Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
811,141 - 811,160 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm all in with Billo.
bible thumpers. need to fix that. damn special interest groups with their tax breaks. do you have any idea how much revenue we could be getting from political hacks who pose as leaders of the Bible Thumpers cult? it's crime that they get away with not paying taxes. damn 47%ers.
Aint that a truth!

Damn robbinhoodieTic thieves and slackerTics, are everywhere these days!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> A batshit crazy libtard blowing his flute for a bunch of other barshit crazy libtards. Half the people in this country didn't vote at all. They are the ones you should be worried about. When they get tired of the bullshit from both sides heads are going to roll! Big time!!!
The one's we should be concerned with are those that are misinformed.

They get their information from Conservative Tall Radio & Fox.

They are the ones that keep electing the same people that neartly killed this country under Bush.

Boehner, Cantpr, McConnell, Ryan, Toomey - all your heroes. Even though they were voting yes yes yes for & still support the exact same policies that created the mess we are in.

Yes, We are afraid of the Flacktards of this country. The one that actually think they know sh*t but in reality, don't know squat.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Did My Taxes Go Up? I Hadn’t Noticed.

This year’s tax increases were supposed to destroy the country and send Americans to the bread lines. That didn’t happen. In fact, the economy is pretty damn happy.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
"The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by a 22 hear old Muslim named Hassan al-Banna, who admired Adolf Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to his admiration for Hitler and desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party."
"When Hitler rose to power his Nazis supported al-Banna, who was a school teacher, to grow the Muslim Brotherhood into its ally in the Middle East; by 1938 membership of the Muslim Brotherhood had topped 200,000."
"During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazi's in the Middle East and fought as Hitler's Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handshar Divisions (handshar is the German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Muslim troops of the Ottoman Empire.
And you thought I was crazy for comparing now to 1938 huh?
Who just gave what to the Muslim Brotherhood????
I guess you are also against Italy & Japan. They supported Hitler too.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Did My Taxes Go Up? I Hadn’t Noticed.
This year’s tax increases were supposed to destroy the country and send Americans to the bread lines. That didn’t happen. In fact, the economy is pretty damn happy.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...
My tolerance for you idiot needs work.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> According to Obama's own numbers $1.6 trillion went to people making under $250,000 each year. while people making over $250,000 got $600 billion. Want to make another dumbass statement?
So, if a man & 99 women pool their money to buy lottery tickets & they win 300 million.

they decides that each woman should get 2 million & the man should get 102 million.

Flack says this is unfair to the man because the men only got 102 million & the women got 198 million.

Flack, quit being so GD dumb. The number of those making under 250K far far outnumber those making over $250K.

I can't believe you people are so stupid to state those statistics of some kind of proof that the Bush tax cuts weren't slanted towards the wealthy.

This is just how stupid you people are.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

On his radio show this week, conservative talker Mark Levin said that Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, who on Tuesday claimed that opponents of same-sex marriage do nothing but “thump the Bible,” should stop degrading his audience.

“Thump the Bible?” Levin asked.“Have I thumped the Bible once in an hour and a half on the air today?… Why are you putting down your audience? I thought you stood for the folks. And you sound like [President Barack] Obama, with the ‘clinging to their guns and religion’ line. You should show respect to your audience.”

Levin reminded his listeners of O’Reilly’s 2007 book,“Culture Warrior,” in which the Fox News host decried what he said were progressive values intruding on traditional cultural norms.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/28/levin-bill-...

BillO is 'evolving'. or rather....his ratings have been falling, so.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>My tolerance for you idiot needs work.
good thing for you that you don't live in a house of mirrors.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has made having employees a pain in the butt, to be avoided if at all possible. Do everything with independent contractors.
ow would that work because , according to you, independent contractors have no employees either.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
So, background checks are worth dogshit to committed crimnals.
If the penalty for straw purchases is upped, then it is more difficult to obtain guns.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Plural marriage is far more logical than homosexual marriage. The next step beyond homosexual marriage is legalization of pedophilia, the real objective of homosexual activists.
Wow another right whiner bigot.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
good thing for you that you don't live in a house of mirrors.
So much to do...so little desire to do it sonicfiller. Mistakes are proof that you are trying...
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow another right whiner bigot.
Homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia.
Homosexuals are just another special interest group...like RealDave's allegiance and duty to NAMBLA. No more, no less.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
On his radio show this week, conservative talker Mark Levin said that Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, who on Tuesday claimed that opponents of same-sex marriage do nothing but “thump the Bible,” should stop degrading his audience.
“Thump the Bible?” Levin asked.“Have I thumped the Bible once in an hour and a half on the air today?… Why are you putting down your audience? I thought you stood for the folks. And you sound like [President Barack] Obama, with the ‘clinging to their guns and religion’ line. You should show respect to your audience.”
Levin reminded his listeners of O’Reilly’s 2007 book,“Culture Warrior,” in which the Fox News host decried what he said were progressive values intruding on traditional cultural norms.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/28/levin-bill-...
BillO is 'evolving'. or rather....his ratings have been falling, so.....
sonicfiller's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center.
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>My tolerance for you idiot needs work.
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>An exploding population of wild horses and ghetto ignorance... And the government still wants to control YOUR ghetto numbers. The eyes are useless when your mind is blind sonicfiller.
"No Surprize". A grin with an idiot behind it....
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
Nuculur is a police state Fascist, Patrick..
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>sonicfiller's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center.
"No Surprize" is a First Internet Clown School graduate. Learn roof top clowning and clown school skills: makeup, balloons, magic, mind reading and more..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are also against Italy & Japan. They supported Hitler too.
They changed. The Muslim Brotherhood hasn't. Italy actually turned on Hitler after they got rid of Mussolini and helped defeat Germany. Japan was defeated and turned into an ally in the war on Communism.
Florida

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur is a police state Fascist, Patrick..
Once again you idiot retard...LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 28 min WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 32 min StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 39 min ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 43 min AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 52 min NITiN 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 174,966
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••