Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#881657 Mar 29, 2013
Hamlet wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'disease' I suspect, is that you think you think. But, just to humor you a little - I'm giving you a little rope here, dear, don't waste it - why do you think there's a 70% "surge" in government dependency in the period you describe? Specifically, what's changed in the last, say, 20 years or so? Events don't occur in a vacuum, carol, look around, think critically, what's different now then it was 20 years ago? I hate to repeat myself but "financial dependency," like life, does not come in convenient 4 year packages. What do you suppose the "disease" is that caused it, sweetie?
When I used to ask Carol those sorts of questions she would call me a condescending prk.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#881658 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are also against Italy & Japan. They supported Hitler too.
When the muslm brotherhood becomes a country you can use this analogy, until then its just plain stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#881660 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I see where Waxturd has stolen my name.
If I was like Carol, I'd spend the next month pissing and moaning about it and complaining how unfair life is!!
But I have a registered name, easy to differentiate from the NAMBLA obsessed Troll using Lakeland, FL as his proxy for at least half of his sockpuppets!!
Carol gets wet looking at my photo. I'm the Decider!!
All Waxturd does is make his stupidity ever more obvious.
It's the lack of culture..........
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who said names couldn't be stolen?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#881662 Mar 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack never said any such thing. Why do you have to make sht up?
Eman's new job is to be chief apologist for Flake. Lord knows, Flake needs one, what with his daily doses of ignorance.

Hillbillies are the same, whether from CA or WVA. They stick together in their blind ignorance and intolerance.

And they're dumb enough to own pitbulls. Referred to as 'barking targets' to most folks.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#881663 Mar 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack never said any such thing. Why do you have to make sht up?
you idiots don't even understand what your right whiner buddies post.

Flacktatrd was defending the Bush tax cuts as being for the poor & middle lass because a higher percentage of the dollars went to these people instead of the wealthy.

Totally ignoring how many more were in the poor& middle class than the wealthy.

Location hidden

#881664 Mar 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
When the muslm brotherhood becomes a country you can use this analogy, until then its just plain stupid.
No it isn't. But you're too dumb to know why.

Aspers, PA

#881665 Mar 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll use it now. These groups all supported Nazi Germany - Japan, Italy, Muslim Brotherhood (supposedly).

Flack chose only to keep blaming the Muslim Brotherhood.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#881666 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> BWHAHAHAHA!!!!He is a legal Guatemalan.$29,000 is like a penny to a thousand dollar bill. He will make more than that on the $187 million or so in a day's interest he gets for the cash payout after taxes.
You make that kind of interest? Bah, humbug! Child support is also based on the parents' incomes--I would assume it wouldn't take a Harvard lawyer to convince the courts that the winner's financial circumstances have changed. Wonder if any WIC money you're so concerned about helped feed his kids.

Location hidden

#881667 Mar 29, 2013
That part's fine, but you go too far when you bring in the rest of the stupidity that you claim will be unleashed if same sex unions are legalized.

That's why your side lost this issue. You're just too extreme. It's funny to see the Repugnants fold one by one on this issue.

Talk about hypocritical!! Anti-gay marriage is part of the Repugnant Platform.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I guess then it's good we don't govern by mob rule isn't? As I said before I don't care if you marry some guy, your sister, or your dog. Hell I don't even care if you marry your mom if she would ever let you back in house! You know that whole thing with the cat!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#881668 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman's new job is to be chief apologist for Flake. Lord knows, Flake needs one, what with his daily doses of ignorance.
Hillbillies are the same, whether from CA or WVA. They stick together in their blind ignorance and intolerance.
And they're dumb enough to own pitbulls. Referred to as 'barking targets' to most folks.
Or I was pointing out realdave's lies. But you are free to come up with your own conclusion.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#881669 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
you idiots don't even understand what your right whiner buddies post.
Flacktatrd was defending the Bush tax cuts as being for the poor & middle lass because a higher percentage of the dollars went to these people instead of the wealthy.
Totally ignoring how many more were in the poor& middle class than the wealthy.
Ok, fine. But you claimed he said it was "unfair" that the middle class got the lions share. You lied. You do that all the time.

Aspers, PA

#881670 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The Brotherhood's credo was and is, "Allah is our objective; the Quran is the law, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our way; and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our aspirations." The Brotherhood's English language website describes the principles of the Muslim Brotherhood as including firstly the introduction of the Islamic Shari'ah as " the basis for controlling the affairs of state and society" and secondly, work to unify "Islamic countries and states, mainly among the Arab states, and liberating them from foreign imperialism."
Sounds like your kind of guys. Ask the women if they like it. If Christians were to come out and the same thing except replace Allah with Jesus and Islam with Christian you libtard wingnuts would be howling from rooftops!!! You are pathetic. It's people like you that allowed Hitler to do what he did all the while claiming you knew nothing about it but the stink of the ovens fill your homes ever day.
So if it were: God is our objective, the Bible our credo & Jesus is our leader, you would be OK. Our lives are dedicated to God.

Christians never want to force their beliefs into law. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo.

Christians never ever say the exact same thing. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

We are not a Country "Under God"?

The only difference is your ignorance & stupidity.

You can shove your Hitler sh*t up your GD ass.

Is that all you right whiners have? Hitler comparisons & ignorance?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#881671 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. But you're too dumb to know why.
Lol. It absolutly is. Ask kadafi the difference between a country and a regime...oh you can't, a regime killed him but his country is still there.

Location hidden

#881672 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll use it now. These groups all supported Nazi Germany - Japan, Italy, Muslim Brotherhood (supposedly).
The leader of the Muslim Brotherhood was an admirer of Hitler, that's all Flake needs to launch a hatred campaign.

Let's see when he talks about Henry Ford, another ardent admirer of Hitler's, whose Ford Factories in Germany became part of the German War Machine. Panzers came out of Ford's factories.

Or Charles Lindbergh, another admirer of Adolf Hitler.

How about IBM working with Germany through out the entire war, helping them tabulate the number of concentration camp victims kiled.

None of it could have been done without IBM's machines, sold to Germany during the war.

Or GM, whose German factories produced weapons of war for Germany.

You want to talk about people who admired and helped Hitler, I've got a long list of Americans, most of them Repugnants.

Ya want to talk shit, go for it. I'll bury you, ya freakin' hillbilly.

----------

""Ford and GM Scrutinized for Alleged Nazi Collaboration"

"Three years after Swiss banks became the target of a worldwide furor over their business dealings with Nazi Germany, major American car companies find themselves embroiled in a similar debate.

Like the Swiss banks, the American car companies have vigorously denied that they assisted the Nazi war machine or that they significantly profited from the use of forced labor at their German subsidiaries during World War II. But historians and lawyers researching class-action suits on behalf of former prisoners of war are busy amassing evidence of collaboration by the automakers with the Nazi regime.

The issues at stake for the American automobile corporations go far beyond the relatively modest sums involved in settling any lawsuit. During the war, the car companies established a reputation for themselves as "the arsenal of democracy" by transforming their production lines to make airplanes, tanks and trucks for the armies that defeated Adolf Hitler. They deny that their huge business interests in Nazi Germany led them, wittingly or unwittingly, to also become "the arsenal of fascism."

The Ford Motor Co. has mobilized dozens of historians, lawyers and researchers to fight a civil case brought by lawyers in Washington and New York who specialize in extracting large cash settlements from banks and insurance companies accused of defrauding Holocaust victims. Also, a book scheduled for publication next year will accuse General Motors Corp. of playing a key role in Hitler's invasions of Poland and the Soviet Union.

"General Motors was far more important to the Nazi war machine than Switzerland," said Bradford Snell, who has spent two decades researching a history of the world's largest automaker. "Switzerland was just a repository of looted funds. GM was an integral part of the German war effort. The Nazis could have invaded Poland and Russia without Switzerland. They could not have done so without GM."

Both General Motors and Ford insist that they bear little or no responsibility for the operations of their German subsidiaries, which controlled 70 percent of the German car market at the outbreak of war in 1939 and rapidly retooled themselves to become suppliers of war materiel to the German army.

But documents discovered in German and American archives show a much more complicated picture. In certain instances, American managers of both GM and Ford went along with the conversion of their German plants to military production at a time when U.S. government documents show they were still resisting calls by the Roosevelt administration to step up military production in their plants at home."

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#881673 Mar 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Students at Johns Hopkins University’s medical school are circulating a petition to replace Dr. Benjamin Carson as their commencement speaker after the famed neurosurgeon linked gay marriage to pedophilia and bestiality in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity.
The petition, which was posted on a Facebook page for the student-run Health and Human Rights Student Group, describes Carson as “a world-class neurosurgeon and passionate advocate for education,” but concludes that his “expressed values are incongruous with the values of Johns Hopkins and deeply offensive to a large proportion our student body.”
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/03/be...
poop players coming together to stop free speach and quiet the truth is no suprize at all .

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#881674 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who replaced japans government after ww2? Get it yet?

Aspers, PA

#881675 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Quit putting words in my mouth !!! All I said was they will use the same defense for NAMBLA that they used for same sex marriage. It has already started.
You just did it again.

You equated being born homosexual is the same as being born a pedophile.

Homosexuality, consenting relationships between two people is not the same as molesting children. Gay marriage involves equal rights. There is nothing evil about it.

Just how bigoted can you get.

Location hidden

#881676 Mar 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who said names couldn't be stolen?
HUH??

I said REGISTERED names can't be stolen.

They can be mimicked, but the difference is clear and obvious.

Visitors names can be used by anyone, as proven on this thread.

I knopw you remember when Nobraina stole my 'Ayn Rand' handle a couple of years back. You mention it frequently.

Since I registered as 'Nuculur Option', it hasn't been a problem.

Just like the people who mimic your registered name. Easy to spot as fakes, unlike the unregistered ones, which appear identical.
carol

Orlando, FL

#881677 Mar 29, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Jay Rockefeller Wants The FCC to Regulate The Internet “For The Children”
In a pathetic attempt to push regulation onto the internet and the alternative media, globalist Jay Rockefeller has been hosting events and political discussions to promote FCC regulation of the internet.
As many have been predicting he is using “the children” as cover and disguising this power grab as a preventative measure against “cyber bullying”.
One can only imagine how long it would be after FCC regulation that a Rockefeller would accuse various youtubers or bloggers of being “cyber bullies” and force them to remove their content until there is no more negative press left about them on the internet.
http://intellihub.com/2013/03/29/jay-rockefel...
It's about time someone figured out there are crimes being commited on the internet and sufficient law enforcement oversight is grossly lacking.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881678 Mar 29, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> poop players coming together to stop free speach and quiet the truth is no suprize at all .
the truth? lol

people have the right to say whatever they want. doesn't mean they shouldn't pay a price for saying it. but you're a right wing nutjob who was sure, for stated reasons far from reality, that Obama wouldn't be reelected, so you should know how that works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min KiMare 50,075
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min Cheftell 68,568
Amy 10-2 23 min Judge Janie 7
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 31 min Your Ex 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min loose cannon 178,625
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 53 min Common Sense 4,057
Abby 10-2 1 hr Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]