Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
810,781 - 810,800 of 1,079,772 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
NEW HAVEN, Conn.— An arsenal of weapons including guns, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, a bayonet and several swords was found in the home and car of the gunman who carried out the Newtown school shooting, according to search warrants released Thursday.
Adam Lanza killed 26 people inside Sandy Hook Elementary School and took his own life within five minutes of shooting his way into the building, State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III said in a statement accompanying the release of the warrants in the Dec. 14 massacre. Lanza was found dead in the school wearing military-style
clothing
Investigators found articles on other shootings and a holiday card containing a check made out to Adam Lanza for the purchase of a firearm, authored by his mother, Nancy Lanza.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/newt...
Nancy Lanza, registered republican; Adam Lanza, not registered to vote (for the benefit of the lying loser who keeps saying all the mass murderers in the last fifty years voted democratic.) Don't you think Nancy did a great job of defending her second amendment rights--cold, dead hands and all that.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Think I'll go have have a baked potato and steak with steamed shrimp for lunch.

TTFN
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> funny how that works out. If they were 2 men dressed as girls collecting money for free abortions for underage girls you would have welcomed them into your home and shared you bottle of mad dog with them.
Boy, you certainly have some interesting visitors in your neighborhood, all I ever get are Jehovah's witnesses.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Inflated narcissistic conceit told him he was just the man to do it. Of course, once the old America is sufficiently castigated, the new America will necessarily reflect his personal brand of democracy... or so he fantasizes.
Am I free to insult YOU now?
More mad eup bs. Sure, you don't need my permission, it's a free country.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Inflated narcissistic conceit told him he was just the man to do it. Of course, once the old America is sufficiently castigated, the new America will necessarily reflect his personal brand of democracy... or so he fantasizes.
Am I free to insult YOU now?
Dear Mighty Dumb Builder,

Your comments are insult enough to anyone with a brain.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

The president integrity is on the line!! Obama drew a Redline and warn Assad if he used Chemical Weapons against his people that would be in his words’ crossing the Line’ by all reports Assad has cross that Line!! Will Obama’s response to Assad be a strong one or will he use a balance approach and say Nothing!!

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have these two little ole black ladies come by about every other week. They knock and ting the bell even though there is no solicitors sticker on the door. I just answer the door, smile, and listen to their little speech. They invite me to their church and hand me a paper. I say goodbye. Takes about five minutes and they leave happy that someone listened to them. Five minutes to a couple people happy is worth it.
See, Flack isn't all bad.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nancy Lanza, registered republican; Adam Lanza, not registered to vote (for the benefit of the lying loser who keeps saying all the mass murderers in the last fifty years voted democratic.) Don't you think Nancy did a great job of defending her second amendment rights--cold, dead hands and all that.
She certainly did. She did the best she could to be both mom and dad to the boy but in a liberal hellhole like Connecticut how could she possibly hope to do it? A child, particularly a child having paranoid homicidal delusions, needs two parents at home to monitor him carefully and see that he has all the guns and ammunition he needs should the rage ever build up to the point where he might feel the need to express it.

When I was a girl in Illinois my mother and father worked hard to make sure that one of them would always be around, or, at least Uncle Bill when all else failed. In this way I was able to grow to young womanhood secure in the knowledge that I was loved and cared for properly.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

"Sonia Sotomayor Question On Gay Marriage Leaves Lawyer Stumped"

"Outside of the marriage context, can you think of any other rational basis, reason, for a state using sexual orientation as a factor in denying homosexuals benefits? Or imposing burdens on them? Is there any other decision-making that the government could make -- denying them a job, not granting them benefits of some sort, any other decision?"

(Here's the funny part!)
----------

"Charles Cooper, the attorney arguing against gay marriage for the state of California, struggled to find a response.

“Your Honor, I cannot,” Cooper said.“I, I do not have, uh, uh, any, uh, anything to offer you in that regard.”

“If they’re a class that makes any other discrimination improper, irrational, then why aren’t we treating them as a class for this one benefit?” Sotomayor then asked.

Cooper answered that marriage needed to be protected because of “responsible procreation” is a “vital” interest to the state and society and because “same-sex couples and opposite-sex couples are simply not similarly situated.”

----------

Modern technology has proven Cooper's answer to be a lie. Even conservatives use artificial insemination!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Think I'll go have have a baked potato and steak with steamed shrimp for lunch.
TTFN
Mmmmmm, surf n' turf, my favorite. Only I prefer lampchops with broccoli and a nice hunk of Turbot.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
NEW HAVEN, Conn.— An arsenal of weapons including guns, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, a bayonet and several swords was found in the home and car of the gunman who carried out the Newtown school shooting, according to search warrants released Thursday.
Adam Lanza killed 26 people inside Sandy Hook Elementary School and took his own life within five minutes of shooting his way into the building, State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III said in a statement accompanying the release of the warrants in the Dec. 14 massacre. Lanza was found dead in the school wearing military-style
clothing
Investigators found articles on other shootings and a holiday card containing a check made out to Adam Lanza for the purchase of a firearm, authored by his mother, Nancy Lanza.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/newt...
You are smart not to question anything as long as it supports the DEMOCRATS and obama just like republicans did with BUSH and they were liers
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you certainly have some interesting visitors in your neighborhood, all I ever get are Jehovah's witnesses.
Well played.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Oops!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know the difference between perchant and penchant, but you're trying to insult me? Could this be the reason you rightards can't buy, steal, or cheat your way into winning an election...go pretend to be some other idiot loser, Loser Idiot. Kvetch???
Just as I thought, nothing? It's why Demorats stuff ballot boxes, just axe 'em in Chicago? I don't 'try' to insult you, I don't need to, you show up and make a fool of yourself, if what I say insults you, you have a very thin skin and definitely shouldn't be teaching school.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Lisa Murkowski Says Gay Marriage Views Are 'Evolving'

"WASHINGTON -- Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) said Wednesday that her views on gay marriage are "evolving," but stopped short of endorsing it.

"The term 'evolving view' has been perhaps overused, but I think it is an appropriate term for me to use," she said, following an address at the Chugiak-Eagle River Chamber of Commerce, according to the Chugiak-Eagle River Star.

Murkowski elaborated on her stance to Alaska Public Radio. "I think you are seeing a change in attitude, change in tolerance, I guess, and an acceptance that what marriage should truly be about is a lasting, loving, committed relationship with respect to the individual," she said. Her comments came on the same day as the Supreme Court heard arguments challenging the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act.

Murkowski's openness toward same-sex marriage is unusual among members of her caucus, save for Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio), who recently expressed his support after his son came out as gay. But most Senate Republicans remain opposed. When Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.), for instance, was recently asked about his position, he responded by saying, "I'm not gay, so I'm not going to marry one."

Nine Senate Democrats remain publicly opposed to same-sex marriage as well.

Murkowski's statement is similar to one previously made by President Barack Obama, who repeatedly said his views on same-sex marriage were "evolving" before he came out in favor in May 2012.

"It may be that Alaska will come to revisit its position on gay marriage, and as a policy maker I am certainly reviewing that very closely," Murkowski said."

----------

Turn out the lights, you hateful conservative freaks, the party's over!!

Rush is right. America has already decided this issue, and the hateful GOPigs have lost!!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

In the new America Christianity and western religion means nothing, glad I was never sold on preachers because we see the purpose of them to manipulate the masses

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Republicans Launch Technology Catch-Up Effort To Challenge Obama Advantage

WASHINGTON -- Republicans are moving aggressively to repair their technological shortcomings from the 2012 election, opening a new tech race to counter a glaring weakness against President Barack Obama.

With the blessing of party leaders, a new crop of Republican-backed outside groups is developing tools to improve communication with voters, predict their behavior and track Democratic opponents. After watching Obama win re-election with the aid of an unprecedented technological machine, GOP officials concede an urgent need for major changes in the way they reach voters. They are turning to a younger generation of tech experts expected to play a bigger role in the 2014 midterm elections and beyond.

"I think everybody realized that the party is really far behind at the moment and they're doing everything within their realistic sphere of influence to catch up," said Bret Jacobson, a partner with Red Edge, a Virginia-based digital advocacy firm that represents the Republican Governors Association, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Heritage Foundation.

Alex Skatell, former digital director for the GOP's gubernatorial and Senate campaign operations, leads a new group that has been quietly testing a system that would allow Republicans to share details about millions of voters – their personal interests, group affiliations and even where they went to school. Democrats began using related technology years ago, giving Obama a significant advantage last fall in personalizing communication with prospective supporters.

----------

You GOPigs live in the past, no wonder your use of technology is mired in the 1950's!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Yess, nothing like two entree's I always say. Why have one when you can have two? Men are the same way I suppose. Why I remember growing up in Illinois on the rare occasions mom and dad were both away, Uncle Bill would call up a few of his friends for what they jokingly called, "Poke-her Night"...

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>.such hate and intolerence from someone coming from the left proves your liberal hypocrisy.
As for me being a bigot. Well I guess that if my beleif that if a man like you that puts his manhood into anorther mans poop and enjoys it is not thinking like a normal person and has a mental problem makes me a bigot then ok I'm guilty
Don't get a hardon there bucko.

I am straight.

Heterosexual anal sex - I guess you've never done it?

And yes, you are a bigot. Admitting it is a first step. Get professional help.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Flake awful quiet today.

Stock market is up again, S&P hitting record highs!!

Thank you, Mr. President. Too bad the peasants of the GOPigs don't have the money to invest!!

Not to worry. Their wealthy mentors (Rush, O'Reilly) are making a fortune and laughing at them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 174,604
Amy 7-24 5 min Pippa 22
UNIBEN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SE... 5 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Religionthebiglie 48,900
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Mister Tonka 97,526
DELSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SES... 11 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 15 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••