Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#881572 Mar 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The person who currently taking us off the path is president nobama. His mantra tax the shit out of the doers and give to the lazy, those with their hands out.
Peace
KMA
PS: Just a question for you. How much has the deficit increased under president nobama? 6, 7, 8 trillion? Stay tuned foks, "real dumb's" answer is sure amazin!!!!!!
So, who took us off that path.

I see you won'y answer.

All you do is continue to blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

Just how pitiful can you get.

Take the added debt & subtract the cost of the Iraq wart, Afghanistan war, Part D Medicare expansion - all added under Bush with no funding.

Take away the lost revenues due to the unfunded Bush tax cuts.

Take away the costs to fight this recession in stimulus action.

Take away the costs for the additional unemployment, food stamps, & other programs to help those who lost their jobs under the Bush recession.

Take away the over trillion dollars in lost revenues due to the recession,.

See, all you do is transfer Bush's guilt onto Obama.

It proves just how big a Republican ass kisser you are & have always been. You cab't even lay blame where it belongs. None of you right whiners have the courage to do so.
AFF

Point Harbor, NC

#881573 Mar 29, 2013
Molon Labe
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#881574 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you won'y answer.
Take the added debt & subtract the cost of the Iraq wart, Afghanistan war, Part D Medicare expansion - all added under Bush with no funding.
Take away the costs for the additional unemployment, food stamps, & other programs to help those who lost their jobs under the Bush recession.
It proves just how big a Republican ass kisser you are & have always been. You cab't even lay blame where it belongs. None of you right whiners have the courage to do so.
Since I be votin’ for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, deranged democrats killing movie goers and school children, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House, Tiger Woods smoozes golf lesson from obama, and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush!!

Aspers, PA

#881575 Mar 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
....and Chris Rock is a racist.
So where does this leave you and your putrid schlock?
Quoting a racist to promote racism under the guise of criticizing racism.
Whew! What a twisted b*sturd you are!
Funny coming from a racial slur slinging POS like you.

Black people tired of this crap from assh*les like you must be racist to do something about it. Yep, that must be it.

Aspers, PA

#881576 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They changed. The Muslim Brotherhood hasn't. Italy actually turned on Hitler after they got rid of Mussolini and helped defeat Germany. Japan was defeated and turned into an ally in the war on Communism.
So, the idea that back in the 20's that this group supported Hitler actually is irrelevant.

That is my point. If you condemn one group for supporting Hitler, then condemn them all.

Also, did the many countries that may have supported Hitler likely had any idea he was slaughtering the Jewish people in death camps?
Florida

Elk City, OK

#881577 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Deranged democrats, RealDave and Patrick should be ex-communicated from politics and government allowing adult child molesters and homosexual pedophilia propaganda into their democratic fray, and not condoning the victimization of children, but only harboring, making excuses and contributing allegiance and duty to the illegal activity and coverup of NAMBLA.
Those who wish to sing...always find a song.

LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" has to do more with his mouth than just polish head...
Florida

Elk City, OK

#881578 Mar 29, 2013
AFF wrote:
Molon Labe
Those who wish to sing...always find a song.

LOL.. "No Surprize" post farting in his rear view mirror, in his own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes "No Surprize" has to do more with his mouth than just polish head...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881579 Mar 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you idiot retard...LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
Is that Easter egg roll thing still on at the big house of WE THE PEOPLE, or is THAT cancelled stick-in-the-mudly type way this year as well?

Haven't paid much attention to the squawk, blather and repeat box this week lol.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#881580 Mar 29, 2013
New solar structure cools buildings in full sunlight, replacing air conditioners

Aspers, PA

#881581 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals are just another special interest group...like RealDave's allegiance and duty to NAMBLA. No more, no less.
So, FloruiUH, why do you keep pushing your NAMBLA group. You need more members or something?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881582 Mar 29, 2013
lol of the day....

A group of nearly two dozen Republican lawmakers is threatening to pull state funding from an Iowa community college unless they defund an anti-bullying program that the lawmakers say bullies Christians and conservatives, Fox News has learned.

The Des Moines Area Community College is one of several sponsors of the Iowa Governors Conference on LGBTQ Youth – scheduled to be held next week. The program was founded by Iowa Safe Schools.

The college’s Young Americans for Freedom chapter filed a Freedom of Information Act request and discovered that tax and tuition dollars were being used to cover the costs.

“It’s outrageous,” said Jake Dagel, chairman of the YAF chapter at the college.“My school has decided to use the money that I funded them – to go out and fund an event that’s bullying people with my beliefs.”

Dagel took issue with several of the workshops being offered at the conference – and said they were anti-Christian and anti-Conservative.

“Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Right Wing?” is the title of another workshop.

“Learn messages and methods to fight back against propaganda from the extreme right wing, from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh to Bob Vander Plaats and Jan Mickelson,” read the workshop’s description.

Vander Plaats is president of The Family Leader, an Iowa-based socially conservative organization. Mickelson is a talk radio host at WHO in Des Moines.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#881583 Mar 29, 2013
Wireless device powers implanted blood-pressure sensor, eliminating batteris

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#881584 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the idea that back in the 20's that this group supported Hitler actually is irrelevant.
That is my point. If you condemn one group for supporting Hitler, then condemn them all.
Also, did the many countries that may have supported Hitler likely had any idea he was slaughtering the Jewish people in death camps?
You really are a Sad Sack. I can't believe you are defending the Muslim Brotherhood!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881585 Mar 29, 2013
Would like to wish the sane, normal, non-bigoted people a Happy Passover, blessed Good Friday, Happy Easter and pleasant Carnival' wishes no matter the race, creed or color!

To the jackboot propoganda hate spewers, go suck the rotten egg winds of your own internals lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881586 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
New solar structure cools buildings in full sunlight, replacing air conditioners
Cool--all that rotten R45 emmissions has rReally damaged the ozone layer!!!

(See Duh A Vey...even Independents know what REALLY does the damage sometimes!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881587 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
Wireless device powers implanted blood-pressure sensor, eliminating batteris
BOOOO--radiowave emitting, criminal dog tracking chips!!!

Booo!!! Stinks of peronsonal and UNnatural foreign body intrusion!! BOO and Hiss!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881588 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you won'y answer.
and all you treehumping, chit-eating, rabbit chasing worms do is "wahwahwahwa--it all Bushes faultuh...." Six years and a whole other potus later and it's stilllllllllllll..."wahwa hwahwah it all Bushes fault...squawk, blsather and regurgitate."

Stuck like a parasite on stoopid Duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#881591 Mar 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
lol of the day....
A group of nearly two dozen Republican lawmakers is threatening to pull state funding from an Iowa community college unless they defund an anti-bullying program that the lawmakers say bullies Christians and conservatives, Fox News has learned.
The Des Moines Area Community College is one of several sponsors of the Iowa Governors Conference on LGBTQ Youth – scheduled to be held next week. The program was founded by Iowa Safe Schools.
The college’s Young Americans for Freedom chapter filed a Freedom of Information Act request and discovered that tax and tuition dollars were being used to cover the costs.
“It’s outrageous,” said Jake Dagel, chairman of the YAF chapter at the college.“My school has decided to use the money that I funded them – to go out and fund an event that’s bullying people with my beliefs.”
Dagel took issue with several of the workshops being offered at the conference – and said they were anti-Christian and anti-Conservative.
“Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Right Wing?” is the title of another workshop.
“Learn messages and methods to fight back against propaganda from the extreme right wing, from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh to Bob Vander Plaats and Jan Mickelson,” read the workshop’s description.
Vander Plaats is president of The Family Leader, an Iowa-based socially conservative organization. Mickelson is a talk radio host at WHO in Des Moines.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Well next time duh man might learn to stipulate EXACTLY what and how he think he donations should be implemented.

Cause there's a lot of twisted and distorted, low life greedy grubbers, just waiting like the vulture buzzard predators that they are , to use and abuse OTHER peoples kindness and generosity!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#881593 Mar 29, 2013
The national average for a gallon of gasoline is currently at $3.65. On top of that sky-high price, the International Monetary Fund has now proposed that the U.S. should impose a tax of $1.40 per gallon in order to pay for social programs around the world and help the environment.(video)

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/imf-propo...

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#881594 Mar 29, 2013
Hamlet wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta learn to type in complete sentences. To wit: The only reason that people in Cyprus lost money is because their government stole the money that they had already stolen.
Just as Barack Hussein Obama is trying to do to the taxpayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 69,512
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr RACE 639
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]