Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
811,141 - 811,160 of 1,100,610 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881579 Mar 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you idiot retard...LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
Is that Easter egg roll thing still on at the big house of WE THE PEOPLE, or is THAT cancelled stick-in-the-mudly type way this year as well?

Haven't paid much attention to the squawk, blather and repeat box this week lol.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#881580 Mar 29, 2013
New solar structure cools buildings in full sunlight, replacing air conditioners

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#881581 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals are just another special interest group...like RealDave's allegiance and duty to NAMBLA. No more, no less.
So, FloruiUH, why do you keep pushing your NAMBLA group. You need more members or something?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881582 Mar 29, 2013
lol of the day....

A group of nearly two dozen Republican lawmakers is threatening to pull state funding from an Iowa community college unless they defund an anti-bullying program that the lawmakers say bullies Christians and conservatives, Fox News has learned.

The Des Moines Area Community College is one of several sponsors of the Iowa Governors Conference on LGBTQ Youth – scheduled to be held next week. The program was founded by Iowa Safe Schools.

The college’s Young Americans for Freedom chapter filed a Freedom of Information Act request and discovered that tax and tuition dollars were being used to cover the costs.

“It’s outrageous,” said Jake Dagel, chairman of the YAF chapter at the college.“My school has decided to use the money that I funded them – to go out and fund an event that’s bullying people with my beliefs.”

Dagel took issue with several of the workshops being offered at the conference – and said they were anti-Christian and anti-Conservative.

“Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Right Wing?” is the title of another workshop.

“Learn messages and methods to fight back against propaganda from the extreme right wing, from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh to Bob Vander Plaats and Jan Mickelson,” read the workshop’s description.

Vander Plaats is president of The Family Leader, an Iowa-based socially conservative organization. Mickelson is a talk radio host at WHO in Des Moines.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#881583 Mar 29, 2013
Wireless device powers implanted blood-pressure sensor, eliminating batteris

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#881584 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the idea that back in the 20's that this group supported Hitler actually is irrelevant.
That is my point. If you condemn one group for supporting Hitler, then condemn them all.
Also, did the many countries that may have supported Hitler likely had any idea he was slaughtering the Jewish people in death camps?
You really are a Sad Sack. I can't believe you are defending the Muslim Brotherhood!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881585 Mar 29, 2013
Would like to wish the sane, normal, non-bigoted people a Happy Passover, blessed Good Friday, Happy Easter and pleasant Carnival' wishes no matter the race, creed or color!

To the jackboot propoganda hate spewers, go suck the rotten egg winds of your own internals lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881586 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
New solar structure cools buildings in full sunlight, replacing air conditioners
Cool--all that rotten R45 emmissions has rReally damaged the ozone layer!!!

(See Duh A Vey...even Independents know what REALLY does the damage sometimes!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881587 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
Wireless device powers implanted blood-pressure sensor, eliminating batteris
BOOOO--radiowave emitting, criminal dog tracking chips!!!

Booo!!! Stinks of peronsonal and UNnatural foreign body intrusion!! BOO and Hiss!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881588 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who took us off that path.
I see you won'y answer.
All you do is continue to blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
Just how pitiful can you get.
Take the added debt & subtract the cost of the Iraq wart, Afghanistan war, Part D Medicare expansion - all added under Bush with no funding.
Take away the lost revenues due to the unfunded Bush tax cuts.
Take away the costs to fight this recession in stimulus action.
Take away the costs for the additional unemployment, food stamps, & other programs to help those who lost their jobs under the Bush recession.
Take away the over trillion dollars in lost revenues due to the recession,.
See, all you do is transfer Bush's guilt onto Obama.
It proves just how big a Republican ass kisser you are & have always been. You cab't even lay blame where it belongs. None of you right whiners have the courage to do so.
and all you treehumping, chit-eating, rabbit chasing worms do is "wahwahwahwa--it all Bushes faultuh...." Six years and a whole other potus later and it's stilllllllllllll..."wahwa hwahwah it all Bushes fault...squawk, blsather and regurgitate."

Stuck like a parasite on stoopid Duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881591 Mar 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
lol of the day....
A group of nearly two dozen Republican lawmakers is threatening to pull state funding from an Iowa community college unless they defund an anti-bullying program that the lawmakers say bullies Christians and conservatives, Fox News has learned.
The Des Moines Area Community College is one of several sponsors of the Iowa Governors Conference on LGBTQ Youth – scheduled to be held next week. The program was founded by Iowa Safe Schools.
The college’s Young Americans for Freedom chapter filed a Freedom of Information Act request and discovered that tax and tuition dollars were being used to cover the costs.
“It’s outrageous,” said Jake Dagel, chairman of the YAF chapter at the college.“My school has decided to use the money that I funded them – to go out and fund an event that’s bullying people with my beliefs.”
Dagel took issue with several of the workshops being offered at the conference – and said they were anti-Christian and anti-Conservative.
“Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Right Wing?” is the title of another workshop.
“Learn messages and methods to fight back against propaganda from the extreme right wing, from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh to Bob Vander Plaats and Jan Mickelson,” read the workshop’s description.
Vander Plaats is president of The Family Leader, an Iowa-based socially conservative organization. Mickelson is a talk radio host at WHO in Des Moines.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Well next time duh man might learn to stipulate EXACTLY what and how he think he donations should be implemented.

Cause there's a lot of twisted and distorted, low life greedy grubbers, just waiting like the vulture buzzard predators that they are , to use and abuse OTHER peoples kindness and generosity!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#881593 Mar 29, 2013
The national average for a gallon of gasoline is currently at $3.65. On top of that sky-high price, the International Monetary Fund has now proposed that the U.S. should impose a tax of $1.40 per gallon in order to pay for social programs around the world and help the environment.(video)

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/imf-propo...

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#881594 Mar 29, 2013
Hamlet wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta learn to type in complete sentences. To wit: The only reason that people in Cyprus lost money is because their government stole the money that they had already stolen.
Just as Barack Hussein Obama is trying to do to the taxpayer.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Dover, NC

#881595 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> According to Obama's own numbers $1.6 trillion went to people making under $250,000 each year. while people making over $250,000 got $600 billion. Want to make another dumbass statement?
Wrong!

Bush handed each BILLIONAIRE $50 million dollars.

Per year.....

Here ya go already rich guy: kahChing!

BILLIONAIRES: got rich with tax rates as is.

Why cut taxes at all?

Oh yeah: to fffffffck the country!

FIRE THE GOP! NOW AND FOREVER.

(see that loser Gop from Alaska today?

Called a whole race of people "wet backs"

Admitted his farm hired illegal immigrants for many years!

Is that how right wingers get rich?

Dangle jobs to illegals to lure them here.......then publicly humiliate them?

FIRE THE GOP!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#881596 Mar 29, 2013
You're really a dumb shit. You argue with all the intelligence of a 3rd grader.

Japan?? Was an ally of Hitler's up until Germany was defeated. Pretty easy to switch sides when your major ally has surrendered, eh dummy?? Before that, Japan murdered American soldiers by the hundreds of thousand. A couple of Atomic Bombs helped them make their decision though, didn't they??

And Italy?? The Italians killed Mussolini and the German Army took over Italy, prolonging the Italian campaign by a year. DUH

But according to our stupid Flake, they're ok now because they switched sides.

While the Muslim Brotherhood, which did not engage in combat against America, is the bad guy. The brotherhood worked both sides, so you didn't even get that part right.

Your ignorance and stupidity are off the charts, Flake. You just make up stupid situations to make your case, which is easy to destroy because you have no facts attached.

You are so blindly ignorant, it's painful to see you grasp at
nonsense to make your point.

Just like Japan and Italy, the Muslim Brotherhood switched sides, dummy.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You really are a Sad Sack. I can't believe you are defending the Muslim Brotherhood!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881597 Mar 29, 2013
carol wrote:
MSN - A lot has changed about food stamps during the past few years. For one, the program is currently called the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and it has made buying groceries much easier by providing debit-style cards.
But another aspect has changed even more dramatically: The number of Americans tapping into the social-welfare program is soaring.
Enrollment in SNAP has surged 70% since 2008, reaching a record 47.8 million Americans in December.
Even more shocking, that means 15% of the country receives the benefits, nearly double the rate as in 1975, when the U.S. suffered from soaring inflation, a recession and an oil crisis.
http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx...
What we should really be saying is, "Oh SNAP! Did MSN just report that??"
I think we should let Americans starve so we can send more money to Israel
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881598 Mar 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool--all that rotten R45 emmissions has rReally damaged the ozone layer!!!
(See Duh A Vey...even Independents know what REALLY does the damage sometimes!)
Your ozone layer has been fried for years, the damage is permanent.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881599 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You really are a Sad Sack. I can't believe you are defending the Muslim Brotherhood!!!
Jane defended Jerry Sandusky

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#881600 Mar 29, 2013
I see where Waxturd has stolen my name.

If I was like Carol, I'd spend the next month pissing and moaning about it and complaining how unfair life is!!

But I have a registered name, easy to differentiate from the NAMBLA obsessed Troll using Lakeland, FL as his proxy for at least half of his sockpuppets!!

Carol gets wet looking at my photo. I'm the Decider!!

All Waxturd does is make his stupidity ever more obvious.

It's the lack of culture..........
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, FloruiUH, why do you keep pushing your NAMBLA group. You need more members or something?
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

#881601 Mar 29, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, and if there is proof, why not prosecute the thieves instead of the government becoming thieves themselves?
Ok, let's look at your questions logically. First - but in no particular order - what if the "government" is complicit in the theft? what if both "the government AND the depositors are both thieves? contrary to popular fiction there IS no honor among thieves and they will freely steal from one another given the chance or to escape some necessity. It might sound like I'm answering a question with a question but it is, of course, rhetorical.

In the case of Cyprus, a glorified military base with a few banks stuck in for local color, the country has no other industry or means of income than banking and the military bases. That's kind of a red flag right there. I think I saw one of you blathering on about all the natural gas under it, which, given the nature of banking in the country, is not all that hard to believe, however, it would appear that fracking out the natural gas would cause the island to sink into the ocean thereby defeating any advantage the gas might have provided in the first place so let's discount that alternative. Plus, it would likely flood Greece or someplace and that would only serve to energize flack who's always alert to the possibility of a new crisis and we don't want that, do we? Good GOD I forgot about the impact such a a disaster would have on carol!

The proofs you mention are myriad. But foremost among them is their location. Why would a depositor keep his or her or their money in a bank 3,000 miles from home? So you could get a tan on your way to the ATM? to share the wealth with the less fortunate? No, no, no, Cyprus is a tax-haven; a place where even squares can have a ball, so to speak. If your suggestion is that Cyrus, or Aruba, or the Caymans, or that island chain in the Pacific where there are literally no human beings just a shed with some servers in it,(less than the predicted 34.5 we've heard so much about, is just a nice place to keep your cash then I think even carol can see the weakness in your argument.

Those places exist for crooks. Crooks like you possibly? There is no other reason for them to be there. Now, I suppose it could be argued that since each "country" gets to make it's own laws, and since the laws those places made don't actually forbid tax evasion, that those unlucky depositors in Cyprus were robbed. But who robbed them? The Cypriot government? Obama? There IS no Cypriot government, save the banks, and doubtless the Obama's are too engaged spending taxpayer dollars in the Bahamas to care much about it all.

You'll need not only learn how to write complete sentences, I'm afraid, but also how to frame an argument so you don't just appear utterly stoopid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 27 min Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 1 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE