Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881488 Mar 28, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid Carol lives in this fantasy world that is stuck in the 1950's a bit like that movie pleasantville. The harsh realities of life such as an expanding world population, the influence that has on the climate, gun control, financial rules and regs, plus a 1000 other political realities that cannot fit into her simplistic storybook outline of the world. She should ask how the people in Cyprus feel about losing 40% of their lifetime savings because some bankers got greedy. I'd say that self regulation worked real well, straight from the Wall st model from hell that did exactly the same thing.
The only reason that people in Cyprus lost money is because their government stole the money.
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

#881489 Mar 28, 2013
To sleep, carol, perchance to dream... dreaming not yet again of a big cliff to fall over, but of... an easy death. Death will be hard for the guy with the new car I suspect... all that wonderful, buttery-soft Corinthian leather... shit!
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

#881490 Mar 28, 2013
It is kind of funny that nobody cared what you had to say when you were alive but now that you're leaving you're supposed to come up with something profound as a closer.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881491 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
IF SCOTUS allows you to marry your boyfriend without restrictions, what will you bitch about next?
i'm all in with Billo.

bible thumpers. need to fix that. damn special interest groups with their tax breaks. do you have any idea how much revenue we could be getting from political hacks who pose as leaders of the Bible Thumpers cult? it's crime that they get away with not paying taxes. damn 47%ers.
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

#881492 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Plural marriage is far more logical than homosexual marriage. The next step beyond homosexual marriage is legalization of pedophilia, the real objective of homosexual activists.
So, um, Albee, how far back did you have go to find something idiotic about gay marriage or benghazi to reply to?
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881493 Mar 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Two big mouth blowhards, uggghh. Limbaugh is gay, that's why he is balking.
Why do you hate homosexuals?

Is it because of the homosexual tendency towards pedophilia, or just for the hell of it?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881494 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Plural marriage is far more logical than homosexual marriage. The next step beyond homosexual marriage is legalization of pedophilia, the real objective of homosexual activists.
ROTFLMAO

hey Rush. what's up?

do any of you 'people' ever have an original thought?

though 'thought' is probably an overstatement.
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

#881495 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason that people in Cyprus lost money is because their government stole the money.
You gotta learn to type in complete sentences. To wit: The only reason that people in Cyprus lost money is because their government stole the money that they had already stolen.
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881496 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A 22-year-old Commerce City, Colo. woman has been arrested and charged with providing a gun to the suspect in the killing of Colorado's Department of Corrections chief Tom Clements, The Denver Post reported late Wednesday.
The woman, Stevie Marie Vigil, is accused of buying a gun from a licensed firearms dealer earlier this month and then giving the gun to Evan Ebel, who is suspected of killing Clements, and who died after a high speed chase and shoot-out with law enforcement officers in Texas last week. Ebel, whose criminal record included convictions on robbery, menacing, and weapons charges, would have been barred from buying the gun legally himself.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...
So, background checks are worth dogshit to committed crimnals.
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

#881497 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO
hey Rush. what's up?
do any of you 'people' ever have an original thought?
though 'thought' is probably an overstatement.
He does seem to be trying to stir up some shit, doesn't he? What a retard.
Branch Manager

United States

#881498 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and company profits just keep growing while the people of this country are stuck on the outside looking in.
We'll try our best to keep your welfare rolling in on time.

Where will your income be when we are gone?
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881499 Mar 28, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
Thank goodness wall street is thriving, too bad about the slobs out of work.
"More than 12 million Americans are jobless and 40% of these individuals have been out of work for more than six months. Overall the U.S. economy may be improving but many Americans still cannot find a job. This trend will only continue in the foreseeable future says James Altucher, managing director of Formula Capital, an asset management firm. The author and venture capitalist tells The Daily Ticker’s Aaron Task that the U.S. is moving toward an “employee-less society.”
Obama has made having employees a pain in the butt, to be avoided if at all possible. Do everything with independent contractors.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881500 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
You neglect the Obamacare tax increases, which are larger than the income tax increases.
[yawn]

and you neglect to do anything but talk. like most of your ilk.

cite something. anything! surely all of you nutjobs can do more than just be a mouthpiece for hate talk radio.

but hey. keep up the RushBo talk. that will win elections. and the derision of Jon Stewart, much to my pleasure.
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881501 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm all in with Billo.
bible thumpers. need to fix that. damn special interest groups with their tax breaks. do you have any idea how much revenue we could be getting from political hacks who pose as leaders of the Bible Thumpers cult? it's crime that they get away with not paying taxes. damn 47%ers.
Sonic filter launches his war on religion.

Should removal of their tax exemption apply to other tax-exempt foundations?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881502 Mar 28, 2013
Hamlet wrote:
<quoted text>
He does seem to be trying to stir up some shit, doesn't he? What a retard.
he's going to need a much bigger paddle. and one he can cite.

(think he even knows what 'cite' is?)

to quote by way of example, authority, or proof

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cit...

(nope)
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881503 Mar 28, 2013
Hamlet wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta learn to type in complete sentences. To wit: The only reason that people in Cyprus lost money is because their government stole the money that they had already stolen.
If so, and if there is proof, why not prosecute the thieves instead of the government becoming thieves themselves?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881504 Mar 28, 2013
Branch Manager wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll try our best to keep your welfare rolling in on time.
Where will your income be when we are gone?
i gots me some black folks paying me with your money to remix their rap songs that disparage white folks.

so don't lose your job dimwit. i've having a blast listening to a brother rapping about how he's going to nail your wife after he shoots your lilly white azz.

ah, life is good. now where is that 21 year old scotch that you paid for.....
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881505 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

cite something. anything!
A new Surtax on Investment Income impacts individuals making more than $200,000 a year or couples with $250,000 or more. They must pay a new 3.8% levy on income from investments, possibly including profits from the sale of a home.

A new Medicare Tax adds to ObamaCare’s pain. These same high-earners must pay an additional .9% Medicare payroll tax on wages above $200,000 for individuals and $250,000 for couples. This means the current 2.9% Medicare payroll tax will be increased to a total of 3.8%— a big hit especially for the self-employed.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881506 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic filter launches his war on religion.
Should removal of their tax exemption apply to other tax-exempt foundations?
oh, oh, oh. a semi-reasoned response.

ok, i'll play. as to what tax exempt entities would you be referring to? i'm not much on guessing as a form of communication.
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881507 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i gots me some black folks paying me with your money to remix their rap songs that disparage white folks.
so don't lose your job dimwit. i've having a blast listening to a brother rapping about how he's going to nail your wife after he shoots your lilly white azz.
ah, life is good. now where is that 21 year old scotch that you paid for.....
Good to know that you enjoy making a living by mocking your own culture, or lack thereof. Profiteering from human degradation will earn you a special place, somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Atticus Tiberius ... 180,850
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min OzRitz 48,560
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min TRD 68,794
Abby Nov 26 57 min Kuuipo 3
Amy Nov 26 1 hr Kuuipo 3
gaand maaro 1 hr Aadya 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance