Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
811,201 - 811,220 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881613
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So, let's see... just as a fun exercise can anyone suggest ways to starve the government, any government, of the cash it needs to pay the... um... SIX TRILLION DOLLARS the two wars Bush started and then hoplessly lost? I refer you to today's article in the Washington Post which, for some reason, is on Page A7?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881614
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Nuculur option wrote:
I see where Waxturd has stolen my name.
If I was like Carol, I'd spend the next month pissing and moaning about it and complaining how unfair life is!!
But I have a registered name, easy to differentiate from the NAMBLA obsessed Troll using Lakeland, FL as his proxy for at least half of his sockpuppets!!
Carol gets wet looking at my photo. I'm the Decider!!
All Waxturd does is make his stupidity ever more obvious.
It's the lack of culture..........
<quoted text>
'And the farmer hauled another load away'

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881615
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ozone layer has been fried for years, the damage is permanent.
The KY crackhead is in full stupid mode again.

You let her off on the R45, which she got dead wrong. There is no refrigerant called R45.

Cars previously used R12.

Nowadays, it's R134a refrigerant that is used in cars.

Just to educate the hillbilly, here are all Freon types;

http://www.refrigerants.com/frame.htm

You go too easy on that nitwit, Lily. Personally, I choose to ignore her, her base stupidity is too deep to penetrate.
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881616
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Now I like crazy, crippled veterans as much as the next guy, but...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881617
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
Would like to wish the sane, normal, non-bigoted people a Happy Passover, blessed Good Friday, Happy Easter and pleasant Carnival' wishes no matter the race, creed or color!
To the jackboot propoganda hate spewers, go suck the rotten egg winds of your own internals lol.
Just who does this make sense to, Methmouth? GFY.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881618
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Nuculur option wrote:
I see where Waxturd has stolen my name.
If I was like Carol, I'd spend the next month pissing and moaning about it and complaining how unfair life is!!
But I have a registered name, easy to differentiate from the NAMBLA obsessed Troll using Lakeland, FL as his proxy for at least half of his sockpuppets!!
Carol gets wet looking at my photo. I'm the Decider!!
All Waxturd does is make his stupidity ever more obvious.
It's the lack of culture..........
<quoted text>
Report him
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881619
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should let Americans starve so we can send more money to Israel
I think we should repeal Obamacare along with all of its unknown costs, taxes and punitive fines preventing businesses from hiring.

I think we should tell government to step off and let the people and the free market regulate ourselves with minimal oversight.

I think we should let the private sector grow by increasing jobs by building a pipeline and tapping into our own natural resources.

I think we should tell government to stop wasteful spending, reform entitlement programs and clean up their own mess.

Then there would not be a 70% surge in government dependency since 2008 to need food stamps.

You just want to treat the symptoms. I want to treat the disease.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881620
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack equates child molestation with sane sex marriage.
sane sex??? lol Actually, if that were the criteria, homo or hetero would probably fare better.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881621
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Did John Galt go on vacation? He could have at least said good-bye.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881622
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Nuculur option wrote:
Rand Paul has introduced that as a Bill in Congress.
Hell with Americans on food stamps. Take that money and give it to Israel!!
The nitwits want us to become the protector of Israel, as the Jewish State commmits crimes against the Palestinians and continues to steal their lands.
What was it George Washington said about avoiding foreign entanglements??
""“a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification”….
“And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote themselves to the favorite nation), facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country,”
“such attachments are particularly alarming to the truly enlightened and independent patriot. How many opportunities do they afford to tamper with domestic factions, to practice the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe the public councils.”
<quoted text>
I didn't know he said that! The rightwingers hate their own people, they are anti American. I'd love to send some of these fkers to Israel; they wouldn't be able to hack it for a day.
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881623
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Patriot wrote:
The national average for a gallon of gasoline is currently at $3.65. On top of that sky-high price, the International Monetary Fund has now proposed that the U.S. should impose a tax of $1.40 per gallon in order to pay for social programs around the world and help the environment.(video)
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/imf-propo...
http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml
Yes, it's tough on American families when the price of fuel required to drive Zoe to yoga practice is roughly half the cost of a gallon of bottled tap water. Woe unto us, sayeth you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881624
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you trash an entire religious organization for past actions of a few.
Have you ever read what the group stands for?
Of Course not, your buddy Glenn Beck has told you how evil they are.
Two million members by the end of WWII is hardly a few.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881625
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

That is sheer nonsense, and you are a fool to state such nonsense.

To equate other stuff with same sex marriage proves you to be another moron who deals in hatred, not facts.

You idiots have used those same stupid arguments for decades, America has rejected them and you.

Now get thee out of the way. There is a new majority in America, and hateful, bigoted, uneducated freaks like you have no place in it!!

I'll wager your daughters laugh at your 'quaint' outdated beliefs. Probably behind your back when you roll in drunk.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Quit putting words in my mouth !!! All I said was they will use the same defense for NAMBLA that they used for same sex marriage. It has already started.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881626
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Justice Antonin Scalia dropped a bombshell on the Supreme Court today, announcing his decision to resign from the Court “effective immediately” and leave the United States forever.

Calling this week “by far the worst week of my life,” Justice Scalia lashed out at his fellow-Justices and the nation, saying,“I don’t want to live in a sick, sick country that thinks the way this country apparently thinks.”


Justice Scalia said that he had considered fleeing to Canada,“but they not only have gay marriage but also national health care, which is almost as evil.”

He said the fact that nations around the world recognizing same-sex marriage are “falling like deviant dominoes” would not deter him from leaving the United States:“There are plenty of other countries that still feel the way I do. I’ll move to Iran if I have to.”

Throwing off his robe in a dramatic gesture, Justice Scalia reserved his harshest parting shot for his fellow-Justices, screaming,“Damn you! Damn each and every one of you to hell! You call yourself judges? That’s a good one. You’re nothing but animals!”

Breathing heavily after his tirade, he turned to Justice Clarence Thomas and said,“Except you, Clarence. Are you coming with me?”

Justice Thomas said nothing in reply.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881627
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Hamlet wrote:
So, let's see... just as a fun exercise can anyone suggest ways to starve the government, any government, of the cash it needs to pay the... um... SIX TRILLION DOLLARS the two wars Bush started and then hoplessly lost? I refer you to today's article in the Washington Post which, for some reason, is on Page A7?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
USA:

Citizens still worth $50 TRILLION dollars, net. Today. After all the messes.

Problem: greedy top one percent OWNS 90% of that.

Greedy top one percent GOP buy protection from right wing clowns who lowered their taxes and promise to shift all taxation to the poorest.

$50 TRILLION NET WORTH!

USA OWES $16.

oh boy Roy!

That is why China loans us and owns us!

FIRE THE GOP CLOWNS NOW!

raise taxes on the richest: BIGTIME!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881628
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should repeal Obamacare along with all of its unknown costs, taxes and punitive fines preventing businesses from hiring.
I think we should tell government to step off and let the people and the free market regulate ourselves with minimal oversight.
I think we should let the private sector grow by increasing jobs by building a pipeline and tapping into our own natural resources.
I think we should tell government to stop wasteful spending, reform entitlement programs and clean up their own mess.
Then there would not be a 70% surge in government dependency since 2008 to need food stamps.
You just want to treat the symptoms. I want to treat the disease.
Perhaps you should consider treating your own disease

All of the above is a load
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881629
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Nuculur option wrote:
That is sheer nonsense, and you are a fool to state such nonsense.
To equate other stuff with same sex marriage proves you to be another moron who deals in hatred, not facts.
You idiots have used those same stupid arguments for decades, America has rejected them and you.
Now get thee out of the way. There is a new majority in America, and hateful, bigoted, uneducated freaks like you have no place in it!!
I'll wager your daughters laugh at your 'quaint' outdated beliefs. Probably behind your back when you roll in drunk.
<quoted text>
Wait till they start rolling in drunk and pappy is sitting there with his shotgun; it's all fun and games till someone starts shooting. Happens every single day.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881630
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Why bother??

It's more fun to watch him make an ass of himself.

He's never fooled anyone, he's the thread's "Village Idiot".
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Report him
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881631
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should repeal Obamacare along with all of its unknown costs, taxes and punitive fines preventing businesses from hiring.
I think we should tell government to step off and let the people and the free market regulate ourselves with minimal oversight.
I think we should let the private sector grow by increasing jobs by building a pipeline and tapping into our own natural resources.
I think we should tell government to stop wasteful spending, reform entitlement programs and clean up their own mess.
Then there would not be a 70% surge in government dependency since 2008 to need food stamps.
You just want to treat the symptoms. I want to treat the disease.
The 'disease' I suspect, is that you think you think. But, just to humor you a little - I'm giving you a little rope here, dear, don't waste it - why do you think there's a 70% "surge" in government dependency in the period you describe? Specifically, what's changed in the last, say, 20 years or so? Events don't occur in a vacuum, carol, look around, think critically, what's different now then it was 20 years ago? I hate to repeat myself but "financial dependency," like life, does not come in convenient 4 year packages. What do you suppose the "disease" is that caused it, sweetie?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881632
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

carol wrote:
Did John Galt go on vacation? He could have at least said good-bye.
Perhaps you could bail him out?

WAYNESVILLE, Ohio — An Ohio landlord accused of whipping an adult tenant with a belt on his bare buttocks for falling behind on his rent has been accused of whipping another man with a belt and a paddle.

This time, according to The Dayton Daily News (), the accusations came in a lawsuit. It was filed this week in Warren County and accuses 53-year-old Ronald Kronenberger of spanking a mentally disabled man at his office at a supermarket. http://bit.ly/13BMgjD

Kronenberger was accused of whipping the first man Jan. 22 in his office. A magistrate said he would dismiss the assault charge in six months if Kronenberger has no contact with the tenant and stays out of trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••