Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
810,841 - 810,860 of 1,079,017 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get a hardon there bucko.
I am straight.
Heterosexual anal sex - I guess you've never done it?
And yes, you are a bigot. Admitting it is a first step. Get professional help.
Come on, Dave, don't confuse poor Moshy. S/he's a typical Grumpy Old Prick; they never have sex with all the lights on, all their clothes off, or anyone else there...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you are Black LOOK AT WHAT GOES ON IN AFRICA NO BETTER THAN AMERICA EVEN HAD SOME GUY LOOKED UP FROM AFRICA WHO BROUGHT CHILDREN TO AMERICA TO BE HIS SLAVES THE AFRICANS ARE no DIFFERENT THAN WHITE EUROPEANS TO THIS DAY THEY ARE PARTNERS WE ALL WERE NOT KINGS AND QUEENS MISEDUCATION OF THE NINJAS
Countdown to meltdown....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily's ugly, vile, racist self emerges from its alcoholic stupor to vomit more words of her disgusting hatred
Hey, sailor! You're not doin' so bad yourself.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
People can't get past the headlines and then they yearn for the next story; yet all those lives are ruined forever; most gun deaths are the result of suicide by a gun in the home. No one talks about it.
That Adam Lanzas mother had to have been out of her mind keeping all those guns with a son like that; it's not as if she didn't know he was totally nuts. I hope those families sue her estate and his father for every single cent they have.
lily enjoys people suing each other to become penniless
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! I'd wait for the tirade, but have to go now!! Have any women had multiple husbands?
Do Mormons have vaginas and penises or do they wait till marriage to take those magic panties off and voila! Oops, there it is?
That kid who started the brouhaha at FAU was a Mormon too. Thank God we didn't get that nut Romney in the White House. These are some sickass people.
lily enjoys calling Mormons sickass people and making fun of their religion
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly won't be spending unlimited tax payer dollars at the most lavish resort in the Bahamas with the Oblamer girls.
Leading by example,I guess?
Oh right, so you're fat and diabetic, diabetes costs $70 billion a year, you and Carol are quite an example. Do you feed your kids donuts for breakfast too? Along with a Big Gulp?
Hi Gunner.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Gay couples wanting Children or like Pet owners with two Male/Female pets wanting to breed their pets to have an offspring!!
How many times have you heard someone say ‘We’re Going to the Dogs’ what insight, I never realize how that statement could become Reality!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly won't be spending unlimited tax payer dollars at the most lavish resort in the Bahamas with the Oblamer girls.
Leading by example,I guess?
Well, why not? I thought that was the whole point of striving in a competitive marketplace to get ahead? So you could buy some useless shit any time you felt like it? Ohhhhhhhh, I get it. You just mean you wouldn't get in the pool after some black folks wuz in it doin' heaven-knows-what with they outsized genitalia an' all.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Carol never heard of the Royals or bloodlines! Did you have a brain injury?
Speaking of royals, I've wanted to post this since last night.

Watching the History Channel's documentary about the 24 hours following the Kennedy assassination, it became painfully apparent that the Kennedys also thought of themselves as "royals" in the White House.

When the Secret Service rushed Johnson to Air Force One after it was confirmed Kennedy was dead, Robert Kennedy and the "Kennedy people" couldn't accept his presence because that was the "Kennedy plane".

Robert Kennedy made the transition as hellish as possible for Johnson refusing to see the country and the continuity of the transition of power coming first over the Kennedy name.

This was mentioned several times during the documentary.

Clinton also acted like he was royalty, not only during his time in the White House, but even after a new president was sworn in. Remember the media making fun of him? Instead of getting on the helicopter and flying away, he was inspecting the troops and having rallies. The media were trying not to laugh when one of them said, "Does he know he's not the president anymore?"

Why is it only Republicans talk about their time in office as temporary and a tremendous sense of responsibility to serve?

The chaos created after the assassination on the part of the Kennedy's was actually appalling.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

EVEN BETTER LOOK AT THE LOVELY MELT DOWN IN CHIAGO ALSO THE meltdown In georgia the whole family had a melt down the mother the aunty and the rest of the scum that killed that baby and the babies in chiago all scum lowlife DEMOCRATS SCHOOLED AND RAISED SOCIAL SYSTEM NO EDUCATION DEMOCRATS KILLING BLACKS AND OTHER PEOPLE YEA OBAMA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

No you're not.

You're desperately searching for a way to blame Obama for the mess in Cyprus.

The whole discussion flies way over your air filled head, Carol.
carol wrote:
So today Cypriots can take out a little over $300 maximum from ATMs, thanks to the Russians.
According to Reuters, Cyprus now has a choice: become a gimp state for Russian gangsta finance or turn fully towards Europe, close down much of its shady banking sector and rebuild its economy on something more sustainable.
The Cypriot capital is reportedly full of mysterious Russians and some believe Cypress will choose the former option.
Just trying to make a connection and what this could mean.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text> huh?? its all bout freid chikn dummy
WFT u typin bout?
No fry-bake or roast.(Even east coasters know better than dat chit)

Laulau in taro leaves....mix e all togedder, plop on one dem leafs, tie ee up like a bawl, trow it ina fire pit n let it simmer a few hours.

You were tawrkin Haywayee , non?

Ingredients:

1 lb boneless pork or beef
1 lb salted butterfish - soaked or salmon may be substituted
1 lb boneless chicken
Hawaiian Salt
frozen taro leaves - thawed and drained
ti leaves
liquid smoke (optional)
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

BALCKS ONLY AGENDA IS WHAT THE DEMOCRATS TELL THEM TO Say fing suckers OH I forgot the GAY AGENDA IS NOW THE BLACK AGENDA GAYS DO FINE BY THEMSELVES MANY GAYS ARE AGAINST THE GAY AGENDA GO FIGURE
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

And, technically, cracker, it ain't "Taxpayer money after the man cashes his check. You dig?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yer outta yer minduh.
Hey, is it true that Bush' paintings are being made into velveteen carpets that ya can buy by the roadside and hang on yer walls and stuff? I figgered you'd know bout that thar'...hmmm.
Is that your hillary clinton impression?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits rose more than expected last week.
The labor market is being closely watched by the Federal Reserve, which last week said it would maintain its monthly $85 billion purchases of mortgage and Treasury bonds to foster faster job growth.
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/economywatch/...
Does anyone see something wrong with the second paragraph?
(Still haven't gotten around to changing my email address and registering but we'll make a point of doing that this weekend.)
Tomorrow completes the first quarter of 2013 and it appears that the stock market will turn in it's best quarterly performance since 1998. The auto industry has regained it' s health, particularly the Detroit 3 and the housing market is beginning to show signs of a comeback.

The housing industry has been the missing ingredient in the recovery of jobs lagging other industries at about 16% unemployment nationally, much higher than that in certain areas.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
So today Cypriots can take out a little over $300 maximum from ATMs, thanks to the Russians.
According to Reuters, Cyprus now has a choice: become a gimp state for Russian gangsta finance or turn fully towards Europe, close down much of its shady banking sector and rebuild its economy on something more sustainable.
The Cypriot capital is reportedly full of mysterious Russians and some believe Cypress will choose the former option.
Just trying to make a connection and what this could mean.
Cyprus is sitting on a natural gas gold mine

http://money.cnn.com/2013/03/21/news/economy/...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh right, so you're fat and diabetic, diabetes costs $70 billion a year, you and Carol are quite an example. Do you feed your kids donuts for breakfast too? Along with a Big Gulp?
Hi Gunner.
lily enjoys ridiculing diabetics
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

I must repeat this.

With jobless claims rising and the Federal Reserve saying it will continue to pump $85 billion of purchases of mortgage and Treasury bonds to foster faster job growth, isn't anyone else concerned the federal government is the only thing keeping us afloat instead of revenues from job growth in the free market?

How can anything good come out of this if the problem itself is trying to fix the problem?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> And what rightwing philosophy would that be?
Self reliance. Smaller government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search