
When you are talking about EMPLOYEES and their PAY, I would think that you were making those decisions.

But I see you weren't. Which was my point.

Your views on employees & pay are not consistent with a well run company with employees.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"an ideology that rejects any measure of tolerance"
so have you watched FOX lately?
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy
Internet tough guy

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post this record of compromise.
I love how uninformed you are.

You know of no issue where Obama has compromised.

This makes you GD idiot. No wonder your posts are so inane.

One example of many - No public option on the ACA.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO__once again Flack posts just the headline and not the story.
Supervalu cuts 1100 jobs. What part of your idiot and your deranged stupid do you not understand Realtime?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you may, sweetness. Just do be sure that the concept that the meaning of life has nothing to do with either money or "winning" is Gregorian in its repetition throughout. http://youtu.be/hpspGHeLOPE
Honey, when it comes to establishing a strong bass Lhasa's got nuthin' on me. What a rush I still get from you after all these years, <lick> , you know just what I like to eat, to drink...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet tough guy
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you lily?

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're such a birdbrain. How many times do I have to tell you people I'm not a republican. If I had my way there would be no loop holes, no IRS, and no subsides except the prebate which everyone would get. The federal government would be cut back to the constitutional limits set forth by the Founding Fathers. The power would be returned to the people and the states. We are on the road to no return.
Now I have to take lunch to my daughters.
Blah Blah Blah. Just another right whiner whop supports everything they do yet isn't a "Republican".

Here you have a freakin fit about the minimum wage & yet must support your tax dollars supporting the companies that pay it.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

10-year-old North Carolina boy was shot and killed on Sunday evening when his father’s shotgun discharged as he sat in his living room cleaning the weapon.
The child, Christopher Stanlane, Jr., was hit by the round squarely in the head and killed instantly, police told a reporter for WPDE-TV.
“He was pretty careful with [the gun],” the boy’s uncle, Robert Simmons, said in a report aired Monday night.“I don’t think he meant to hold it in that direction, but the way he was cleaning it, I guess he didn’t pay no attention to it and held it that way. There must have been a bullet lodged in the chamber and it fired.”
He added that Stanlane was a good kid “who loved ‘Call of Duty’ and riding four-wheelers,” calling his death “an unbelievable tragedy.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/police-...
looney is trolling again. finding black on black crime is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

just an ordinary day in the 'hood:

Boy, 14, wounded in chest in drive-by shooting

Police are searching for the gunman who opened fire from a car and shot a 14-year-old boy in the chest in the Austin neighborhood.

Paramedics were called to the 1500 block of North Leclaire Avenue around 6:20 p.m. Monday, according to Chicago Fire Chief Juan Hernandez. He was taken to Stroger Hospital where his condition was stabilized, officials said.

In other shootings overnight:

• A 19-year-old man was shot around 5 p.m. near Central Park and Chicago avenues in the East Garfield Park neighborhood on the West Side, police said. The man heard shots, felt pain and realized he had been hit in the side. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, police said.

• About 20 minutes earlier, two men were shot in the South Austin neighborhood while sitting in a car in the 5900 block of West Erie Street, police said.

A car passed by and shots were fired, hitting a 25-year-old man in the chest and both legs and a 20-year-old man in the neck and leg. The older man’s condition was stabilized and the younger was reported in critical condition at Stroger Hospital, police said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Miami cop convicted in civil rights case sentenced to four years in prison
By DAVID OVALLE
dovalle@MiamiHerald.com
Former Miami Police Sgt. Raul Iglesias will serve four years in federal prison after his conviction for stealing drugs from traffickers, planting cocaine on suspects and lying to federal agents.
He will surrender to begin his sentence on April 26.
In January, a jury convicted Iglesias, 40, of two counts of civil rights violations, along with conspiracy to possess and possession with the intent to distribute cocaine and crack cocaine.
A second detective, Roberto Asanza, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor drug charges stemming from the same investigation. During a tense trial attended by his supporters — members of Miami’s police union — Asanza testified against Iglesias, as did four detectives who worked on his Crime Suppression Team.
Federal prosecutors painted Iglesias, a former U.S. Marine, as a rogue sergeant who over the course of five months in 2010 planted cocaine on a suspect, stole drugs and money from dope dealers, and lied about a box of money left in an abandoned car as part of an FBI sting.
According to court documents, Iglesias had faced a recommended sentence of up to six years.
Earlier this month, two Miami officers were arrested on federal ID-theft and tax-refund fraud related charges. A group of officers also have been charged in connection with an alleged protection racket for a Liberty City gambling house.
So far, 11 officers have been relieved of duty, and two others were also charged.
In another case, Miami Officer Luis Hernandez was arrested by state authorities in January for allegedly raping a woman he was supposed to transport to jail. He has pleaded not guilty.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/25/3305735...
lily is a liberal police state fascist..

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sales dropped 3 years in a row.
wrong business model.
..."three years in a row." Are you really that stupid? I expect sometime soon, Obama will be posting a comprehensive list of business models he's comfortable with, even though he's already showered a few of his favorites with millions, just to see them fail. But as we know, it's the effort that counts.
Every time a business fails more people are left unemployed, less money is payed in taxes and Obama's dream of total subjugation through deprivation inches closer - 70 million, plus, and counting.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A Hispanic immigrant won the Powerball in NJ!
yes, a LEGAL Hispanic immigrant who is hard working won the Powerball. I'm happy for him.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
..."three years in a row." Are you really that stupid? I expect sometime soon, Obama will be posting a comprehensive list of business models he's comfortable with, even though he's already showered a few of his favorites with millions, just to see them fail. But as we know, it's the effort that counts.
Every time a business fails more people are left unemployed, less money is payed in taxes and Obama's dream of total subjugation through deprivation inches closer - 70 million, plus, and counting.
The reason obama and his big government are buying up ammunition and guns.. Deprivation is inching closer...
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>looney is trolling again. finding black on black crime is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.
Just round up a few of those children you pumped out in high school.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. That really hurt your feelings.
No, but it really showed what a full of shit pussccee you are.
Go cry about carol, immigrant.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Loony left wingers believe anything another loony left winger says.
Where's your husband gunner?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yes, a LEGAL Hispanic immigrant who is hard working won the Powerball. I'm happy for him.
Oh yeah, right!
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yes, a LEGAL Hispanic immigrant who is hard working won the Powerball. I'm happy for him.
Hard working?
Is he being paid to bang you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 811,361 - 811,380 of1,034,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,123
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Poppo 167,626
The Official Ashley Tisdale Chat Room (Sep '07) 31 min Justin Bieber 1,837
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min Chicagobunny 47,070
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min Hatti_Hollerand 229
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 39 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 43,007
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••