Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#881679 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He's retiring. He is not seeking re-election. I met him a few times when he was governor. Nice guy. But he is a true libtard on most issues.
Overseeing cyber crimes should be designated to local law enforcement. Not the federal government. If that's what Rockefeller is proposing, I totally disagree.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#881680 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did it again.
You equated being born homosexual is the same as being born a pedophile.
Homosexuality, consenting relationships between two people is not the same as molesting children. Gay marriage involves equal rights. There is nothing evil about it.
Just how bigoted can you get.
is it a homosexual act when a man has sex with a male reguargless of age or is it hetro? Your argument is foolish .

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#881681 Mar 29, 2013
Not sure which Carol you are, but I agree!! LOL

(See what I mean, Eman??)
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time someone figured out there are crimes being commited on the internet and sufficient law enforcement oversight is grossly lacking.
carol

Orlando, FL

#881682 Mar 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should consider treating your own disease
All of the above is a load
The depths of denial by liberals is astonishing.

Do you deny Obamacare is a tax law with unknown costs and punitive fines?

Do you deny government overstepping its boundaries in the free market leads to governement dependency?

Do you deny the increase in jobs in not building a pipeline and tapping into our own natural resources?

Do you deny the government is wasting taxpayers' money and dragging butt to reform entitlement programs?

Do you deny MSNBC's report of a 70% surge in government dependency since 2008 on food stamps?

We can take one at a time if you prefer.

I'll get back to you later on. Have to go.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881683 Mar 29, 2013
Rev. James Martin, S.J. Catholic priest and author

It's Not About Homosexuality: Blaming the Wrong People for the Sexual Abuse Crisis

First of all, nearly every reputable psychologist and psychiatrist definitively rejects the conflation of homosexuality with pedophilia, as well as any cause-and-effect relationship. The studies are almost too numerous to mention. Pedophilia, say experts, is more a question of a stunted (or arrested) sexuality, more a question of power, and more a question of proximity (among many other complicated psychological factors). Simply put, being gay does not make one a pedophile.

Indeed, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops commissioned an extensive independent study in the wake of the American abuse crisis in 2002, undertaken by the prestigious John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. Last year, Margaret Smith, a researcher from John Jay, reported to the bishops, "What we are suggesting is that the idea of sexual identity be separated from the problem of sexual abuse. At this point, we do not find a connection between homosexual identity and the increased likelihood of subsequent abuse from the data that we have right now."

Second, there is an even stronger argument against the conflation of homosexuality and pedophilia: the lived experience of emotionally mature and psychologically healthy gay men (and women) who have never, ever abused a child; are not tempted to do so; are not attracted to children at all; and would, in short, never think of doing so. Being gay does not make one a pedophile.

That is why two days after Cardinal Bertone's comments, the Rev. Marcus Stock, the general secretary of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales, released a statement saying, "To the best of my knowledge, there is no empirical data which concludes that sexual orientation is connected to child sexual abuse. The consensus among researchers is that the sexual abuse of children is not a question of sexual 'orientation', whether heterosexual or homosexual, but of a disordered attraction or 'fixation.'"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-james-marti...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#881684 Mar 29, 2013
"A new $12 million television ad campaign from Mayors Against Illegal Guns will push senators in key states to back gun control efforts, including comprehensive background checks."

"Marcus Hook, PA — A member of the Michael Bloomberg-sponsored gun control organization “Mayors Against Illegal Guns” has been arrested and charged in connection with a handgun incident at his home."

LMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#881685 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as it's not overseen by a federally run government agency. It has to be enforced by local law enforcement.

Location hidden

#881686 Mar 29, 2013
Whereas you're a complete idiot.\\

you mention pedophelia in the same breath as homosexuality.

One is a crime, the other is a Civil Rights issue.

You're really pig headed, you were a staunch Rmoney supporter, proving Mormon bigotry is fine with you.

But both Rmoney and you lost, and the American people have declared you both to be irrelevant.

Sorry if the truth hurts you. You live in an alternate universe.
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> is it a homosexual act when a man has sex with a male reguargless of age or is it hetro? Your argument is foolish .
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881687 Mar 29, 2013
Although the majority of clergy abuse victims are males, homosexuality cannot be blamed. First, many of the pedophile priests report that they are not homosexual. This is also true of many non-clergy sex offenders who victimize boys. Many report that they target boys for a variety of reasons that include easier access to boys ... pregnancy fears with female victims ... homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals. Sexual orientation is not predictive of sex crimes.

http://books.google.com/books...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#881688 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH??
I said REGISTERED names can't be stolen.
They can be mimicked, but the difference is clear and obvious.
Visitors names can be used by anyone, as proven on this thread.
I knopw you remember when Nobraina stole my 'Ayn Rand' handle a couple of years back. You mention it frequently.
Since I registered as 'Nuculur Option', it hasn't been a problem.
Just like the people who mimic your registered name. Easy to spot as fakes, unlike the unregistered ones, which appear identical.
Your name is registered. You said this

"I see where Waxturd has stolen my name."

Now you are saying your name cannot be stolen.

Will you make up your mind?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#881689 Mar 29, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Overseeing cyber crimes should be designated to local law enforcement. Not the federal government. If that's what Rockefeller is proposing, I totally disagree.
I've tried to have a cyber crime investigated. Local law enforcement are clueless how to proceed. If you go to the your local law enforcement with an IP address out of their jurisdiction, they will tell you the crime was committed outside their jurisdiction, if you call the PD where the Ip was registered, they will tell you it's your local law enforcements problem. No one wants to deal with it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#881690 Mar 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack never said any such thing. Why do you have to make sht up?
If this thread lasts until this time next year, pretty sure the tone and dialogue by some liberals will change dramatically.

Bill Maher already figured out what's coming. Guess some really need to feel the heat like he did first.

Location hidden

#881691 Mar 29, 2013
You go from Nazi Germany to Libya??

Try and keep up, Eman!!

HAHAHAHAHA
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. It absolutly is. Ask kadafi the difference between a country and a regime...oh you can't, a regime killed him but his country is still there.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#881692 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
About?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881693 Mar 29, 2013
"Nasty, Petty, And Ill-Informed": Ben Carson's Johns Hopkins Colleague Responds To His Marriage Equality Attack

Johns Hopkins Sexuality Studies Co-Director Compares Carson To Defenders Of Dreyfus Affair

The co-director of Johns Hopkins University's sexuality studies program is speaking out against his colleague Dr. Ben Carson's recent comments comparing supporters of marriage equality to members of NAMBLA and practitioners of bestiality.

"I don't think most people at Hopkins think what he says on this subject matters," Professor Todd Shepard, co-director of the university's Program for the Study of Women, Gender, and Sexuality, said in a statement to Media Matters. "They make him look nasty, petty, and ill-informed. It doesn't tell us anything about his amazing abilities as a surgeon. It does remind us, however, that those abilities do not mean we should listen to what he says in any other domain."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/28/nasty...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881694 Mar 29, 2013
Did Dr. Ben Carson go too far in Fox comments on same-sex marriage?

Hopkins neurosurgeon uses rhetoric of extreme right on Hannity show

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-03-28/e...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#881695 Mar 29, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now this minute there are thousands of local law enforcement officers across the nation online looking for cyber criminals, mostly sex offenders but also scam artists, cyber stalkers and spammers.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881696 Mar 29, 2013
GOP Rising Star Has Trainwreck Of An Interview While Talking Gay Marriage On Fox News

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ben-carson-sea...

Location hidden

#881697 Mar 29, 2013
More of Eman's silly games. Sorry I used the wrong word. LOL

Funny how when Leosnana does the same to you, you freak out and call her disgusting names.

After all these years, you still behave like a child.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name is registered. You said this
"I see where Waxturd has stolen my name."
Now you are saying your name cannot be stolen.
Will you make up your mind?
AFF

Point Harbor, NC

#881698 Mar 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing...always find a song.
LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" has to do more with his mouth than just polish head...
Then Molon Labe Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,410
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,623
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr voivoda_stjepan_k... 4
mtn cheat 2 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr j_m_w 98,669
romance 9 hr Yunkee 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST