Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,569)

Showing posts 811,361 - 811,380 of1,078,842
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It is a Class 3 misdemeanor in Virginia to perform oral sex on anyone by anyone including your wife. Yeah well 30 years ago would you have thought gay marriage would be a major issue of a presidential election? I doubt it.
Well__what about receiving a little head in the great state-err-Commonwealth of Virginia?

Thirty years ago lesbians were out or coming out the closet, there were lesbo clubs, no one gave a flying fk. It was gay men that changed the dynamics. You live in a Navy town fer krisakes, you should understand the subject so to speak__inside and out.
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I just pulled down this black girls panties and all this smelly gopulty gook flopped out if her huge vagajay hole. That scared me straight, now going to stay with white girls only, and asians.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
your earned income credit ought to cover it.
not quite....i heard you ppl. got investments in the cayman islands for ppl. who need a grant to cover unavoidable expenses. release the funds please.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

World Champion wrote:
I just pulled down this black girls panties and all this smelly gopulty gook flopped out if her huge vagajay hole. That scared me straight, now going to stay with white girls only, and asians.
no you're not....you're just like your ancestral slave owners. ole massa william love to muff dive no matter what crawled out from the bush.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>All the way to the UK to get a non-flagged gray box?(Are you ever going to quit misspelling propaganda? Some many socks; so many tells.)
at least i know the difference between a and an.

you are an idiot.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Report him
"silly"
You remain true to form. You do not like a message so you want a poster to lose his right to opine of Topix.
Peace
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>All the way to the UK to get a non-flagged gray box?(Are you ever going to quit misspelling propaganda? Some many socks; so many tells.)
the difference is that i am actually in the uk now as i post whereas a moron like you liberal retards use a proxy
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Faketeacher wrote:
<quoted text> "some many" ... LOL
leosnana is a bumbling fool

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Quack quack quack.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
When you and floDUH kiss each other in the mirror, do you go for the lying mouth or the gaping azzhole?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So if it were: God is our objective, the Bible our credo & Jesus is our leader, you would be OK. Our lives are dedicated to God.
Christians never want to force their beliefs into law. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo.
Christians never ever say the exact same thing. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
We are not a Country "Under God"?
The only difference is your ignorance & stupidity.
You can shove your Hitler sh*t up your GD ass.
Is that all you right whiners have? Hitler comparisons & ignorance?
"flack"
I think you are starting to get on "real dumb's" nerves. His posts just keep getting dumber and dumber. He is like all liberal loons, he has no answers/solutions his god, president nobama has no answers/solutions so they do what they always do blame Bush. Now Bush was mediocre as president, nobama is terrible. The economy is in the dumpster; .4% GDP growth in the first quarter, millions more depending on food stamps to eat, millions fewer paying Federal Income tax to support losers like "real Dumb", deficit growing by leaps and bounds or by trillions and trillions.
They can point to no positives from the nobama administration so it's blame Bush.
Peace

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
I think you are starting to get on "real dumb's" nerves. His posts just keep getting dumber and dumber. He is like all liberal loons, he has no answers/solutions his god, president nobama has no answers/solutions so they do what they always do blame Bush. Now Bush was mediocre as president, nobama is terrible. The economy is in the dumpster; .4% GDP growth in the first quarter, millions more depending on food stamps to eat, millions fewer paying Federal Income tax to support losers like "real Dumb", deficit growing by leaps and bounds or by trillions and trillions.
They can point to no positives from the nobama administration so it's blame Bush.
Peace
at least I know the difference between the deficit & the debt.

Dumbass Eed

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"The public has largely tuned out the Democrats’ repeated warnings about mid-air plane crashes, troop deaths and mass illness from tainted meat if the sequester cuts stay in place.
But Democrats aren’t dropping the threat of disaster, seizing now on the line they think can beat the Republicans: law and order.
Prison riots, cocaine flooding the streets, terrorists on board airplanes — even hurricanes and tornadoes left undetected by budget-slashed agencies — have moved front and center as Democrats try to get the public behind blaming the Republicans."
Eman thinks all the sequester cut have been made.

Two local airport towers have closed in PA. One airport, I believe in Lancaster/York can have hundreds of takeoffs & landings a day.

Republicans had the power to make cuts in an intelligent manor but they chose politics over the good of this country once again.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
at least I know the difference between the deficit & the debt.
Dumbass Eed
Maybe so but when you were burying your cat, you shoved it up your a**.
Faketeacher

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct! Congratulations! You have just scored a perfect 100% on the test!
Faketeacher

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When you and floDUH kiss each other in the mirror, do you go for the lying mouth or the gaping azzhole?
Incorrect! You have failed, as always! You are not permitted to use your usual foul mouth preparations and vile behavior practiced with your illegitimate babydaddies and babymamas in the production of your illegitimate welfare and foodstamp leeching offspring. You have failed the test, as well as the testes.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Faketeacher wrote:
<quoted text> Incorrect! You have failed, as always! You are not permitted to use your usual foul mouth preparations and vile behavior practiced with your illegitimate babydaddies and babymamas in the production of your illegitimate welfare and foodstamp leeching offspring. You have failed the test, as well as the testes.
It's tough aging with dignity, isn't it, dear? I mean some part of your mind is still racing around like you were twenty eight or so but the body just wants to lie down and take a nice nap. Go ahead, dear, I'll save you some pie for later... go on... it's ok.... nighty-night...
Faketeacher

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's tough aging with dignity, isn't it, dear? I mean some part of your mind is still racing around like you were twenty eight or so but the body just wants to lie down and take a nice nap. Go ahead, dear, I'll save you some pie for later... go on... it's ok.... nighty-night...
fakecarolbottomfeedinglowlifeO bamaworshippingtestflunkerexcr ementforsure say what? LOL
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not exactly clear about how you people define success? Obviously being the President of the United States doesn't qualify, so, who does? Did you think the President was gonna clean your house and make your bed when we hired him? He's the most powerful man in the world, asshole, with the power of life and death OVER THE ENTIRE PLANET!!!! Let the guy relax as much as he wants, wherever he wants. AND STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT!!!! The last guy you hired paints his toes in the bathtub. What the hell kind of vacation is that?
Carol the President had to be embarrassed into doing the Right Thing: White House Scrubs First Daughters Ski Trip, remember idiot he’s the President not an Emperor, but typical of Liberals ‘ Do as I Say, not as I Do’ back to the Herd…Baa!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol the President had to be embarrassed into doing the Right Thing: White House Scrubs First Daughters Ski Trip, remember idiot he’s the President not an Emperor, but typical of Liberals ‘ Do as I Say, not as I Do’ back to the Herd…Baa!!
Oh for goodness sakes. I've tried to tell you morons I'm not going to tolerate all this silly nonsense about Obama much less his family vacations. Before I fill out your membership card in the seventh level of hell, I took the precaution of looking over the entrance restrictions for Vail/Aspen ski area, where, coincidentally, I used to work as a boy. You know what I found? Anybody can go there and many do, even penniless ski bums, promiscuous waitresses, bluegrass musicians, fat people from Ohio, pretty much anyone. You don't have to be an Emperor to attend any of Colorado's ski areas, nor do you have to be an Emperor to stay at the cheesy Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. Turns out all you have to be, is alive with a few thousand dollars to piss away on a cheap-shit American entertainment that smells like feet. Now shut the fuck up, pissant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 811,361 - 811,380 of1,078,842
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 min truth 48,851
Amy 7-22 13 min Julie 14
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search