Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
811,321 - 811,340 of 1,079,023 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> is it a homosexual act when a man has sex with a male reguargless of age or is it hetro? Your argument is foolish .
Is it a heterosexual act when a man has sex with a female regardless of age?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that a heterosexual male molests a underage girl, it not a heterosexual act; its just a crime.
Why must you constantly change people words? That is not what he said at all.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who replaced japans government after ww2? Get it yet?

Yu think the Muslim Brotherhood has had the same leadership since WWII?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Homeland Security Demands “Obedience” in Message to Agents
http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/...
Realistically it's a better solution than letting them decide who to cavity search on their own?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
You are confused again Sonicflutter - Obamageddon was to occur due to the squestor.
<quoted text>
Republicans decry sequester cuts while hailing sequester as victory

....multiple Republicans are complaining about the cuts hitting their own districts, variously calling them “unwise,” claiming they raise concerns about “safety,” that they betray a “troubling lack of priorities,” and risk having “devastating impacts on entire communities.” Meanwhile, news accounts from around the country are demonstrating that the sequester is beginning to do real damage.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
When Obama talked about sacrifice he meant the Peasants: Obama daughters leave behind Bahaman beaches hit Sun Valley slopes!!
I'm not exactly clear about how you people define success? Obviously being the President of the United States doesn't qualify, so, who does? Did you think the President was gonna clean your house and make your bed when we hired him? He's the most powerful man in the world, asshole, with the power of life and death OVER THE ENTIRE PLANET!!!! Let the guy relax as much as he wants, wherever he wants. AND STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT!!!! The last guy you hired paints his toes in the bathtub. What the hell kind of vacation is that?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You morans really need to learn how to comprehend what you read. What I said was they are using the same tactics and slogans. They are using the same arguments. Do you seriously think once the gay marriage argument is over all those people are going to go away? You think those people who have been in front of the cameras are going to just give that up? No they will find a new cause to stump. What are they already set up for? Change a word here and there and viola! a new cause.
Right and while your "not" paying attention child molesters are being convicted and sentenced to stiff sentences including life.

Last week down here Scott Bush was sentenced to life and a local police chief who committed perjury at his trial is in the slammer without bond. If you think a few people marching around with signs will reverse that trend you're the one who batsht crazy.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yu think the Muslim Brotherhood has had the same leadership since WWII?
people who form groups are like minded individuals. As the leadership changes, the ideology stays the same. if people in a group have differences in ideology, they will break away from the group. When a country loses a war and the leadership changes, the leaderships ideology is changed as well.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Here is some environmentalist mentality
"Massive Spill from Train Derailment in MN Confirmed as Carrying Toxic Tar Sands...
...This is why we want Enbridge’s illegal pipelines to cease the flow of oil and to be removed from the Red Lake Reservation"
A train derails so let's remove pipeline.
so if a pipeline leaks? more trains?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why must you constantly change people words? That is not what he said at all.
You can tell that's what he's done all his life. he doesn't even realize he does it and can't notice it when pointed out to him.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why must you constantly change people words? That is not what he said at all.
Really.

He said this as an argument that pedophiles are homosexuals:
"Is it a homosexual act when a man has sex with a male reguargless of age or is it hetro? "

I posed the question:

"Is it a heterosexual act when a man has sex with a female regardless of age?"

If his argument is correct then so is mine & therefore pedophiles. are heterosexuals.

Are you really this dense?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so if a pipeline leaks? more trains?
i suggest you ask Warren Buffet...he's give you a straight up answer I'm sure.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yet WalMart finds your neighborhood ideal for one of it's markets. Go figure.
are two Food Lions just over the Virginia Beach line There is no grocery store in the Indian River part of Chesapeake since the Fresh Pride closed 5 years ago or so. There is probably 20,000 people live in this area of Chesapeake. Believe it or not there are a lot of people here that won't cross city lines to shop unless there is just no alternative. It will be handy for a lot of people.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
people who form groups are like minded individuals. As the leadership changes, the ideology stays the same. if people in a group have differences in ideology, they will break away from the group. When a country loses a war and the leadership changes, the leaderships ideology is changed as well.
So if you are a Republican you believe that illegal aliens are w*tbacks.
Next, you'll be telling me all Christians picket funerals for dead soldiers holding "God hates f*gs" signs.
New leadership changes an organization. The Muslim Brotherhood is a large organization with many factions.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
He said this as an argument that pedophiles are homosexuals:
"Is it a homosexual act when a man has sex with a male reguargless of age or is it hetro? "
I posed the question:
"Is it a heterosexual act when a man has sex with a female regardless of age?"
If his argument is correct then so is mine & therefore pedophiles. are heterosexuals.
Are you really this dense?
And now you are lying. You posed no question. You do realize we can go back and see, right? This is what you said and flack replied to

"So what you are saying is that a heterosexual male molests a underage girl, it not a heterosexual act; its just a crime. "

No question, see.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell that's what he's done all his life. he doesn't even realize he does it and can't notice it when pointed out to him.
Well, once again, to be fair....

"We are invadin' I-raq to git Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction, includin' them nucular ones."

becomes....

"We invaded Iraq to free the people of Iraq from tyranny and bring Democracy to the middle east."

to...

"Goddam I-raqis are THE most ungrateful sons-of-bitches I ever seen!"
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Seems to me that an ability to parse language creatively is pretty much the only reason there's still a republican party left?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Jonathan Chait gets a bit too alarmed by this morning’s boilerplate arguments from Liz Cheney:

Liz Cheney’s op-ed in today’s Wall Street Journal is an important and alarming document.

Chait considers it important because Cheney is “not a marginal figure” and he finds it alarming because she is “obviously stark raving mad.” It’s true that Cheney is a reasonably high-profile figure in the GOP, and it’s also true her arguments are as divorced from reality as one might expect, but this reaction invests her and this particular op-ed with far more importance than they deserve. If there’s anything alarming about this stale recitation of bogus charges, it’s the fact that many of Cheney’s assertions are widely believed and taken for granted on the right. The only significance the op-ed has is that it is just the latest in a long line of silly attack pieces that movement conservatives and Republicans have been churning out with regularity for at least four years. In fact, it wouldn’t take many modifications of Cheney’s op-ed to come up with a standard Romney stump speech. Cheney’s op-ed comes complete with the nonsensical warnings about “becoming Greece”:

If you’re unsure of what this America would look like, Google “Cyprus” or “Greece.”

Unless Obama is proposing to bring the U.S. into the eurozone and no one has seen fit to mention it before now, this is wrong and displays total ignorance of what has happened to Greece and Cyprus. This stuff is completely wrong, but the alarmism about “becoming Greece” has been a common feature of Republican fiscal arguments for years, and the same goes for most of Cheney’s other claims. My point is that these arguments ceased to be genuinely alarming a long time ago. They have become a depressing reminder that movement conservatives ran out of or gave up on making serious arguments a while back.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

you moron ... greg seargant is just a flaming lying blogger..

you are just a propogandist idiot.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans decry sequester cuts while hailing sequester as victory
....multiple Republicans are complaining about the cuts hitting their own districts, variously calling them “unwise,” claiming they raise concerns about “safety,” that they betray a “troubling lack of priorities,” and risk having “devastating impacts on entire communities.” Meanwhile, news accounts from around the country are demonstrating that the sequester is beginning to do real damage.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
i suggest you ask Warren Buffet...he's give you a straight up answer I'm sure.
maybe i should ask the Koch brothers. though i may have to sue them to get a straight answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min edogxxx 97,516
Abby 7-24 38 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-24 41 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 45 min lolol 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min wojar 174,513
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Alon 67,898
Cheap Tomatoes 4 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••